08 June 2011

Pokemon RP: Day Eight

Shion Vane wakes up, rolls over on top of Daniel, and kisses his chest
Daniel  wakes up squirming and rolls out from under Shion
Shion Vane  pulls Daniel back "Come on..."
Daniel  whines "I don't wanna get out of bed!"
Shion Vane: I meant come on, let me kiss you.
Daniel: O...ok...
Shion Vane  kisses Daniel's chest again
Ryoku  jumps out of bed, gets into the shower and turns on*
Daniel  squiiiiiiiiiiirms, shivering
Shion Vane  lays on top of Daniel and rests his head on Daniel's chest
Daniel  runs his fingers through Shion's hair "So, how'd you sleep?"
Simi  gets cold and reaches for Ryoku and can't find him and wakes up slightly confused
Shion Vane: I slept with you didn't I? So good.
Ryoku  comes out the shower topless and yawns* good to see your up..
Daniel  smiles and blushes a little
Shion Vane  smiles back "So, wanna take a shower?"
Simi: why are we in Dan and Shion's room? They were here when I fell asleep....
Daniel: Yeah, I could use one.
Shion Vane: Same...I'll wait for you to take one though.
Daniel: Ehh, you could use one more, though. You can go first.
Shion Vane: Okay.
Shion Vane  gets up and slips his underwear off in plain view of Daniel as he goes into the bathroom and starts the shower
Daniel's eyes go wide...but he can't take them off of Shion for some reason...
Shion Vane  is able to take a much quicker shower and wash his hair better since it is now shorter
Ryoku: i dunno how can you even tell it was there room anyways *rolls eyes and pulls on white long sleeve shirt and hoodie starts to roll the sleeves up*
Simi: because the bed is facing the opposite way
Shion Vane  comes out with a towel wrapped around his waist
Daniel  turns over to Shion. "Uh...hi."
Shion Vane: Your turn.
Daniel: Ok. *Heads into the bathroom, shuts the door, and starts his shower*
Simi  gets up and takes a shower
Shion Vane  opens the door to the bathroom "Oh and Daniel?"
Daniel  screams, glad he's already behind the curtain
Shion Vane: ...You just sounded like a girl.
Daniel: Get out of the bathroom!
Simi  finishes her shower and comes out with a towel on and knocks on her rooms door "you guys decent in there?"
Shion Vane: I'm not in it.
Ryoku  just walks in and takes off dans hoodie and shirt
Shion Vane  calls back to Simi "And no, not really Simi"
Daniel: Then shut the door! *Blushes intensely behind the curtain, hoping he doesn't decide to come in*
Simi  groans as Ryoku walks in and follows him in
Shion Vane: Nevermind Daniel, I'll tell you later. *Shuts the door*
Simi: Don't mind me I'm just grabbing clothes
Daniel: Ok..*Continues with his shower*
Shion Vane: Okay...
Simi  grabs clean clothes out of her backpack and then walks out quickly to change in the other room while trying not to look around the room at the boys
Daniel  finishes his shower and gets dressed, then flumps on the bed
Shion Vane  still just stands there wearing nothing but a towel and stretches
Ryoku  grabs my hoodie and shirt pulls on and rolls up sleeves
Daniel: Oh...hi, Shion.
Shion Vane: Hey...*Walks over to his underwear, picks it up, and drops his towel off, slipping them on*
Simi  gets dressed and then sits on the bed and starts petting her Eevee
Ryoku  faints
Daniel  notices Ryoku before he sees Shion do anything "Hey, I didn't see you-"
Shion Vane  goes and grabs his pants and puts them on too
Daniel  gets up and checks on Ryoku
Ryoku  shakes head "get dressed shion i didnt expect the sausage party in here when i came to get my clothes ._.
Shion Vane: You know you liked that Ryoku.
Daniel: Uh...what're you talking about?
Shion Vane: He fainted because I dropped my towel.
Daniel: You...did?
Shion Vane: Yep.
Ryoku: no... it was a shock ._.
Daniel  feels like he missed out...
Shion Vane  walks over and picks Daniel up "Well let's go on that date now"
Ryoku: im sure dan would of loved it shion but not me why dont you show him?
Daniel: Uh...put me down first?
Shion Vane  carries Daniel back to him and Daniel's room before he sets him down and goes and grabs his bag
Daniel: Uh...where's my hoodie?
Simi: Hi Shion. Daniel. Slept well I take it?
Simi  gets up to leave back to her room
Ryoku  throws dans hoody into the other room
Shion Vane: Yeah Simi...nevermind I won't take the bag.
Shion Vane: Oh hey, your hoodie.
Simi: ok well I'm going to go back into my room now......*leaves for her room*
Daniel  puts his hoodie on
Shion Vane: Don't you get hot? And do you have the tickets?
Daniel: Nah. I just feel more comfortable with it on. And of course. *Grabs them off the table*
Shion Vane: Okay, let's go...
Shion Vane  nods towards the door
Daniel  gets up and leaves the room
Shion Vane: Oh, I have to go tell Ryoku and Simi something first. *Goes back to their room and walks right in*
Daniel: Ok. *Waits outside their room for Shion*
Simi: Hey Shion what's up? You guys going to the museum today?
Shion Vane: Yeah, just wanted to tell you and Ryoku something.
Simi: oh? What's up?
Shion Vane: We left the room last night...because...
Simi: because why?
Shion Vane: You and Ryoku...
Simi: what about us?
Shion Vane: Were like the flies! *Laughs and runs off, grabbing Daniel as he goes*
Simi  looks after Shion confused
Daniel  follows Shion confusedly "What was that all about?"
Shion Vane: Remember how I said they were like the flies that one time?
Simi: Why the flies??????
Daniel: Yeah...
Shion Vane: I thought it'd be funny to say that again. *Walks out of the hotel*
Ryoku: THE FLIES ._. *runs and jumps out the window*
Daniel: Ok. *Follows Shion out*
Shion Vane: So where is the museum?
Simi  looks even more confused
Simi  curls up into a ball in the corner of the room and starts rocking back and forth
Daniel: At the north end of town...it'll be a bit of a walk.
Ryoku  runs back and climbs up the wall
Shion Vane: You up for it?
Daniel: Of course. I've been excited about this since last night...
Shion Vane: Really? Why?
Daniel: Cause...uh...I've wanted to make up the date for you...
Shion Vane: So you really do want to go on a date with me?
Daniel  blushes "Y...yeah..."
Shion Vane  smirks "Why?"
Daniel: Let's just go, ok?
Shion Vane: Nope. Why?
Ryoku  climbs up the window holding a book waving it at simi
Daniel: Cause you said it was bothering you...
Shion Vane: Yeah...I hope it goes well...never been on a date...wait, this will be both of ours first dates won't it?
Daniel: Uh...it will be...
Shion Vane: I'm glad it will be with you.
Daniel: S...same...
Shion Vane  wraps an arm around Daniel as they walk towards the Museum
Ryoku  sits next to simi "story time"
Daniel  blushes a little more and walks with Shion, staring at the ground
Simi  looks at him confused "what the fuck is going on?"
Shion Vane  smirks "Lift your head a little, you have nothing to be afraid anymore, you have me now"
Ryoku: i had to grab a book make up your mind
Simi: and you had to jump out the window to do so?
Daniel: Nah. I'm more comfortable this way.
Ryoku: yes...
Shion Vane: Why?
Daniel: I'm just used to it.
Simi: why?
Shion Vane: Why?
Daniel: I just do it, ok?
Ryoku: STOP SAYING WHY *opens book and starts reading it to you&
Simi  a tear rolls down her cheek and her lower lip starts quivering
Shion Vane: It's because you are embarassed, isn't it? *Stuffs his hands in his pockets*
Daniel: Uh..yeah...
Shion Vane: Sorry...
Daniel: It's ok. Don't worry about it.
Ryoku  wraps arm around her and starts reading it in a softer tone
Lugia is the leader of the legendary birds. When the they fight over territory, Lugia is the only Pokémon that can quell their ceaseless fighting, as observed in the second Pokémon movie. Much like the birds, it possesses the ability to control the weather; most notably it can calm and give rise to storms. It is said that a light flutter of their wings is capable of causing winds powerful enough to tear down cliffs. If it were to flap its wings it could hypothetically spawn storms lasting as long as 40 days. It is highly intelligent, and because of the devastating power it could accidentally inflict, it isolates itself deep underwater and tends to sleep in solitude. It can shoot incredibly powerful beams from its mouth when in danger and is constantly protected from harm inside a deflective sphere of psychic energy. However, this Psychic Shield will collapse from repeated, or simultaneous, powerful attacks
Shion Vane: I want you...to be comfortable with me.
Ryoku: Not very much is known about the behavior of Lugia, as they are fantastically rare and elusive Pokémon. Lugia have been on occassion observed with their offspring, suggesting that unlike other legendary Pokémon, they have a breeding population. However, this is only shown in the anime, and whether or not they can breed in the games is still unknown. They are generally known to be peaceful, protective, calm, modest and benevolent; it is believed the reason they tend to isolate themselves from civilization is to protect humans and other Pokémon from their great powers. However, like all creatures, they can become enraged if they feel threatened, particularly if they are protecting their young. Because of this, contact with Lugia is best done carefully, most attempts at capturing one of these magnificent creatures has ended poorly, and is ill advised as their role in controlling world climate is still not well understood.
Ryoku: Lugia usually live very deep on the ocean floor, not because they are natural sea-dwellers, but because they fear that they can accidentally cause untold devastation. Lugia are typically spotted near the Whirl Islands of Johto and, when disturbed, flying high in the sky.When captured they like to be next to water or listen to it
Daniel: Uh...ok...*Doesn't know how to respond to Shion*
Shion Vane  decides to change the topic "I just realized, you've never sayed anything about your mother before..."
Simi  looks up at Ryoku and whispers out "Thanks" and cuddles up closer to Ryoku
Ryoku  pets simi "its ok"
Daniel: Oh. She works at a clothing store in Lavender Town.
Simi: Hold me for a while?
Shion Vane: Hah, I think I was expecting something bigger than that.
Daniel: Nah, that's it.
Shion Vane: What's that like?
Ryoku  holds simi "ok..."
Simi  cuddles up against Ryoku
Daniel: She mostly just stocks the racks. She's also in charge of keeping an eye out for new styles that people might like and getting them to the store.
Shion Vane: You don't seem like you dress stylish, well compared to people I've seen.
Daniel: Heh, that's what my mom always said. She always wanted me to get into her shop and try on a billion outfits. I'm just happy with this hoodie.
Shion Vane  smirks "Well maybe someday we can go there together and try stuff on?"
Daniel: Nah...
Shion Vane: It'd be fun.
Daniel: It could be.
Daniel: But I'm happy with this.
Shion Vane: We'll see. Look we're almost there.
Ryoku  ruffles up simi hair "you ok?"
Daniel: How did you know, Shion?
Simi  takes a deep breath "Yeah I'll be alright....eventually"
Shion Vane: Well...it does look different than the other buildings, it's big.
Simi: We should go downstairs so I can wash my clothes and have more clean clothes
Ryoku  cuddles tightly "good good"
Daniel: Ah. *Crosses the street to the museum* You ever been to somewhere like this before?
Shion Vane: Maybe when I was little, but I can't remember.
Simi  breaks free of the cuddle and gathers her clothes that are dirty and starts walking downstairs
Daniel: Well there's one thing to keep in mind. No touching anything.
Shion Vane: What about you? Kidding...
Daniel: Uh...good. *Blushes and opens the door*
Shion Vane  walks in
Ryoku  sighs and closes eyes
Simi  washes her clothes and takes them back upstairs to dry in the bathroom
Daniel: *The museum's lobby opens up to space shuttle spanning the entire length of the building, with a small roped-off area around the door we came in through with a ticket booth and turnstiles*
Shion Vane  stares at the shuttle "...What is that?"
Simi  finishes hanging up her clothes to dry in the bathroom and then goes and sits on the bed noticing Ryoku still where she left him
Simi: Ryoku, what's wrong?
Daniel: Hold on a second. *slips the tickets into a slot in the booth and motions for Shion to go through a turnstile* You just push on the bar as you walk through.
Shion Vane: Okay...*Walks through the turnstile and pushes it*
Daniel  joins Shion and stares up at the shuttle
Ryoku: nothing *looks up at simi and smiles*
Simi: are you sure?
Ryoku: yeah of course why wouldnt i be simi?
Simi: you haven't moved from that spot since before I was there
Shion Vane: What is it?
Daniel: It's a space shuttle. About 40 years ago, people went to the moon in this.
Shion Vane: That's...weird...
Daniel  points at a TV playing footage of the liftoff "That's how they did it"
Shion Vane  watches the TV and his eyes go wide
Daniel: What is it?
Shion Vane: What is that?
Daniel: That's the shuttle taking off.
Shion Vane: No, the thing that it is in.
Ryoku: is that so bad? *looks up at simi*
Simi: I don't think you're ever this stationary unless you are asleep......
Daniel: Oh. That's a TV. It shows moving pictures
Shion Vane: That's...weird.
Daniel: Keep watching, it might show when they actually get to the moon.
Shion Vane  keeps watching, eyes still wide
Daniel: *The TV shifts to the moon landing. An astronaut gets out and plants the Unova flag on the surface of the moon*
Ryoku  smiles "good point" *jumps out of bed* lets go
Simi  looks surprised "Where are we going?"
Shion Vane: Why did they do that?
Ryoku  shrugs shoulders and walks out
Simi  follows Ryoku
Daniel: Because people have always wondered what that big, white disc in the sky was. It wasn't until just recently that we had the technology to actually go up and see for ourselves what it actually looked like.
Shion Vane: Why would they even care?
Simi  grabs Ryoku's hand as they walk
Daniel: Why wouldn't you?
Ryoku  looks at her and continues walking
Shion Vane  shrugs "Don't see the point to mess with something beutiful, who cares if we know what it is or not?"
Simi  feels him looking at her and looks back at him "What?"
Daniel: Well, if you had the means and ability to explore a small part of an enormous area, wouldn't you?
Shion Vane  shrugs "Maybe, maybe not"
Ryoku  smiles "nothing lets just go somewhere"
Simi: ok where?
Daniel: I've always wanted to go up there, myself...
Shion Vane: Really?
Daniel: Yeah.
Ryoku: anywhere i want to look around more...
Shion Vane: Why?
Simi: Ok lead the way cap'n *giggles as she says it*
Daniel: Cause space is just so cool...you can float around, like you're swimming through air...
Shion Vane: Why can you float in space?
Daniel: Cause there's no gravity. There's nothing holding you down to the ground like there is here.
Ryoku  smiles  and runs
Shion Vane: Oh...now I kinda want to go swimming.
Simi  runs with Ryoku still holding his hand
Daniel: Maybe another time. Come on, there's still a lot more to see.
Shion Vane: Okay...*Stuffs his hands in his pockets, actually wishing he could hold Daniel's hands really bad suddenly*
Daniel: You want to see the fossils, Shion?
Ryoku  runs to the museum
Shion Vane: Fossils?
Simi  stops suddenly "Why here?"
Daniel: Oh. Those are the remains of ancient pokemon.
Shion Vane: Oh, cool. Sure lets go see.
Ryoku: well you like history and I'm interested in legends lets go! *walks inside*
Simi: ....ok.....you sure it isn't to spy on Shion and Daniel?
Daniel  heads back to the fossil room
Ryoku: this is the only interesting place around here...
Shion Vane  follows Daniel
Simi  scoffs "That's cause you don't like being outside huh?"
Ryoku  smiles "do you want to do something outside?"
Daniel  leads Shion into a room full of glass cases, containing both partial and full fossils of ancient Pokemon.
Simi  shrugs "up to you. I'm up for exploring or the museum"
Shion Vane  goes and looks at the Kabuto fossils
Daniel  looks at an Aerodactyl wing
Ryoku: ok lets go *pulls you in and hugs* lets look around
Shion Vane  walks over to Daniel and looks at what he is looking at
Daniel: You liking the museum so far?
Simi  hugs back "Ok"
Shion Vane: I like these fossils more than the shuttle.
Daniel: Really? Why?
Shion Vane: Cuz I like pokemon?
Daniel: Heh, ok. *Looks over at a kabuto shell*
Simi  starts walking towards the ticket booth
Ryoku  smiles and follows
Shion Vane  follows Daniel
Daniel: I like this one...
Shion Vane: The shell thing?
Daniel: Yeah.
Simi  gets her ticket and waits for Ryoku to get his before heading to the entrance
Shion Vane: I liked the thing with the big wings, imagine having that thing, it could probably fly all of us around someday.
Daniel: Yeah...
Ryoku  grabs ticket and walks over to simi
Shion Vane  puts a hand on Daniel's head "So now what?"
Simi  uses her ticket and goes in through the turnstiles
Daniel  tenses up "Uh...I think there's a collection of stuff from the Ruins of Alph here"
Ryoku  follow simi looking around at all the ancient stuff used to catch pokemon
Shion Vane: Oh hey, I've actually heard of those.
Daniel: Really?
Simi  holds Ryoku's hand
Shion Vane: Yeah, I lived in a forest not too far from them two years ago.
Daniel: Ooh. Then I guess it'll be like coming home. Wanna go see?
Ryoku  smiles and hold simis hand back
Shion Vane: Sure.
Simi: so what do you like about legends?
Daniel  checks a map "It's upstairs, so we'll have to go back out to the lobby."
Shion Vane: All right.
Ryoku: i like cause they hold so much mystery and a pokemon apparently named arceus created all pokemon and life in the world.. i mean who knew there was a pokemon like that...
Daniel  goes back out to the lobby and goes up the spiral staircase at the far end
Shion Vane  follows Daniel up
Simi  looks at Ryoku in amazement "Really?"
Ryoku: yup there was theres aparently pokemon still alive called the guardian of the sky like how i told you about the guardian of the sea last night  "lugia"
Simi  continues looking at Ryoku in amazement
Ryoku: apparently Theres 3 different legendary birds around this area... Articuno the bird of ice, Moltres the bird of flame and Zapdos the bird of lighting
Simi: Really?
Ryoku: yes.. but no one has seem them in proberly over 100 years but there beautiful and powerful...
Simi: Wow. Do they have the power of the elements? And control them?
Ryoku: maybe... but they say lugia has the power the create  powerful storms and lighting  they said lugia was made to keep the balance between those 3 birds... if they ever go into a rage with each other
Simi: That's so fascinating. I never knew that
Ryoku: well you might think I'm slow and you make fun of me for it but I studied alot on these kind of things...
Simi: I think you are slow when it comes to moving sometimes but....
Simi: I....I've never really studied these kinds of things
Ryoku  smiles "why dont you, you seem attracted to this kind of stuff
Simi: I....never really had the chance *looks down at the ground and away from Ryoku*
Ryoku  tilts her head up "why tell me.."
Simi  tries to keep looking away
Ryoku: lets just keep looking around... you can tell me later
Simi  is nearly whispering "its just......hard to talk about......"
Ryoku  hugs simi tightly "we'll talk about later promise" *continues walking and looking around*
Simi  hugs him back "ok" goes back to holding Ryoku's hand
Ryoku  looks around at some of the fossils "these look beautiful i wonder if we could take one?"
Simi: they are beautiful. I doubt we could though
Ryoku: who knows... *stare at egg* "that looks interesting, i want it..."
Simi: I wonder what it was or is
Ryoku: i don't know...
Daniel  leads Shion into the Ruins of Alph exhibit
Shion Vane  follows Daniel "Yeah...this stuff does look familiar"
Daniel  goes over to a collection of tiles that piece together to make a picture of a Kabuto
Shion Vane: What is with your fascination with that thing anyway?
Daniel: I don't know...I think it's the eyes.
Shion Vane: They look kinda blank.
Daniel: But you can't see what they look like. They're just these glowing orbs...
Shion Vane: That's a little creepy honestly.
Daniel: I dunno...I think it's just shy.
Shion Vane: Like you?
Daniel: Uh...I guess...
Shion Vane  smirks "Then that is kinda cute I guess"
Daniel  blushes and goes over to look at a collection of Unown flying around in a wide, spacious area
Shion Vane  continues to smirk and follows Daniel "Ya know, when you blush and run off, it only makes it worse"
Daniel  stares intently at a J-shaped Unown and pulls his hood tighter over his face "Stop it..."
Shion Vane: Okay, I'll stop.
Daniel  breathes a sigh of relief "So, did you ever see one of these?"
Shion Vane: Yeah...also, just wait until we get back to the hotel.
Daniel: Hm?
Shion Vane  chuckles "Oh, nothing"
Daniel: No, what is it?
Shion Vane  chuckles more "You'll seee"
Daniel: O..ok...*Reads a sign written in Unown with a translation guide*
Shion Vane: What's that?
Daniel: It's an Unown to Human translation. You can read the signs on the wall in here if you figure it out.
Shion Vane: Why do you need a translation? Can't you just read it?
Daniel: Not really. I can make out a few letters here and there, but for the most part, I can't understand it.
Shion Vane  looks over the writing "It's talking about friendship"
Daniel: Really?
Daniel: You can read it?
Shion Vane: Yeah, want to know what it says?
Daniel: Sure.
Shion Vane: It says: "All lives touch other lives to create something anew and alive".
Daniel  looks at the translation and gasps "I didn't know you could read ANYTHING."
Shion Vane: I can't read what you guys read...but no one stopped me from learning this...
Daniel: You were stopped from learning Human?
Shion Vane  sighs "I don't want to talk about it right now..."
Daniel: Ok, then. *Suddenly gets an idea, then runs off to the other side of the room to where a rack of brochures is*
Shion Vane  follows Daniel over "What are you doing?"
Daniel  pulls out a brochure with a letter-for-letter translation of Unown. "I saw these when I came in. This gives each Human letter for each Unown letter. With it, you can eventually learn to read Human"
Shion Vane: Who said I want to know how to read Human?
Daniel: Uh...I just thought it'd be helpful...
Shion Vane: ...Alright. *Pats Daniel's head* Thanks.
Daniel  smiles "You're welcome."
Ryoku  sighs
Ryoku: lets have alook at some of the fossils simi
Simi: Ok
Shion Vane: Now what?
Simi  walks over to the fossils with Ryoku still holding his hand
Daniel: Anything else you want to see here?
Shion Vane: I don't know what all is here.
Daniel: Hm...How about a quick test of your Human? *Points at a sign* Over there's the directory. It'll tell you everything there is to see here.
Shion Vane: Huh? I'm confused.
Ryoku  holds simis hand tightly and looks at the fossils "there beautiful you see any you like?"
Simi  looks at Ryoku confused..."me? beautiful? what?"
Daniel: Did you not get a guide?
Shion Vane: You never gave it to me.
Ryoku  blushes n-no i meant the fossils there so interesting...
Daniel: Oh, I figured you'd get one on your own if you wanted to learn it.
Shion Vane: Which one is it?
Daniel: Uh...*Picks it up and gives it to Shion* Here!
Simi  looks suspiciously at Ryoku then shrugs it off and looks back at the fossils "that one right there is kinda pretty" points to a random fossil
Shion Vane: Okay...*Takes it and goes over to the directory* So what do you want me to do?
Daniel  points to a Human letter "This is Human" *Points to the Unown letter next to it* This is the Unown letter that corresponds to it. Try reading the sign with this guide.
Shion Vane: Uhhhhh...*Stares back and forth at the books and sign* Under...water?
Daniel  smiles "That's right"
Shion Vane: ...Okay.
Daniel: Want to go there?
Shion Vane: I guess.
Daniel  points to it on the map "It's down the hall we're on now, so we don't need to go far."
Shion Vane: Okay...
Daniel: What's wrong, Shion?
Shion Vane  shakes his head "Nothing"
Daniel: You sure?
Shion Vane: I'm sure.
Daniel: Ok. Come on, then.
Ryoku  smiles "ehhh looks abit weird"
Simi: What is it?
Ryoku: I think it was a "Archen"
Shion Vane  follows Daniel
Simi: What's that?
Daniel: Actually, Shion...why don't you take the lead? *Smiles*
Shion Vane: Why?
Ryoku: it was a bird i think cant you tell by the wings?
Daniel: To see if you can follow the signs to get us there. Another Human test.
Simi: I thought it might be but I didin't know for sure. I don't know much as far as fossils or anything really goes
Shion Vane  whines "Fine..." *Leads the way towards where he thinks the Underwater exhibt is, looking back and forth at the books and signs nearly constantly*
Ryoku: it's interesting the know the past of pokemon
Simi: I.........uh.....never........really got to learn..............
Daniel  follows Shion, smiling as he realizes that he's going the right way
Ryoku: why...
Simi  looks down and away from Ryoku
Simi: ummm.......
Ryoku  looks at you with a sad look "we are friends you can tell me anything"
Simi: because I never actually went to school or anything.
Ryoku: i didnt learn it from school..
Simi: my parents......they uh......never......actually........wanted me
Shion Vane  starts to wonder if he is going the wrong way until he comes to a big sign that says underwater and shows a picture of a Clampearl
Simi: So everything I know has been either self taught or from listening to others talk when they didn't know I was around
Daniel  pats Shion's shoulder "I knew you could do it"
Ryoku: awww *hugs* but that shows you can pick stuff up very well and some sorry about your parents...
Simi  hugs back and a tear trickles down her cheek
Shion Vane  shrugs "I guess I can"
Ryoku  strokes her hair and holds tight
Daniel: Come on then, let's see what's in here. *Opens the door for Shion*
Simi  enjoys the feeling of Ryoku's hand on her hair and holds him tighter
Simi  whispers "can we just go now.....?"
Ryoku  nods and walks out of the musium holding simi's hand
Simi  walks with Ryoku and trying to hold back her tears
Ryoku  walks outside holding simis hand and cuddles her
Shion Vane  walks into the exhibit, the walls lined with cases full of pearls, shells, bones, etc. And the center of the room has a big aquarium full of Clampearl, Huntail, Gorebyss, and Relicanth.
Daniel  goes over to the aquarium and stares at all the pokemon swimming around in it
Shion Vane  goes up to the aquarium and sighs
Simi  cuddles up to Ryoku "Thanks. I'm sorry I ruined the museum for you"
Daniel  puts an arm around Shion "Are you ok? Really?"
Ryoku: you didnt dont be silly... lets just wait for dan and shion outside
Shion Vane: I don't like this...holding pokemon enclosed like this.
Simi: you sure? *looks up at him with tears in her eyes and then a moment of fear as she suddenly falls* what the....
Daniel: Ah...well it gives people a chance to see them and learn more about them.
Shion Vane: Why can't they just learn about them where they live?
Ryoku  catches before you hits the floor and carries you back there "lets just go back to the hotel..."
Daniel: Because not everyone can make such a long trip, and wild ones can sometimes be defensive.
Shion Vane: Yeah...I just don't like pokemon being in captivity.
Simi  looks around as to what made her fall and sees her Nidoran off in the shadows "Thanks for catching me Ryoku"
Daniel: I know. *Pulls Shion into a quick hug* How about looking at the shells now?
Shion Vane  hugs Daniel "Okay"
Ryoku: no problem simi.. "carries up up the stairs of the hotel and into our room"
Daniel  lets go and heads over to the cases.
Simi: ummm Ryoku...you can put me down now...
Ryoku: ok *giggles, throws you on the bed and pulls out communcator*
Shion Vane  walks over to the cases and looks around to see if anyone is in the room with them
Daniel  looks at the pearls, wondering just how much money everything in this museum would cost
Ryoku  calls daniel
Simi  sits on the bed while Ryoku is on his communicator
Daniel  picks up "Hello?"
Shion Vane  notices that they are alone in the exhibit and slips his hand in Daniel's free hand "Simi?"
Daniel  blushes softly "I don't know, they haven't said anything yet"
Ryoku: hey dan whats up you guys done yet?
Daniel: Uh...you guys are waiting for us?
Ryoku: yeah we want to get going...
Shion Vane  lifts Daniel's hand up and kisses it
Simi: This message has been removed.
Daniel  blushes harder and squirms a little
Shion Vane: Lets go, we're done here now I think.
Daniel: All right, Shion. We'll be there in a little, Ryoku.
Ryoku: ok *hangs up* there gonna be here in alittle while
Shion Vane  lets go of Daniel's hand and heads over to the doors of the exhibit
Daniel  puts his phone away and follows Shion out
Simi: Daniel and Shion coming back?
Ryoku: ya to the hotel
Shion Vane  heads down to the stairs to the lobby
Daniel  follows him down, then notices a sign. "Hold on, Shion. Let's go check that out..." *Points over to a booth with a banner reading "Good homes needed for fossil Pokemon"*
Shion Vane: Hm?
Simi: you didn't interrupt them did you?
Daniel: I remember hearing about this recently. A recent dig opened up a huge underground area filled with fossils...they want to bring them all back to life, but they don't have anywhere to put them all.
Ryoku: no... he picked up straight away for once
Shion Vane: You mean like the wing thing and dome thing?
Simi: oh wow....
Ryoku: i know right
Daniel: Yeah, only these are whole Pokemon.
Shion Vane: So we can get one?
Daniel: Sure. Hold on, maybe the others are interested in this. *Gets his phone out and calls the others*
Shion Vane  stands over by the booth and waits
Ryoku  picks up the phone "hello?"
Daniel: Hey, Ryoku. They're giving out fossils at the museum. You and Simi want to come and get one?
Ryoku: What really!? o-o simi there giving out fossils you liked one didnt you
Ryoku: ? lets go get you it!
Simi: ok....lets go
Daniel: All right. I'll see you guys in a little.
Ryoku  hangs up and runs out pulling simi along with me
Shion Vane  asks the people at the booth which is the pokemon fossil that has big wings
Daniel  joins Shion at the booth
Simi  is pulled by Ryoku
Daniel: *The attendant explains that the Pokemon he's talking about is Aerodactyl*
Shion Vane: I want one.
Ryoku  runs into the musuem holding  simis hand still "hey guys"
Simi  crashes into Ryoku's back as he stops suddenly "ugh Hi"
Daniel: *The attendant hands Shion a fossil and explains that they can get it converted into a Pokemon at Bill's laboratory north of Cerulean City*
Daniel  waves at Simi and Ryoku
Ryoku  hugs simi
Simi  hugs Ryoku back
Shion Vane: Okay, thanks. *Just holds it for now since he didn't bring his bag*
Daniel  goes and gets a Kabuto fossil
Ryoku: go get your fossil.. with dan ill wait here...
Simi: you don't want one?
Shion Vane: That's the one you liked isn't it Daniel?
Ryoku: no ill be fine.. i prefer to study these fossils i wouldnt dare tame such amazing things in a pokeball
Daniel: Yeah. *Nods and puts it in his bag*
Simi: you think mine is going in a pokeball?
Ryoku: i dont know... look i dont want one i told you i just like to study them run along you should get one *smiles*
Shion Vane: Can I put mine in your bag for now?
Daniel: Sure. *opens it up*
Simi  shrugs "ok" goes over to where they are handing out the fossils
Shion Vane  puts his fossil into Daniel's bag
Daniel: *The attendant asks which fossil Simi wants*
Simi: ummm a bird one?
Daniel: Would you like an Archen? It's the closest we have to a bird, and it grows up to be very powerful.
Simi: sure
Daniel: Ok, then. *Hands Simi an Archen fossil*
Simi  holds the fossil and looks up "thank you" smiles
Shion Vane  tugs on Daniel's elbow "Can we go back to the hotel now?"
Simi  goes back over to Ryoku "look isn't it pretty?"
Ryoku  smiles "ya it is best keep that safe"
Daniel: Ok, Shion.
Shion Vane  heads out of the museum
Daniel  follows him out
Simi  puts it in her backpack and grabs Ryoku's hand "ready to go?"
Ryoku  nods "lets go"
Shion Vane  starts back towards the hotel without even waiting for Simi and Ryoku
Daniel: Uh, Shion? Shouldn't you slow down a little?
Simi  walks hand in hand with Ryoku watching Shion and Daniel walking fast ahead of them
Ryoku  yells "WAIT UP!"
Simi: Ryoku let them go as fast as they want.
Shion Vane: I want to get back and check on our pokemon...they've been left alone this whole time...plus I wanted to tell you something back in our room about...my mom.
Daniel: Really?
Shion Vane: Just you though. *Ignores Ryoku's yelling*
Daniel  yells back at the others "Sorry, guys!"
Simi  yells at Daniel and Shion "Just ignore him and you two have fun"
Shion Vane: You shouldn't yell Daniel, you may hurt yourself. You may still be weak.
Ryoku  growls alittle "why are they always doing that its like they dont want to be with us"
Simi  spots her Nidoran out of the corner of her eye and takes off after her
Daniel  muttters "Shion...I'm fine..."
Shion Vane: You sure you are okay now? I don't want you hurting yourself more.
Ryoku: gah simi where you going *growls and chases after simi*
Daniel: Yeah, they said to wait a few days, and if I'm feeling better, I can go back to how I usually act.
Shion Vane: I still want you to be careful.
Daniel: Ok.
Simi  catches up to her Nidoran and starts whispering to her after catching her trying to figure out why she was tripped earlier
Ryoku  catches up to her "oh its your nidoran..."
Shion Vane: I don't want you to get hurt again.
Daniel: I won't.
Simi  looks up at Ryoku "she tripped me earlier. when you were holding me and i fell. she says she doesn't like you"
Ryoku: oh? any reason why
Simi: she won't tell me why
Simi: I think she's jealous that I spend so much time with you
Simi  gets up and picks her Nidoran up with her and holds her in one arm and grabs James' hand in her other hand "lets go back to the hotel"
Shion Vane: You're right. Because I won't let anything like that happen to you again.
Ryoku: ok lets go *walks with simi back to the hotel*
Simi  starts walking back with Nidoran and Ryoku
Daniel  smilles softly "O...ok"
Shion Vane  gets back to the hotel with Daniel
Daniel  goes in with him
Shion Vane  heads up to the room and sees Nidorino patrolling between the two rooms
Simi: hey look we are almost there
Daniel  smiles and waves at Nidorino
Ryoku  smiles "good i wonder if we can also head out of pewter today
Shion Vane: *Nidorino nods at Daniel and continues patrolling*
Simi: maybe. we will check with daniel and Shion later. I'm kind of tired and could use some rest for a few
Ryoku: ok *heads up to our room and lays down on the bed*
Shion Vane  opens the door to him and Daniel's room and heads in
Daniel  follows Shion in
Shion Vane  throws his jacket off and flops down on the bed
Simi  sits on the bed with her Nidoran and her Eevee who was sleeping on the bed and starts talking with the both of them trying to figure out if its only the Nidoran and only Ryoku or what is going on with her pokemon and explaining that they will soon have another companion
Daniel  takes his hoodie off and lies down next to Shion
Shion Vane  sits up and pulls Daniel towards him
Daniel  smiles and wraps his arms around Shion
Shion Vane: So...
Daniel: Hm?
Shion Vane: About why I never learned how to read and write...
Daniel: Ah. *Hugs Shion tighter*
Shion Vane  hugs back "The last few days I've been remembering more and more about my past, that is why I sometimes randomly seem distant and sad"
Daniel: Oh...well, you can always come to me. Always.
Simi  turns to Ryoku "I figured out the problem"
Ryoku  looks over at simi "what is it"
Shion Vane: That's why I can tell you this stuff, because you were there for me that one time...which is what made me start falling for you obviously...but I feel like I can come to you about anything.
Daniel: And you can. You can tell me anything...and I won't think of you any less for any of it.
Simi: My Nidoran doesn't like you because she feels you are trying to seperate her from me. We just need to start including her more so she feels welcome with us.......the silly little girl
Shion Vane: I know...as I was saying.
Simi  goes and grabs her clothes and folds them back up into her backpack packing them carefully around her fossil leaving room for her Nidoran to ride in there if she wishs then lays down and cuddles up to Ryoku with her Eevee and her Nidoran "and Eevee just sees you as a new partner to play around with. Although Nidoran did like playing catch with you yesterday"
Ryoku: ehh ok... or me you, dan and shion could try sticking together...
Simi: yeah that needs to happen too
Shion Vane: I never learned how to read or write because my dad was going to teach me instead of sending me to school, but when he was going to start teaching me at around six he became ill...and died just before I turned eight...and after that my mom locked me in my room, never letting me out and only coming in either to feed me, which was rare, or to beat me...she blamed me for my father's death and I don't know why...but yeah...that's why I never learned how, because I was never given the chance.
Shion Vane  sighs and starts to cry
Daniel: Shion...*Hugs him as tight as he possible can*
Shion Vane  just sits there limp and exhausted from finally being able to recall and tell that all.
Daniel  rubs Shion's back reassuringly "I love you"
Simi  turns to Ryoku "hey ryoku?"
Shion Vane  buries his face into Daniel's chest and keeps crying
Daniel  runs his fingers through Shion's hair
Shion Vane  muffledly says into Daniel's chest "I...love you...too" in between sobs
Ryoku: ya simi?
Simi: I'm kinda hungry. You wanna come get food with us?
Ryoku: I'm not really that hungry....
Daniel  closes his eyes and rests his head on top of Shion's
Simi: ok well I'm gonna go down and go grab some food for Eevee, Nidoran, and myself
Ryoku: ok see ya soon *smiles turns over and closes eyes*
Shion Vane  stops crying and just hugs Daniel tight
Simi  walks out of the room and knocks on Shions and Daniels room "Hey Shion? Daniel?"
Daniel: Uh...yeah?
Shion Vane  moves his face out of Daniel's chest and responds to the knocking, his voice cracking "What Simi?"
Ryoku  falls asleep
Simi  without opening the door asks "Hey me, Eevee, and Nidoran are heading down to go get some food. Do you and/or your pokemon want to come with us?"
Shion Vane  whispers to Daniel "I am kinda hungry...haven't eaten in like two days"
Daniel  whispers back "Ok, then. Let's go. But first, you need to get cleaned up"
Simi  hears whispering but can't make it out
Shion Vane: Cleaned up?
Daniel: You can't just go out looking like you just cried. Go on and wash your face in the sink.
Shion Vane: Okay...*Goes and washes his face*
Ryoku  rolls out of bed "gah i do feel kinda hungry..."
Daniel  gives Shion a quick peck on his cheek before he goes to wash up
Shion Vane  comes back "Uhhhh...I just realized my jacket still has blood stains"
Simi  sits down on the ground in the hallway while waiting for an answer and plays with her Nidoran
Daniel: We can take that to get washed while we're out.
Shion Vane: Okay...can I wear your hoodie until then?
Ryoku  walks out and stares at simi "your right im kinda hungry.."
Simi  looks up at him and laughs "Ok, I'm waiting for a response from the boys bring your pokemon too if they are hungry"
Daniel: Uh...ok.
Daniel: I'll feel weird going out without it, though.
Ryoku: ok *sits outside our door* there taking there damn time
Shion Vane: I'd feel weird walking around with the jacket now that I realize there is blood on it...would you rather me walk around topless?
Daniel: Uh...of course not. You can have the hoodie for now.
Shion Vane  goes and grabs Daniel's hoodie slipping it over himself, it fits decently, just a little snug, which just shows off his body a little more
Daniel  looks Shion up and down and smiles "You look good in it."
Shion Vane  blushes a bit and pulls the hood over his head
Daniel  smiles wider
Shion Vane: Whaaaat?
Daniel: You look REALLY good...*Blushes a little*
Shion Vane  blushes more and turns away, pulling the hood over tighter "Let's just go okay?"
Daniel: Ok...*Puts an arm around Shion and opens the door to the room*
Simi  gets up when the door opens
Shion Vane  blushes as he sees everyone right there and wonders why Daniel has his arm around him when he didn't want them showing affection at all in front of others.
Ryoku  yawns alittle finally lets get something to eat lovepidgeys
Daniel  realizes what this looks like, and blushes a little as he takes his arm off Shion
Daniel: Y...yeah. Let's go.
Simi  notices Daniel's hoodie on Shion and tries to ignore it as she smirks "You guys bringing your Pokemon too?"
Shion Vane  stammers a bit "S...sure"
Simi: I just thought we'd grab some food for us and some for our pokemon and go have a picnic *tries to ignore Shion's blushing and stammering and smirks some more*
Daniel: Yeah...and that sounds good.
Shion Vane: W...why are you smirking at me Simi?
Ryoku: im sure magickarp can swim around in a lake
Simi: Nothing at all
Shion Vane: O...okay...*Starts walking down the hall, Nidorino and Zorua following*
Daniel  calls his Pokemon and follows the group
Ryoku: *dratini pops out of poke ball and wraps around my arm smiling up at ryoku*
Shion Vane: Are we eating here or somewhere else?
Ryoku: maybe we could make a camp outside mt moon and have one up there?
Shion Vane: But my jacket needs to get cleaned...
Ryoku: why what happened to it...
Shion Vane: It's stained.
Ryoku: white mess?
Ryoku  giggles alttle
Simi: We will get it cleaned while we get our food *shoots a glare at Ryoku*
Shion Vane: Why would it be white?
Simi: Don't mind him Shion
Daniel  blushes more and tries to ignore everything...
Shion Vane: Daniel? Why would I have white stains on my jacket?
Ryoku: ya dont worry ill tell you later shion....
Daniel: Uh...I'll tell you later...
Ryoku: no i will o-o
Shion Vane: I'd rather Daniel tell me...
Simi  starts walking and grabs Ryoku as she passes him "c'mon"
Ryoku  smiles at simi "whats up?"
Shion Vane: No one ever answered me where we are eating...*Stomach growls loudly*
Simi: stop pestering them just cause Shion doesn't fully understand everything *holds hands with him*
Ryoku: it was a joke simi carm down
Daniel  falls behind the group and puts his arm around Shion
Shion Vane: ...What are you doing Daniel?
Simi  calls over her shoulder to Shion "we are going to drop your jacket off, stop and grab us some food from the store and grab our pokemon some food and then pick up your jacket and picnic by mount moon
Shion Vane: What about my bag?
Ryoku: sounds good!
Simi  stops "yeah you might wanna grab that and make sure you have all your stuff just in case"
Shion Vane  slips out of Daniel's grip and runs back to grab his bag, underwear, and anything else he may have in the room.
Daniel  whispers "I just want you to feel loved..."
Daniel  calls after Shion to get his stuff too
Shion Vane  grabs all the stuff out of him and Daniel's room that is theirs and runs back trying to catch up with everyone
Ryoku: *dratini slides into ryokus backpack and sticks his head out the bag*
Simi  waits for shion to catch back up before starting off again
Shion Vane  catches up with the group "What was that you said Daniel? I didn't hear you as I ran off..."
Daniel: I said I just wanted you to feel loved. *Takes his stuff*
Shion Vane  smiles and blushes a bit "Thanks..."
Simi  notices Shion has caught up and starts going again "oh and I want to get stuff to waterproof my backpack just in case but lets drop off Shion's jacket first" continues holding Ryoku's hand as she's walking
Daniel  puts his arm around Shion again
Shion Vane  puts his arm around Daniel and rests the side of his head on Daniel's
Ryoku  holds simis hand tightly "you ok?"
Simi: Yeah, why wouldn't I be?
Daniel  smiles softly and keeps walking
Shion Vane: Daniel...
Ryoku: cause you was upset earlier...
Daniel: What is it, Shion?
Shion Vane: I love you.
Daniel: I...I love you too... *Blushes*
Simi  arrives at the cleaners and has them make Shion's jacket a priority so it gets done by the time they leave "Shion, they need your jacket hun"
Shion Vane: Oh *Goes and hands the people his jacket*
Simi  notices daniel blushing and snorts a little trying to hide her laughter "yes Ryoku I'm fine"
Daniel: What, Simi?
Simi: *Shion receives a piece of paper in return for his jacket*
Simi: Nothing Daniel
Shion Vane  puts the piece of paper in his bag
Daniel: I doubt that...
Simi: Shion hun don't lose that slip its how they know what jacket you have
Shion Vane: Okay...
Simi: alright lets stop by the store real quick so I can grab waterproofing stuff for my bag and then we'll grab food alright?
Daniel: All right, sounds good.
Shion Vane: Is it the store with clothes? Cuz I kinda want to get my own hoodie...
Simi: Yes Shion
Daniel: And I could use something to swim in...
Ryoku: shion in a hoodie? so all the 3 guys in a hoodies?
Simi: Alright the store it is
Shion Vane: We could probably all use something to swim in...
Ryoku: ya i guess...
Simi  walks towards the store across the street and opens the door
Shion Vane  steps into the store and goes over to where the hoodies are
Daniel  follows Simi in and heads over to the swim trunks
Simi  grabs a second swimsuit and waterproofing gear and pays for it
Shion Vane  picks out a black and red hoodie then goes over to where Daniel is
Shion Vane: Can I help?
Daniel  gets a white bathing suit with two green stripes down the side "Nah, I've got this."
Shion Vane  picks up a black and white speedo "Why does this look different than what you got?"
Daniel: Cause some people like that style.
Shion Vane: Hmm...seems like it'd make it easier to swim than those ones...
Daniel: Yeah, but I don't like those. *Takes his trunks to the counter and pays for them*
Ryoku  picks up black,cyan and white check pair of swim trunks "these look nice
Simi  thinks Ryoku must be starting to go blind
Shion Vane  takes the speedo and a pair of black trunks with red lines and takes them to Daniel "Which do you think I'd look better in?"
Simi: Seriously Ryoku?
Daniel: Uh...the black ones...
Shion Vane: They're both black...
Daniel: The longer ones.
Ryoku: seriously simi...  i am damn serious
Shion Vane: Why?
Daniel: I'd uh...actually, I'll leave this one up to you.
Simi: ok if you insist *sighs and walks away from him*
Shion Vane  takes the stuff back and gets a plain black speedo
Daniel  doesn't notice what Shion got due to putting his trunks in his bag
Ryoku: ehhh *puts them down and gets a pair of white swim trunks with a anime girl on them*
Shion Vane  pays for his hoodie and speedo with the money left over from the other day, and has just enough to get the stuff, so the clerk gives no money back and he puts the speedo and hoodie into his bag
Daniel  flips through some magazines while he waits
Shion Vane: Oh Daniel?
Daniel: Hm?
Shion Vane  takes the hoodie off right there and hands it back to him
Daniel: Sh...shion! Put that back on!
Shion Vane: Why? *Takes his hoodie out of his bag and slips it on, his being actually a little more snug on his body*
Daniel: You can't just change in public!
Shion Vane: I just did.
Ryoku  goes over, pays for the anime girl trunks, gives to dratini and he puts them away in bag
Daniel: B..but...it's not exactly accepted. I think you only got away with it because the clerk didn't notice you.
Shion Vane  smirks "Or she enjoyed the show just as much as you did"
Ryoku  runs over to everyone else "whats up guys?"
Daniel  's eyes go wide "No. No more changing in public."
Simi  takes Ryoku's hand and starts walking away before he can make any comments and before she starts cracking up
Shion Vane  shrugs and smirks at Daniel "Maybe"
Ryoku: uhhh where are we going simi?
Daniel: Definitely. You can get in big trouble if you do that. *Follows the group out*
Simi: To get food. Duh.
Ryoku: sorry *sad face*
Simi: why sad? You aren't hungry?
Shion Vane  follows Daniel and lifts his hood up feeling like he really did do something really bad and just walks with his head down
Ryoku: ehhh ya lets go i just feel silly for asking
Daniel: Don't worry, Shion. *Puts his arm around him again*
Simi: its ok silly *walks out holding Ryoku's hand*
Shion Vane: Do I really look that bad?
Daniel: No, it's not that you look bad. It's just that changing in public is sort of frowned upon. Shirts can sometimes be ok, but anything other than that is  definitely not.
Shion Vane: All it was, was the hoodie...
Daniel: You weren't wearing anything underneath, though.
Shion Vane: So?
Ryoku  smiles and walks with simi
Daniel: Like I said before, it's frowned upon. *Is starting to get a little irritated* But if you don't believe me, go ahead and do it again.
Shion Vane: I believe you...I'm sorry...*Keeps staring at the ground, following the others*
Daniel: It's ok. *Pats his back*
Shion Vane: Did you...at least like how I looked?
Daniel: Y...yeah.
Shion Vane  smiles and blushes a bit "Good"
Simi  holds the door open to the grocery store
Daniel  goes into the grocery store and picks out some stuff for the picnic
Simi: Pick out what you guys want to eat tonight and grab some stuff for when we are on the road
Shion Vane  waits outside, puts his hood down, and plays with Nidorino and Zorua.
Ryoku: yoiu guys choose i dont mind
Daniel  pokes his head back out "Shion, don't you want to pick out your food?"
Simi  walks with Ryoku "you really have no preference?"
Shion Vane: I wouldn't even know what is what, you just pick for me.
Daniel: Ok. I'll try my best! *Heads back in and does some shopping around*
Ryoku: not really ill eat anything
Shion Vane  decides to do something he hasn't done in awhile and pulls out his flute and plays it
Simi: ok *hands Ryoku the basket and starts putting food they can take with them in it*
Simi  hears Shion playing his flute and starts gently swaying while she walks*
Daniel  listens to the familiar song of the flute as he shops, and smiles a little
Ryoku  holds the basket tighty and hears the flute "has shion ran off again?"
Simi: no he's outside. I guess he didn't want to come inside?
Shion Vane  keeps playing the flute, totally oblivious to the small crowd beggining to surround him to listen
Simi  finishes grabbing everything she can think of and finds daniel "you ready to go pay and get going?"
Ryoku: im surprised your not out there with shion dan
Daniel  picks out some Seaking for Shion and gets assorted fruits for the group to share "Yeah, I'm good to go"
Shion Vane  continues to play as the crowd gets bigger
Simi: alright *goes up to the front of the store to pay with daniel and notices the crowd outside* daniel you might wanna go out there and help with crowd control, I'll pay don't worry about it
Daniel: Oh, thanks. *Hands the stuff over and heads outside*
Ryoku: ill go out there too.. best see whats going on *walks out the store with dan*
Daniel: Shion, what's going...*Notices the crowd, and hears them talking about his playing*
Simi  pays for everything as quick as possible and gets everything bagged up and goes outside "everything ok?"
Shion Vane  stops playing when Daniel says his name and notices the crowd and his eyes go wide "Uhhhhh..."
Ryoku: i guess they like your flute playing as much as we do shion
Daniel: Shion, keep going. They love your playing.
Ryoku: dan why dont you sing along?
Daniel: Uh...I'm not a very good singer...
Shion Vane: Fine...*Blushes a bit and continues playing*
Daniel  smiles as some people start putting coins in Shion's bag
Ryoku: come on ill back up on my ocarina...
Simi  whispers to Ryoku "help me act like a bodyguard for Shion and keep everyone away? if it gets bad that is?"
Simi: and I'll dance
Ryoku  pulls out ocarina and starts playing
Simi  puts her bag and all the food down and clears everyone back enough that she can dance and starts dancing to the music
Shion Vane  decides to try something else and changes the speed of the song a bit so that Simi can dance a bit better to it
Daniel  watches the whole group perform and leans agaisnt the wall as more people start putting coins in Shion's bag
Ryoku  nudges dan to sing and plays a carming background noise to go with the beat
Daniel  shakes his head and whispers "I've...never been good with lyrics..."
Shion Vane  shoots a glare over at Ryoku as if telling him to leave Daniel alone
Ryoku  glares back at shion and continues to play
Shion Vane  motions for Daniel to come over to him
Daniel  joins Shion
Shion Vane  wraps an arm over Daniel's shoulder and plays a little more slow and relaxing
Daniel  blushes a little
Ryoku  rolls eyes and continues playing
Shion Vane  stops playing "Uhhhh...can we leave now?"
Simi  stops dancing at the sound of Shion's voice "Sure if that's what you want hun"
Daniel  looks in Shion's bag "Looks like that made us a decent amount of money"
Shion Vane: Yeah...*Picks his bag up and puts his flute in it*
Ryoku  stops playing "yeah lets go"
Simi  picks up her bag and the bags of groceries "ok we should probably grab sleeping bags and Shion's jacket"
Shion Vane  puts his bag around his shoulder "Okay"
Daniel: Yeah, that sounds good, Simi.
Shion Vane  starts back over towards where they left his jacket, squirming his way through the crowd of people just now leaving
Simi  follows Shion and makes sure people don't start crowding the group
Daniel  smiles at Pikachu riding around on Growlithe and waving at everyone.
Ryoku  follows simi and  shion gently pushing past everyone in the crowd
Simi  grabs Ryoku's hand as they are walking
Shion Vane  gets to the place, hands the paper over and gets his jacket back
Simi  walks across the street to the store for sleeping bags taking Ryoku with her
Daniel  keeps an eye on Shion
Ryoku  sighs "why are we going with out shion and daniel"
Shion Vane  pays the clerk and leaves the store with his jacket
Simi: because we don't need four people to grab a jacket and they'll be over soon to help grab sleeping bags
Ryoku: ok v.v
Daniel  realizes he never put his hoodie back on, then does so
Simi  grabs herself a black and red sleeping bag "You should probably pick one out for yourself"
Shion Vane  heads over to the store that Ryoku and Simi went to, to get sleeping bags
Daniel  follows Shion in and goes over to the group
Ryoku  picks up a dark red sleeping bag with a japanese dragon and writing on it
Daniel  picks out a plain green sleeping bag and pays for it
Simi  goes and pays for her sleeping bag
Ryoku  pays for sleeping bag  and puts away in backpack
Shion Vane  picks a black sleeping bag with grey stripes
Simi  sits outside and re-organizes her backpack to make everything fit
Daniel  rolls up his sleeping bag and straps it to the side of his bag
Shion Vane  pays for his sleeping bag and heads outside, trying to fit it into his bag
Simi: so, are we all here and ready to go?
Ryoku: yeah lets go
Shion Vane: Okay.
Simi: alright *starts walking towards mt. moon*
Shion Vane  follows Simi
Daniel  nods and follows Simi
Ryoku  follows simi
Simi  wonders why everyone follows her
Shion Vane: *Nidorino runs up ahead of the group in case anything tries to attack them from the front*
Simi  watches the Nidorino run up ahead "He acting as our guard or something Shion?"
Daniel: *Pikachu hops off of Growlithe, runs up to Nidorino, and asks to ride on its back, while Growlithe lets out a jealous growl*
Ryoku: wow.. there pokemon seem to be very active in defending us ...
Shion Vane: *Nidorino ignores Pikachu and focuses on keeping an eye out for any wild pokemon*
Simi: *Nidoran is watching the back of the group making sure that they don't get attacked from behind*
Daniel: *Pikachu whimpers a little and pokes its side*
Shion Vane: *Nidorino tells Pikachu to leave it alone so it can focus on guarding everyone*
Daniel: *Pikachu lets out a dejected "Piiiiika..." and goes back to Growlithe*
Ryoku  aww's at the pikachu
Shion Vane: *Nidorino suddenly charges off into tall grass ahead of the group, growling*
Daniel: *Growlithe ignores Pikachu and keeps walking, then charges ahead with Nidorino when he notices something wrong*
Simi: *Eevee jumps off Simi's shoulders to join Nidorino and Growlithe*
Simi: *Nidoran stands guard behind the group to make sure nothing jumps them from behind*
Simi  goes to investigate
Shion Vane: *Bizzare singing suddenly comes from the tall grass and Nidorino falls asleep*
Daniel: *Pikachu tugs at Daniel's pant leg, whining sadly*
Ryoku: *dratini pops out of back pack and  guards the group*
Daniel  picks Pikachu up and gives her a big hug "Sorry the others don't want to play with you now"
Simi  realizes that Nidorino is asleep  and grabs her ear plugs out of her pocket so that she can investigate further
Shion Vane: *A jigglypuff pops out of the grass*
Simi  gets excited cause she's always wanted a Jigglypuff
Shion Vane: *Jigglypuff sings more*
Simi: What a pretty song...*tries to get a little closer to the Jigglypuff*
Shion Vane: *Jigglypuff smiles that someone complimented her singing instead of falling asleep*
Simi  continues trying to get closer and smiles at the Jigglypuff
Shion Vane: *Jigglypuff keeps watching Simi*
Simi  sits down right next to the Jigglypuff
Shion Vane: *Jigglypuff continues its singing*
Simi  reaches out to pet the Jigglypuff
Shion Vane: *Jigglypuff nuzzles into Simi's hand*
Simi  continues petting the Jigglypuff "Hey Dan, you got anything that will revive Shion's Nidorino? It appears Jigglypuff here put it to sleep"
Daniel: Uh...I should have something. *Reaches around in his bag and pulls out an Awakening* This should do it. *Sprays it in Nidorino's face*
Simi  picks up the Jigglypuff and tells it that it should come with her
Shion Vane: *Nidorino charges at Simi and double kicks the Jigglypuff out of Simi's hands, knocking it clean out*
Ryoku  shocked "that jiggypuff just got owned...
Simi  looks shocked at Nidorino "what the...?"
Shion Vane: *Nidorino glares at the Jigglypuff and kicks dirt at it, scoffing*
Shion Vane  comes up to Nidorino and Simi "I guess he doesn't like Jigglypuff's singing..."
Ryoku: don't worry i feel kind of the same
Simi  goes and picks up the Jigglypuff "The poor thing. All it wanted was for someone to like his singing"
Simi  shoots a glare at Ryoku
Daniel  pulls a Potion out of his bag and offers it to Simi
Ryoku: hey i dont want to fall sleep everytime it sings
Simi: then get earplugs
Shion Vane: Isn't there a pokemon center up at the entrance to Mt. Moon?
Simi: Thanks Daniel but I think for now to keep it safer I should wait til we get to the pokemon center. Save your potions for now
Daniel: Ok. At least give it a few berries?
Shion Vane  runs off and gets some berries for the Jigglypuff
Simi: Alright
Simi  notices Shion run off "again?"
Shion Vane  returns and hands Simi some berries "Here"
Ryoku  shrugs and pets nidorino "oh shion you had us worried"
Simi  seems a bit shocked "Thanks Shion" takes the berries for the Jigglypuff
Shion Vane: *Nidorino squirms away from the petting and nearly stabs Ryoku with its horn*
Daniel: Shion...you might want to control your Nidorino.
Shion Vane: *Nidorino runs over to Daniel and rubs against his side instead*
Ryoku  smirks "hes sure is a fighter"
Daniel  looks confusedly at Nidorino
Shion Vane: He's just not comfortable enough with you yet Ryoku.
Ryoku: It's ok *smiles at shion*
Daniel: *Pikachu hops out of Daniel's arms and onto Nidorino's back*
Shion Vane: *Nidorino lurches up, knocks Pikachu off, and takes off running towards the pokecenter*
Daniel  picks up Pikachu, who starts sobbing
Shion Vane  takes off after Nidorino, his Zorua following him
Ryoku  sighs "lets just get going to the pokemon centre*
Simi  takes off after Shion
Ryoku  runs after the rest
Daniel  follows everyone, slowed down a little by having to comfort Pikachu
Shion Vane  catches up with Nidorino and gets it to calm down, then sits down in front of the center, waiting for everyone else
Ryoku  finally arrives at the pokemon centre alittle out off breath "is nidorino and yourself ok?"
Shion Vane: Yeah we're fine, something wrong with you?
Simi  goes inside the pokemon center and gets Jigglypuff healed
Daniel  comes in a few minutes later, panting a little and carrying Pikachu
Shion Vane: Why are you all panting?
Daniel: Cause I've been carrying Pikachu...Nidorino just made her really sad...
Shion Vane: He just doesn't want her touching him.
Ryoku: alittle out of breathe but im ok
Daniel: I know, but...Pikachu just wants to be his friend. And since Growlithe immediately warmed up to her, she's expecting every pokemon to be like that.
Shion Vane: Well Nidorino is different.
Daniel: I've noticed.
Shion Vane  starts to wonder what is taking Simi so long
Simi  comes out "sorry guys I had to comfort the Jigglypuff when she woke up"
Simi: We ready to continue?
Shion Vane: Yeah.
Ryoku: yeah lets go...
Daniel: But Shion? Could you try and convince Nidorino to warm up to her? It'd mean a lot to her.
Shion Vane: I thought we were going to have a picnic before we got to Mt. Moon?
I dunno, I can try Daniel.
Daniel: Thanks. *Smiles* All right, guys. Let's go have that picnic
Simi: yeah where do you guys want to set up the picnic at?
Ryoku: i dont mind anywhere you guys feel comftable
Shion Vane  starts heading over to the tree a little ways away from the pokecenter
Simi  follows Shion
Daniel  follows the group
Ryoku  follows daniel
Shion Vane  sets down by the tree
Daniel  sits next to Shion
Simi  starts pulling out the food they bought
Ryoku  lays down on the grass
Shion Vane  leans back and closes his eyes
Daniel: Shion, you want to know what I got for you?
Simi  sets up the food for the picnic "alright everyone dig in"
Shion Vane  keeps his eyes closed "Hm?"
Daniel: I got you some Seaking.
Shion Vane: Hm...that sounds good.
Ryoku  pulls out a sushi tray and some chopsticks
Daniel: Oh, good. I was hoping I'd get something you'd like...
Simi: pulls out stuff to make herself a sammich
Shion Vane: I use to catch them once in awhile, haven't had one in awhile.
Ryoku  starts eating the sushi slowly and giggles alittle "this tastes so good
Daniel  gathers some sticks, and Growlithe starts a fire "I've never cooked anything before, so this fish might be a little burnt, Shion..."
Shion Vane: It's fine, I don't usually cook my food anyway...
Daniel: I figured, but it's worth a try. *Sticks the meat on a stick and holds it sort of shakily over the fire*
Ryoku  looks at shion "then you'd like sushi"*passes him the tray with sushi on it*
Shion Vane  tries a bite of Ryoku's sushi and nods "It is good"
Simi  holds her sammich meat over the fire to warm it up
Daniel  finishes one piece, slides it onto a paper plate, and hands it to Shion "I should have some utensils in my bag somewhere..."
Simi  assembles her sammich fully and starts eating it
Ryoku  nods and passes shion a spare tray of sushi "here have a tray of sushi if you like it"
Shion Vane  just picks the piece up with his hand and eats it, burning his mouth a bit but not too bad "That was squishy, not cooked enough"
Daniel: S..sorry! Should I try again?
Shion Vane: Want me to try?
Shion Vane: And Ryoku you just eat it, it's yours.
Daniel: Go on. *Puts another piece on a stick and hands the stick to Shion*
Ryoku: ok shion *pulls tray back and eats more*
Shion Vane  sticks the meat on the stick right into the fire and lets it catch on fire before pulling it back and blowing it out, then offers it to Daniel
Daniel: Uh...that looks a litle burnt...*Pulls out a fork and knife and takes a small bite*
Shion Vane: How is it?
Daniel  chews it a little and swallows "Good...a little crispy, but good."
Shion Vane: Well you liked bacon crispy...
Daniel: True, but other meat is better less crispy.
Ryoku  offers a piece of sushi to dratini "you look hungry dratini try some!" *smiles at dratini
Shion Vane: Okay...
Daniel: But you did a good job. Better than I did at least...
Shion Vane: No it was good. Really. *Sticks some more meat on the stick and hands it to Daniel* Try again.
Daniel: Ok. *Nods and holds the stick a little more steadily over the fire*
Shion Vane  helps Daniel steady his hand a bit more
Ryoku: *dratini nibbles the sushi and starts smiling* aww you like it? *gives dratini another piece of sushi*
Daniel  shrugs Shion off "I've...got this..."
Shion Vane: Just trying to help...
Daniel: I know...
Shion Vane  mutters "Sorry..."
Daniel  leaves the meat on the fire a little longer and puts it on a plate. "Here, I hope you like this more than my last one"
Shion Vane  blows on the meat until it cools then tries it and smiles a bit after swallowing "Really good"
Daniel  smiles widely "Really?"
Shion Vane: Yeah.
Daniel: C...can I try some?
Shion Vane: Yeah. *Hands the plate over to Daniel*
Simi  continues munching on her sammich
Daniel  cuts off a piece and tries it "Mm, I did a good job."
Shion Vane: Why don't you make everyone some?
Daniel: I only got enough for the both of us, Shion.
Shion Vane: Oh, okay.
Daniel: Oh, but I did get some fruit for everyone!
Shion Vane  slips Nidorino what was left of Daniel's first attempt at the meat, and it happily eats the squishy meat
Ryoku: thanks daniel *smiles alittle after finishing sushi with Dratini*
Daniel  gets out an orange, peels it, and eats it
Shion Vane  grabs an apple and bites into it
Simi: Thanks Daniel *grabs an apple and an orange*
Simi  cuts the apple in thirds and gives to her pokemon
Simi  peels the orange
Shion Vane  eats half the apple and gives the other half to Zorua
Daniel: *Growlithe and Pikachu get back from the woods with a huge clump of berries in their mouths*
Shion Vane: I wondered where they went.
Daniel: Yeah.
Daniel: It looks like they've made up, too.
Shion Vane: That's good.
Shion Vane: *Nidorino goes over and offers the last little bit of meat to Pikachu*
Daniel: *Pikachu stares up at Nidorino with enormous eyes, not believing his kindness*
Shion Vane: *Turns away and just eats the meat since Pikachu doesn't take it right away*
Daniel: *Pikachu looks down at the ground and tears up, knowing she couldn't trust him to be nice*
Shion Vane: *Nidorino sits down in between Shion and Daniel*
Daniel  glares a little at Nidorino
Shion Vane  pets Nidorino "He's trying, that was better than not even trying"
Ryoku  yawns alittle and lays down with a watermelon in his mouth nibbling it
Daniel: Yeah, but he made Pikachu cry...*Pikachu hugs Growlithe, who licks her face*
Shion Vane  cooks a bit of meat and goes over to Pikachu, giving it to her himself and whispering to her that Nidorino just isn't use to being nice to other pokemon, or having other pokemon be nice to him, but he is trying to learn
Daniel: *Pikachu stares up at Shion for a little, then smiles and hugs his leg thankfully*
Shion Vane  pats Pikachu's head and explains to her that all those scratches on Nidorino were actually done to him by other pokemon, pokemon that should have been nice to him but chose to hurt him instead
Daniel: *Pikachu looks over at Nidorino and explains to Shion that she just wants to be his friend, like it does with all the other Pokemon in the group*
Shion Vane  says he knows, but she'll just have to give Nidorino time
Daniel: *Pikachu nods and hugs Shion again, sparking happily*
Shion Vane  pats Pikachu again "So we about ready to go guys?
Simi: Yeah sure whenever you are ready
Daniel: Yeah, Shion. *Gets up*
Shion Vane: Ryoku?
Ryoku  takes watermelon out of my mouth "yea shion?
Shion Vane: Ready?
Ryoku  gets up "yeah sure when ever your ready"
Simi  gets up
Shion Vane  starts heading back towards the entrance to Mt. Moon, Nidorino and Zorua following close behind.
Daniel  follows Shion
Simi  follows Daniel and Shion
Ryoku  follows shion
Shion Vane  heads right into Mt. Moon.
Daniel  gets Growlithe to set a stick on fire, and holds it out in front of him "Here, we'll need some light"
Shion Vane: Oh yeah, that's a good idea.
Ryoku  looks around "its so big...."
Shion Vane  looks around and shrugs "I guess"
Simi  looks around and shrugs at Ryoku's comment
Daniel  heads a little further in, waving the makeshift torch ahead of him
Shion Vane  follows up behind Daniel with his pokemon
Simi  follows Daniel and Shion
Daniel: Have you...been here before, Shion?
Shion Vane: Nope, why?
Daniel: Cause I just hoped you might know the way through here...
Shion Vane: Nope, sorry. I stick to forests usually.
Daniel: Ah, ok. *Watches some Zubats fluttter off*
Ryoku  shakes head
Shion Vane: What if they get in your hood Daniel?
Simi  stares in awe at the Zubats
Daniel: Uh...*Squirms a little*...I just hope it doesn't happen...
Shion Vane  wiggles his fingers on the back of Daniel's head, as if a zubat swooped down at him
Daniel  screams and runs away from the wiggling
Ryoku  giggles  at dan
Simi  giggles at Shion and Dan
Shion Vane  laughs a bit at Daniel
Daniel  pulls his hood tightly over his face and stares at the ground
Shion Vane  pats Daniel's head "It was just a joke"
Daniel  blushes a little and says nothing
Simi  continues walking
Shion Vane  smirks a bit as he notices that Zorua disapeared and keeps walking
Daniel  stops as the group reaches a split in the path
Shion Vane: Hmmmm...where should we go?
Simi: I vote right
Ryoku: yeah right
Shion Vane: Or we could split up like the first time in Viridian?
Daniel: Right sounds good. *Starts walking down the path to the right*
Simi: I vote we all stay together
Shion Vane: Okay...fine...
Ryoku: i agree with this vote
Simi  starts following daniel
Ryoku  follows daniel
Simi  starts humming Following the Leader
Shion Vane  follows everyone but then slinks back and takes the left path when no one is paying attention.
Daniel  keeps going, watching Pikachu and Growlithe to make sure they're not getting too far away
Shion Vane  follows the left path, walking along a small underground lake, and smirks as he sees the Zubat that is obviously Zorua fly off in the direction of the group
Simi  jumps on Ryoku's back
Ryoku  falls over "SIMI!" O_O
Simi  giggles as Ryoku falls over
Daniel  turns around to see what's going on
Ryoku: daniel can i have a hand up...
Simi  offers a hand to Ryoku to help him up
Ryoku  grabs simis hand and pulls self up
Simi: I'm sorry Ryoku. I just thought that would be a lot of fun to do
Ryoku: its ok lets just get out of here
Daniel: Come on, guys. Let's keep going...*Looks around*...do  either of you see Shion?
Shion Vane: *The Zorua Zubat suddenly swoops down at the group*
Simi  looks around "No. Where'd he go?"
Simi  ducks as the Zubat flies over her head
Shion Vane: *The Zubat latches itself on to Ryoku's face*
Daniel  jumps as the Zubat swoops in and starts waving his torch at it
Simi: Careful Daniel that's Ryoku's face
Daniel: I'm not getting close! *Waves it at a safe distance*
Ryoku  just stands there... "dan whats on my face...."
Daniel: It's a Zubat! *Waves the torch closer*
Simi: Careful Dan! Don't burn Ryoku
Ryoku: aww... it wants to be friends...
Shion Vane: *The Zubat flies off of Ryoku and latches itself to Daniel's face*
Daniel  screams and drops his torch "IT'S IN MY HOOD!"
Shion Vane: *The Zubat crawls down Daniel's shirt*
Simi: Is it hurting you Daniel?
Daniel  screams louder and higher "IT...IT TICKLES!"
Ryoku: oh you big girl
Shion Vane: *The Zubat slips out and flies off, mockingly saying "RESPECT"*
Ryoku  bropumps at the zubat
Daniel  stares confusedly at the Zubat as it flies off
Shion Vane  holds out his arm as the zubat lands on it "Did you have fun Zorua?"
Shion Vane: *Zorua changes back and plops down to the ground, following Shion through a tunnel*
Daniel  picks up the torch again "I think...that was Zorua. Shion probably went down that other path and he's having some fun with us. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually does know the cave."
Simi: Probably. Ok we all ready to continue? *starts walking again*
Daniel: Yeah. *Nods*
Simi  takes off in the direction they were headed
Shion Vane  walks through another wide area where it looks like several trainers fought years ago
Daniel  follows Simi and offers her the torch
Shion Vane  pulls out his communicator as he walks up the stairs, coming outside, hoping that there is a signal
Simi  takes the torch "thanks Daniel"
Daniel: No problem.
Ryoku  follows simi and dan
Shion Vane  pulls out the translation guide and scrolls through the communicator, finding what he thinks is Daniel's but calls Simi's instead.
Simi  hears her communicator ringing "whaa...?" pulls out her communicator "Hello?"
Shion Vane: Simi? I found it, the exit that is...*Hears a beep and the call drops*
Simi  looks curiously at her communicator as the call drops....."That was....interesting..."
Daniel: What was that, Simi?
Shion Vane  scrolls through his phone again and tries a different number, calling Ryoku this time.
Simi: I got a call on my communicator. I think it was Shion.....but all I heard was found and exit
Ryoku  looks at commuctor and picks up "hello?"
Shion Vane: You guys took the wrong path, you need to take the left one to find the exit.
Ryoku: i heard path left exit..
Daniel: Hm...maybe he took the left path and found the exit somewhere.
Ryoku: yeah well done *claps..sarcastly*
Shion Vane  hears another beep as the call drops again "Well, hopefully they figured it out"
Simi: maybe......he was saying that the path on the left DIDN'T lead to the exit?
Daniel: Ooh, that could be true.
Simi: What do you guys think? Stay on this path or go back and take the path on the left?
Daniel: Hm...flip a coin?
Ryoku: .... im going left...
Ryoku  walks back to the split path
Shion Vane  finds a nice tree near the exit and climbs up in it, taking a nap in it waiting for everyone
Simi: i think we should just follow Ryoku
Daniel: All right...*Runs after Ryoku*
Ryoku  turns around "hey guys..."
Daniel: *waves*
Simi: Hey
Simi: You took off
Ryoku: ya im going left we left shion on his own maybe he actually found away out and all we found out was a Gangsta zubat
Daniel: Or maybe he just wanted to be left alone.
Simi  giggles at Ryoku "ok...."
Simi: What if he wanted to be left alone?
Ryoku: oh well im going *runs down the left path*
Daniel: Uh...are we going with him, Simi?
Simi  sighs "might as well"
Daniel: All right *Heads down the left path*
Shion Vane: *Zorua decides to go back down the path, this time disguised as a Dratini*
Ryoku  stops "woah do you see that" O_O
Daniel: What, Ryoku?
Shion Vane: *The disguised Zorua waves its tail at Ryoku and slips back out the exit, reverting back to its normal form and going to sleep up with Shion in the tree again*
Simi: Ryoku are you seeing things?
Ryoku: I SAW A DRATINI *runs after it out the exit*
Daniel  follows Ryoku
Simi: what? *follows the boys*
Shion Vane  wakes up when Ryoku yells and sits up looking for him
Simi  catches up to Ryoku "Ryoku"
Ryoku: "what?"
Daniel  runs out of the cave, a little surprised at the sudden night
Simi: Where did you see a Dratini? And are you sure it wasn't yours?
Ryoku: i...i dunno wheres shion we are outside but i dont see him
Shion Vane  hops down out of the tree "Hey..."
Simi: Hey Shion
Ryoku: hey shion
Daniel: Hi! *Waves up at him*
Shion Vane  yawns "We gonna just camp here? Or try and get to Cerulean?"
Simi: We should camp here
Daniel: Ehh, let's just set up camp here
Shion Vane: Okay...*Pulls his sleeping bag out and lays it down near the tree*
Daniel  unrolls his bag and lies it next to Shion's
Ryoku  pulls out sleeping bag and gets inside sleeping bag
Simi  pulls out her sleeping bag and lies it next to Ryoku's and lays down
Shion Vane  gets into his sleeping bag too
Daniel  gets into his bag, then chuckles as Growlithe forces his way in, too
Simi  cuddles her Nidoran, Eevee, and Jigglypuff close to her and puts her backpack in her sleeping bag at the bottom
Shion Vane: *Nidorino sets out patrolling around the general area of the camp*
Daniel: *Growlithe yips as it curls up by Daniel's feet*
Shion Vane  pats the spot in Daniel's sleeping bag where Growlithe is
Ryoku  falls asleep
Daniel: *Growlithe lets out a tired growlfth and falls asleep*
Simi  falls alseep and soon after winds up laying across Ryoku
Daniel: *Pikachu hides in the bushes, darting between them as she follows Nidorino*
Shion Vane  lays on his side and stares at Daniel
Daniel  lies on his back and stares up at the stars
Shion Vane  sighs and rolls over onto his stomach, smushing his face into the sleeping bag
Daniel  rolls over onto his side and wraps an arm around Shion
Shion Vane  shoves Daniel away "You said not in front of other people"
Daniel: Yeah, but these don't mind. And I know you don't mind.
Shion Vane  rolls away and goes to sleep
Daniel  sighs and hugs Shion anyway, then falls asleep

No comments: