17 June 2011

Non RP blog post O.o

So life has been...meh. Met a few new online friends. Talk to half of them through skype. One of them let me adopt him. He is a furry (like I kind of am). He is an emo vampire kitty(neko). I've wanted one for a while now....and I have one. It makes me happy. (says the bunny with the vampire and cat like tendencies) I started playing Infamous on my PS3 lately. Partly for a job and partly cause I want to play it. Blizzard requires to be a video game tester for you to do a game review showing you understand mechanics and stuff on a game that they haven't made that you've recently played. I feel like a retarded monkey playing it. *shrugs* As far as the RP goes we started day 12 but we still have yet to finish it. Therefore not going up til we decide what we're going to do with it. Ryoku got a girlfriend and he doesn't know how he feels about continuing the RP. We are still debating on finishing the day or just ending it as it is and writing our character endings. Oh and his girlfriend is absolutely beautiful. He sent me a photo of her(since he is in the UK and she lives in Canada) and I told him if she were older I'd steal her away from him(she's 16). Meg and I went to the Long Beach Aquarium of the Pacific last Monday. So this means...PHOTOS! Unless otherwise noted these were taken by Meg.







you jelly? (hahahaha couldn't resist)


I took this with my cell phone. I take amazing background photos for my cell. Moon Jellies!














She took this while I was eating with her phone.

These are photos I took with her camera:













These are off my cell phone:
sea lion

puffin!

sea turtle

lazy nurse shark

sharks

ooooh barra barra barracuda

rays

sharks

Moray eel and a lobster behind it. makes me giggle

eels and sharks two of my favorite things. Also I want a zebra shark(which is what those are)


sea otter. I love this photo

sea lion

this one liked me

oooh Barracuda 

sea otter

pet me pet me! 

saw nosed shark

shark

shark

And Meg and I took the same photo:
this was mine

and this was hers :)

Anyways that's about it for now.

No comments: