10 June 2011

Pokemon RP: Day Ten

Shion Vane wakes up before everyone, slips into what he bought for swimming, and gets into the water, swimming around with some of the wild water pokemon
Daniel wakes up as Shion gets out of the sleeping bag, then lies on his back staring at the clouds
Ryoku wakes up and wiggles out of sleeping bag
Simi wakes up as she feels Ryoku moving
Simi stretches and looks at Ryoku "morning"
Shion Vane dives underwater and rides around, holding on to a rather large Poliwag's tail
Daniel changes into his swim trunks in his sleeping bag and gets out, stretching
Ryoku takes off boxers and slides on swimming shorts "morning sleepy head"
Shion Vane comes up and splashes Daniel a bit
Daniel jumps back "Hey! That's cold!"
Simi slowly stretches and then changes in her sleeping bag into her bathing suit
Simi runs and cannonballs into the water
Shion Vane: It won't be cold once you get in the water and use to it.
Daniel: Ok...*Dips his feet in, shivering*
Ryoku walks over the the lake and jumps in
Simi pounces on Ryoku dunking him underwater and then swims away
Shion Vane grabs Daniel by the ankles and pulls him under
Daniel screams and falls in
Shion Vane laughs and swims off
Ryoku sends out chinchou
Daniel follows Shion, shivering even more "Come baaaack! I'm cold!"
Simi avoids the chinchou
Shion Vane chuckles "What do you want me to do about it?"
Daniel: Uh...warm me up? Maybe?
Ryoku hugs chinchou and splashes it alittle
Shion Vane: How?
Simi swims up to behind Ryoku and jumps onto his back
Daniel: Like this. *Swims over to Shion and hugs him*
Ryoku looks up at simi "well hello there
Simi: hi. how'd you sleep?
Shion Vane hugs Daniel with his arms and legs and starts making them sink
Daniel flails his arms and legs faster, trying to keep both him and Shion above the water
Ryoku: i slepted good what about you?
Shion Vane pins Daniel's arms so they sink, and then kisses him.
Daniel glugs, trying to breathe
Shion Vane lets go and swims off again
Daniel swims to the surface, gasping for air
Shion Vane swims around Daniel
Simi: Pretty good. *hangs onto Ryoku's back* Thanks for cuddling with me last night
Daniel: L...let's try that again. Only this time, no drowning me.
Ryoku: no problem *looks down at chinchou swimming around me*
Shion Vane: Try what again?
Daniel: The...uh...*blushes*...the kiss....
Shion Vane smirks and swims over to Daniel
Daniel watches Shion get closer
Simi watches Ryoku's chinchou "that is kind of cute....why have you always wanted one?"
Ryoku: why do you think... it's water and electric and they look cute
Shion Vane takes Daniel's hands in his and pulls him towards him
Simi shrugs then realizes he can't see her since she's on his back "I guess"
Daniel blushes and stares down at Shion's chest
Ryoku: *me chinchou pops up and squirts ryoku and simi with water and starts giggling*
Simi: hey! *starts giggling*
Shion Vane kisses Daniel again
Daniel kisses Shion back, smiling softly
Simi: So...Ryoku.....
Ryoku smiles at chinchou and pets "yeah simi?"
Shion Vane runs his hands through Daniel's wet hair
Simi: you....uh...in a relationship or ever been married before?
Daniel closes his eyes and hugs Shion tight, pressing his wet body to his own
Shion Vane breaks the kiss of "Daniel..."
Ryoku: not yet.. why?
Daniel: What, Shion? *Stares into his eyes*
Simi: no reason just curious. I like learning stuff about people
Shion Vane: I love you...
Ryoku: what about you have you been married or in a relationship?
Daniel: I love you too.
Simi: um...no actually. never........
Ryoku: wow.. i have been in a few relationships in the past some didnt turn out to well... *shrugs*
Simi: I've never been in one *lets go of Ryoku and starts floating on her back*
Shion Vane: You ready to get out of the water?
Daniel: Not really...*Rubs his hand up and down Shion's back*
Simi decides she's tired of being in the water and gets out and wraps herself up in her towel "you hungry?"
Ryoku: how come simi? *follows simi out the water and puts chinchou back in cherish ball*
Simi: because I've never been attracted to anyone enough to want one. And I don't stay in one place for too long
Shion Vane: Okay...*Kisses Daniel's neck*
Daniel shivers and squeezes Shion's shoulder
Ryoku: i guess we have that in common about staying in one place for too long thats mostly why mine ended...
Simi: yeah
Shion Vane runs his hands down Daniel's sides
Daniel shivers even more, clinging to Shion
Simi grabs an orange out of her bag
Shion Vane keeps rubbing his hands down Daniel's body, brushing them across the back of his swim trunks
Daniel blushes intensely as Shion's hands keep travelling
Ryoku grabs an apple and sits next to simi still dripping wet "so where have you traveled?"
Shion Vane leaves both hands placed on Daniel's butt, still kicking his legs to keep himself up
Daniel 's blushing eventually gets a little better, and he stares into Shion's eyes
Shion Vane runs his hands along to the front of Daniel's swim trunks...then turns around swimming off back towards the sleeping bags
Daniel blushes intensely and decides to stay in the water a little longer...
Simi: Just about everywhere in Kanto. What about you?
Shion Vane hops out of the water, Daniel finally being able to see the speedo he bought at the store.
Daniel 's eyes widen as he notices the speedo, feeling a strange attraction to Shion...
Ryoku: ive been to some places in unova.. ,the boat had to make a stop at sinnoh so i only been at one of the hotels there to stop for the night before getting to kanto and yeah ive travelled pretty much all of kanto myself...
Simi: where was your favorite place?
Shion Vane sprawls out in the grass to dry off in the morning sun
Daniel tries to keep himself from staring, but can't...
Ryoku: Dragonspiral tower and Fuchsia City..
Shion Vane slips his speedo off so it can dry too, and just lays there on his stomach looking away from the water
Ryoku: what about you?
Daniel blushes intensely and finally turns away
Simi: Why Fuchisa City?
Simi: ummmm.....Viridian
Shion Vane falls asleep in the sun, taking a short nap
Ryoku: it's a historical town
Daniel swims downstream, and reaches Simi and Ryoku's camp
Simi: Tell me about it, I've only passed through it slightly didn't stay for long
Ryoku nods alittle "its a shame we should go there again and look around
Simi lays down on top of her sleeping bag on her stomach looking up at Ryoku "we should. we'll probably stop there anyways. especially if we're getting all the badges for the gyms"
Daniel gets out of the water and heads over to Simi and Ryoku "Morning"
Simi looks at Daniel "morning. how'd you sleep?"
Simi: breakfast?
Ryoku: oh agreed for sure.. *looks over at daniel* hey daniel...
Daniel: Good. You?
Daniel: And hi, Ryoku.
Simi glances in Ryoku's direction and back at Daniel "Pretty good"
Daniel: Good. I should head back to Shion, I think he's taking a nap.
Shion Vane wakes up, his body and speedo already dried from the sun and slips it back on, too lazy to get dressed yet, but does put his jacket on.
Shion Vane sits down and leans against a tree, petting Zorua
Simi: Ok. Well if you guys are hungry I have food down here. Let us know when you're ready to leave
Daniel: All right. I'll be right back, guys. *Heads off towards Shion*
Ryoku: ehh im not that hungry *bites into apple*
Shion Vane pulls out his knife and starts carving the thing he was working on earlier
Daniel notices Shion carving something again "What're you making?"
Shion Vane puts the stuff away again "N...nothing"
Daniel: Ok, then. *Notices his clothing and blushes a bit*
Simi scoots closer to Ryoku and puts her head in his lap and turns over laying on her back
Ryoku is shocked alittle "h-hey"
Shion Vane gets up "Is something wrong?"
Daniel: No...not at all...
Shion Vane smirks "Then what?"
Simi notices him shocked "what's wrong?"
Daniel: Nothing. Don't worry about it...
Shion Vane: Nope, tell me. Now.
Ryoku: nothing.. it just looked alittle weird for a second...
Daniel: I just...uh...*blushes*...like the way you look...is all...
Simi giggles "ok. you sure that's all?"
Shion Vane smirks and goes over to Daniel, placing a hand on his chest "Oh?"
Daniel: Yeah...
Shion Vane: You going to do anything about it?
Ryoku: yeah im sure *lays back and grabs backpack*
Daniel: Uh...what would I even do?
Shion Vane chuckles and shrugs "So, where were you?"
Simi: So how many girls have you dated?
Ryoku: about 3... why?
Daniel: Oh, I just went for a swim down to Ryoku and Simi's camp.
Simi: just curious
Shion Vane: They up yet?
Daniel: Yeah, they'll have breakfast ready for us.
Shion Vane: So why don't we go already? *Starts heading in the direction of Ryoku and Simi's camp*
Ryoku: ehhh *pulls out egg and starts hugging it*
Daniel: Let me get my stuff packed up first! *Rolls up his sleeping bag and gathers his stuff*
Simi: you're really attached to that egg aren't you?
Shion Vane: Oh yeah, I suppose we won't be back...*Packs up his stuff and slings his bag around his shoulder*
Ryoku: alittle im interested whats inside..
Simi: you make such a cute father to that egg Ryoku
Daniel: And I think Kabuto is starting to warm up to me...I think.
Shion Vane: He is.
Daniel: Really?
Shion Vane nods
Ryoku: well i am quite attractive *smirks* haha I joke...
Simi: haha you are so full of yourself Ryoku
Daniel: How can you tell? He's hard to read.
Shion Vane: You know...
Daniel: Hm?
Shion Vane: How I talk to them.
Daniel: Yeah. I just thought Kabuto was different.
Shion Vane: Not really, like all pokemon they understand the same things pretty much.
Ryoku: sometimes yeah...
Daniel: Ah, ok. *Kneels down and rubs its shell*
Ryoku pets simi
Simi: mmmmmm *smiles*
Shion Vane: So you ready?
Daniel: Yeah. Let's go.
Shion Vane starts over towards the rest of the group
Daniel follows Shion back to the group
Shion Vane: So Daniel, you going to battle at this next gym?
Daniel: Yeah.
Shion Vane: Good, I've been wanting to fight alongside you.
Ryoku spins cherish ball on finger  "man i'm so hyped for the next gym...."
Daniel smiles
Simi: really? why are you so excited?
Shion Vane notices the others "We're about there"
Daniel reaches the others "Hey, guys."
Simi: Hi again Daniel
Simi: Hi Shion
Ryoku: because shes apparently meant to be kinda hot and i want chinchou to fight
Ryoku: hey you two
Shion Vane shakes his head at Ryoku
Simi sits up and shakes her head at Ryoku "Really? A hot girl?"
Ryoku: i dont think you'd complain if it was a hot guy
Simi looks over at Shion...."umm..." blushes as she realizes what he's wearing
Simi: Since I've never met a guy I would classify as that...I don't know
Ryoku looks over at shion "uhh.... i bet dan had fun seeing you in that..."
Shion Vane: Ryoku?
Ryoku: shion?
Daniel pulls his hood down, blushing
Shion Vane: Shut up.
Ryoku: nah i don't think i will shion.. lets just have breakfast and get ready for the gym battle
Simi rolls her eyes at Ryoku and avoids looking at Shion and packs up her sleeping bag and stuff and gets dressed
Shion Vane glares at Ryoku "I'm not hungry" *Puts his pants back on and starts back towards the town without the others*
Daniel grabs Shion before he can get away "You're not going anywhere"
Ryoku rolls eyes and continues to eat the apple
Shion Vane: I just want to go already, we've wasted enough time.
Daniel: Oh, I never know with you.
Ryoku: yeah i didn't know you was impatient aswell..
Simi grabs the rest of her stuff. "I'm ready whenever you are"
Ryoku grabs backpack "lets go"
Simi catches up with Shion "So, how'd you sleep Shion?"
Shion Vane: Fine.
Simi: Did you enjoy your swim?
Shion Vane: Yeah, I did.
Simi: That's good *smiles encouragingly at Shion*
Ryoku pulls hood over my head and catches up with both of them
Shion Vane: You think the gym leader will let us battle outside?
Simi: maybe. that would be nice
Shion Vane: Yeah...I think Aerodactyl will need the room.
Daniel: I doubt it. I've heard she loves her pool.
Shion Vane: I bet her pokemon wouldn't mind being out in the water around here.
Daniel: We'll see. I'm pretty sure that gym regulations would require being in the gym, but I could be wrong.
Simi: It would be nice to be out in the open instead of in the gym
Shion Vane: Why wouldn't they let you go outside if your pokemon needed the room? That wouldn't be fair to the trainer.
Simi: I don't know I would think different gym leaders would have different rules...
Ryoku: im sure the gym will be big enough for your aerodctyle
Shion Vane: Then I suppose I should call him down now?
Ryoku: do it
Shion Vane: Okay...*Pulls out his fliute and plays the sharp notes that he showed to Aerodactyl the day before*
Shion Vane: *Aerodactyl comes swooping down on the group nearly instantly*
Daniel: Wow, he's pretty fast...
Shion Vane: Didn't you notice him flying above the city?
Simi stares in amazement "He's so pretty"
Daniel: Not really...
Ryoku: of course he is...  he looks amazing... *stares at the aerodactyl* such power aswell...
Shion Vane: Not really what?
Simi: can i pet him?
Daniel: I didn't see him...I was sort of distracted...
Ryoku: i would pet him but i dont think it likes me
Shion Vane: *Aerodactyl nuzzles its head into Simi's hand*
Simi pets aerodactyl's head "Awwwww"
Shion Vane: *Aerodactyl rawrs with enjoyment*
Simi: So we ready to go to the gym?
Daniel: Yeah.
Ryoku nods
Simi: alright lets go
Shion Vane closes his eyes and starts walking towards the gym
Simi follows Shion
Ryoku follows simi
Daniel follows the group
Shion Vane opens the door and heads into the gym with his three pokemon following close behind.
Ryoku walks in after shion and yawns
Misty: *a light turns on at the far end of the gym revealing a figure standing and waiting*
Daniel tries to see who the figure is
Shion Vane starts off towards the figure
Ryoku stares at figure "is that who i think it is?"
Misty: *"Well are you just going to stand there and stare?"*
Shion Vane turns around and stares over at Ryoku and Daniel "What are you guys waiting for?"
Ryoku shakes head "sorry"
Daniel: Uh...nothing. *follows Shion*
Ryoku follows dan
Misty: *impatiently taps her foot and crosses her arms*
Shion Vane: You going to turn the lights on or not?
Misty: *sighs "If you really need them I guess" snaps her fingers and the lights come on*
Shion Vane looks around the gym and notices that it is mostly just a dock like area surrounded by water "I like it"
Ryoku: me to...
Daniel: *Stares into the water, and notices it's full of water-type pokemon*
Misty: *"I don't have all day boys come on."*
Shion Vane mutters something under his breath
Shion Vane: *Zorua hops out of the bag*
Ryoku sents out chinchou
Daniel pats Pikachu's back, and she runs out sparking
Misty: *sends her Wartortle, Horsea, and Goldeen out*
Daniel: Pikachu! Thunder Shock on Wartortle! *It hits, knocking it down to about half HP*
Shion Vane: *Zorua jumps at Horsea and uses Fury Swipes, hitting it four times, twice hard and critically, taking it to about half HP*
Ryoku: *chinchou uses confuse ray on the wartortle and it misses*
Misty: *Wartortle uses Water Gun on Pikachu and misses, Horsea uses Water Gun on Zorua and hits and takes a third of its health, and Goldeen uses flail on Chinchou and hits *
Daniel: *Pikachu uses Thunder Shock on Wartortle again, knocking it out* Pikapiiiii! *She jumps up and down*
Shion Vane: *Zorua hops back into the bag, switching out, as Aerodactyl suddenly flies at Goldeen and bites it with electrically charged fangs, KOing it instantly*
Ryoku: *chinchou gets angry and electricly forms all around him and uses spark on the goldeen and knocks it out*
Misty: *"Oh fine. Here's your badges"*
Daniel nods and takes his badge
Shion Vane takes his badge too
Shion Vane: *Nidorino scoffs and kicks at the ground that it didn't get to fight*
Ryoku returns chinchou into cherish ball and takes badge "thank you"
Daniel hugs Pikachu "Good job" *She smiles*
Simi takes Ryoku's hand
Shion Vane pats Daniel's back
Daniel smiles "You did good"
Ryoku holds simis hand
Shion Vane: So did you.
Daniel: I didn't do anything. *Pikachu squeals happily, proud of herself*
Shion Vane chuckles "Either did I then"
Simi looks up at Ryoku "good job hun"
Ryoku wraps arm around simi "thanks"
Simi: no problem Ryoku. Good job to Daniel and Shion as well
Daniel: Thanks, Simi. *Smiles*
Simi: Welcome
Shion Vane: Thanks Simi.
Daniel: *Pikachu reaches over and hugs April's arm quickly*
Simi pats pikachu on the head
Daniel: *Pikachu sparks happily, which causes Daniel to jump and nearly drop her*
Shion Vane steadies Daniel
Ryoku: yeah it was good to fight along side both of you, you both done well shion and daniel
Shion Vane: Heh, thanks Ryoku.
Daniel: Come on, let's get these guys to the Pokecenter.
Ryoku nods "ok"
Simi starts walking out still holding Ryoku's hand
Shion Vane follows Simi and Ryoku out, taking Zorua to the pokecenter as Aerodactyl flies off back to Mt. Moon.
Daniel follows the group, and Pikachu hops out of his arms and starts skipping happily
Shion Vane shakes his head at Pikachu
Simi giggles at Pikachu's skipping
Ryoku: where do you reckon aerodactyl has gone shion?
Shion Vane: Back to Mt. Moon.
Simi walks into the pokecenter with Ryoku
Ryoku hands pokeballs over to the nurse, the nurse places them on the machine and she gives them back "thank you please come again"
Daniel hands Pikachu over, and she's wheeled into the back room
Simi pushes Ryoku's back against the wall and leans against him
Ryoku gets pushed against the wall and places pokeballs back on chain "well hello"
Simi looks up at him "Hi" smiles
Ryoku wraps arms around simi and looks down at her "sooo why did you push me against the wall?"
Simi shrugs "cause i felt like it"
Ryoku: thats kinda cute.... *ruffles up simi's hair*
Shion Vane hands Zorua to the nurse and gets him back almost right away...and notices Simi and Ryoku "What are you two doing?"
Simi: nothing. leaning up against him while he leans up against the wall
Daniel: *Pikachu gets back from the back room and jumps up on Growlithe's back*
Simi: So...we all ready to go?
Daniel: Yeah.
Shion Vane: Where next?
Simi: Lavendar
Daniel: Lavender?
Ryoku: sounds good to me
Shion Vane: So we get to see where Daniel lives?
Ryoku: ya sure why not
Simi: Sounds good to me
Daniel: Yeah, we can stay at my place instead of at a hotel.
Shion Vane smiles, actually excited to go to Lavender
Ryoku: ooo ok lets go
Daniel pulls out his communicator and calls his parents
Shion Vane: What are you doing?
Daniel: Oh, I'm calling my parents to be sure they're ok with me bringing three people home with me.
Daniel: *My dad picks up* Hello? Daniel?
Daniel looks over at the group "Uh...I'll be right back" *Heads over to a secluded corner of the Pokecenter and talks to his dad*
Simi continues leaning up against Ryoku
Shion Vane heads out of the pokecenter
Daniel gets up after a few minutes and heads over to the group "Hey, guys. They'll be ready for us when we get there"
Simi: Ok sounds good lets go get Shion and let him know
Ryoku: Ok how long do you reckon it will take us to get there?
Daniel: It shouldn't be too long.
Ryoku: ok sounds good
Simi grabs Ryoku's hand and walks outside with him to tell Shion
Daniel follows everyone out
Shion Vane turns as everyone comes out "What did he say?"
Daniel: They're fine with us staying there.
Shion Vane: That's good...
Daniel: Yeah.
Daniel: I'd hate to stay in a hotel in my own hometown.
Simi: Alright lets go
Shion Vane: Which way?
Daniel: East of town.
Shion Vane: Okay. *Plays his flute and calls down Aerodactyl and tells it to wait near the Power Plant now, since they are moving on, and then it takes off again*
Simi takes Ryoku's hand and starts walking
Daniel: Uh...Shion?
Shion Vane: Yeah Daniel?
Daniel: Could you...uh...hold off on the hugging and stuff while we're at my house?
Ryoku holds simi's hand back and walks with the group
Shion Vane: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........probably not...
Daniel: You're going to have to.
Daniel: At least in front of my parents.
Shion Vane: You're lucky I've been able to hold off when Ryoku and Simi are around...
Daniel: But you'll need to with them.
Shion Vane: Why?
Daniel: Because people don't generally tend to like it when two guys are as affectionate as we are.
Shion Vane starts following Ryoku and Simi "How do you know they won't like it?"
Daniel: I don't, but I don't want to take any risks.
Shion Vane: I'll try, but I can't promise that nothing will happen, because you never know.
Daniel: I know...but please. Try? For me?
Ryoku: why dont you want to take any risks?
Shion Vane: I said I'll try.
Shion Vane: If you are so worried about it I'll sleep outside, and I won't even meet them.
Daniel: No, it's fine. They won't let you sleep outside, anyway.
Daniel: Besides...uh...there might be something in it for you if you don't embarass me.
Ryoku: .....kinky
Shion Vane: Like...what?
Simi snickers at Daniel's comment
Daniel: You'll find out, Shion.
Shion Vane: Why can't you just tell me?
Daniel: Cause it's going to be a surprise.
Shion Vane starts to wonder what the surprise might be
Simi mumbles to Ryoku "bow chicka bow wow"
Ryoku bursts out laughing
Shion Vane: Bow chika bow wow?
Daniel blushes "Just shut up about it.."
Shion Vane: What does bow chika bow wow mean?
Simi: Shion, it is a euphamism for getting it on
Shion Vane: Oh, like the flies?
Ryoku: yes the flies...
Daniel just hides under his hood, blushing intensely
Shion Vane: Daniel?
Simi: exactly
Daniel: What?
Shion Vane: Is that the surprise?
Daniel: Why would I tell you?
Daniel: It wouldn't be a surprise if I did.
Shion Vane: But if it is...then I already know.
Daniel: You'll see.
Shion Vane: Okay...
Shion Vane: So how are we getting there exactly anyway? A cave?
Ryoku: i think we have to go though a cave ya
Simi: Well lets go
Daniel: Yeah. No running off next time, Shion.
Shion Vane: I didn't run off, I snuck off, there is a difference.
Daniel rolls his eyes and grabs his hand "Well next time you SNEAK off, take me with you"
Shion Vane raises an eyebrow "Oh?"
Daniel whispers "I don't like being away from you any longer than I have to"
Shion Vane smirks "Same here...and I thought you didn't want to hold my hands in front of the others?"
Daniel: Things change...
Shion Vane squeezes Daniel's hand "You guys have a problem with it at all?"
Daniel blushes and stares off at nothing in particular
Simi: I have no problem with you guys being affectionate towards each other
Ryoku: eh just do it when im not around or asleep
Shion Vane: See, I knew it Daniel.
Daniel stares at the ground
Shion Vane points at an opening in a rock wall "Is that where we are going?"
Daniel: Yeah, this looks like the only way we can go.
Shion Vane: Well then, lets go. *Heads into the entrance*
Daniel walks in with Shion, Pikachu sparking a little for light
Simi follows Shion and Daniel into the cave still holding Ryoku's hand
Ryoku follows simi "i can't see that much"
Simi: that's why I'm holding your hand
Ryoku: fair enough
Shion Vane: Why don't we have Growlithe make us a torch again? *Pulls a stick out of his bag and hands it to Daniel*
Simi accidentally makes Ryoku hit his head on a rock
Daniel: We could do that. *Growlithe lights it on fire again*
Ryoku is knocked out
Simi drags Ryoku
Shion Vane picks Ryoku up "I'll carry him the rest of the way"
Simi: are you sure? I can carry  him too
Ryoku flops about like a magikarp and wakes up "WHAT THE HELL" O_O
Ryoku: am i a god i can float now?
Ryoku: is this a dream?
Shion Vane: Actually yeah, he is kinda heavier than Daniel. You can have his feet. *Ignores the fact that Ryoku is awake*
Simi: no. you got knocked out. *grabs Ryoku's feet*
Shion Vane nods towards Daniel "Lead on"
Ryoku: ....I want to blame you simi for knocking me out
Simi: for you being tall and hitting your head on a rock? How is that my fault?
Daniel: Uh...ok. *Takes the torch and motions for Pikachu to join him*
Ryoku: well  you should of noticed...
Daniel: *Pikachu runs up and sparks brightly*
Simi: I forgot how tall you were. I fit under it just perfectly
Shion Vane trips over a rock, and drops Ryoku's head
Daniel turns around "Is everyone all right?"
Shion Vane: Yep, Ryoku's head is just thick and heavy...
Ryoku get up and growls "WHAT THE FUCK YOU GUYS?"
Simi: I didn't drop you........
Shion Vane: Sorry, I tripped.
Ryoku sighs "its fine at least it didn't hurt that much
Simi: Are you sure? *hugs Ryoku*
Ryoku: yeah I'm sure... *hugs back*
Ryoku: lets just keep moving
Shion Vane keeps following Daniel
Ryoku continues to follow the group
Daniel keeps walking, following Pikachu's sparking
Simi follows the group watching and making sure Ryoku is alright
Shion Vane: So Daniel? You been here before?
Daniel: Uh...I've played in this cave before a few times. I've never been in this end before, though.
Ryoku: you played around in a cave?
Daniel: Yeah, just in the Lavender Town end.
Shion Vane: Is it really that weird to play in a cave Ryoku?
Ryoku: no i never said it was weird it's just normally i used to play outside on the beach or in the fields and lake
Shion Vane shrugs "I prefer caves and forests usually, though I do like swimming"
Simi: I like forests better
Ryoku: there was no forests near me so i dont know..
Shion Vane: Well what did you think of Viridian?

Simi suddenly trips
Ryoku catches simi
Shion Vane looks down at what Simi tripped over..."That's not a rock..."
Daniel turns around "Is there not enough light back there? You guys are tripping a lot"
Simi: Yeah Daniel there's enough light I was just watching Ryoku to make sure he was ok and not paying attention to where I was walking
Daniel: All right. If you need Pikachu back there, let me know.
Ryoku: why was you doing that by the way
Shion Vane pokes the rock that Simi tripped over and it wiggles
Simi: because you hit your head and Shion dropped you on your head making sure you were ok..
Simi goes and investigates with Shion
Ryoku: i told you guys i was fine
Simi: Holy crap that is definitely not a rock
Daniel looks at what the group is investigating.
Ryoku: a wobbly rock?
Simi: wait a second...........
Simi: is that a .....ditto?
Shion Vane pokes again as the rock turns pink
Simi: Shion....why are you poking the poor thing? and for that matter why was it disguised as a rock?
Shion Vane: I think it meant to be disguised as a geodude...*Pokes again and the Ditto giggles*
Simi: maybe. its so cute
Ryoku: then capture it
Shion Vane: Simi doesn't capture, Ryoku, you know that.
Simi: Come on Ryoku you know I don't believe in capturing them
Ryoku: hmm... true
Simi: Besides it looks hurt
Ryoku: your right there are machops...in this tunnel too and his is a normal type.. they look like there rare about here
Daniel reaches in his bag and pulls out a potion "Here, Simi"
Simi takes the potion and gives it to the ditto
Shion Vane: And you did step on it...
Simi: accidentally cause I didn't see it
Shion Vane: That hurt it though too.
Simi: Yeah and I feel bad enough over that but it was hurt before we came across it
Simi: I wonder what hurt it
Ryoku: a machop maybe?
Shion Vane: Probably what Ryoku said.
Simi: probably. we should take it to go get fully healed *goes to pick the ditto up*
Shion Vane: *Ditto gurgles and slips into Simi's hand before falling asleep*
Simi: d'awwwwww
Ryoku: I think the exit isnt to far from here..
Daniel: Weird...I've never seen one of those before...
Daniel: Yeah, the cave is starting to look familiar.
Simi: Alright lets keep going
Ryoku nods and continues walking with the group
Daniel starts walking faster as he recognizes more and more of the cave "We're almost there, guys"
Simi walks slowly and carefully so as not to hurt the ditto she is carrying
Daniel comes up on the exit and steps out into the cool evening air
Shion Vane follows Daniel out of the cave
Ryoku follows shion out of the cave and start to smile "its good to be outside again"
Simi smiles as she steps outside and takes a minute to enjoy the night air "so shall we go get this ditto healed first and then go to your parent's house?"
Daniel: Yeah, that sounds good. There's a fork in the road up ahead. We'll want to go right there.
Ryoku: is it weird that i can't wait to meet your parents?
Daniel: Not really.
Simi: alright. what are your parents like?
Ryoku: eh *shrugs* they seem interesting...
Daniel: My dad's..well...he likes to pull pranks and stuff. He'd always bring home low-voltage Voltorbs from the Power Plant and tell me they were Pokeballs. *Chuckles*
Daniel: My mom's more or less quiet, unless she's at work. Then she'll be offering suggestions for everyone's wardrobe.
Simi: oh joy.....your mom scares me
Daniel: Why?
Ryoku: his dad scares me.... cause i think he'd prank me, your mum seems nice
Daniel: Yeah, Ryoku. My dad's the one you have to look out for. *Chuckles*
Simi: because of the potential wardrobe advice
Daniel: Nah, she only really does that stuff at work.
Simi looks at Ryoku suspiciously
Shion Vane shakes his head "I'm not afraid of either of your parents"
Daniel: It'll be fine. *Suddenly stops talking as he sees Pokemon Tower in the distance*
Ryoku: what simi *looks back at her*
Simi: absolutely nothing
Ryoku: ok *ruffles up her hair*
Shion Vane puts an arm around Daniel's shoulder "Did you miss it?"
Daniel: *Growlithe yips happily and runs off ahead of the group and into town*
Daniel: Yeah...
Simi walks into the pokecenter to heal the ditto and hands the ditto over to the attendant
Shion Vane shakes his head "And actually I may be afraid of your mom...after all I don't have the best of luck with them"
Daniel: True...but she's nice. The worst she'll do is say something about your jacket.
Ryoku: i actally like shions jacket...
Daniel: Same here.
Simi gets the ditto back from the attendant and walks back outside to the rest of the group "look its as good as new" tickles the ditto
Ryoku: aww he looks really happy
Shion Vane: I like my jacket too...I made it myself...
Daniel: Oh? I didn't know that.
Simi: That is amazing that you made it yourself Shion
Shion Vane: Yeah, I made all the clothes I have myself, except for the stuff we bought the other day.
Ryoku: whats it made out off?
Shion Vane: Uhhhh, mostly Mightyena pelt and Mareep wool...
Daniel: Hey, guys. We're almost there. It's just another block away.
Ryoku: nice work poor mightyena though and great
Simi: nice Daniel. And Ryoku as long as he didn't use it just to make the coat and used all the parts of it I have no problem with it
Shion Vane: Poor Mightyena? This one was feral....it was attacking all the pokemon in the area so me and Zorua put it out of its misery...
Shion Vane: And the other pokemon's misery.
Ryoku: I didn't know... im glad you did though..
Simi yawns
Shion Vane: You getting tired Simi?
Simi: a little bit yeah
Simi: I think dragging and helping to carry Ryoku tired me out
Shion Vane: Well, we'll be to rest at Daniel's house soon.
Ryoku: sorry for being like a snorlax...
Simi: indeed. and Ryoku its ok.
Daniel: Heh, I think Growlithe ran ahead to tell everyone...or to play with my mom's Vulpix. They're good friends.
Ryoku: i thanks for being so quick to with me  *rolls eyes*
Shion Vane: Your mom has a Vulpix?
Simi: I think I like your mom, Vulpix's are so pretty.
Daniel: Yeah, she does.
Ryoku: oooohhh vulpix
Shion Vane: I agree with Simi.
Simi holds Ryoku's hand in her free one
Ryoku holds her hand back
Simi: So Daniel we there yet?
Daniel: Yeah, see that house with the red roof?
Shion Vane: Yeah?
Simi: its that one?
Daniel: That's it.
Daniel: Yeah. *Approaches the door and knocks*
Shion Vane stands next to Daniel "It looks kinda big"
Simi walks up and stands behind daniel and shion
Daniel: *Daniel's mom opens the door* Daniel! *She hugs him*
Shion Vane steps back a little and watches
Daniel: Uh...hi, mom. *Blushes a bit and hugs back*
Daniel: "So, these are your friends?" *She scans the group*
Simi giggles at daniel blushing
Ryoku giggles along with simi
Daniel: Yeah. Mom, this is Ryoku, Shion, and Simi. *Points at each as he says their names*
Simi: Hello Daniel's mom
Shion Vane: Hey.
Daniel: Hi, Simi. *She looks her up and down and gives a slight look of disapproval at her outfit*
Ryoku: It's a pleasure to meet you daniel's mother *bows head alittle*
Daniel: And hello, Shion. *Does the same for him*
Daniel: Nice to meet you too, Ryoku. *She smiles at him*
Daniel: "So, come on in. You must be hungry"
Simi: Ok. *walks in still holding Ryoku's hand*
Shion Vane waits for Daniel to go in
Daniel heads in, laughing at Growlithe and Vulpix yipping at each other on the couch
Shion Vane follows Daniel in
Daniel: *Daniel's dad pokes his head in from the kitchen, and immediately sees Simi* "Hey, Daniel! Is that your girlfriend?"
Daniel blushes a little "No, dad..."
Shion Vane smirks and chuckles a bit
Simi giggles at the comment
Daniel introduces everybody to his dad
Simi: Hello Daniel's dad
Ryoku giggles aswell
Ryoku: nice to meet ya Daniel's dad
Shion Vane goes to Daniel's dad and offers his hand to shake
Daniel: *Daniel's dad shakes Shion's hand* Nice jacket. I like it.
Shion Vane shakes Daniel's dad's hand "Thanks, I made it myself"
Daniel: *He raises an eyebrow* Oh, really?
Shion Vane nods
Daniel: "You did good work, then."
Shion Vane blushes a bit awkwardly "...Thanks I guess"
Daniel: *Alan pats Shion's back* No problem. Hey, you're a trainer, right?
Shion Vane: Not exactly...but I guess you could say that.
Daniel: Then you'll need Poke Balls. *Hands Shion a red and white ball*
Shion Vane: That's a voltorb.
Daniel: Look right there. There's the button. *He points at it*
Shion Vane shakes his head "Besides. I don't use pokeballs. Ever."
Daniel: Oh, ok. *He takes the ball and scans the room, then heads over to Ryoku* Here, you want it?
Ryoku: no thanks i make my own special pokeballs... *picks up and shows him a cherish ball*
Daniel: Aww, come on. *Turns to Simi* How about you?
Simi: I don't use pokeballs. I have a few but they never get used
Simi stares pointedly at her eevee on her shoulder
Daniel: "Oh, ok. Did you tell them about the Voltorb trick, Daniel?"
Daniel chuckles *Yeah, I did. Did you actually go out and get a trick pokeball?"
Shion Vane: Yeah, he did.
Daniel: "Uh...no I didn't! Here, you can take it."
Daniel: No thanks. I've learned not to take pokeballs from you. *Chuckles*
Ryoku: so you can handle your balls well *giggles*
Daniel: "Fine." *He presses the button and it gives a small shock* "See? It WAS a fake"
Daniel: *Alan laughs at Ryoku's comment*
Simi giggles at Ryoku's comment
Daniel: *Mary comes in from the kitchen* All right, dinner's ready.
Simi looks between Daniel and Shion in between giggles and mumbles under her breath "if only you knew..."
Ryoku ruffles up simis hair
Shion Vane shakes his head at everyone
Daniel heads into the kitchen and sits down at the table
Shion Vane follows Daniel in "Uhhh, can I sit next to you?"
Simi follows with Ryoku and makes him sit next to her
Daniel: Sure. *Nods*
Shion Vane takes a seat next to Daniel at the table
Ryoku smiles at simi and happily sits next to her
Daniel: *Mary brings a platter of burgers from the kitchen* "If any of you are vegetarians, we can make something really quick for you"
Shion Vane: I think we are all fine with meat, although the first time we met Daniel all he wanted to eat was berries.
Daniel: "Oh? That's weird"
Daniel turns to Shion and mutters "That's cause the meat was TOO fresh..."
Shion Vane: Fresh meat is bad?
Simi giggles at Daniel's comment from across the table
Ryoku giggles with simi and grabs a burger and starts to eat it
Daniel takes the plate, grabs 2 burgers, and passes it to Shion
Simi grabs a burger and starts eating it
Daniel puts mustard and pickles on his burger and starts eating
Shion Vane takes two burgers from the platter and passes it on
Daniel: *Mary passes around a big bowl of fries*
Shion Vane: What are those?
Daniel: Oh, you've never had them? They're fries. They're made from potatoes.
Shion Vane: Oh...okay...weird.
Simi grabs some fries and smothers them in mustard
Shion Vane takes a couple fries to try
Daniel: *Alan looks at Shion and says, jokingly* You've never heard of fries? What, were you raised by Mightyena?
Ryoku grabs another burger and eats quickly
Shion Vane: Not exactly...
Daniel: *Alan smacks his forehead* Sorry! I should've realized you were from Sinnoh or something.
Simi grabs another burger smothering that in mustard to keep from making a comment
Shion Vane: Actually...I'm from Kanto...my dad use to work at the Pokemon Tower here in Lavender...
Simi turns to Daniel's mom "umm excuse me do you have any fruit?"
Daniel: Really? Oh, then he probably knew Daniel. He might have even been the one who hired him. He used to hang out there all the time.
Daniel: *Mary nods* I'll be right back with some. *She heads off to the kitchen*
Shion Vane shakes his head "I doubt that, my dad died ten years ago"
Ryoku grabs a plateful of chips and eats
Daniel: "Oh...I'm sorry."
Shion Vane: It's fine, I've more or less got over it...kinda had to...
Daniel: "I'm sure traveling with this group has helped you with that."
Daniel: *Mary returns from the kitchen with a bowl of assorted fruit and hands it ti Simi*
Shion Vane nods "At least one person in this group has made me move on, and not feel like such an outcast"
Simi takes the bowl "thank you ma'am"
Daniel: "Ah, good."
Daniel: *Mary smiles* You're welcome"
Simi grabs an orange and starts peeling it
Shion Vane: *Nidorino sits by the table watching everyone*
Ryoku finishes fries "excuse me have you got anything to drink, Daniels mother?"
Daniel: "Oh, call me Mary. We have lemonade and soda."
Ryoku: i'll take a lemonade, thank you Mary
Shion Vane: ...I think Nidorino wants to patrol your house, he likes to do that.
Daniel: "Does anybody else want a drink?"
Simi: May I have a lemonade as wel please Mary?
Daniel: Yeah, mom. I'll have a lemonade.
Shion Vane: I'll just have water.
Shion Vane: *Nidorino eyes Alan*
Daniel: *Mary returns with drinks for everyone*
Ryoku takes 2 lemonades and passes 1 to simi
Shion Vane takes his water "Thanks"
Daniel: *Alan looks down at the Nidorino* "Whose is that?"
Shion Vane: He's mine.
Ryoku: and he's pretty badass...
Daniel: "Oh. Well he looks angry. Is everything all right with him?"
Shion Vane: He hasn't lost a fight yet...
Simi takes the lemonade from Ryoku "thanks hun"
Shion Vane: He just wants permission to patrol the outside of your house.
Shion Vane: Ever since he evolved he gets kind of stir crazy just sitting around.
Daniel: "Oh, ok. I don't see the problem with that."
Ryoku smiles at simi "no problem" *takes a sip*
Shion Vane: *Nidorino nods and goes to set out on his patrol*
Daniel finishes his dinner
Shion Vane finishes his burgers and tries a couple of fries...
Daniel: Well? How're the fries?
Simi finishes her food and drink and rests her head on Ryoku's shoulder
Shion Vane nods "They're okay, that Seaking you cooked the other day was better than this food though..."
Daniel: *Mary smiles at Simi and Ryoku and whispers something to Alan, who nods in agreement*
Simi looks curiously at Daniel's parents then at Daniel
Ryoku finishes lemonade "well i'm full that was delicious mary" *wraps arm around simi*
Daniel: *Mary looks curiously at Shion* "Oh? Daniel made Seaking?"
Shion Vane nods
Daniel: "And I'm glad you liked it, Ryoku."
Daniel: "I never expected him to be a cook! He'd never even touched a pan before he left."
Daniel blushes
Shion Vane: He wanted to try cooking me something I'd like...I usually don't cook my food.
Simi giggles at Daniel blushing
Daniel: "I'll have to see if I can get him to repeat that sometime, then."
Shion Vane smirks at Daniel "How bout he makes us all breakfast tomorrow?"
Daniel: S..shion!
Ryoku: that sounds like a great idea *smirks*
Daniel: *Mary laughs* You don't have to if you don't want to. Besides, I'd already had something planned.
Daniel: Ok. That sounds good, mom.
Ryoku: oh? what did you have in mind or is that a surprise?
Shion Vane: Then have him help you, that'd be better, so he can watch and learn.
Daniel: "Whenever we have guests, I usually make waffles...and I don't want to wake him up TOO early. You all must be tired from the walk from Cerulean"
Shion Vane: We've all been getting up really early everyday actually, and he never seems to mind.
Daniel: Shion! Stop it! *Blushes even more*
Daniel: "I can tell he clearly doesn't want to do it, and I'm not going to force him."
Shion Vane whispers to Daniel "Then I guess we'll spend some time together instead"
Ryoku: im sure he would want to spend more time in bed after all his HARD work...
Daniel blushes and glares at Ryoku from under his hood
Shion Vane: All right then, I'll help you Mary, I kinda want to learn how to cook if Daniel doesn't want to.
Daniel: "Oh? That'd be nice, but you really don't have to"
Shion Vane: I could even go out and gather some berries for the waffles if you'd want me to.
Daniel: "You don't need to go to all that trouble"
Shion Vane shakes his head "It's no trouble at all. Really"
Daniel: "Ok. Well, I hope you learn something from it! I know I wish MY husband knew how to make breakfast" *She shoots a playful glare at Alan*
Shion Vane: I think everyone should know how to gather and prepare food.
Daniel: "Ok, then. Maybe we should work out the sleeping arrangements for tonight"
Shion Vane: If there is not enough room I can sleep outside somewhere.
Daniel: "We have a guest room that'll fit two, and Daniel might not mind one of you sleeping in his room"
Daniel: I won't, mom.
Shion Vane: Mind if I share Daniel's room with him then?
Ryoku giggles alittle
Daniel: "Oh, not at all. He'll probably even sleep on the floor and give you the bed"
Daniel blushes a bit
Simi giggles "I'll sleep with Ryoku in the guest room"
Shion Vane smirks a bit
Ryoku: ehhh sure i dont mind sharing *smiles at simi*
Shion Vane: Just like our usual sleeping arrangements...
Daniel: *Mary pointedly adds* "And they're seperate beds.
Simi: ok
Shion Vane: In the guest room?
Daniel: "Yeah"
Ryoku: we push the beds together *winks at simi then starts laughing jokingly*
Shion Vane chuckles and shakes his head
Daniel: *Mary glares at Ryoku*
Simi: probably not a good night for cuddling Ryoku
Shion Vane: You guys are acting suspicious...
Simi: What do you mean?
Ryoku: ok simi, sorry mary i was only joking anyways
Shion Vane: You shouldn't joke like that Ryoku.
Daniel: *Mary and Alan start cleaning up*
Daniel: Come on, guys. I'll show you to the guest room.
Ryoku rolls eyes and mutters so only the group can hear "just like the flies?"
Shion Vane watches Alan and Mary for a little bit then gets up and helps them clean
Simi: Follows Daniel and takes Ryoku with her
Daniel: *Mary looks at Shion curiously* You don't have to help.
Shion Vane: I know that.
Ryoku follows simi
Daniel heads up the stairs and down the hall
Daniel: "I'd rather you didn't. You're a guest here. Relax."
Shion Vane shrugs and continues to help "I'm not the type to lay around and relax"
Daniel: "Either you help clean tonight, or help make breakfast tomorrow. Deal?"
Shion Vane sighs "Sorry...I just kind of want to learn how to do things..."
Daniel: "Ah. Well you caan learn another time. I'm sure your mom would teach you if you ask"
Shion Vane stops and tears up a little bit, shaking his head
Daniel: *Mary realizes she just said something very stupid, and turns back around to help Alan*
Shion Vane: I've...been on my own for the last eight years...
Simi walks into the room Daniel shows them...."oh where's the bathroom?"
Daniel: *She whiispers something to Alan, who nods and takes over the cleaning as she turns around* Do you want to talk about it?
Shion Vane sighs "Might as well...Daniel already knows everything...I guess his parents should know too...."
Daniel: Come on, then. *She heads into the living room and sits on the couch*
Shion Vane follows Mary into the living room and stands there, staring at the floor
Daniel: *Mary pats the couch* Come on, sit down.
Simi lays down on the bed and stares at the ceiling
Shion Vane shakes his head "I'm fine..."
Ryoku lays down on the other bed and cuddles pillow
Daniel: "Ok. You just do what you need to."
Shion Vane starts to wonder if Daniel will be coming back down
Daniel heads into his room and spreads his sleeping bag out on the floor, then makes his bed as comfortable as it can be for Shion
Shion Vane: Well...you heard me say that my dad died ten years ago right?
Daniel: Yes.
Shion Vane: Well...I think my mom went crazy when he died...
Daniel: Oh...I'm so sorry...
Shion Vane starts to just feel numb, having told his story what feels like too many times now "After he died...I was locked in my room...and never allowed out..."
Daniel: *Mary's eyes go wide, and she just sits in disbelief*
Shion Vane: The only times I ever saw that door open...was either when my mom came in to give me food, which was usually once a week, sometimes not even that many times.
Shion Vane: Or when she...came in and hurt me.
Daniel: *Mary tears up and gets to her feet* Shion...
Shion Vane shakes his head "And it took meeting Simi and getting along with her to finally get me over my fear of all women..."
Daniel: Would you be ok with a hug?
Shion Vane sighs "Why not? Everyone else seems to do that to me all the time"
Daniel: *Mary hugs Shion* I know that must have been...agonizingly hard for you, but it's over now. And Daniel...well, he may be quiet and withdrawn, but he's a good person. I'm sure he'd be happy to help you with it if he hasn't already.
Shion Vane nods "I know he's a good person...he's the first person in years who even attempted to help me..."
Daniel: Really?
Shion Vane: Yeah...
Daniel: Then I'm glad you're traveling with him.
Shion Vane: I...*Nods* I am too...
Daniel: *Mary smiles* The way you put it...it sounds like he's become a brother to you.
Shion Vane: Not exactly...
Daniel: Ah, I see. Well give him time. I'm sure he'll warm up to you eventually.
Shion Vane doesn't say anything and just finally hugs Mary back
Daniel: If you ever need anything...let me know. I'll be happy to help you. Do you have a phone?
Shion Vane: Yeah...not entirely sure how to use it yet though...it's been kinda hard to learn how.
Daniel: Ah. Well, would you give it to me?
Shion Vane: Sure...*Pulls out his communicator and hands it to Mary*
Daniel: This button right here opens up the contact book. This is everybody whose numbers you'd have. I'm going to put mine in here, so you can call me in case you ever need anything. *She puts her number in Shion's phone*
Shion Vane: How will I know which is yours?
Daniel: *She points at it* This one is mine.
Shion Vane: I...can't read either really...
Daniel: Oh...well, just try to memorize the shapes for now.
Shion Vane: Okay...can you make sure the others' numbers are in it right?
Daniel: Ok. *She goes through and fixes all the names so they're spelled correctly*
Shion Vane: Can you show me what each person's contact thing will look like?
Daniel: *she points at everyone's name and explains who it is*
Shion Vane: Okay...
Daniel: *She thinks for a second, then takes a picture of herself and sets it as the image for that contact*
Daniel: There, now you'll know for sure that it's me.
Shion Vane: Oh, okay. Thanks.
Shion Vane: How did you do that?
Daniel: *She shows Shion how to use the camera*
Shion Vane: Okay. Thanks...
Daniel: No problem. *She smiles at Shion*
Shion Vane: Can I...still help you cook tomorrow?
Daniel: Sure.
Shion Vane: I wish the others would help too...especially Daniel.
Daniel: Oh? Why?
Shion Vane: I...think it'd be fun, and good for everyone.
Daniel: Oh. Well, most people, when they have guests over, don't like for their guests to do anything around the house.
Shion Vane: Okay...
Daniel: But if you want to do it, I'd be happy to help.
Shion Vane nods
Simi turns over and faces Ryoku "you asleep yet?"
Ryoku turns over and face simi still cuddling pillow "no not yet"
Shion Vane: I should probably go to the others now...
Daniel: Is there anything else you need?
Shion Vane: I don't think so...
Daniel: Ok.
Shion Vane: Where are the rooms?
Daniel: Oh, just go up the stairs and down the hall. Daniel's room is on the left, at the end of the hall.
Simi: how's your head?
Shion Vane: Okay, thanks.
Ryoku: yeah it's fine
Shion Vane goes up the stairs and straight to Daniel's room, not bothering to knock like always and just walks right in
Simi: you don't have any bumps or anything?
Daniel jumps and turns around "H..hey, Shion!"
Ryoku: nope ^-^
Shion Vane shuts the door and walks over to Daniel, still not saying anything.
Daniel: Shion?
Shion Vane falls into Daniel and hugs
Daniel catches Shion, stumbling backwards for a second, and hugs back
Shion Vane buries his face into Daniel's chest and sobs a little
Simi: that's good *gets up and sits on the ground facing Ryoku*
Daniel: What's wrong? My mom or dad didn't do anything to upset you, did they?
Shion Vane shakes his head
Daniel: Then what?
Shion Vane lifts his head up and rests his chin on Daniel's shoulder "I told your mom about my mom..."
Daniel: You what?!
Shion Vane: Yeah...
Ryoku stares at simi "whatcha doin?"
Daniel: What happened?
Shion Vane: She looked like she was going to cry and hugged me...
Daniel: Oh...
Shion Vane: She also gave me her phone number and said to call if I ever need to, and showed me how to work the phone.
Daniel: Really?
Shion Vane: Yeah...
Simi cocks her head to the side and continues looking at Ryoku
Daniel smiles "Good."
Ryoku stares back
Shion Vane: Oh and...*Chuckles a bit* She thought maybe you were being like a brother to me.
Simi wiggles her nose and continues looking at Ryoku
Ryoku pokes simis nose
Simi squeaks
Daniel: Really? *Blushes a bit, hoping he didn't say anything stupid...*
Shion Vane: I just said not exactly.
Daniel: Ok, then.
Ryoku shocked "what th-"
Simi: you poked my nose.....it....startled me
Ryoku: ohhh... ok ive always wondered why do you wear bunny ears?
Shion Vane: And she said she is sure you'll warm up to me eventually...
Simi: because....i...ummm.....*blushes* ummmmm I like them?
Daniel: R...really? *Blushes even more*
Ryoku pokes the ears
Simi blushes even more
Ryoku: what? *stares*
Shion Vane nods "I didn't say anything...but I was laughing on the inside"
Daniel breathes a sigh of relief "Oh, good..."
Simi: n....n..nothing
Ryoku: your hiding something...
Shion Vane sits on the bed and stares at you
Daniel sits next to Shion
Simi: n...no I'm n..not.....
Ryoku: your acting really nervous though
Shion Vane: I'm surprised you're trusting me to be in your room.
Simi: you're just....making me.....nervous
Daniel: Really?
Ryoku stares then cuddles simi tightly
Simi cuddles Ryoku while looking at him in amazement
Shion Vane: Well...*Smirks* You know me...
Daniel: Yeah, but...I...uh...
Shion Vane: You uh?
Ryoku strokes simis hair and continues to cuddle
Daniel: Wouldn't mind...
Simi: continues looking at Ryoku and starts getting nervous and shaking
Ryoku: whats wrong....
Simi: n...n.....nothing
Ryoku: you sure..?
Simi: y...y....yeah
Ryoku: i hope so.... *lays back down and stares up at the ceiling
Shion Vane: Wouldn't mind what?
Daniel: I...dunno...
Simi gets back up on her bed and curls up on herself and pushes herself up against the wall still staring at Ryoku
Shion Vane: Try again.
Daniel: Never mind! *Hops off the bed and sits on his sleeping bag*
Shion Vane gets up and squats down in front of Daniel "No, what?"
Daniel: Really, I don't know.
Ryoku yawns, turns the other way and closes eyes
Shion Vane chuckles "Bow chika bow wow?"
Daniel blushes intensely "Uh...no..."
Simi closes her eyes and falls asleep
Shion Vane: Don't worry...*Pats Daniel's head* I don't want to do that yet either.
Daniel breathes a sigh of relief
Shion Vane smirks "Yet."
Daniel blushes
Shion Vane: Oh, one more thing Daniel?
Daniel: Hm?
Shion Vane: I love you. *Leans forward and kisses Daniel*
Daniel blushes, kisses back for a second,then pushes Shion away
Shion Vane ruffles up Daniel's hair
Daniel: I...uh...*Whispers* I love you too...
Ryoku walks over to simi and stares  at her
Shion Vane continues ruffling Daniel's hair
Daniel: Enough! *Pushes his hand away, blushing*
Shion Vane: Why?
Daniel: I just...*Whispers*...don't want my parents walking in on us...
Simi gets a strange sensation like she's being watched and wakes up seeing Ryoku standing over her "eep!"
Ryoku sits on simis bed sighing alittle
Shion Vane smirks and stares Daniel straight in the eyes "They'll find out eventually"
Simi sits up as Ryoku sits down "what's wrong?"
Daniel: N...no!
Ryoku: can't sleep
Shion Vane: Daniel. You're stuck with me. So obviously they will.
Daniel whines
Simi: what's wrong?
Ryoku: nothing just wondering about your ears now
Shion Vane smirks "You're so cute when you whine"
Simi puts her hand hesitantly on Ryoku's back and starts rubbing circles on his back
Daniel: St...stop...
Shion Vane: You're so cute when you're embarassed.
Simi: Why are you so....curious about my ears?
Daniel: I said stop it!
Ryoku: I dunno *pokes them again*
Shion Vane: You're always at least a little bit cute. *Puts his hand on Daniel's head*
Daniel tenses up
Simi blushes
Ryoku: aww.. *hugs simi*
Shion Vane ruffles Daniel's hair again "My cute. Little. Pikachu."
Daniel: I said stop it...
Shion Vane: Why?
Daniel: You're really embarassing me, ok?
Shion Vane smirks "I know, and that's adorable"
Daniel hides in his sleeping bag, pulling the whole thing over his head
Shion Vane pats Daniel
Daniel stays hidden, and Kabuto crawls into his bag and bumps into his head
Simi hugs Ryoku back
Shion Vane keeps patting Daniel under the sleeping bag and pats Daniel's butt without knowing
Ryoku starts to fall asleep
Daniel tenses up as he feels a hand on his butt and jumps when Kabuto bumps into his head
Shion Vane d'awwwws at Daniel
Daniel wishes Shion would just go away..
Simi falls back asleep and mumbles "don't take the ears"
Ryoku: i won't *falls asleep and falls off bed*
Shion Vane goes and lays down on Daniel's bed
Daniel moves Kabuto out of the way and sticks his head out
Shion Vane looks over at Daniel
Daniel looks back. "Uh...h...hi?"
Shion Vane: Hi?
Daniel: I dunno.
Shion Vane: So...should we go to bed now?
Daniel: Yeah...my mom will probably come up and get you if you're still going to make breakfast in the morning.
Shion Vane: Yeah, I'll probably be up first though.
Ryoku wakes up, walks over to my bed, lays down and falls asleep
Daniel: Ok.
Shion Vane takes his jacket off and throws it at Daniel
Shion Vane: Goodnight.
Daniel tosses it over onto a chair "Night. (whispers) Love you"
Shion Vane: Love you too.
Daniel rolls over onto his back and falls asleep
Shion Vane waits until Daniel is fast asleep...sneaks over...and cuddles up to him, falling asleep with him, as Zorua, and Daniel's pokemon fall asleep on Daniel's bed...

No comments: