03 June 2011

Update

Holy crap I just realized its been a while since the last time I updated this! So yeah not a lot has been going on really. Laminated a bunch of posters yesterday so now I can put my Cataclysm, SC2, and American McGee's Alice posters up as well as a few other posters I have. I've been sick this past week which sucks. I started playing a Pokemon RP with Adam, Daniel, and James. Its so much fun. I went to Atomic Ballroom last Friday with Heidi, Shane, Candace, Dave, and a few other swing dance people. That was a lot of fun. I want to go back when I have money again. Hopefully soon I will find a job. My car is finally in my name now and fully registered with the DMV. Her name is Donut. Taken straight out of this:
and take up Caboose's point on her gender.
I <3 Red vs. Blue. I really do. Anyways that's all for now.

No comments: