Ryoku pokes simi's nose "wakey wakey"
Simi wakes up right at day break to Ryoku poking her nose
Simi: why are you poking my nose?
Simi gets dressed without waiting for an answer and goes and grabs zorua as quietly as she can
Daniel wakes up as Simi takes Zorua
Ryoku: why not? anyways you go find shion ill go and keep daniel company... if he wants...
Simi: sorry to wake you daniel, i was trying not to. I'm going to leave Ryoku here for you to have company alright?
Shion Vane : *Zorua licks Daniel and then runs off to the door*
Daniel: It's ok...and you can stay in here if you don't mind watching me sleep, Ryoku.
Simi leaves with Zorua to go find Shion "c'mon zorua help me find Shion"
Ryoku: nah i dont mind i just want to look out for you guys...
Shion Vane : *Yips and runs off towards the forest*
Simi follows Zorua
Daniel: Thanks, Ryoku...*Rolls over and instantly falls asleep*
Ryoku: *pulls out a apricot and and starts craving it into a cherish ball*
Shion Vane wakes up and decides to play the flute a little more again before leaving the area...
Simi hears Shion playing the flute and hopes she is almost to him
Shion Vane : *Zorua runs off in the direction of the flute, coming into an area with tall wildgrass and a few trees*
Shion Vane closes his eyes and continues to play
Simi appears in the area and suddenly sees Shion playing and lets out a relieved sigh "Shion!"
Shion Vane stops playing and opens his eyes, staring down at Simi
Simi: Shion I'm glad I found you *turns and thanks Zorua*
Simi: You shouldn't have run off
Shion Vane : Why did you try and find me?
Simi: Because we're all worried about you
Ryoku finishes cherish ball and looks over at dan sleeping
Daniel hugs his pillow in his sleep and rolls over
Simi: I know you feel like you messed up but believe me, you didn't
Shion Vane : Well Ryoku doesn't seem to care that much...and with Daniel probably dead...
Simi: Daniel isn't dead though. And Ryoku cares more than you think
Simi: He punched a hole into the wall of the pokecenter when he found out you ran off
Simi: he was upset that you ran off
Shion Vane : He's...not dead?
Simi: No. He's not.
Simi: Come back with me. See for yourself
Ryoku looks out the window, pulls out ocerina, stares at it and starts crying
Shion Vane both him and the Nidoran breathe a sigh of relief
Shion Vane : I was an idiot, and ran away. Again.
Simi: You were scared. that doesn't make you an idiot
Daniel stretches and wakes up. "Ryoku..you're crying..."
Shion Vane : Still...now he'll probably hate me for running away.
Ryoku sighs and tries to stop but keeps staring at the ocerina "n-n-no im not-t..."
Simi: No he won't
Simi: He cares for you.
Daniel: Yes you are. *Sits up in bed*
Shion Vane : He tolerates me, and I just keep forcing myself on him.
Ryoku turns around and looks at dan holding the ocerina tightly "i-its nothing..."
Simi: you're an idiot if you don't see it. I know I see it and Ryoku sees it. And I'm sure Zorua sees it too.
Simi: He doesn't just tolerate you
Daniel: No it's not. *Gets out of bed and sits next to Ryoku* What is it?
Simi sits next to Shion
Ryoku: this...is...is.. is all i have to remember my mum... i miss...h-her *cries more*
Daniel hugs Ryoku "I'm sure she misses you too..."
Ryoku: ...i hope so...
Shion Vane closes his eyes and sighs, and the Nidoran stares suspiciously at Simi
Simi: Trust me Shion
Simi: Talk to Zorua if you don't believe me
Daniel: I'm gonna go and lie down for a little longer. I'm not going to sleep. Just talk if you need to. *Gets into bed*
Shion Vane : I know...I had a feeling he was still alive...when I played the flute I felt as if I could sense him...but I was afraid to come back.
Simi: Why?
Ryoku nods alittle "ok you need rest"
Shion Vane : Because of what might happen.
Simi: Like what?
Daniel: *Growlithe hops up onto Ryoku's lap and nuzzles into his stomach*
Shion Vane : Him hating me for him almost dying, and for me almost leaving.
Simi: I doubt he could hate you for that
Shion Vane : I hope not...
Simi: Why do you keep running off so much?
Shion Vane : I've never stayed in one place very long really, ever since I ran from-
Simi: ran from what?
Ryoku looks down at growlithe and pets
Shion Vane : Uhhh...nevermind. Let's just go back.
Daniel: *Growliths yips happily and stands up on his hind legs, putting his front paws on Ryoku's shoulder*
Simi: Shion talk to me. I'm not trying to hurt you
Ryoku smiles "i-i guess someones gotten friendly"
Daniel: *Growlithe licks Ryoku's face*
Shion Vane : I'd rather not talk about it right now...*Hops down out of the tree, followed by the Nidoran*
Simi looks at shion suspiciously and gets up
Ryoku hugs growlithe "your cute arent you.. *smiles alittle and starts to play ocerina quietly*
Simi: So.....that's a cute Nidoran you have there
Daniel: *Growlithe yips again and listens to the ocarina*
Daniel: Aww, he likes you, Ryoku.
Shion Vane : He's the one that poisoned Daniel...he's really sorry and wants to get the chance to appologize. He's not use to people and other pokemon never really treated him well either...so he got scared when Daniel touched him.
Ryoku looks up at daniel blushing alittle and continues to play the song my mum used to play when i was a child
Simi: oh the poor thing. what happened to his eye?
Daniel: That's a nice song...what is it?
Ryoku: my mum used to play it when i was a child this ocerina and that song always reminds me off her always...
Daniel: Ah.
Shion Vane : Beedrill swarm. Last year I rescued him from it in the forest, I thought he was going to die so just left him some berries so he'd die a little more peacefully. But looks like he is a tough one. The Beedrills obviously are what did that to his eye, but I think after that other Nidorans shunned him and made the eye worse, and added to the scratches covering his body...he's a lot like me, isn't he?
Ryoku nods and continues playing...
Simi: Scarred and scared? Yeah seems like it
Simi: I wonder if.......oh never mind
Shion Vane : If?
Daniel nods off a little, listening to Ryoku's song...
Simi: oh I was just wondering if maybe we'd come across a female Nidoran that I could persuade into liking me
Shion Vane : Yeah. Probably. There was some running around while I played my flute.
Ryoku smiles alittle, stops playing and puts back in backpack
Simi: Hmmmm on the topic of your flute, you play beautifully, where did you learn?
Shion Vane : That's all I can remember of my dad...he taught it to me...I heard that someone use to play it at the tower in Lavender for the spirits.
Simi: I'm sorry to hear that. Will you play some more for me?
Daniel wakes up "Uhh...did I fall asleep on you? " *Blushes a little*
Shion Vane : Sure. *Takes his flute out and starts playing again, luring a few Nidoran of both sexes out*
Ryoku: yeah... you did dont worry ill keep playing if you want.. *pulls it out of back pack and starts playing the same tune again louder*
Daniel: It's ok. You do what you want. I'm fine. *Smiles and rests his head on the pillow*
Simi spies a female Nidoran that she likes and gets down to about its height and slowly inches towards it trying to coax it into letting her get close enough to it that she can whisper to it
Shion Vane watches Simi and keeps playing so that the Nidoran stay around and stay relaxed
Simi: *the Nidoran lets her get close to it*
Simi starts whispering into the Nidoran's ear about how she doesn't want to hurt it and wants to be friends with it and for it to come with her
Simi: *the Nidoran eventually decides to join up with Simi*
Simi gets up and starts dancing to the music from Shion's flute and smiles
Shion Vane slows down his playing a bit, but then his Nidoran goes and introduces itself to Simi's.
Simi continues to dance while keeping an eye on the two Nidoran's
Shion Vane : *The male Nidoran runs back over to Shion and says the two Nidorans will sorta get along*
Ryoku continues to play the ocerina
Shion Vane puts his Flute away "Enough, lets go"
Daniel smiles, then Pikachu hops up onto his head and sparks playfully
Simi stops dancing "alright lets all go" pets her Eevee on her shoulder
Shion Vane walks with Zorua on one side, and Nidoran on the other.
Simi walks next to Zorua
Shion Vane sighs and closes his eyes
Simi: So Shion....?
Shion Vane : Hm?
Ryoku smiles at pikachu and continues to play
Simi: You don't particularly like me much do you?
Daniel tickles Pikachu's tummy
Shion Vane : I...don't like girls much...with good reason...
Simi: Why?
Shion Vane shakes his head "Let's leave it at that for now"
Simi: Ok...I guess.........
Simi: *asks tentatively* Do you trust me at all?
Shion Vane : I'm journying with you aren't I? Obviously I trust you somewhat.
Simi: but not a whole lot?
Shion Vane : I've never really trusted anyone before. You guys are the first that I ever really did so...
Simi: Apart from Pokemon?
Shion Vane : Yeah.
Simi: why is that
Shion Vane : Because....
Shion Vane : Oh is that the hotel?
Simi looks up "yeah it is.....because why?"
Shion Vane : Because those are what I grew up with, duh.
Simi decides to drop the topic for now "Do you want to grab some breakfast first or should I take you straight to Daniel?"
Shion Vane : You already know the answer to that.
Simi: Thought I would be courteous and offer the breakfast first *starts up to Daniel's room*
Shion Vane follows Simi up
Simi knocks softly on the door before opening it "Hey Ryoku is Daniel up yet?"
Ryoku: yeah hes up...
Simi opens the door the rest of the way and steps out of the way for Shion to come in
Shion Vane walks in and stops in front of the bed
Daniel: Shion! *Hugs Pikachu SO tight*
Simi: Ryoku, I think we should leave them for a few, lets go grab some breakfast
Ryoku looks up at simi and hugs tightly "I'm not that hungry but lets go anyways..."
Simi hugs Ryoku back
Shion Vane sits on the edge of the bed
Daniel puts Pikachu down, sits up, and hugs Shion as tight as he can
Shion Vane hugs Daniel back and rests his chin on Daniel's head
Daniel: Shion...
Shion Vane : Yeah?
Daniel: I think you should know...you saved my life...
Shion Vane : I figured. Or else you'd be dead. *Rubs Daniel's back*
Ryoku walks down to the breakfast bar and sits at a table waiting for simi
Daniel: Still. You thought you failed to protect me...only you could've gotten me there as fast as you did. Only you would've known to use the berries...If I didn't have you right there...I'd be dead by now.
Simi grabs a plate of bacon and syrup and a glass of orange juice and sits next to Ryoku
Shion Vane sighs and hugs Daniel even tighter
Daniel: And I want you to know...
Shion Vane : Hm?
Daniel: You don't need to run anymore. From anything.
Shion Vane shrugs
Daniel: What is it?
Ryoku smiles and sighs "you ok simi?"
Shion Vane : I've always had to run, in order to survive.
Simi: A little tired but mostly ok yeah. You?
Daniel: But now you don't need to. Because you have me...
Shion Vane : I...have you?
Ryoku: I'm ok thanks..
Daniel: Uh...*blushes*
Daniel: I mean...as a friend...*Blushes*
Shion Vane looks down at Daniel "Your face is telling me something otherwise"
Daniel: That's not it...it's just...you care about me so much...and I want to return it...and I can't do it when you're running away from me.
Simi: So you mentioned an ocarina last night?
Shion Vane sighs "I can't help it, ever since I ran from home I am constantly running. Either from my past...or the world. I've never had a reason to stay anywhere or with anyone. All I've had that never hurt me is my friends. Like Zorua. People have always hurt me so whenever any of you upset me at all...I run because I am afraid of being hurt again..."
Daniel: Well...you don't have to worry about that anymore...*Slips his hands into Shion's*
Ryoku nods and pulls out the seashell ocarina "my mother gave this to me.."
Simi gently picks it up and looks it over and hands it back "its beautiful. did she buy it or did she make it herself?"
Shion Vane slips his hand out of Daniel's and gets up "You're wrong, I will have to worry about it. Because as long as I let myself be open to people I can get hurt..."
Daniel stands up and grabs Shion with both arms "That may be true...but when you're hurt, you'll have people to share it with...you'll have me..."
Shion Vane shrugs Daniel off "And as long as I have you I can be hurt even more...because if you get hurt I get hurt...I've...never been as sad as I was yesterday when I thought you were going to die. I finally open myself up to someone and just the idea of losing that person...I felt like I was going to die"
Ryoku: she made it her self, she gave it to me before my dad took me and moved away to kanto to remind me of her.. she used to play one song when i was a little boy... and i play that everytime i think of her...
Daniel refuses to let go "But if you don't open yourself up to hurt, you can't open yourself up to love...or anything else..."
Simi finishes her juice and bacon "lets walk back to the room"
Shion Vane suddenly stands perfectly still "...love?"
Daniel: You...don't know what love is, do you?
Shion Vane : I've heard the word and from what I could gather it is just a more intense feeling of like.
Ryoku nods "ok lets go.."
Daniel: It's more than that...it's when you can't get a person out of your head...when you can't stop wondering if they're ok, and when you don't want to do anything but make that person happy...
Shion Vane : I...*Goes over and locks the door to the room, and sits in front of the door*
Simi stands up "How many songs do you know on your ocarina?"
Daniel sits down next to Shion "You?"
Shion Vane : I can't get you out of my head...I can't stop wondering if you're okay...and I just want to protect you and make you happy.
Daniel blushes intensely, knowing exactly what's coming...
Ryoku: only that one... *sighs alittle*
Simi: Are you ok Ryoku?
Shion Vane shakes his and stands up "Oh, and Nidoran has decided to come with us, he's sorry for what he did to you...and wants to make it up to you if he can"
Daniel: O...oh...that's good...
Daniel stands up
Shion Vane turns and stares into Daniel's eyes.
Daniel looks anywhere but at Shion
Ryoku: I'm fine I just feel that shion and dan still think im a jerk
Simi: Is that all?
Shion Vane sighs "Are you hungry? Maybe we should go get some food for you"
Daniel: No...I'm fine...
Shion Vane : Then what?
Shion Vane : What do you want to do?
Ryoku: kinda i just want us to all get along... and im bothered that you have told me nothing about your past to me...
Daniel: I...just want to be with you for a while...
Shion Vane : How do you want to be with me?
Daniel: I...uh...want to snuggle...
Simi: I don't really talk about it....its .......hard......
Shion Vane : Isn't it a little too early in the day?
Daniel: I don't care. I thought I'd never see you again yesterday...
Simi: will you play me the song that you know?
Shion Vane : Okay...*Goes and lays down on the bed*
Daniel lies down next to Shion and immediately wraps his arms around him
Shion Vane wraps his arms around Daniel and rests his forehead against his
Daniel stares shyly into Shion's eyes...
Ryoku nods "okay" *pulls out ocarina and starts playing the tune..*
Simi starts dancing to the music he's playing "its beautiful"
Shion Vane stares back into Daniel's eyes and smiles a little
Daniel: Shion...I...uh...wanted you to know...
Shion Vane : What else?
Ryoku looks up at simi and continues playing*
Daniel: That...I couldn't get you out of my head last night...and I was so worried that you'd never be happy again...
Shion Vane smirks "Are you trying to tell me that you love me?"
Daniel: Uh...*Blushes*...m...maybe...
Shion Vane smirks "We've only known each other a few days. That's probably too soon"
Simi continues dancing
Daniel: But...I felt it...
Daniel: And you did too...
Ryoku plays louder so everyone can hear
Shion Vane : Like I suggested before, lets go on some dates, like normal people?
Daniel: Don't take this the wrong way, but...what do you know about normal people?
Shion Vane : From what I've watched from afar. It doesn't seem like people who haven't even known each other a week can love each other.
Daniel: But...you just said you felt that way...and I did too... *Stares into Shion's eyes*
Simi continues dancing
Shion Vane sighs "I don't know"
Ryoku continues to play music
Daniel: I...never thought I'd feel this way about anyone, much less a...guy...but I do. I...I love you...
Daniel snaps his eyes shut and blushes intensely, waiting for Shion to respond....
Shion Vane : I love you too...maybe.
Daniel whimpers a little...
Shion Vane : What was that?
Daniel: I'm just...uh...not sure what to make of all that...whether to be happy or not...
Shion Vane hugs Daniel as close to him as humanely possible "We have all the time in the world to figure things out"
Daniel: Yeah...just...no more running away again, ok?
Shion Vane : I'll try not to. But if I ever run away again, I am taking you with me.
Daniel smiles a little
Shion Vane plays with Daniel's hair "You know, I've never seen you smile more than just a little bit like that"
Daniel: Cause...I've never been all that happy. Only just a little, cause I only keep getting reasons to be a little happy...
Daniel: And you probably would've seen a full-on smile if you would've left off the maybe...
Shion Vane : I'm sorry...but I am still figuring things out myself. But I do know one thing...I want to be with you for as long as possible.
Daniel: Ok...
Shion Vane sighs, honestly having been wishing Daniel would kiss him since he even entered the room...
Daniel does what he's been wanting to do ever since Shion entered the room...and kisses him.
Shion Vane 's go wide with surprise but kisses Daniel back
Daniel blushes intensely, unable to believe what he's even doing...much less enjoying...
Shion Vane closes his eyes and runs his fingers through Daniel's hair as he kisses him
Daniel tenses up and shuts his eyes, only to avoid having to look at anything...
Shion Vane runs his hands down Daniel's back, sighing into the kiss
Daniel shivers at first, then squirms as Shion's hands travel down his back...
Shion Vane runs his hands around to the front of Daniel and slips them up his hoodie
Daniel squirms even more and shoos Shion's hands, blushing profusely
Shion Vane breaks the kiss off and removes his hands "Sorry..."
Daniel: It's...it's ok...*Holds Shion close*
Shion Vane hugs himself close to Daniel "If what I am feeling now...really is love...even though we haven't known eachother long...I love you, I really do"
Daniel smiles widely "And...I love you too..."
Shion Vane kisses Daniel again quickly on the lips
Daniel smiles and stares into Shion's eyes, a mix of happiness and uneasiness swelling inside him...
Shion Vane gets up out of the bed "We should go to the others now"
Daniel: A...already? *Sits up*
Shion Vane : We've been in here quite awhile...they may be getting ideas. *Smirks*
Daniel blushes and jumps to his feet "W...with all our pokemon in here?"
Shion Vane shrugs "You know them, they probably wouldn't be surprised if we did something in front of them"
Daniel: N...no. That's just...no.
Shion Vane laughs "Not saying I want to"
Daniel: Yeah...
Shion Vane : Oh and Daniel, I've decided something...
Daniel: Hm? *Slings his bag over his shoulder*
Shion Vane : Actually...*Looks down at Zorua and Nidoran* WE decided something
Daniel: What would that be?
Shion Vane : We're going to take on gym battles and any battles we can do get stronger. So I can protect you, no matter what.
Daniel: Really? I thought you hated them...
Shion Vane : We've all agreed it is necessary to get stronger...and to protect something you love.
Daniel stares at the floor "Uh...ok. Shion?"
Shion Vane : Yeah?
Daniel: A few things...first, no telling anybody anything that happened in here.
Shion Vane : Okay...but I won't let you hide us from Simi and Ryoku forever...you know they want us to be together anyway.
Daniel: Uh...how did you know this?
Daniel: And who said anything about US?
Shion Vane : It's pretty obvious...and Zorua has heard them say how cute we are together...
Daniel: Uh...ok.
Shion Vane : And what do you mean by who said anything about US?
Daniel: I mean...uh...we're not....together...officially, that is...
Shion Vane smirks "Not yet. And all our pokemon already know...and they sure look happy about it"
Daniel looks over at Growlithe and Pikachu jumping happily...and blushes a little
Shion Vane laughs a bit "So what were the other things?"
Daniel: The other thing is...I won't be able to take on the gym leader here. I'm supposed to be getting my rest. And...uh...I'm kinda sad about that...
Shion Vane : Then I guess I won't just be fighting to get stronger for you, but to win for you too.
Daniel: They're not going to give me a badge...
Shion Vane smirks "I'll see about that."
Daniel: What're you going to do about that?
Shion Vane : I'll figure something out.
Daniel: I'd rather earn it myself, anyway.
Shion Vane : Isn't this a rock gym though? No way you can beat him anyway.
Daniel: True.
Daniel: Can we go down and meet up with the others now? I'm really hungry...
Shion Vane : They've been in their room playing music and dancing this whole time, couldn't you hear them?
Daniel: Oh...I must have been busy focusing on something else...
Shion Vane chuckles "I'm that good of a kisser?"
Daniel stares off to the side. "I wouldn't exactly have anything to compare by..."
Shion Vane : Either do I. But if it makes you happy. That's all that matters to me.
Daniel blushes a little
Shion Vane : Anything else you have to say before we go and eat? *Goes over and unlocks the door*
Daniel: Just...I love you...*Runs over and hugs Shion*
Shion Vane hugs Daniel back "Didn't I tell you?"
Daniel: Hm?
Shion Vane : I told you that I was gonna make you love me.
Daniel remembers back to the flight where Shion said that... "You did..."
Shion Vane : And remember the dream I told you about the other day?
Daniel: Yeah?
Shion Vane : That you'd kiss me first without me even asking.
Daniel: It came true...
Shion Vane : Like I said my dreams always do.
Daniel blushes softly "Uh...shouldn't we be going now?"
Shion Vane : Want to go over there? Or go get you some breakfast first? I don't want you to be hungry.
Daniel: Let's eat with them.
Daniel: I'll be ok.
Shion Vane : Didn't they already eat when they left us to be alone?
Daniel: I don't know...I've just been sitting up here.
Shion Vane : Okay. *Shrugs* Let's go over there.
Daniel: All right.
Shion Vane offers his hand "Their room should be right next door"
Daniel takes it "I know that..."
Shion Vane opens the door and leads Daniel to Simi and Ryoku's room.
Daniel goes next door and knocks on Simi and Ryoku's door
Simi continues dancing oblivious of the knock
Ryoku continues playing the ocarina
Daniel: Uh...Shion?
Shion Vane opens the door
Shion Vane : *Stares at Simi and Ryoku "...Why?"
Daniel: I thought I heard music...
Shion Vane : Told you.
Ryoku: told us?
Simi snaps out of her dancing trance "huh?"
Shion Vane : I told him you were in here playing music and stuff.
Simi: ....ok.....? What did you think was going on?
Shion Vane shrugs, still holding Daniel's hand
Ryoku: getting it on?
Simi giggles
Shion Vane shakes his head
Ryoku pounces simi and runs and cuddles adam and dan
Simi falls onto the floor from being pounced on
Simi: uuugggh
Daniel jumps and freezes as Ryoku cuddles him "Uh...hi?"
Shion Vane runs out of the room
Daniel chases after Shion...after shooting another glare at Ryoku
Shion Vane pounces Daniel when he comes out into the hallway
Ryoku: YOU ALWAYS RUN SHION ._.
Simi slowly sits up slightly dizzy and holding her head and moaning in pain
Ryoku: LOVE MEEEEEEEEE LOVEEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Daniel falls over onto his back
Ryoku gets sad
Shion Vane gets up and walks back into the room "Okay...lets go eat now?"
Daniel gets up and leans against the wall in the hallway
Ryoku: ok lets go *helps simi up*
Simi tries standing on her own and falls back down "ugh"
Ryoku grabs simis and fireman's carry her down to the breakfast bar
Shion Vane goes back out to Daniel "We should have gone down on our own..."
Simi starts getting sick from the fact she keeps swaying back and forth and tells Ryoku to stop for a minute or she'll throw up on him
Daniel: Yeah, Shion...
Ryoku puts simi down and smiles "sorry"
Shion Vane stuffs his hands in his pockets and nods in the direction of the stairs "Lets go"
Simi: Its ok. You can carry me just don't let me get too dizzy. And I still can't stand well. Help me down to a table?
Daniel: Ok. *Follows Shion down to the breakfast bar, where he gets sausage, bacon, a larger serving of eggs, and orange juice*
Ryoku carries you and lays you down on a table
Shion Vane gets the same thing as Daniel and sits at a table in the corner far from Ryoku and his confuzzlement
Daniel sits down with Shion and eats his sausage, watching Simi and Ryoku from across the room, glad no one has associated him with them yet.
Shion Vane lays his head on the table and whines in confusion
Ryoku walks over to dan "why do we always have breakfast?"
Shion Vane : Because you eat enough in the mornings to last us all for the rest of the day.
Daniel tenses up as Ryoku approaches him "Uh...I dunno"
Ryoku: good point *yawns* so when are we going to train today guys?
Shion Vane : Why do we need to train?
Ryoku: to beat the next gym leader shion...
Simi finally has recovered enough that she can stand on her own and walks over to Dan and Shion "I don't think that we ever have time for any other meals"
Shion Vane : I don't think me and Nidoran need to train. *Nidoran scoffs at Ryoku*
Daniel chuckles and eats his bacon
Simi hugs Ryoku
Ryoku hugs simi
Simi: Ok guys I"m going to go up and take a shower and then when you guys are done eating we'll go out and train deal?
Shion Vane : All right...
Shion Vane scarfs down the food
Ryoku: okay...
Daniel: Ok, sounds good. *Finishes his food and sips his juice*
Simi goes upstairs to shower
Shion Vane gets up and waits for Daniel
Daniel finishes his juice and joins Shion
Simi finishes showering and dressing and waits outside for the boys with her Nidoran and her Eevee
Shion Vane stuffs his hands in his pockets and shakes his head "Ryoku conufuses me..."
Ryoku starts to get confused
Daniel: Yeah...I don't get him either.
Simi finds a stick and starts playing fetch with her Eevee while petting her Nidoran
Daniel heads outside to join Simi
Shion Vane : Wait Daniel...
Ryoku walks outside with dan and also joins simi
Daniel: What is it, Shion?
Shion Vane : Come back to our room for a bit? Those two can train first...
Daniel: Uh...sure, Shion.
Shion Vane : Actually wait...I just remembered something. We all promised to go shopping.
Daniel: True...
Simi groans at the idea of shopping "ok lets go"
Shion Vane : First let me go grab my bag. *Runs off to the room and grabs his bag and lets Zorua in it, running back with the bag over his shoulder and Nidoran next to him*
Ryoku: Oh ya i need to pick up my exp.share
Daniel slings his bag over his shoulder and joins the group out front
Shion Vane comes back and meets the group out of front
Ryoku waves at shion *hey*
Simi: alright everyone ready to go?
Shion Vane : Wait...
Daniel: Yeah. *Nods and pulls his hood up*
Shion Vane : Nevermind. Yeah lets go.
Simi looks curiously at Shion but shrugs it off "alright lets go"
Ryoku: yeah lets go
Simi starts off towards the store
Shion Vane follows Simi
Daniel follows the group
Ryoku follows everyone
Shion Vane : So...Daniel?
Simi opens the door to store
Daniel: What, Shion? *Enters the store*
Shion Vane walks in "You're gonna go clothes shopping with me right?"
Ryoku looks at the exp. shares and other tech
Daniel: Yeah...
Simi grabs a black and red backpack and then gets distracted by some books
Shion Vane smiles "Okay, lets go"
Daniel follows Shion to the clothing section
Shion Vane : What kind of...underwear should I get?
Daniel: It doesn't really matter...I prefer boxer-briefs myself, though.
Shion Vane : Uhhhh...*Looks at all the different labels*
Shion Vane : What is what?
Daniel holds out a pack of boxer-briefs. These are what I use. They're not too tight, and not too loose. You can't try them on before you get them, though...
Shion Vane grabs a 3 pack one with a black, white, and red pair.
Ryoku: *picks up a dowsing machine, Dragon Fang and Exp.Share* "ill take theses" *pays for them and walks to simi*
Daniel: That should be good.
Shion Vane : Should I keep the clothes I have or get something different?
Daniel: Hm...you should get a little something else to wear. Maybe a few extra shirts.
Shion Vane : What about shoes?
Shion Vane : Eh, nevermind.
Daniel: Yeah, you probably need shoes more than shirts.
Shion Vane : I've gone 8 years without shoes, I don't think I even need them, and I can run faster without them...I think underwear is fine for now.
Shion Vane : I don't want us to run out of money.
Daniel: All right, Shion. *Looks around the store* Hm...anything I need?
Shion Vane : Some more potions. You're nearly out.
Daniel: True...
Daniel heads to the counter and buys a handful of potions
Ryoku taps simi on the shoulder
Shion Vane follows Daniel up and puts the package of underwear on the counter
Simi is lost in the book she is reading
Daniel puts his potions in his bag and waits for Shion to be finished with his purchase
Shion Vane : Uhhhh...I have no money.
Ryoku equips dratini with the dragon tooth and give magikarp exp.share
Daniel: Uh...*Gives Shion a small handful of money*
Shion Vane hands the money over to the clerk and puts the underwear in his bag with Zorua, and hands the change over to Daniel
Ryoku picks up simi and walks over to checkout counter holding her "so ya shes paying for all my stuff from now on..."
Daniel: Nah, keep it. You never know when you'll need it.
Shion Vane : Okay...thanks...*Puts the change in one of the bags pockets*
Daniel: No problem. *Pats Shion's shoulder*
Simi looks shocked "how did i wind up...." looks at Ryoku "oh never mind" pays for her books and stuff
Shion Vane stares at Ryoku and Simi...and walks out of the store
Ryoku walks out the store and sits outside...
Daniel follows Shion out
Shion Vane : Why does he carry her and she drags him?
Simi walks outside and sits down and starts to re-open the book she was reading
Daniel: Because...they're weird like that.
Shion Vane : So...Ryoku...
Ryoku closes book and takes away "No more reading"
Ryoku: Yes Shion?
Shion Vane : Want to battle?
Ryoku: Sure!
Simi looks sad and then takes the book back and puts it in her bag and sighs heavily
Daniel pats Shion's shoulder and smiles. "You've got this" *Sits down next to Simi*
Shion Vane : Single battle? Both Pokemon?
Ryoku: Single
Simi: its ok Ryoku you'll do fine
Shion Vane : All right, Zorua you go first.
Ryoku smiles at simi "thanks*
Shion Vane taps his foot waiting on Ryoku to send a pokemon out
Ryoku sends out dratini
Shion Vane : *Zorua hops out and yips, apologizing to Dratini ahead of time that Ryoku will most likely lose the battle*
Ryoku: *dratini facepalmed at zorua*
Shion Vane : You go first Ryoku.
Ryoku: okay! DRATINI USE DRAGON RAGE *dratini uses dragon rage and zorua is on low health*
Shion Vane : *Zorua walks up to Dratini as if to give up, then throws a sucker punch at Dratini*
Ryoku: Dratini Uses dragon rage but Zorua dodged*
Shion Vane : *Zorua uses Fury Swipes but misses*
Ryoku: *dratini uses dragon rage and hits, zorua faints*
Shion Vane : *Nidoran charges straight out, pissed at Zorua's fainiting and uses Double kick, both hitting hard and knocking out Dratini*
Ryoku: "oh fuck this" damn you magikarp
Ryoku: GO MAGIKARP 8D USE SPLASH!
Shion Vane : *Nidoran just glares at Magikarp, getting even angrier and charges, using Poison Sting on Magikarp hard and even poisoning it, but then it faints*
Ryoku smiles and returns both pokemon "good battle" *returns to the pokecentre and heals them both*
Daniel gets up and gives Shion a victory hug
Shion Vane : So what have we all learned today?
Shion Vane hugs Daniel back
Ryoku: DONT USE SPLASH
Simi: that magikarp is useless?
Shion Vane : No, don't piss Nidoran off.
Daniel lets go of Shion and laughs
Ryoku: Don't get horny with a nidoran
Daniel rolls his eyes at Ryoku
Shion Vane pats Daniel's head "That was a good battle Ryoku, I was actually worried I might lose..."
Daniel: Same here. That was a good match.
Ryoku: Same Shion... your nidoran kicks ass ._.
Simi: good job to both of you
Simi hugs ryoku
Shion Vane : Well...he did have to survive against a lot of odds...not surprised he was tough...
Daniel: But...he was fierce. I'm not surprised that's the Nidoran that poisoned me.
Shion Vane : You know...he wanted to fight for me, so he could get stronger and protect you right?
Daniel: Really?
Shion Vane : *Nidoran nods*
Ryoku hugs simi
Daniel: Ah. *Wants to pet it, but decides against it*
Shion Vane : *Nidoran goes up to Daniel and rubs his ears against his leg*
Daniel cautiously reaches down and scritches his chin
Shion Vane : *Nidoran makes a squeaky mewling noise*
Daniel: Awwwwwwww. *Reaches into his bag and pullls out a berry* You want one?
Shion Vane : *Nidoran nods*
Daniel feeds Nidoran a berry
Shion Vane : *Nidoran nibbles the berry and runs around in circles*
Daniel smiles and turns over to Growlithe and Pikachu "Don't want you guys feeling left out" *Feeds both of them*
Daniel: *Growlithe does a backfilp after eating the berry, and Pikachu sparks happily*
Ryoku: ok simi your turn to face my AWESOME MAGIKARP
Simi gets up and giggles at Ryoku
Simi still giggling "sure lets go"
Shion Vane picks up Zorua and goes and gets him healed and returns with him yipping in the bag
Ryoku: GO DRATINI *throws dratini out*
Daniel walks over to Shion and pets Zorua
Simi sends her Nidoran out
Shion Vane : Daniel you should be sitting down and resting a little.
Daniel: Oh, Shion. *Sits on the curb and watches the battle*
Shion Vane sits next to Daniel and wraps an arm around him
Daniel blushes softly
Shion Vane smiles and plays with Daniel's hair
Ryoku: *dratini uses dragon rage and nidoran is nearly dead*
Simi: *nidoran uses double kick and hits dratini twice*
Ryoku: *uses twister but misses*
Daniel blushes more and hides behind the hood
Simi: *nidoran uses double kick and hits dratini once*
Ryoku: *dratinis dragon rage misses*
Shion Vane just puts his hand on Daniel's shoulder and squeezes it gently
Simi: *nidoran uses double kick and hits dratini once*
Daniel just watches the battle
Ryoku: *sighs* DRATINI COME ON YOU CAN DO THIS
Simi: *nidoran uses double kick and hits dratini once*
Shion Vane : ...Dratini isn't very good is he?
Daniel: Nope. *chuckles*
Ryoku: *dratini uses dragon rage and hits*
Simi: *nidoran faints*
Simi sends out Eevee and picks up her fallen Nidoran
Shion Vane : About time...
Simi: *eevee uses tackle and misses*
Ryoku: *dratini uses dragon rage and hits*
Simi: *eevee uses tackle and its a critical hit*
Ryoku: *uses dragon rage it hits*
Simi: *eevee faints*
Simi goes and picks her eevee up in her other arm and looks at Ryoku "Why do you hate me so much? I've tried being nice to you" runs into the pokecenter to heal her pokemon crying
Daniel gets up and follows Simi into the center
Shion Vane chases after Simi "Well this is different"
Ryoku feels really confused and now everyone hates me?
Simi gets her healed pokemon back
Daniel catches up with Simi "Are you ok? You had a good first battle, by the way"
Shion Vane pats Simi's head "That was your first battle, you did good. You nearly beat him"
Simi sniffs "I thought he liked me and would go easier on me he just tore through both my pokemon"
Daniel: Well he just had a loss, so you can understand if he wanted to make up for it.
Shion Vane : He just took the battle seriously. That's showing that he respects you enough to not take it easy on you.
Simi: but it was my first battle....ever
Shion Vane : Or...that he was afraid you'd actually win.
Ryoku: *runs into the pokemon centre and gives simi a big hug* "that was a great battle i'd love to have a rematch with you some time"
Daniel: Don't worry, not everyone wins their first battle. I saw the way you fought. You'll do better next time. *Nods*
Simi looks at Shion a little shocked with a tear stained face realizing he just patted her on the head "whuuuu"
Shion Vane shoves his hands in his pockets and walks out "You both did good"
Daniel follows Shion out
Simi looks slightly shocked as Ryoku gives her a hug and she pats him on the back in return "th...a..n..ks......but why?" continues crying a little and goes to find out if Shion is ok and to thank Daniel
Simi: Shion are you ok?
Ryoku sighs "i always mess up my friendships" ._.
Shion Vane turns around "Yeah, I'm fine...*Hears Ryoku and walks back in to him and hugs him*
Daniel smiles, happy that Shion's so nice today
Ryoku smiles and hugs shion tightly
Simi turns to Daniel "Thanks again"
Daniel: No problem, Simi. I meant what I said before...I think you'll do well with your next battle.
Simi: I hope so
Shion Vane slips out of the hug and puts an arm over Ryoku's shoulder "I think you and Simi need to go off on your own for a bit and talk, she was really upset about that"
Daniel: Hey guys, I'm going to go back to the hotel and get some rest. I'll see you all in a little.
Ryoku nods at shion "yeah i think your right illl go talk to her"
Shion Vane walks Ryoku out and sends Nidoran and Zorua with Daniel "I think I'll spend some time with you guys..."
Ryoku looks at shion.. "you fucking serious?"
Simi sees Ryoku come out with Shion but not Daniel "Holy crap...what the....?"
Daniel glances sadly over his shoulder at Shion, then takes the pokemon with him
Shion Vane : No...I'm not going to have sex with you guys.
Daniel gets back to the hotel, then heads up to his room
Simi looks confused "Whuu?"
Ryoku: why would you think that O_O
Shion Vane : You said fuck
Daniel flumps down on the bed, hugging Growlithe
Ryoku: oh fuck.... i didnt mean it like that ._.
Simi: He didn't mean it in that context Shion
Shion Vane : *Nidoran stands at the door as if he is guarding him, and Zorua nuzzles Daniel*
Shion Vane : What context?
Simi: He didn't mean that you wanted to have sex with us
Shion Vane : Oh...okay...good.
Daniel drifts off into a peaceful, yet sad nap as Pikachu curls up between Growlithe and Zorua
Simi: It was an expression to express how confused he was
Shion Vane : Oh...okay....
Shion Vane : Have you guys fucked?
Shion Vane : Like the flies...
Ryoku: so what did you want d- WHAT NO
Ryoku: NO NOT THE FLIES
Simi wipes a tear off her face "so what's up?"
Shion Vane : You guys. Make up. Now.
Ryoku: im sorry simi...
Simi looks shocked and slightly confused at Shion
Simi: I'm not mad at him.......I was just a bit........hurt
Shion Vane : It was a battle. One of you would have lost. You're pokemon are fine.
Simi: I've just.....
Shion Vane : Never battled before?
Simi: yeah
Shion Vane : Then you should have expected to lose.
Ryoku looks down and sighs "what can i do to make it up to you simi?"
Simi: you don't need to make it up to me Ryoku it was just confusing to me. My Eevee and Nidoran were so confident in themselves I just didn't think I would lose.
Simi: Although, it would be a nice gesture if you would read me a story tonight before bed
Shion Vane : I think he should make one up
Ryoku: ok *smiles*
Simi turns to Shion "You patted my head.....I.......I'm a little shocked over that...."
Shion Vane shrugs "You were sad, I'd figure that'd make you happy"
Simi: I thought you didn't like touching me though....
Shion Vane : I'm getting over it a little bit...probably because...nevermind
Simi: Because what?
Shion Vane : Nothing...
Simi: No Shion tell me, because what?
Shion Vane : Can't tell you now...but I'll tell you both now...I ran away from home because I couldn't handle being abused by my mom anymore. That's what I wouldn't tell you the day we met. There.
Simi: I'm so sorry Shion...........I........I..........*is speechless*
Ryoku shocked "wow... "
Shion Vane : That's why I don't like being touched or touching Simi, or any girl for that matter.
Ryoku: if that reason i dont blame you...
Simi has regained some of her speech "I'm so sorry to hear that. I wouldn't ever wish that on anyone or try and do that to anyone. Anytime I try and touch you its more for comfort and out of friendship. Maybe one day you will eventually get over it and can start hugging me every now and then"
Shion Vane shrugs "Maybe"
Simi puts her arm around Ryoku's waist and leans against him
Simi: We should probably go back to the hotel and go get Daniel
Ryoku blushes a little and strokes simis hair
Shion Vane : It's going to be dark soon anyway.
Simi: yeah and I'm kind of tired anyways *looks meaningfuly at Ryoku*
Shion Vane : Okay...bye! *Gets down on all fours and runs off to the hotel*
Ryoku smiles at simi and walks her back to the hotel
Simi walks back with Ryoku
Simi: Well he just likes disappearing fast now doesn't he?
Shion Vane gets up to his room and walks past Nidoran guarding the door...and stares at sleeping Daniel
Ryoku: eh... im kinda used to it...
Daniel nuzzles Growlithe in his sleep
Simi shrugs
Simi: sorry if I made you think I was mad at you
Shion Vane scoots all the pokemon away and holds himself up with his hands on either side of Daniel above him
Daniel grabs after Growlithe as he goes away and grabs onto Shion's arm...then starts snuggling into it, not knowing the difference between it and a pokemon in his sleep
Shion Vane kisses Daniel
Daniel stays asleep, not noticing yet
Ryoku smiles "its ok"
Shion Vane whines a bit and rolls off of Daniel.
Daniel snuggles into Shion in his sleep
Simi: So...yeah.......*opens the hotel door*
Shion Vane smirks and slips his hand up Daniel's hoodie
Daniel breathes in deeply and wakes up...then screams and backs away once he notices Shion's hand in his hoodie
Ryoku walks though and up to the hotel room with simi
Shion Vane slips his hand around and to Daniel's back, still keeping it up his hoodie and pulls him back
Daniel bats Shion's hand away "S...stop!"
Shion Vane keeps one hand up Daniel's hoodie and places one on his butt "No"
Simi goes and brushes her teeth and then lays down and looks up expectantly at Ryoku
Daniel: D...don't make me burn you again! *Squirms away, then falls off the bed*
Shion Vane hurries over and picks Daniel up "Are you okay? DO NOT GET HURT AGAIN"
Daniel: Shion...I'm fine...just no more sticking your hands in places I don't want them, ok?
Ryoku jumps on the bed and lays down next simi
Simi: aren't you going to read to me?
Shion Vane : I can't help it...I just want to touch you...I need to...
Daniel blushes "J...just stick to my hands...ok?"
Shion Vane places Daniel on the bed "I am not sure if I can promise that..."
Daniel: Please? For me?
Ryoku: ok once opon a time there was a dwarfd he liked diggy diggy holes... but he sounded like creep hewentp to a young girl and said "thats a very nice pokeballs you have there it would be a shame if something bad happened to them" the little girl ran away screaming and then something magical happened
Simi 's eye twitches...."different story"
Ryoku: ok this one is called MURDER BY LEG OF LAMB
Simi 's left eye twitches again "this better be different"
Shion Vane actually whines "I...can't help it...I can't get the image of you when you went swimming out of my head...and it was...the most beautiful and cute thing I have ever seen...and I can't help but want to touch you"
Daniel 's eyes go wide and he blushes intensely "Uh...um...don't...until I want you to..."
Shion Vane : It will be so hard...
Daniel: You can do it. I believe in you. *Hugs Shion and yawns softly*
Shion Vane hugs back and sighs
Daniel: At least I don't mind this. "Kisses Shion*
Shion Vane kisses back and rubs Daniel's back
Daniel lets out a comfortable sigh and closes his eyes
Shion Vane smirks suddenly getting an idea and breaks off the kiss
Ryoku: ok one a opon a time a man said to a women GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN, and the women was shocked and went back to the kitchen and made him a sandwich then he throw the plate at the wall ITS NOT GOOD ENOUGH so wthe women went out to the supermarket driving carelessly running over 9000 people.. when she got tothe supermarket she brought a leg of lamb and bit a random chuck out of the frozen lamb and she whargabl'd cause she couldnt vote or work, then went back to the husbands house and made out with him and stabbed him and made him into a sammich the end...
Simi 's left eye twitches even more "why do you hate me so much?"
Daniel smiles softly "Shion...you're good at the back rubbing..."
Shion Vane : It'd be better if you weren't wearing clothes. Most people don't sleep fully clothed anyway do they?
Ryoku: hey you didnt say what type *giggles and cuddles tightly*
Daniel: Sh...shion...I...no.
Shion Vane : I'll rub your back if you take your hoodie off
Daniel: O....ok! *Slips out of his hoodie, leaving his t-shirt on*
Shion Vane : Oh, you had a shirt on too? That has to go.
Daniel blushes "O...ok..." *Slips his shirt off and lies on his stomach*
Shion Vane : Be right back *Takes his bag and goes off to the bathroom*
Daniel: Ok! *Stretches out and decides to sleep like he does at home...and takes his pants off*
Shion Vane changes into something else...and comes back out to the room wearing nothing but black boxer briefs
Daniel is lying there hugging a pillow, already close to sleep
Ryoku: ok once a opon a time there was jiggypuff and a nido ran they played together lot and jiggypuff used to cuddle this nidoran and sing it to sleep, one day nido ran kissed the jiggypuff but she liked it and kissed back and they got married and had had nidopuff kids the end
Shion Vane walks over to the bed and kisses his back, then begins to rub it.
Daniel blushes and shivers a little as he feels the kiss on his back, then lets out a soft, contented mmm
Shion Vane rubs Daniel's shoulders "...You look great"
Daniel is too tired to respond...
Simi laughs and looks at Ryoku "A real story?"
Shion Vane smirks and covers Daniel with a blanket "I'll do this another time when you are more awake"
Daniel: No...keep going...it feels so good...
Ryoku: later....
Simi: Didn't your mom or dad ever read you any stories?
Ryoku: thats for another time dear...
Shion Vane : ...I'd rather get in and just lay with you right now.
Daniel: But...that was...really putting me to sleep. In a good way. I was so comfortable...and it'd mean a lot to me if you just did it a little longer...
Shion Vane : But...I want to cuddle you before you fall asleep...I couldn't really sleep without you the other night.
Simi looks slightly disappointed "fine, come cuddle me to put me to sleep?"
Daniel: P...please? You can snuggle afterwards. I won't mind at all
Ryoku cuddles simi * "sure
Shion Vane sighs "Okay..." *Starts rubbing Daniel's back again*
Daniel lets out a completely relaxed sigh. "Thanks...Shion...I love you"
Shion Vane blushes and chuckles a little "I was planning on saying that first..."
Daniel: Plans...change. *Closes his eyes, barely able to keep himself awake any longer*
Shion Vane whispers in Daniel's ear "I love you too"
Simi cuddles up against Ryoku
Daniel smiles and falls asleep totally happy and perfectly comfortable
Shion Vane stops and gets under the covers with Daniel, snuggling up to him and wrapping his arms and legs around him
Daniel turns to Shion in his sleep and hugs back, smiling widely
Shion Vane rubs Daniel's back, actually drifting off to sleep happy, but smirking to himself that his plan to get to touch Daniel worked...and loving him and the way his body feels.
Simi: Ryoku?
Ryoku falls asleep
Simi: Ryoku?
Ryoku: what is it?
Ryoku: im sleepy...
Simi: do you want to hear part of my back story?
Ryoku: but mummmmm i want pancakes *wibbles*
Simi: my mommy and daddy were beaten and raped by a swarm of beadrills and i found out before they died that I was adopted and they died before telling me who my real parents are and all i have is this necklace that kind of looks like a key that says "together in paris" and I have no clue what it means cause I have slight amnesia. And I have this urge to tie you up and whip you.
Simi goes to sleep snuggled up to Ryoku
Ryoku: Hey there pussycat...
oh what defined pecks you? have ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment