10 June 2011

Pokemon RP: Day Nine

Shion Vane wakes up before the others and starts wandering around the area while he waits
Daniel accidentally kicks Growlithe awake in his sleep, who wakes Daniel up by biting his ankle a little hard
Simi wakes up with Jigglypuff sprawled across her face, half her body on Ryoku, Ryoku's arm across her neck, Nidoran at her feet and Eevee in her top
Ryoku  mumbles "I NEED AN ADULT"
Simi slaps Ryoku
Daniel worms out of his sleeping bag, followed by Growlithe
Ryoku  Wakes up shouting "NOT THE FLIES!"
Simi  looks at Ryoku like he's crazy
Shion Vane  climbs up the tree near the camp and shakes his head at everyone
Simi  grabs her backpack and starts getting food out of it for breakfast
Ryoku  shakes head "sorry lets get going to the next city
Daniel  yawns and stretches out
Simi  rolls her eyes at Ryoku as she finishes putting stuff out for breakfast "Here you go boys. Breakfast."
Shion Vane: I'm not hungry...*Fiddles around with a knife*
Daniel  rolls up his sleeping bag and straps it to the side of his bag
Ryoku  rolls up sleeping bag and puts back in bag "thanks for breakfast but I'm not hungry"
Daniel  heads over to Simi and grabs an orange. "Thanks for making breakfast"
Shion Vane  starts carving into the tree
Simi: No problem Daniel *grabs herself an apple*
Daniel  looks up at Shion and waves
Shion Vane: Ryoku, Nidorino wants to battle.
Ryoku: ok lets go
Shion Vane: And hey Daniel.
Daniel: Morning! *Smiles up at Shion*
Shion Vane  continues carving into the tree as Nidorino and Zorua go over to Ryoku
Ryoku  dratini goes up to them both
Shion Vane: *Nidorino and Zorua just stare down Dratini*
Ryoku: *dratini stares back at both of them magikarp flops*
Shion Vane: Zorua steps forward first, letting Nidorino take over only if he gets knocked out first.
Ryoku: dratini slides forward*
Ryoku: *Dratini uses slam but misses*
Shion Vane: *Zorua walks forward to Dratini, smiling, but then jumps up, hitting Dratini with a Faint Attack, slamming it into the ground*
Ryoku: *Dratinis dragon rage misses*
Shion Vane: *Zorua uses Fury Swipes, hitting Dratini twice, once critically, bringing it down quite a bit*
Ryoku: *dratinis dragon rage misses*
Shion Vane: *Zorua uses pursuit but finally misses*
Ryoku: *uses dragon rage and finally hits*
Shion Vane: *Zorua uses Fury Swipes again, hitting Dratini twice, leaving it just barely hanging in*
Ryoku: *dratini builds up all its rage, uses dragon rage and knocks out zorua*
Shion Vane: *Nidorino glares hard at Dratini then charges in, kicking it once and sending it flying and knocked out*
Ryoku: *sends out magikarp and tackle misses nidorino*
Shion Vane: *Nidorino hits Magikarp with Poison Sting, and damages it, causing poison as well*
Ryoku: *magikarp gets hurt by poison and hits nidorino with a tackle*
Shion Vane: *Nidorino glares at Magikarp for even touching it and kicks it, sending it flying and leaving it just barely hanging on*
Ryoku: *magikarp jumps back up and tackles nidorino*
Shion Vane: *Nidorino growls, and kicks it again, hurting it even more as it was already beginning to slip into unconciousness from the poison*
Ryoku: *returns both magikarp and dratini*
Ryoku: good fight shion
Shion Vane  hops out of the tree, puts his sleeping bag away, then goes and picks Zorua up, putting it in the bag too "Whatever"
Daniel  heads over to Shion "What's wrong?"
Ryoku  rolls eyes "whatever"
Shion Vane: Nothing, Zorua can't seem to handle Dratini, but Nidorino keeps complaining that he is bored.
Simi: sorry to hear that
Daniel: Heh. Well, congratulations again. *Hugs Shion*
Shion Vane: I didn't do anything.
Daniel: Yeah, but they're your friends. *Nods*
Simi: So we ready to go yet?
Daniel: Sure. You ready, Shion?
Shion Vane  shrugs "Yeah"
Simi  grabs all her stuff "Alright lets go"
Daniel  calls for his pokemon and slings his bag over his shoulder
Shion Vane: Daniel?
Daniel: What is it?
Shion Vane: Come with me for a bit?
Daniel: All right. What for?
Simi  waits for Ryoku to get his stuff
Shion Vane: Just follow me. *Leads Daniel off into an area of trees far from the others*
Daniel  nods and motions for his pokemon to stay with Simi
Simi  sits down and plays with Pikachu and Growlithe while Dan and Shion are talking
Shion Vane  sets the bag down near Simi as he walks off and leaves Nidorino to guard it
Daniel  waits for Shion
Shion Vane  takes Daniel's hand and leads him farther into the trees
Daniel  feels strangely comforted as Shion takes his hand
Shion Vane  sits down by a tree and pulls Daniel down with him
Daniel  falls over, not expecting Shion to sit
Shion Vane: Daniel?
Daniel: What is it, Shion? *crawls over to him*
Shion Vane  grabs Daniel and in a roll gets on top of him smirking at him
Daniel  's eyes go wide and he lets out a yelp
Shion Vane  leans into Daniel and speaks, his hot breathe blowing against Daniel's neck "What's wrong?"
Daniel  squirms "Uh...what're you doing?"
Shion Vane: Showing you...*Runs his tongue along Daniel's neck* That you're loved.
Daniel  shivers intensely, whimpering a little
Shion Vane  strokes Daniel's cheek and kisses his neck a little "Don't you want that?"
Daniel  blushes intensely "I...I do..."
Shion Vane  slips a hand up Daniel's shirt, running his hand along his bare sides "What was that?"
Daniel  blushes even more, his face completely red "I...I said I do..."
Shion Vane  smirks "And what do you want me to do exactly? To show it"
Daniel  stares awkwardly at Shion, unable to get anything but "uhhhhhhhhhhhhh" out...
Shion Vane: Then I guess you'll just get this. *Kisses Daniel, squeezing his back a little*
Daniel  kisses back, wrapping his arms around Shion
Shion Vane  pulls his hand out of Daniel's shirt and just plays with his hair
Daniel  hugs Shion tight and kisses him lovingly
Shion Vane  breaks the kiss off and just stares at Daniel, pinning his arms above his head.
Daniel  stares back, smiling widely up at Shion
Shion Vane: You want anything else?
Daniel: Uh...can I see you without your shirt again?
Shion Vane: Why?
Daniel: Because...uh....because...
Shion Vane: Because why?
Daniel: I...I uh...I like the way your body looks... *Squirms, blushing even harder*
Shion Vane  smirks a bit "Okay" *Slips his hoodie off and throws it at Daniel's face*
Daniel  squirms and throws it over near a bush, then stares up at Shion's chest...
Shion Vane  gets up off Daniel
Daniel: Y..you know I wouldn't have minded that for a little while longer?
Shion Vane: Well...we can't keep the others waiting forever you know.
Daniel: Yeah...*Puts his hand on Shion's warm chest*
Shion Vane  puts his hand over Daniel's
Daniel: Shion...*Stares into his eyes*
Shion Vane  stares back "What Daniel?"
Daniel: I love you.
Shion Vane: I love you too.
Daniel  takes his hand off Shion's chest and stares at it
Shion Vane  gets up and slips his hoodie back on "Lets go back to the others, they're probably wondering again"
Daniel: Ok. And...by the way...your chest...it's beautiful.
Shion Vane  blushes a bit and pulls his hoodie up "No it's not" *Turns around and starts back towards the camp*
Daniel: To me it is. *Follows Shion back*
Shion Vane  suddenly stops "...Do you hear something?"
Daniel: Uh...no.
Shion Vane  keeps walking "Nevermind then..."
Shion Vane  stops when he hears the noise again "There is definetly a scratching noise near here"
Daniel: Where?
Shion Vane  runs over to where the trees meet the mountains and runs his hand along the side of the rock wall
Daniel  follows Shion closely
Shion Vane  stops and points at the ground to his left, where there is a small hole
Daniel: What do you think's in it? *Cautiously approaches it*
Shion Vane: Either an Ekans or a Sandshrew most likely.
Daniel: You...want to go first? After what happened last time with a wild pokemon...
Shion Vane: Yeah, okay. *Walks over to the hole and sticks his hand right in*
Daniel: S...shion! What if it's another Nidoran?
Shion Vane: It's not. *Pulls his hand out, holding a strugglin Sandshrew by its neck, keeping it from curling up into a ball*
Daniel: Shion, stop! It looks like you're hurting it!
Shion Vane: I'm not...*Holds the Sandshrew in his arms, craddeling it*
Daniel: Ok...*Steps closer* It's kinda cute...is it safe to pet?
Shion Vane: He seems to be pretty young...doesn't know how to use poison sting yet...so all he can do is curl up, scratch, or use sand attack. So yeah, he's safe.
Daniel: Aww. *Tries to scratch his chin*
Shion Vane: *The Sandshrew mrrawls and wiggles its legs*
Daniel: Awwwww! *Tickles its tummy*
Shion Vane: *The Sandshrew squeals and curls up into a ball*
Daniel  pulls his hand away and rubs its back reassuringly "I'm not gonna hurt you, little guy"
Shion Vane  hands the Sandshrew over to Daniel "You want one don't you?"
Daniel: Uh...yeah. How did you know? *Holds it in his arms*
Shion Vane: I thought you said you wanted one? *Shrugs*
Daniel: I can't remember. But thanks! I'd hug you, but my arms are kind of full here.
Shion Vane  smirks "There is something you can do without arms"
Daniel: Oh yeah... *Blushes a little and kisses Shion's cheek*
Shion Vane  turns his head as Daniel kisses his cheek and kisses his lips instead
Daniel  blushes more when he kisses Shion's lips, and quickly turns away "Come on, we don't want the others waiting..."
Shion Vane  ruffles up Daniel's hair and starts back
Ryoku  leans against the tree "simi where did shion and dan go there been gone for a while...
Simi: They haven't been gone that long. And I guess they wanted to talk without an audience?
Daniel  follows Shion and tickles Sandshrew's chin
Ryoku: i guess your right...  i hope we can reach bills house today..
Shion Vane  chuckles "He likes us Daniel, he thinks we're his parents now"
Daniel: Really?
Shion Vane: He doesn't remember much of his parents, I think his mom got eaten by an Ekans, they do that sometimes...
Daniel: Poor guy...*It stares up into Daniel's eyes and lets out a happy eep*
Simi: We should be able to
Ryoku  nods and leans up against the tree
Shion Vane  wraps an arm around Daniel and kisses his neck before they come out into where the camp is and then lets go when they enter the camp
Daniel  shivers as Shion kisses him, and stays focused on Sandshrew, who is now trying to reach up to Daniel's face
Simi  stands up from playing with the pokemon and walks over to Ryoku and tickles him
Shion Vane  sneaks and climbs the tree Ryoku was leaning against
Ryoku  giggles alittle, picks simi up and spins her around
Shion Vane  pulls out his flute and plays a sharp and loud note right above Ryoku and Simi
Daniel  boops Sandshrew's nose, and he lets out a mrrfle
Simi: eep!
Simi  looks up into the tree and thinks she sees Shion but can't focus since she is being spun around
Ryoku  puts simi down and chuckles "you ok?"
Simi: yeah and I think Shion's in the tree *starts walking over to look up in the tree*
Shion Vane  slips out of the tree and lands on Ryoku's shoulders
Simi  giggles as Shion lands on Ryoku's shoulders
Daniel: *Sandshrew looks over at the group and laughs*
Ryoku  looks up at shion and starts carrying him around on his shoulders "so where you two been? mister shion"
Shion Vane: We found a sandshrew
Daniel: D'awwwww. How about some berries? You must be hungry! *Sandshrew nods energetically*
Simi: awwwww *walks over to Daniel* he's so cute
Ryoku: nice! no accidents i hope
Daniel: You wanna hold him while I get him some berries, Simi?
Shion Vane: Nope. *Hops off of Ryoku's shoulders*
Simi: sure *takes the sandshrew from Daniel*
Daniel  heads over to his bag and picks out some nice, plump berries for Sandshrew
Ryoku: make sure it doesnt poison sting you simi...
Shion Vane: It doesn't know it yet.
Ryoku: ahhh ok thats all good then..
Daniel  returns with the berries "Thanks, Simi"
Simi: Not a problem
Shion Vane  goes over and grabs his bag "I think we should hurry and go get Zorua revived..."
Simi: I agree
Daniel: Yeah. *Nods* Can I have Sandy now? *Sandshrew whines upon hearing Sandy* Ok, ok. I won't call you that anymore.
Simi: of course *hands the sandshrew back to daniel*
Daniel  cradles him in his arms and pops a berry into his mouth
Shion Vane  walks over to Daniel and kisses the sandshrew on the top of the head
Daniel: *Sandshrew mruwls*
Shion Vane  scritches the sandshrew's chin "All right, ready?"
Daniel: Yeah, let's go.
Simi  grabs her stuff "Alright"
Daniel  puts Sandshrew down and grabs his stuff. "You think you can walk?" *Sandshrew nods and hops to his feet*
Shion Vane  smirks and looks over at Pikachu "Looks like you have some competion"
Daniel: *Sandshrew walks over to Growlithe and introduces himself with a big hug*
Simi  starts walking
Ryoku  follows simi
Daniel: Come on, guys! *Motions for his pokemon to follow, and heads off with the group*
Shion Vane  pats Nidoran and heads off following the group
Simi: So, Dan, you and Shion have a nice talk?
Daniel: *Growlithe licks Sandshrew and yips happily at it, then Sandshrew runs over to Pikachu and hugs her*
Daniel: Yeah, Simi.
Shion Vane  snrrks a bit
Simi  notes Shion making a snrrk sound and files it for later "That's good. I'm glad"
Ryoku  mumbles to him self "the flies"
Shion Vane: So Ryoku, you haven't gotten a new pokemon for awhile.
Daniel  blushes a bit and hides behind his hood
Daniel: *Pikachu hugs Sandshrew back, happy to have another friend*
Simi  notices daniel blushing and grabs Ryoku's hand "Hey lets skip some more"
Shion Vane: Hey, I was trying to talk to Ryoku.
Ryoku  lets go of sims hand "sorry shion no i havnt i guess i havnt seen one yet that catches my eye"
Shion Vane: Gonna use that rod in Cerulean?
Daniel: *Pikachu takes Sandshrew's hand and runs over to Growlithe, and she hops on Growlithe's back with Sandshrew*
Daniel: *Growlithe groans and drops to the ground under the weight* Looks like he can only do one, guys.
Simi  looks a little saddened at not holding hands with Ryoku anymore and then notices Daniels pokemon and giggles a little
Daniel: *Sandshrew hops onto Growlithe's back, and they run up to the group, with Pikachu following dejectedly behind*
Ryoku: oh i dunno..... i was hoping to use it in vermillion city..
Shion Vane: *Nidorino goes over to Pikachu and offers it a ride since it didn't get one from Growlithe...*
Daniel: *Pikachu squeaks with joy and hops up onto his back*
Shion Vane: *Nidorino continues walking as if Pikachu weighs nothing*
Simi  looks at Nidorino with Pikachu "D'awwww that's so cute"
Daniel: Yeah...I'm surprised they're getting along at all.
Shion Vane: *Nidorino glares and growls at Simi*
Simi  ignores Nidorino glaring at her
Shion Vane: Why Vermillion Ryoku?
Ryoku  turns around looking at the nidorino and pikachu "is it gonna double kick the pikachu?"
Daniel  smiles at Pikachu and pats her head
Ryoku  looks up at shion "it has a dock there many fisherman fish there hopefully theres a good catch there
Shion Vane: Ah, I see...
Shion Vane: *Nidorino glares at Ryoku*
Ryoku  shrugs at nidorino and continues walking
Shion Vane: We almost there?
Simi: I think so I see a building up ahead
Shion Vane: Good...
Simi: Has anyone ever been to Bill's?
Ryoku: i've heard of the guy he made the storage system for pokemon.. I my self dont agree with it...
Simi: I've heard his name mentioned but that's about it....What about you Dan and Shion?
Daniel: Nah, I haven't been there.
Shion Vane: Actually pokemon seem to talk about him often, they have rumors that he is in fact one himself, or once was.
Daniel: Really?
Daniel: And if they talk about him...then what do they think of his storage system?
Simi  starts walking slower as they get closer getting more and more nervous and hugging herself
Ryoku: really? thats interesting we'll soon find out
Daniel: Something wrong, Simi?
Shion Vane: Zorua wants to meet him, he thinks he might be like a human version of him....but I don't think they know about the storage system...
Shion Vane  walks up to Simi and places a hand on her head "What's wrong?"
Daniel: Ah. I never did like it, myself.
Simi: Just nervous. I've only heard of the guy in passing but nothing about his character...
Daniel: I'm sure he can't be that bad.
Shion Vane: Wait, we're going to Cerulean first right?
Daniel: Yeah.
Shion Vane: Okay, good.
Ryoku: why did you ask shion?
Daniel: We'll stop in and get what we need, then head north to Bill's.
Shion Vane: Okay...
Simi: That's what I'm hoping
Shion Vane  stops Simi and turns her around. staring her straight in the eyes "Everything will be okay"
Simi  avoids Shion's eye contact and mumbles "I hope so"
Shion Vane  shakes his head "Bill isn't what is making you nervous, did something happen to you last time you were here?"
Simi: What do you mean? I've never been out to see Bill before
Shion Vane: I mean Cerulean, you keep getting more and more tense the closer we get.
Simi  continues staring at the ground
Ryoku  places hand on shion shoulder "look lets not push her to tell her these things it may make it worse..."
Simi: *almost at a whisper* Its......nothing.......just....nerves is all
Shion Vane: You'd better not be lying, I hate it when people lie...
Simi: not...lying......its just...........Lets keep moving alright?
Ryoku: Shion... lets go...
Shion Vane  starts walking ahead of the group "Simi is rooming with me tonight"
Daniel  whispers "I'll miss you" in Shion's ear
Simi  looks surprised at Shion's comment "whaa....? Why?"
Shion Vane  pats Daniel's head "Because we need to talk Simi"
Simi: o...k..... *gets really nervous that Shion needs to talk to her*
Ryoku  shocked by shions reaction "i guess your bunking with me dan"
Daniel: All right, Ryoku.
Shion Vane: No getting it on.
Simi  holds Ryoku's hand for comfort
Ryoku: why would i shion... I'm straight.. lets just go get what we need from the town *holds simis hand tightly*
Shion Vane  whispers to Daniel "I'll miss you too by the way"
Daniel  whispers back "I'll be fine...don't worry about me.."
Simi  walks in silence the rest of the way thinking about the last time she was in Cerulean City
Ryoku  whispers in simi's ear "whats wrong...simi"
Simi  shakes her head "I don't want to talk about it right now"
Shion Vane  nods and heads to the pokecenter as soon as they get to town
Daniel  follows Shion there
Ryoku  holds her hand tightly and mutters "just remember ill always be here for you.."
Shion Vane  hands Zorua over to the nurse and notices something gleaming in his bag as he hands him over "Zorua..."
Simi: thanks Ryoku
Ryoku: its ok..  *gives nurse my two pokeballs, she places them on the machine healing magikarp and dratini and she gives them back*
Shion Vane  pats Zorua when he gets him back and lets him squirm his way into the bag and questions him about the things he picked up in Mt. Moon.
Shion Vane  shakes his head at Zorua but promises to give one to Simi later and heads out of the center, waiting at the entrance for everyone
Ryoku  hugs simi and places pokeballs back on chain
Simi  hugs Ryoku back and starts walking outside with him and holding his hand still
Daniel  buys assorted potions and medicine
Shion Vane  sits leaning against the wall of the pokecenter carving a little piece of wood with his knife
Ryoku  holds simis hand tightly and follows simi*
Daniel  stands next to Shion "So, what're you making?"
Shion Vane  puts the piece of wood and knife away "Nothing"
Daniel: You sure?
Shion Vane: Nothing yet anyway...so we ready to go?
Daniel: Yeah. *Nods*
Shion Vane: The others?
Ryoku: yeah lets go shion
Shion Vane: Simi?
Ryoku  holds simis hand alittle tighter "you ok simi?"
Simi: Yeah I'm fine lets just go
Shion Vane: So where do we go?
Simi  shrugs
Ryoku: bill first you should get them fossils revived first?
Daniel: Yeah, his house is up north
Simi: alright lets go
Shion Vane  starts heading towards the north exit
Daniel  follows Shion
Ryoku: sounds fun *follows shion holding simi's hand still*
Simi  follows still holding Ryoku's hand
Shion Vane  starts walking down the path, staring at the water to the left
Ryoku: this must be the famous trainer bridge they say red beat 6 trainers without any potions...
Daniel  d'awws at Sandshrew playfully tugging Pikachu's tail
Shion Vane  chuckles "That sounds fun"
Daniel: *Pikachu turns around and zaps Sandshrew, who starts laughing like he's being tickled*
Shion Vane: Can we go swimming here later?
Daniel: Sure, that sounds good.
Simi  giggles at Pikachu and Sandshrew
Ryoku: swimming sounds like a fun idea
Shion Vane  notices Simi giggling and decides that it definetly isn't her being nervous about meeting Bill that is bothering her, otherwise she'd be tensing up more, not relaxing a bit as they leave the town.
Ryoku: anyways we are nearly at bills lets get going
Simi  relaxes her grip a little on Ryoku's hand "Yeah lets go"
Ryoku: you seem more happy simi..
Shion Vane: I noticed that too.
Simi: a....little........still nervous though
Shion Vane: Maybe this will help....*Hands Simi a moonstone that Zorua picked up for her* For Jigglypuff when she is ready.
Ryoku: im sure we can talk later about this first things first...
Shion Vane: Or your Nidoran.
Simi  takes the moonstone "Thanks....where did you get this?"
Ryoku  shocked alittle "wow zorua can find up alot of things... and why didnt you use it on your nidorino?
Shion Vane  digs out another "Nevermind, Zorua found three" *Hands Simi a second one*
Ryoku: where did he find these..?
Shion Vane  smirks "He finds a lot of things when flying around"
Ryoku: you mean that... zubat was zorua?
Simi: thanks....
Shion Vane  keeps walking and starts whistling to himself as if he didn't hear Ryoku "No Problem Simi"
Daniel: *Pikachu comes running up to Daniel, tugging on his pant leg*
Daniel: What is it? *Picks her up*
Ryoku  give shion a look like his hiding something "anyways we are near bills whos going in first?"
Shion Vane: Why don't we all go in?
Daniel: Ok. And Shion? Pikachu seems to be upset about something. Can you talk to her?
Shion Vane: She doesn't understand why Sandshrew is not hurt by her shocks.
Daniel: Ah. Could you explain it to her?
Ryoku: this should be interesting
Shion Vane  explains to Pikachu that since Sandshrew is a ground type it is not affected by electric moves like the ones Pikachu uses
Daniel: *Pikachu nods*
Shion Vane  opens the door to Bill's house as the group gets there "You all ready?"
Ryoku: im ready..
Daniel: Yeah. *Nods*
Simi: yeah *walks in still holding Ryoku's hand*
Shion Vane  walks in after Simi and Ryoku
Ryoku  walks in with simi holding her hand tightly
Daniel  follows the group in
Ryoku: "Hello! welcome I am bill" *is a pokemon*
Shion Vane: *Suddenly Zorua speaks and says* Hah! I knew it!
Daniel  raises and eyebrow skeptically
Ryoku: "ahaha you think im a pokemon, you see.. i was working on this transformer device... that can change you into a pokemon and i need someone to man the computer to change me back... will one of you help me?"
Daniel: All right. *Steps forward*
Shion Vane: How long have you been working on this?
Simi  just looks in amazement still holding Ryoku's hand
Ryoku: *bill sighs* "about 20 years and i still havnt got it bloody right... and thank you young boy" *walks into the machine* "now push the button..."
Daniel: Which one? *Stares at the console with about a hundred diffferent buttons*
Ryoku: "the green one, god red didnt have a trouble with this..."
Shion Vane  whispers to Simi "He doesn't seem very competant does he?"
Daniel  presses the green button
Ryoku: *door closes and loud sounds come from the machine*
Simi  whispers back "not particularly"
Shion Vane  shakes his head and mutters something under his breathe
Ryoku: *the other door opens and bills comes out as a pichu* "YOU IDIOT! WRONG BUTTON YOU THE GIRL IM SURE YOU CAN FIGURE THIS OUT"
Shion Vane  steps forward glaring at Bill "You'd better take that back right now, he is not an idiot"
Daniel  laughs at the Pichu and steps away, resisting the urge to press that button again
Simi  steps forward and lets go of Ryoku's hand "ok you said the green button?"
Ryoku: *nods* "yes that button"
Simi  pushes the button
Simi  steps back next to Ryoku and goes back to holding his hand
Ryoku: *machine makes a loud noise and bill comes out as human* "nice work at least you did something right anyways you didnt come to here for no reason what can i help you with?"
Shion Vane: We have fossils for you to ressurect
Ryoku: "ahhhhh the fossils from pewter! sure i can do that for you... for a price"
Simi  digs around her backpack to find her fossil and finally finds it and puts it closer to the top of her bag "what kind of price?"
Shion Vane: You aren't getting anything, we just turned you back to human, we can very well turn you back if you would rather us do that.
Daniel  pulls his Dome Fossil out
Ryoku: *laughs alittle* "you kids these days taking me so serious ill do it for free"
Ryoku: *takes the fossils and puts them into the fossil reforming machine*
Shion Vane: *Zorua hops out of the bag and climbs up to where the buttons are, staring*
Simi  looks nervously at bill
Shion Vane  tosses his old amber at Bill "Don't forget mine"
Simi  hands hers over to bill
Ryoku: *catches the old amber* "i will i will wait your turn"
Ryoku: *places the dome fossil in the machine, the machine starts to glow and a pokeball rolls out* "this should be your kabuto lad"
Daniel: Thanks, Bill. *Lets Kabuto out, and it scampers around the floor*
Ryoku: gah not in my workshop please!
Shion Vane: Just get on with it.
Ryoku: "dont order me around when im doing a favour for you..."
Daniel: Sorry! *Calls Kabuto back*
Shion Vane: You already ordered us around for no reason.
Ryoku: *rolls eyes at shion, places it in the machine and a pokeball pops out* "heres your one kid... * "throws the pokeball at him* "ok lady your turn..."
Shion Vane  catches the pokeball and talks to it "I'll let you out as soon as we are outside, don't need you breaking EVERYTHING"
Ryoku: *places the fossil in the machine and a pokeball pops out* "and heres yours!" ok you kid over there pass us your fossil"
Shion Vane: Ryoku doesn't have one.
Simi  looks sadly at the pokeball and mumbles "this is so not right"
Ryoku: "hmmm i see well i feel bad about letting the kid come here without a fossil maybe they ran out... anyways kid here take this egg it holds a ancient pokemon apparently it has the ability to sense auras.. i hope it will be good in your hands"
Ryoku  looks up at bill in shock and takes the egg "thank you bill!" *no problem and take good care of it.."
Shion Vane: I'll right. Lets go. *Zorua hops back into his bag*
Daniel  nods and follows Shion out
Simi  walks out holding Ryoku's hand and her pokemon in the other
Ryoku  puts egg in bag and waves at bill following everyone out
Shion Vane  walks out of Bill's house and starts heading back
Simi  lets her pokemon out as soon as she walks outside
Ryoku: so  you guys are gonna have all your pokemon walking about?
Simi: Yes I am. I don't believe in putting my pokemon away unless they want it
Daniel: Of course. *Lets Kabuto out*
Shion Vane  lets Aerodactyl out of the pokeball and tosses the pokeball away "We don't need this"
Ryoku: ummmm shion thats abit big to walk around with....
Shion Vane: *Aerodactyl lands on the ground in front of Ryoku and screeches at him*
Ryoku  stares at aerodactyl
Simi  lets go of Ryoku's hand and bends down to play with her Archen and get to know it better
Shion Vane: *Aerodactyl takes off into the sky and starts flying around high above the group, glaring continuously at Ryoku*
Daniel  kneels down and tries to get a good look at Kabuto, which turns and looks back at him with piercing red eyes
Shion Vane: Hey guys, wanna see something?
Simi: sure Shion
Ryoku: ok shion...
Daniel: Ok
Shion Vane  holds up the button that Zorua removed from the machine, the one that was pressed to turn Bill back to human "Do you think this will set him back awhile?" *Bursts out laughing and throws the button into the water*
Simi  laughs
Simi: maybe. a little bit
Shion Vane: Maybe another twenty years.
Ryoku: oh poor bill oh well... *giggles*
Daniel  laughs, wondering if Bill is screaming his head off now
Shion Vane  smirks "Zorua did that because Bill called Daniel an idiot"
Simi: awwwww
Daniel  blushes a little
Ryoku: *back at the lab* "anyways time to get back to wor- FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"
Simi  gets up with her Archen on her shoulder and takes Ryoku's hand again
Ryoku  holds simis hand and start smiling alittle
Shion Vane: *Aerodactyl lands down by Shion and Shion places a hand on its head, petting it a little* Glad to be stretching your wings after a long slumber I see.
Ryoku: i think pokemon would after being in a slumber that long shion
Shion Vane: Wouldn't you Ryoku?
Daniel: Not Kabuto...it's just looking around.
Ryoku  smiles alittle at shion "I do think so"
Simi  rolls her eyes at the boys "can we get going? Its starting to get dark"
Ryoku: yeah sure
Daniel: All right.
Shion Vane  explains to Aerodactyl that it is too big to follow them around so it should roost at Mt. Moon until he calls it with his flute, explaining that he will play 3 sharp notes on it when he needs him, and pulls his flute out demonstrating exactly what he means
Simi  starts walking while holding Ryoku's hand and looks around nervously at the sky and Cerulean City
Shion Vane  notices Simi staring at the sky as he follows behind her and Ryoku, wondering why she is...
Ryoku: it's ok simi... nothing bad will happen promise...
Simi: I hope not *continues looking around nervously*
Ryoku  pulls simi close and cuddles her tightly*
Daniel  follows the group in
Shion Vane: *Aerodactyl flies up into the air, sending a strong gust down on the group as it flies off towards Mt. Moon*
Simi  lets Ryoku cuddle her
Daniel  stares at Kabuto, wondering why it's not interacting with anyone else...
Ryoku: anyways guys simi seems nervous and scared do you think it would be wise to split up at night with her?
Simi: I'll be fine......
Shion Vane  places his hand on the Kabuto "She'd be more safe with me than you Ryoku..."
Ryoku  rolls eyes "I hope so..."
Shion Vane: Ryoku...I could take you out if I tried...*Chuckles a bit*
Ryoku: pfft.. we'll see someday.. *smirks*
Shion Vane: For your own sake, let's hope not. *Rubs the smooth surface of the Kabuto's shell*
Ryoku  smirks "its cute when you act tough.. anyways where we staying for the night?"
Daniel: Shion? What're you doing with Kabuto?
Shion Vane  pats the shell "Kabuto fits you Daniel"
Simi  glances around nervously as it gets closer and closer to dark
Daniel: Does it?
Ryoku: maybe we should take camp under the tree near the lake just out side of the city?
Shion Vane  smirks "He's just shy"
Daniel  blushes a little
Shion Vane: Why can't we just stay in a hotel? You worried I am going to try something with Simi if we get a room alone together?
Shion Vane  pats Daniel's head
Daniel  blushes more beneath his hood
Ryoku: we all know your bent shion *rolls his eyes* no i'd rather everyone is comftable in the group and i want to go fishing tonight"
Shion Vane: So why don't you and Daniel stay here while me and Simi get a room? She seems to not want to be out in the dark.
Ryoku: up to her to be honest shion...
Daniel: Uh...I've never been fishing before.
Daniel: I think I'd like to try it.
Simi: I don't care....Can we please just decide on somewhere?
Shion Vane  pats Daniel's head again "Fine, let's just all stay here for the night, I want to be the one to teach Daniel to fish"
Daniel: Heh, all right.
Ryoku: ok this will be interesting..
Shion Vane  heads over to the tree and lays his sleeping bag out
Simi  puts her stuff out and then goes back to holding Ryoku's hand
Daniel  puts his bag down on Shion's sleeping bag
Shion Vane: Simi? Come with me for a bit.
Ryoku  looks at simi holding her hand back
Simi: o.....k.....where are we going?
Shion Vane: Just far enough to not be heard. *Offers his hand to Simi*
Simi  tentatively lets go of Ryoku's hand and takes Shion's
Shion Vane  takes Simi and walks quickly away, staying close to the water that is now illuminated by the Chinchou just below its surface
Simi  looks at the water in slight amazement
Ryoku: *puts bag down and pulls out rod* "so daniel you want to learn how to fish?"
Daniel: Uhh...I think Shion wanted to do that. But I can watch you.
Shion Vane  stops when they get to some more trees and lets go of Simi's hand, sitting down cross legged
Simi  sits down and keeps looking away and down
Shion Vane: Look me in the eyes
Simi  shakes her head no
Shion Vane: Why not?
Simi: Just more comfortable looking at the ground right now.....
Shion Vane: What's wrong Simi? You've become more and more detached the closer we have gotten to Cerulean.
Simi: its....nothing.....
Ryoku: *casts rod into the water and looks down at the illuminated water* "come on... catch a bite.."
Shion Vane: We both know that is not true.
Simi: I just .....don't like talking about it
Daniel  pets Growlithe as Kabuto bumps into Daniel's shoe
Shion Vane: I didn't like talking to you about all I have told you either, but I did. Because I trust you.
Ryoku: shions right that kabuto does fit you... *stares at the water*
Simi: Its......hard
Daniel: Really? *Rubs its shell*
Shion Vane: And you don't think it was hard telling you that my mother abused me?
Ryoku: of course its shy... just like you
Simi: I do its just.....I've never really opened up to anyone.....I tried a little to Ryoku but he seemed a little too eager to change the subject
Shion Vane: Well you have my full attention right now, and I will not change the subject.
Ryoku: *sighs and mutters* everytime i fish it reminds me of my dad..
Simi: well....you were right about me being around here before....
Daniel  stares down at Kabuto, and it seems to be a little less withdrawn "Really, Ryoku?"
Shion Vane: ...and?
Ryoku  shakes head and looks at daniel then sighs "ya kinda hes the one who taught me.."
Simi: well....i was a lot younger and by myself
Daniel: Ah. My dad was too busy at the power plant to do anything like fishing.
Ryoku: im sorry to hear that daniel... i never asked where is your home town
Simi: I was trying to find.....something....*a look of frustration comes across her face as she tries to remember what it was* I......I don't remember what though.....The details are a little bit fuzzy
Daniel: I'm from Lavender Town.
Shion Vane: Lets just focus on what it is that is making you so nervous about this place right now, what is it that hurt you, or scared you here?
Ryoku: wow a interesting town.. never been there.. so what about your mother?
Simi: well...it was getting late and I didn't really know where I was. I thought I was going the right way to get into the city but I wasn't sure. All I had was Eevee here.
Daniel: She worked at the clothing store there. I spent a lot of time in Lavender Tower...
Ryoku: it's a quiet place though i do believe... same with Undella town....
Simi: She tried to protect me....I guess she sensed the danger but I was stupid at the time and didn't listen to her
Shion Vane: It was a person wasn't it?
Daniel: Really? I'd heard of Undella town before, and I always thought it'd be busy...
Simi  nods ".....a few people actually.....men..."
Ryoku: undella town i spent my whole childhood there... it was a beautiful carming seaside town... no one really visited there it was all peaceful...
Simi: they.....well one of them came up from behind me and started taunting me a little bit. I was very short and not well off as a child....I didn't have much money so I tried to save what I had
Daniel: Huh, I thought it'd be a more busy touristy place.
Simi: It was just barely enough to survive.........but anyways he shoved me and I think I tripped...I might have fallen but either way I wound up on the ground
Simi: I remember looking up and seeing Eevee lying not far from me and bleeding and thinking that I needed to get to her and help her so I could get her healed but right as I got to her...........*her face screws up as if trying to remember*
Simi: I...remember.....the back of my head starting to hurt really badly and then blacking out...
Ryoku: hmm not really.. *looks at the water suddenly and feel a tug on the rod*  "DAN get back i think i caught something!" *pulls rod back and lands a chinchou* "HA! i always wanted one of these!"
Shion Vane: What happened after that?
Daniel  runs over and looks at Ryoku's catch "Nice"
Simi: The next thing I remember is hearing a bunch of beeping and seeing a bright light against my eyelids...I remember opening my eyes and being nearly blinded by the light and not being able to move and every time I tried it hurting.
Simi: I tried calling for help but it kept coming out as a whisper. I was so confused. And Eevee was nowhere near
Shion Vane: Were you injured and in a hospital?
Simi: Then a nurse was near me and telling me to be calm and giving me water to drink. She told me that I had been out for 3 days and they weren't sure I was coming back. I asked her where Eevee was and she looked sad and said that she was in really bad shape. I insisted that they bring her to me. They kept trying to make me go back to sleep because I was panicking more and more everytime they refused my request. Finally they brought her to me.
Ryoku: ok lets do this *throws a cherish ball at it, it wiggles around alittle  and stops* ahhh finally another in the party! *picks up cherish ball and places on chain*
Simi: She looked terrible. They gave her to me and as I felt her heartbeat I calmed down a little and layed back down. They tried to take her away and I started panicking again. They finally just let me keep her with me while we both recovered. All I know is they said that a fisherman had been walking out in the early morning to start his day and had stumbled across mine and Eevee's bodies and he brought us both there
Shion Vane: So the men tried to kill you?
Shion Vane: Did they steal all the money that you had?
Simi: I guess. The nurses gave me a bag of everything I was brought in with. My clothing was shredded, all my money was gone, I had nothing....
Shion Vane: Did they do anthing else to you?
Simi: I....don't know...I never asked and they never told me.....
Shion Vane: Could you reconize these men if you ever saw them again?
Ryoku  smiles "that felt good.. you sure you don't want to learn from me daniel..?"
Simi: I never saw their faces. and only heard one of their voices. I saw their outlines as I went down. *tears start rolling down her face as she remembers how scared she was that night*
Daniel: Nah...I don't want to let Shion down.
Ryoku: ok then.. why not tell me more about yourself daniel..
Daniel: Uh...like what?
Shion Vane  pulls Simi into a hug "You're safe now, you will always be safe as long as you have your friends"
Simi  starts sobbing as Shion pulls her into a hug
Ryoku: how did you meet growlithe here?
Shion Vane  rubs Simi's back and starts humming softly to her...
Simi  lets herself be comforted and cries
Shion Vane  kisses the top of Simi's head, rocking her back and forth continuing to hum
Daniel: I was wandering around in Lavender Tower like I always did when I was a kid, and he was whimpering, looking at an Arcanine's grave...almost like it was waiting for it to come back, like it never understood it was dead.
Simi  tries to stop crying but can't
Ryoku: aww.. that poor growlithe  how did you and him become friends?
Daniel: I fed him a berry, and he just looked up at me and smiled. He followed me around ever since.
Shion Vane  hugs Simi as tight as he can, starting to sing a little softly in a soothing, but incomprehensible tongue
Ryoku  pulls out ocarina and starts playing the song his mum taught him
Daniel: Ah, that song again?
Simi  hears Ryoku's ocarina and Shion's singing and is able to hold back her tears enough and compose herself "Shion?"
Ryoku  nods at daniel "my mum taught it to me she said it was the song of the sea guardian..."
Daniel: Oh? You didn't tell me that before.
Shion Vane  continues to rock Simi back and forth "Yeah?"
Simi: what language is that you are singing in?
Shion Vane: I...don't really know...I just kinda feel words and sing them sometimes...
Ryoku: no apparently it wakes the sea guardian lugia.. it was said to protect the world from going into chaos from the 3 legendary birds...
Simi: its pretty. we should start heading back so you can teach daniel to fish before it gets too late
Daniel: Oh really? Then where's Lugia? *Chuckles*
Shion Vane: I don't care right now, you need someone here for you.
Simi: I appreciate it but I'm kind of tired and really want to get back to the rest of the group. I just feel a little safer having more people and pokemon around. Still nervous but I also haven't been back here since that happened.....
Ryoku  glares at daniel "it's a legend... it's a song dedicated to him of course it doesnt do that.. its.. just what my mum told me..."
Shion Vane: Okay...but Simi?
Daniel: Sorry. *Looks down at Kabuto, who has stopped moving completely after the shell rubbing*
Simi: yes shion?
Shion Vane: It's a shame you don't remember who did that to you...
Simi: why?
Shion Vane  takes on a bit of a cold tone..."Because if you did, I'd hunt them down, and kill them like the animals they are"
Simi  looks at him with a serious look in her eyes "I would too"
Ryoku  shakes head "sorry about that it's just alittle  well im kinda protective over this and the song...my mum.. well she didnt really want anything to do with me but deep down she loved me it's just she couldnt raise me on her own..."
Daniel: Ah. I'm sure that if she had another chance, she'd do things differently.
Shion Vane: If we ever find the man whose voice you can reconize, we'll make him tell us about the others.
Simi: sounds good. lets go back to the others. *stands up*
Ryoku: if she did i'd of felt sad cause i wouldn't have you guys around...
Daniel: True. I guess it all worked out in the end.
Shion Vane  stands up too and places a hand on both of Simi's shoulders and looks her in the eye "I'm sorry. Sorry that people in this world can be so cruel"
Simi: Its ok Shion. I've accepted it. I was just very young and naive at the time
Ryoku: I hope so...by the way.. will we be going to cinnaber island?
Daniel: Yeah, I don't see why we wouldn't.
Ryoku: good.. i'd like to visit my dad... see how hes doing...
Daniel: Your dad's there?
Shion Vane  shakes his head "No, they were just disgusting creatures that took advantage of something innocent."
Simi: But if I hadn't of been so naive I might have listened to Eevee and this might not have ever happened
Ryoku: yeah... he does thats where he moved
Shion Vane: They probably would have found you, or some other child to take advantage of eventually.
Simi: maybe. *starts walking back towards the group*
Daniel: Ah. Then we'll be checking up on him.
Ryoku  smiles "i hope so" *hugs dan*
Shion Vane  follows Simi close behind, trying to make her feel safe
Daniel  raises an eyebrow as Ryoku hugs him
Ryoku  ruffles up daniels hair "dont worry just being friendly anyways will we be seeing your mum in lavender town?"
Daniel: Uh..maybe. *Tenses up* What're you doing?
Ryoku: being friendly i said nothing meant by it... your my friend aren't you?
Daniel: Yeah...it's just...uh...friends don't usually do that kind of thing...
Ryoku  rolls eyes "i forgot around where i came from friends did that kind of thing.."
Simi  comes up to Ryoku and Daniel
Shion Vane  reaches the group and ruffles up Daniel's hair "Yeah, friends don't do this"
Daniel: Really?
Daniel  pulls his hood down tight and blushes as Shion ruffles his hair
Ryoku: where your from maybe...
Simi  hugs Ryoku
Shion Vane  wraps his arms around Daniel from behind and rests his chin on Daniel's shoulder "Did you miss me?"
Ryoku  hugs simi tightly "you ok"
Simi: yeah a little better
Daniel: Uh...yeah...*Blushes more*
Shion Vane  chuckles and goes over to Simi and Ryoku and hugs both of them
Ryoku  pulls shion into the hug "oh i caught a new friend to the group...
Simi  pulls Daniel into the hug
Shion Vane: One of the many Chinchou here I suppose
Daniel  hugs everybody
Ryoku  nods "yup" they're beautiful
Ryoku: shion are you going to teach daniel to fish?
Shion Vane: They are...*Squirms his way out of the hug, goes and lays down on his sleeping bag* I've had enough touching for tonight.
Daniel  follows Shion over, unrolls his sleeping bag, and sits next to him "You sure about that?"
Simi  goes over to her backpack and grabs her sleeping bag and gets it out and starts laying it out and putting her bag in it and gathers her pokemon up to sleep
Ryoku  leans against the tree and pulls out ocarina
Shion Vane  nods as Zorua nuzzles up to Shion and Nidorino starts out on patrol
Simi: *Nidoran joins Nidorino on patrol*
Simi  grabs Ryoku and pulls him closer to her
Daniel: Aww, come on, Shion. *Gets in his sleeping bag*
Shion Vane: Actually...*Shoos Zorua away and grabs his things and sleeping bag* Follow me Daniel.
Ryoku  gets pulled over to simi "h-hey" *puts ocarina back in backpack pulls the backpack close*
Daniel: O..ok. *Gets out of his bag and gathers his stuff*
Simi: Ryoku?
Shion Vane: See you guys in the morning, Ryoku, Simi...*Starts off towards where he went with Simi for their talk*
Simi: Ok Shion stay safe
Simi: and keep Daniel safe
Shion Vane: I plan on it.
Simi: ok
Daniel: Night, everyone. *Waves and follows Shion*
Simi: Night Daniel and Shion
Shion Vane  arrives to the area that he had the talk with Simi and lays his sleeping back right where he was sitting before
Daniel  rolls out his bag next to Shion's
Shion Vane  slips out of his top and bottoms
Daniel  blushes a little
Ryoku: yea simi?
Shion Vane  notices the blushing and lays down on his sleeping bag in nothing but his red underwear "What is it Daniel?"
Daniel: Uh...you just look...really good...
Simi: will you stay close to me tonight? I don't feel safe sleeping by myself
Shion Vane  blushes a bit "No...you look better than I do"
Ryoku: havn't I always but sure... *holds simi tightly*
Daniel: You might think your scars are ugly, but they're not. They show that you're strong; stronger than whatever caused them in the first place. *Takes his hoodie and shirt off*
Simi: Thanks Ryoku....Don't you want to get in your sleeping bag first? Or are we going to share mine?
Shion Vane  places his hand on Daniel's chest "And your skin shows how pure, innocent, and beautiful you are"
Ryoku: up to you..
Daniel  blushes and stares at the ground..
Simi: I don't mind either way. I'd be comfortable however you are comfortable long as you are near
Shion Vane: You're everything I never got the chance to be, and everything I strive to protect now.
Ryoku  gets in simis sleeping bag and pulls out the egg "so what do you think this will be..."
Daniel: And you...you're everything I ever wanted to be but was too afraid to try for...*Wraps his arms around Shion*
Shion Vane  shakes his head "There isn't anything special about me"
Simi  cuddles up against Ryoku being careful not to squish Eevee "I don't know what do you think?"
Daniel: ...says the person who was raised by Celebi and Zorua?
Daniel: And who survived for years on his own in the wilderness?
Daniel: That alone makes you pretty special
Ryoku: I don't know the only hint was it can sense auras....
Shion Vane: I'm not special, I'm just a survivor, in the sense of the way I survived in the wilderness, and that I am all that is left, all that survived of what I once was and could have been.
Daniel: But to me...you're special. You're the only one who would ever love me and protect me.
Simi: I don't know pokemon as well as the rest of you so I have no clue *Yawns*
Shion Vane: I wish someone would have protected me from my mother...*Lays down and sighs*
Ryoku  puts egg back in backpack and puts it in on the sleeping bag
Daniel  lays down next to Shion "It may be too late for that...but now you have me."
Shion Vane  nods, his eyes starting to water a bit
Daniel: What is it? *Wraps an arm around Shion*
Simi  cuddles up close to Ryoku as a tear slips down her cheek
Ryoku  looks at simi "whats wrong"
Shion Vane: I know I have you now...but...
Daniel: But what?
Shion Vane: What if I lose you, like I lost my father, like I nearly lost you already?
Simi: Long story short? many years ago my Eevee and I were attacked and I haven't been back since. Its nothing though.
Daniel: You're not going to lose me. I have my Pokemon to protect me...but more importantly, I have you. I trust you more than anyone else.
Ryoku: woah what? is that why you was upset earlier?
Shion Vane: You need to be able to protect yourself too...and be able to protect me if I need it.
Simi: Yeah. Shion made me tell him the whole story earlier and I'd really like to not have to retell it right now *starts shaking from trying to hold the tears in*
Daniel: I know. But something tells me that if I ever had to protect you, I could do anything.
Ryoku: tell me when you feel ready i'm not going to force you...  *looks up at the night sky*
Shion Vane  smiles "I wouldn't be surprised, I've seen what Growlithe can do too"
Simi: Thanks Ryoku *softly cries in his arms as she falls asleep*
Daniel: Heh, true. *Smiles back at Shion*
Ryoku  strokes her hair and wraps arm around her starting to fall asleep looking up at the night sky
Shion Vane: Changing the topic a bit...*Places a hand on Daniel's butt* You still have your pants on don't you?
Daniel  blushes and squirms "I...I do..."
Shion Vane: Maybe you should fix that?
Daniel: Uh..ok...*Squirms out of his pants*
Shion Vane  rolls over on top of Daniel and rests his head on Daniel's chest
Daniel  smiles and hugs Shion tight
Shion Vane: Lets go swimming tomorrow morning...
Daniel: Sounds good...and tonight...
Shion Vane: ...tonight?
Ryoku  falls asleep
Daniel: Want to share a sleeping bag?
Shion Vane: Uh...sure.
Daniel  smiles and gets into his sleeping bag
Shion Vane  squirms his way into Daniel's sleeping bag as well, not leaving any room for the whining Growlithe laying down by their feet
Daniel: *Growlithe curls up next to Daniel's back*
Shion Vane: *Zorua nuzzles up to Growlithe*
Daniel  wraps his arms around Shion and kisses him
Shion Vane  kisses Daniel back...and falls asleep while kissing him, too tired to even kiss very long...
Daniel  stops kissing once he realizes Shion fell asleep, and drifts happily off to sleep

No comments: