03 June 2011

Pokemon RP: Day Two

Shion Vane wakes up and begins getting the birds ready while he waits for the others to wake up.
Simi wakes up and sees shion with the birds
Simi: morning shion
Daniel draws a deep breath and opens his eyes, shading them from the bright sunlight
Shion Vane keeps his attention on the birds "Hey Simi"
Daniel streches out, groaning, and rolls out of the hammock
Ryoku rolls out of the hammock and stretches
Simi stretches and gets up and walks over to shion
Daniel: Morning, all...*yawns*
Simi: Morning daniel
Simi pets the fearow
Daniel: We have anything to eat? I'm kinda hungry...
Shion Vane watches Daniel for a little bit before returning his attention to the birds "Zorua and I already went hunting, there is some meat and berries over by the campfire"
Daniel: Meat?
Shion Vane: Best not to know...
Simi turns to shion "How are you doing this morning?"
Ryoku: Hey guys, i'm kinda stave aswell but i think we should set out and grab something at pewter city
Shion Vane: Ryoku will you slow down, not everyone likes to rush like you.
Shion Vane: And I'm doing fine Simi
Daniel gently shakes Growlithe awake "Come on, get up"
Simi: Actually I'm kind of anxious to be moving too
Shion Vane smirks "Well these birds aren't going anywhere until I say so, and I say we eat first, I haven't eaten in a few days"
Simi: Ok then, lets eat
Ryoku: I'm not in a rush... *sits down pets Dratini on arm still asleep*
Simi sits down and grabs a small piece of meat
Daniel opts for the berries, taking a small handful and sharing it with Growlithe
Shion Vane squats down a little like a frog and takes a big piece of meat, biting into it ravenously
Ryoku yawns  and wakes dratini up "come on wake up time for food *pulls out a bag of poke food and pours into bowl*
Simi turns to Eevee and tells her to eat
Shion Vane: Shion Vane grabs a second piece already as Zorua already reaches for his third small piece of meat, but then stops chewing for a moment before resuming "My food not good enough for you Ryoku?"
Ryoku: I'm not really that hungry and i hate to be a pest asking for food...
Daniel finishes his berries, stands up, and goes to grab his bag
Simi finishes the piece of meat and stands up and stretches more
Simi: Whenever you boys are ready, I am
Shion Vane: I got the food for all of you...*Smirks* But if you want to be ungrateful I guess I won't get any for you next time, Ryoku.
Ryoku plays some music and dratini starts dancing to it after finishing his meal "looks like your done lets go"
Simi turns to shion thank you for being so kind as to get food for everyone
Shion Vane nods at Simi "You're welcome"
Daniel slings his bag over his shoulder and nods "I'm good to go. Time to get back in your ball, Growlithe." *Puts Growlithe in the pokeball*
Simi: It was a very thoughtful gesture *glares slightly at Ryoku*
Simi turns to her Eevee, c'mon hun back in your pocket
Ryoku: If you say so Shion.. and hey i am grateful it's just you guys need it more than I proberly would...
Shion Vane shakes his head at Ryoku and turns to Daniel and smirks "You're welcome for the berries as well nerd"
Daniel: Oh...sorry. Thanks. *nods*
Shion Vane: It's okay, as long as you enjoyed them that is better than what Ryoku did. *Smirks at Daniel before sticking his tongue out at Ryoku*
Ryoku laughs "lets just go already"
Shion Vane: All right Mr. Hotshot, show us how to ride the birds.
Ryoku: I've never flew one you know that, I just want to get started..
Simi walks back over to the fearow and resumes petting it
Daniel heads back to his Fearow as well, and feeds it another berry
Shion Vane smirks a little bit "First I have an idea for our little group"
Simi: Oh? what's that?
Daniel looks over his shoulder. "Hm?"
Ryoku: Why do i not like where this going?
Shion Vane: We pick a leader, someone to make sure that everyone is taken care of, no one gets lost, etc.
Ryoku smirks "I pick daniel"
Daniel: M...me?
Daniel: No..I couldn't. My vote's for Simi.
Simi: My vote is for Shion or myself. Or both of us. We could have two leaders
Shion Vane: That's a good idea Shimi, especially if we have to split off into pairs.
Simi: Everyone agreed?
Ryoku: two leaders? ok..
Daniel: So, you and Simi, Shion?
Shion Vane nods and smirks at Ryoku "Too bad hot shot, looks like you don't get to be giving us orders"
Simi whispers to her fearow and it lets her on
Ryoku: I didn't want to in the first place...
Daniel pets his Fearow's neck and it stoops down for him
Simi continues petting her fearow
Shion Vane laughs a bit "Good"
Ryoku rolls eyes "whatever"
Daniel gets on his Fearow and jumps a little as it stands back up, his feet dangling
Simi: ok boys you can stop with the "I'm better than you" crap
Shion Vane hops up onto his pidgiot, with Zorua clinging to his back "Just make sure you all wrap your legs tight around the chests and arms around the necks"
Shion Vane smirks at Simi "Yeah you're right, Dratini is much better than Ryoku anyway"
Ryoku pets pidgot and climbs onto him "hey shion guess what... fuck you"
Daniel holds on tight (but not too tight) and gives it another berry
Simi checks her Eevee to make sure she is safe and secure and buttons her pockete to make sure and then holds on to her fearow
Shion Vane laughs a bit "No thanks Ryoku, you aren't my type"
Simi: Shion. Ryoku. Stop it now.
Simi: Don't make me mediate between you two *glares at the both of them*
Ryoku laughs "good"
Shion Vane laughs a bit again "Don't worry, it's all good humored now, right Ryoku?"
Simi mumbles under her breath "good. it better be"
Ryoku: yeah sure abit of old friendly banter..
Shion Vane: Shion Vane laughs a bit more "Okay, you ready guys? We're going to be flying straight south for the most part but we'll need to veer a bit more west...but the birds should know where we are going"
Simi: ok ready
Ryoku: Ok finally lets go!
Daniel: Yeah, I'm good to go.
Shion Vane: Okay, oh and one last thing...
Daniel: Hm?
Simi: what's that?
Shion Vane: If any of you falls off, well...it was nice knowing you. *Laughs and takes off into the air*
Simi: haha *takes off and joins Shion*
Ryoku: i hope it was nice... *shakes alittle and it takes off  into the air following*
Daniel pats his Fearow and it takes off with a jolt
Shion Vane nods to everyone "Well, you guys go ahead and talk all you want, this will be a long ride"
Daniel looks down, and immediately wishes he didn't...
Simi looks over at Daniel "it helps if you don't look down"
Shion Vane looks over at Daniel and says the same thing as Simi at the same time
Ryoku: oh fun where have i heard that one before
Simi looks over at Shion "hey get out of my head ;)"
Shion Vane: Don't close your eyes either, or else it will give you the sensation of falling.
Daniel just stares at the back of his Fearow's neck "I've always wanted to fly, but now that I'm up here..." *Shivers*
Shion Vane: Daniel look at me. I was just kidding about that falling thing. If any of you fall, I WILL catch you, I promise.
Simi: Or I will. Depends on who is closer
Daniel: Ok...*Relaxes a little and starts looking around*
Ryoku: eh... can i just fall off anyways and have one of you catch me
Simi: why would you want to?
Ryoku: I dunno just checking ;D
Shion Vane smirks "After all, it makes a nasty mess on the ground when people splatter"
Simi: and personally I don't like cleaning messes up
Ryoku: yet you chose to be a leader
Shion Vane: And pokemon don't like eating splattered people too much.
Ryoku: Snorlax's will eat anything...
Simi: they'll sleep anywhere too
Ryoku: Just dont use a poke flute
Shion Vane: True. So take comfort in the fact that if you DO hit the ground Daniel, you'll make a Snorlax very, very happy.
Ryoku bursts out laughing
Daniel: I think I'll be fine for now...I just had to get used to this... *Actually looks down a little*
Shion Vane veers his pidgiot closer to Daniel's Fearow to startle it a little
Simi giggles at the making a snorlax happy comment
Daniel screams a little as his Fearow starts flying a bit less predictably, and grips it tight
Shion Vane: You have to learn how to be calm in even a scary situation Daniel.
Daniel: Well I'm sorry I don't want to die!
Simi: Its ok Daniel. You won't
Shion Vane: Death isn't all that bad, I think it'd be rather soothing. It is the way of things after all. Much like that meat we all ate today, something had to die for it, but in the end the world goes on.
Ryoku: don't be silly Daniel you'll be fine
Daniel: Yeah, I know...if Shion doesn't kill me by being an ass...
Shion Vane: I'm not an ass, I'm me.
Daniel: Who can be a real ass sometimes...*Glares*
Simi: and I can be a real bitch sometimes
Ryoku: He's only called you a nerd carm down
Simi: Lets stop all confrontations now
Shion Vane: You seem to really like talking about my ass Daniel, is that why you are flying behind me, see something you like?
Daniel: And he goes and spooks the Fearow seperating me from the ground...
Daniel: .......hell no, Shion. *Glares harder*
Simi screams CHILDREN! STOP IT! NOW!
Simi glares at Shion and Daniel
Daniel huffs and pulls his hood down as far as it can go
Ryoku laughs a little I'm 21 *sad face* I'm a big boy now ;D
Shion Vane laughs "This adventure is turning out to be fun already, aren't you guys glad you convinced me to come along?"
Simi: I would be more glad if I didn't have to pretend to be your mothers and start seperating you guys
Ryoku: Well you are the oldest
Shion Vane: And I am obviously the youngest, what do you expect?
Simi gives an exasparated sigh
Shion Vane: Don't worry, we'll all love eachother by the end of this journey.
Simi: hopefully
Ryoku: Yes like a lovely family hooray
Shion Vane: Ya hear that Daniel? I'm gonna make you love me. *Laughs hysterically for a moment*
Ryoku: kinky....
Simi looks suspiciously between Shion and Daniel
Daniel grits his teeth and suddenly feels a slight urge to knock Shion off his Pigeot..
Shion Vane can sense Daniel's anger and finally decides to change the topic "So where are you all from anyway?"
Simi: Viridian city
Daniel: Lavender Town.
Ryoku: Undella Town.
Shion Vane: I've heard of Viridian and Lavender...but Undella?
Ryoku: I came from Unova region as a kid and moved to kanto at about 11 years old
Shion Vane: Unova?
Ryoku: a different region far away i doubt you heard of it...
Shion Vane: No I haven't...why did you move here then?
Ryoku: i didn't want to parents did..
Shion Vane: Why?
Ryoku: ...I.. tell you later when we are flying 3000feet in the air...
Shion Vane: We still got awhile, might as well talk.
Shion Vane: I just realized something guys...
Simi: what's that?
Shion Vane: We never learned why the four of us specifically were given pokedexes...
Simi: this is true
Ryoku: to be honest i never wondered that until now...
Shion Vane: I think it has something to with we all seem to treat pokemon as our equals and that at least 3 of us, really don't seem to have a reason to stick around one place for too long.
Daniel: Yeah...
Shion Vane: Me and Simi both seem to be wandereres, Daniel doesn't seem to have been happy stuck in that town...what about you Ryoku?
Daniel: Who said I wasn't happy there?
Shion Vane: Well obviosly something was wrong for you to seem so unhappy and shy.
Simi: Or he is just a shy person
Daniel: Nothing was wrong at all...
Shion Vane: Except for the fact that your father wanted you to be something you aren't.
Daniel: Yeah, but he was fine with what I ended up doing instead...he'd just rather have me at the Power Plant with him.
Shion Vane: And if you stayed around those expectations would always linger above your head, knowing that your father wasn't one hundred percent proud of what his son was doing. He wanted a strong powerful trainer for a son, not a shy gravekeeper.
Daniel: You don't know my dad. Not at all.
Shion Vane shrugs "Maybe I don't. But it is better that you go on a journey and become your own person, free from all things that could hold you back and make you someone you're not, even family"
Daniel: Whatever you say.
Shion Vane: People and pokemon should be free from all restraints so they can develop into their full potential.
Daniel shrugs and looks somewhere else
Shion Vane: Simi look what you did, you got me talking yesterday and now I am talking you all to death.
Simi: I'm actually really interested please continue talking
Shion Vane: Uh...okay...
Ryoku: well this is a fun talk guys! death wooo...
Shion Vane: Well for one thing pokemon shouldn't be evolved with items, or have items used on them, let them evolve and learn things on their own if they can. Did you know that things such as firestones can be found on their own, as in natural formations such as in caves and when a pokemon is ready it will go and find one on its own if it wants?
Shion Vane: Things should be allowed to grow without any outside action being forced upon it.
Simi: I agree
Shion Vane: And pokemon should not be held in balls, centuries ago they lived in the wild or among people if they wished, but were never forced to be in such cramp little cages.
Simi: which is why i have a few but don't make mine go in hers unless she wants to
Shion Vane: Shion Vane nods "And that is the best way, don't let it do anything that it doesn't decide on its own"
Shion Vane: But even if the world was to do away with pokeballs, everything would function just fine, even in situations like this. We could have easily found a smaller bird pokemon to carry Dratini or Growlithe.
Simi: this is true
Shion Vane: But does anyone ever stop to think that maybe pokemon don't like living in bondage? But would rather be treated as equals, as friends, as family.
Ryoku: are you sure? cause he's still wrapped around my arm..
Shion Vane looks back at Ryoku "I thought you put him in a ball...good...I approve"
Ryoku: I like keeping dratini out  but sometimes he has to go in the pokeball.. and he likes  playing around with it
Shion Vane: He likes playing with it as a toy, but he doesn't want to be stuck inside. Sometimes he gets scared that something will happen and he'll never come out again.
Simi: Eevee usually stays on my shoulder or in my pocket
Ryoku: i hope he doesnt think that really or i'll start not using it as often but i'm sure he knows he has to go in sometimes
Simi: I gave her the choice of poket or pokeball for the flight cause I don't want anything happening to her
Shion Vane nods "And he does think that Ryoku...he told me so"
Ryoku: wait? what! when did you speak to him?
Daniel: This is the first time I've had to put Growlithe in a pokeball. I like letting him run around.
Simi: I spoke with him while you were asleep
Ryoku: oh great everyones talking to my little dratini
Shion Vane: While you were sleeping, he had a nightmare and came down with us for a bit before going back. He didn't want to wake you, he was worried you wouldn't get enough rest.
Simi: He did
Ryoku: maybe he saw a ghost type
Daniel: That wouldn't surprise me...they tend to follow me around..
Shion Vane: Wouldn't surprise me, there use to be a lot of ghost pokemon around Saffron city.
Shion Vane: Wait what, they follow you Daniel?
Daniel: Yeah. When I was a kid, I'd stay up in Lavender Tower, walking through the graves. I guess they just got attached to me, because every now and then, I'd see one out of the corner of my eye. It always looked happy, like it was with a friend.
Shion Vane: That's....a little creepy honestly.
Simi: a little creepy yeah
Shion Vane: But...it shows that you have good character, I like that.
Daniel: I see it as the ghosts looking over one of the only people who would stop and regularly visit them. It's comforting.
Shion Vane: We all seem to really care about pokemon, not even just our own...
Daniel: When you grow up in a town built around a Pokemon cemetary...it affects you. You can't help but feel a little empathy for them when you live near the final resting place of so many.
Shion Vane: That's one thing about pokemon though...they never truly die, they simply become ghost pokemon and keep on living, some at least have a peaceful exitence once they reach this stage...others however...*Sighs*
Daniel: I...know. One of the duties of older groundskeepers was fighting the more restless ghosts.
Shion Vane: I'd prefer not to talk about that.
Daniel: Same here...
Shion Vane: Lets go back to about why we got the pokedexes...I think we should go and talk to the proffesor in the town past Viridian.
Simi: ok
Daniel: Pallet Town?
Shion Vane: Yeah
Ryoku: sounds like a nice place why dont we just fly there?
Daniel: Heh, I've heard stories of trainers starting their journeys there in honor of Red...
Shion Vane: The birds are already getting tired and they only agreed to take us as far as Viridian forest, we don't want to push them any harder.
Ryoku: ok Shion
Shion Vane: Speaking of the forest...there it is.
Ryoku: finally...
Simi pets her fearow
Daniel stares down at the expanse of green below him. "It's beautiful...never thought I'd see anything like this..."
Shion Vane lets out a sigh "Yeah, about time, my ass was sore enough after yesterday"
Ryoku: ......I'm not even..gonna ask.. *shakes head*
Shion Vane suddenly swoops down and lands his Pidgeot in a tree in the center of the forest
Simi lands her fearow near Shions
Daniel gasps as his Fearow follows suit, coming to a rather rough landing in one of the lower branches
Ryoku as the pidgeot gets low the ground I jump off and stands next to the pidgeot petting it*
Shion Vane whispers in his pidgeot's ear before jumping down to the ground Zorua in his arms
Simi hugs her fearow and whispers to it and then jumps down to the ground as she unbuttons her pocket to let Eevee out
Daniel cautiously drops out of the tree, falling to his knees as he hits the ground with a thud
Shion Vane turns to the noise of the loud thud "You okay Daniel?"
Ryoku giggles alittle "i'm sure hes ok"
Daniel lets out a soft groan "Yeah...I'm fine..." *Gets up and lets Growlithe out of the ball*
Shion Vane: Good, wouldn't want you to die on us now that we finally made it.
Ryoku: there's no snorlax's around here so ya a nice mess if you did die
Simi: So Shion why is your ass sore from last night?
Daniel rolls his eyes, and is promptly pounced by Growlithe
Daniel: Silly puppy. *Catches him and pats his head*
Simi: I mean yesterday
Shion Vane: Uhhh, not from last night. But from falling on it so many times when we all first met...
Simi: ah I see.
Simi: You didn't fall THAT many times
Ryoku: i call bullshit
Shion Vane: Fine, what do you guys THINK happened?
Ryoku: you and daniel got it on last night
Shion Vane: . . .WHAT?!
Daniel: ..................EXCUSE ME?!
Simi: no I think it was Ryoku not Daniel
Ryoku: are you sure... maybe it was you simi
Simi: Maybe
Simi smiles mysteriously
Ryoku: you goatzied him....
Shion Vane: Well then I guess I was drugged and raped, because I don't remember any of this.
Simi: I still say it was Ryoku's fault
Ryoku: i put rupies in your meat
Shion Vane: Keep it up guys and I am going to have sex with all of you. Now will you all shut up and get a move on?
Daniel: O.O
Daniel: Daniel backs away slowly
Simi: promises promises
Simi: Can you start with the boys first?
Shion Vane: ...Anywaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Shion Vane: We need to split up in pairs and find the exit, it'll be faster that way.
Simi giggles
Daniel: We should just head South...whichever way that is.
Shion Vane: Dunno
Shion Vane: Daniel you're coming with me
Daniel: Ok.
Shion Vane: I want to get away from those weirdos
Ryoku: *points at dan and shion* I KNEW IT
Simi giggles
Simi: Don't have TOO much fun boys ;)
Daniel glares at Ryoku and pats Growlithe's head, making him glare too
Ryoku: don't get your cocks in a twist ;D
Simi gives Daniel a hug
Simi then goes and gives Shion a hug
Daniel jumps and drops Growlithe accidentally as a hug is forced upon him
Shion Vane shoves Simi away "Think what you guys want to think"
Simi reaches down and pets Growlithe and whispers to it
Daniel: Sorry! *Pats Growlithe* You ok?
Shion Vane: Wasn't it you that told me to stop worrying so much about what others think Simi?
Simi: Shion you are going to have to get use to the hugs. I'm not going to hurt you
Simi: Yep
Simi: I was just messing around
Simi: but seriously don't get lost or hurt
Daniel: I'll be fine. Growlithe has a good sense of direction.
Ryoku: he won't that would proberly be me ._.
Shion Vane: We'll be fine Simi, just don't have too "rough" of a time with Ryoku over there. He's been eying you since he first met you.
Simi: hahahaha
Simi: we won't
Shion Vane: Enough of all this.
Shion Vane: Come on Daniel.
Shion Vane grabs Daniel's hand and runs off
Simi looks after them..... Awwww they're so cute when they hold hands and run off
Daniel: Ok...*Jumps as his hand is grabbed, wrenches his way out of Shion's grip, and follows after him*
Simi starts walking the other way with Ryoku
Ryoku: like a married couple...
Daniel: What was that for?!
Simi: yeah
Simi: so..........
Shion Vane: I...don't know really...
Daniel starts walking through the trees "Shion, I know you're not used to human customs, but...that's not something you do with another guy...people tend not to like that"
Ryoku: any money they wanted to split up so they could have some alone time ;D
Shion Vane smirks "I don't care what other people like, I'm me and they've never liked me anyway"
Simi: maybe
Simi: but then who are we really to judge?
Daniel: Still, I just thought you should know in case you felt like doing it to the wrong person.
Ryoku: im not judging its cute how there hiding it..
Simi: maybe they are just a little overly affectionate like me.....?
Shion Vane: Ummm...Daniel?
Daniel: What, Shion?
Shion Vane: What were they even talking about..."getting it on?"
Daniel: O.O
Daniel: Uhh...you mean...you don't know?
Shion Vane: Is that another phrase for kissing? I've seen people do that...
Ryoku: maybe  anyways lets get walking...
Daniel mutters under his breath "I thought he might have seen it in the wild, but apparently not..."
Simi links her arm with Ryoku's and starts skipping
Daniel: Uh...I'm not exactly...uh...when we get to Viridian City, you can look it up, ok?
Shion Vane: So it isn't kissing?
Ryoku blushes alittle I..i dont...umm oh whatever *skips with Simi*
Simi: you don't what? skip?
Daniel: Uhh...not technically. (under his breath) thought that could be involved... *Is blushing rather intensely*
Ryoku: no not really x3
Simi: aww why not? its so much fun
Shion Vane: Daniel...you're face is really red, are you sick?
Daniel: No, no. I'm fine...
Shion Vane: Are you...embarassed?
Ryoku: i'm not a fairy ._.
Daniel pulls his hood down tighter
Daniel: Let's just drop it for now, ok?
Simi: and? that means you can't enjoy something as simple as skipping?
Ryoku: feels weird...
Simi: its fun
Ryoku: and very gay...
Simi giggles
Shion Vane: Can I ask you something else then?
Daniel: What is it?
Shion Vane: What does cute mean exactly?
Daniel: Uhh...it's sort of like that happy feeling you get when you look at something like a Pikachu or Clefairy...
Shion Vane: Can that word go with a person too?
Daniel: Yeah.
Shion Vane: Uhh...what if that word popped into my head when I saw someone?
Daniel: Then I'd say it's weird a word popped into your head without you knowing what it meant.
Shion Vane: Yeah...
Daniel: Hm...I wonder what Ryoku and Simi are up to right now...
Shion Vane: Maybe Simi is calling Ryoku cute and getting it on...
Daniel blushes a little as an awkward mental image pops into his head "I...doubt that"
Shion Vane: Well...I know at least one of you three is cute.
Daniel: Heh, I knew you had a crush on Simi.
Shion Vane: Crush?
Daniel: Uh...it's when you like someone...a lot...and you can't stop thinking about them, even when you want to...
Shion Vane: I...
Daniel: You?
Simi: So what do you think Shion and Daniel are up to?
Shion Vane sighs "Nevermind"
Ryoku laughs i'd hate to think
Simi: why is that?
Daniel: Ok, then. *Laughs as Growlithe gnaws at some twisted roots*
Ryoku: honestly dunno you can never tell with them two
Shion Vane sighs and just stares up
Daniel: You ok, Shion?
Simi stops skipping with Ryoku and starts just walking
Ryoku smiles alittle as dratini slides around my arm and around my neck "hes cute sometimes"
Simi: So.....
Shion Vane sits down, having another flashback like the one he had when he was with Simi and actually starts crying without even noticing
Daniel stops and kneels down "Really...are you ok?"
Ryoku: you want to call dan to see how there getting along im sure there found a way out
Shion Vane: Leave me alone! *Suddenly jumps up and runs off*
Simi: yeah maybe
Simi steals Ryoku's communicator to call Daniel
Daniel leaps to his feet and chases after Shion. "Growlithe! You can outrun him!"
Daniel ignores the call completely, he has better things to do
Ryoku: NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU D:
Simi is frustrated that Daniel isn't picking up
Ryoku: why isnt he picking up
Shion Vane climbs a tall tree near one of the exits
Simi: I don't know. Hey look we're getting close to the exit
Daniel stops at the base of the tree. "Come on, you'll have to come down eventually."
Shion Vane: No...
Ryoku: how do you know!?
Daniel starts to climb the tree "Really, what is it?"
Simi: Cause I was born around here
Shion Vane sighs and shudders a little "Fine..."
Daniel reaches where Shion is sitting and sits next to him
Ryoku: thats wow... how did your survive as a baby
Simi: I don't really talk about my past.
Shion Vane: I lied when I said the farthest back I can remember is Celebi...
Daniel: Why?
Ryoku: how come?
Simi exits the forest with Ryoku
Simi: I just don't
Ryoku: yay we are out finally i think we used all our repels though...
Shion Vane: Because I don't like to talk about what it is that I keep having flash backs of...
Daniel feels a strange twist in his gut, and he puts his arm around Shion without even realizing it "You can tell me"
Simi looks around worringly for Dan and Shion
Simi steals Ryoku's communicater and tries calling Dan again
Shion Vane closes his eyes, sighs and rests his head on Daniel's shoulder
Daniel jumps as his communicator rings at the worst possible time, and silences it again
Simi: Dang it! He still isn't answering. I'm really worried
Ryoku: we'll be fine there just making out proberly...
Shion Vane actually hugs Daniel without noticing but suddenly lets go and jerks away
Simi: Maybe......I have a gut feeling that something is wrong
Daniel: Shion...*Turns and hugs him*
Ryoku: i don't...
Shion Vane: My mother...she...
Daniel keeps hugging Shion, stunned that he actually wants to even do it at all...
Shion Vane: She hit me...and made me do things that I don't even know what it was...or how to describe it...but...one day I couldn't stand the hurt anymore so I ran away...as far as I could...and that is when I ended up in the forest.
Daniel 's eyes go wide, and for the first time, is truly at a loss for words.
Shion Vane sits in what feels like total silence, feeling like such an idiot for even talking to Daniel about it...
Daniel: You don't have to worry about that anymore. You've got good friends, human and Pokemon, and you've started a new life. You have what so many people in the world long for. *Hugs tighter* Don't push it away.
Shion Vane: No...alll anything or anyone ever does is hurt me...I'm sick of it...*Covers his face with his hands, actually crying again*
Daniel rubs Shion's back "We don't want to hurt you. When you ran away before, Simi was there for you. This time, I was. If we wanted to hurt you, we would have left you alone and gone off on our own."
Shion Vane: I...*Puts his hands down and stares Daniel in the eyes, his own red with tears*
Daniel: Hm? *Stares back at Shion*
Shion Vane suddenly kisses Daniel on the lips
Daniel 's eyes go wide, his face instantly turns a bright red, and he squirms away from Shion's lips "Shion...uh...let's just stick to hugging, ok?"
Shion Vane nods and hugs Daniel like he never has anyone before
Daniel holds Shion close, unable to believe that the person in his arms now is the one he hated up until just recently...
Shion Vane is blushing intensly and starts to say something but stops
Daniel didn't notice, as he was just staring up into the trees
Shion Vane decides to hell with it, and that he's already said worse things today "That...felt right to me...."
Daniel squirms uncomfortably, thinking quite the opposite...
Shion Vane hugs tighter "T...thank you"
Daniel: Don't mention it...
Shion Vane: I'm sorry for hurting you before...
Daniel: It's ok...*Hugs tight* I forgive you.
Shion Vane stares Daniel in the eyes "I'll do everything I can do protect you from ever being hurt again. I promise"
Daniel looks back, a little surprised. "I've...never had anyone that would do that before..."
Simi steals Ryoku's communicator and tries again to call daniel
Shion Vane: And I've never had anyone that I was able to open up this much to, or that made me...happy.
Ryoku: you have your own simi..
Daniel picks up the communicator "Hello?"
Simi: hey are you two alright?
Daniel: Yeah, we're fine.
Simi turns to ryoku but not with his info in it
Ryoku: ahhh ok
Simi: ok I was just worried cause we're out of the forest and we haven't been able to reach you and I just had a bad feeling
Daniel: Oh, we must have just gone though a spot with bad reception.
Daniel: But yeah, everything's ok on this end.
Simi: ok so are you guys out of the forest yet?
Shion Vane: Can I talk to her?
Daniel: Not yet. We still have a little ways to go. What's up with you two?
Daniel: Sure, Shion. *Puts it on speaker*
Simi: We're out and waiting on you guys
Shion Vane: Hey Simi.
Simi: Hey Shion what's up?
Daniel: Oh really? Can you turn your locator on so we can find you? It should be under "navigation options"
Simi: can we do that while in a conversation?
Shion Vane: Not much Simi...well...except...
Simi: except what shion?
Daniel: Yeah.
Simi: ok
Simi finds the button to turn navigation on and turns it on
Simi: its on now
Daniel: There we are. Come on, Shion, let's go. We can talk and walk.
Ryoku: i didn't know they had a navigator o-o
Shion Vane: Okay! *Hops out of the tree*
Simi: Is something wrong Shion?
Daniel climbs down and follows the line leading to Ryoku
Shion Vane: Nope, nothing is wrong at all.
Simi: what else were you going to say after except?
Shion Vane: Oh nothing, me and Daniel were just enjoying the view from a tree near the other exit, waiting on a call from you...*Slips his hand into Daniel's*
Daniel squirms and takes his hand out of Shion's
Shion Vane keeps walking, but actually pouting a little now
Ryoku begins to fall asleep and curls up outside the entrance
Simi: Oh? anything important?
Daniel: Uhh...fine, what's the worst that could happen? It's not like anybody could see, anyway... *Slips his hand back into Shion's*
Shion Vane smiles wide "Oh nothing Simi, I did see something cute though, kinda cute like a pikachu or something"
Simi: Oh? What was it?
Shion Vane: Sorry, what was that you said Simi? Your call is getting all fuzzy and weird again. *Takes the comunicator from Daniel and shuts it off*
Daniel: Hey, it was just fine!
Daniel: And give that back!
Simi looks curiously at the communicator and shrugs
Shion Vane slips it into his back pocket "Nope"
Daniel: Why?
Daniel: We need it to find them!
Simi looks over at Ryoku sleeping and slips it into his pocket
Shion Vane: I knew the way out the whole time.
Simi then joins him in sleeping and cuddles up to him
Daniel: Of course...
Ryoku wraps arms around simi and yawns alittle
Shion Vane: I got to see that cute pikachu I saw back in Saffron.
Daniel: What Pikachu?
Shion Vane smirks "You mean you didn't see him?"
Daniel: Unfortunately, no. I've always sorta wanted one...
Shion Vane takes a sudden turn "You really want to see him?"
Daniel: If a Pikachu's been following us around, then yeah.
Shion Vane: Yeah, he's been kinda following me around.
Daniel: You sure it's not Zorua playing tricks on you?
Shion Vane chuckles "No, it's not"
Daniel: Then show me!
Shion Vane leads you to a small little pond "There he is"
Daniel: ...there's nothing there.
Shion Vane: You sure? Look at the water.
Daniel looks into it, scanning the bottom of the pond. "Do you even know what a Pikachu is?"
Shion Vane points at your reflection "That's the cute pikachu I saw back in Saffron"
Daniel stares for a while, then blushes intensely as he realizes what Shion means...
Shion Vane smiles at Daniel
Daniel: Uhh...let's just go. *Slips his hand out of Shion's and walks rather briskly in the direction we were headed before*
Shion Vane smirks and runs past Daniel
Daniel chases after Shion, staying far enough behind that he isn't forced into any more hand-holding or worse...
Shion Vane slows down a bit "...You still don't like me do you?"
Daniel: No, I do, it's just...uh...you still have a bit to learn about human customs, is all
Shion Vane: I don't care about human customs, humans tend to not care about me so why follow what they believe? I'll follow my own path.
Daniel: It's just...if you did what you did out here while we were in public...it might not be the best idea...
Daniel: Let's just get back to Ryoku and Simi. They've probably set up camp for the night.
Shion Vane smirks "Well lucky me, I don't like to be out in public anyway"
Daniel feels a twinge of nervousness as he walks a little faster
Shion Vane: Well if we don't have much longer before we're out of this forest and won't be able to hold hands and stuff...could you hold my hand until we get out?
Daniel: Uhh...just until we're back to Simi and Ryoku.
Shion Vane takes Daniel's hand in his "Thanks...I don't know why but...I really like holding your hand"
Daniel blushes and hides behind his hood..."Don't mention it...(whispers)please don't..."
Shion Vane: I love it when you do that...
Daniel grits his teeth and walks even faster, almost breaking out into a run
Shion Vane suddenly stops
Daniel is jerked to a sudden halt "What is it?"
Shion Vane: Does this...really bother you?
Daniel: Yeah, a little...
Shion Vane: I...I'm sorry....
Daniel: Don't worry about it.
Daniel: Let's just get back already.
Shion Vane: Okay...*Lets go of Daniel's hand*
Daniel: No...you don't have to let go if you'd rather not...
Shion Vane: I don't want to do it if you don't want me to...
Daniel: Ok...hey, I think I see Eevee!
Shion Vane: That's nice...*Starts over towards the camp, staring at the ground and for some reason wishing that Daniel would kiss him...*
Daniel: You ok, Shion?
Daniel sits down, and Growlithe hops up into his lap
Shion Vane sits down a little away from Daniel, noticing Simi and Ryoku cuddling and then looking at Daniel again before closing his eyes and laying down on his side, suddenly wishing Daniel would cuddle him too, unable to shake this uncontrollable urge to be as close as he can to him...to feel his skin on his
Daniel shoos Growlithe and crawls over to Shion. "You look sad. What's up?"
Shion Vane: The sky? *Opens his eyes and looks up at Daniel*
Daniel rolls his eyes and lies down, yawning. "I'm a little more tired than I thought..."
Shion Vane: Same here...*Closes his eyes* ...and I just realized something...
Daniel: What is it? *Jumps a little as Growlithe nuzzles into his chest, then puts an arm around him*
Shion Vane: This is the closest I have ever slept near another human.
Daniel: Really?
Shion Vane: Yeah...
Daniel smiles. "You know...I was thinking...you'll probably be cold tonight...want to share Growlithe?"
Shion Vane: You're bigger than Growlithe is...
Daniel: But he's nice and warm. *Slides over to where you are, and wedges Growlithe in between us* Besides, he'll like the extra attention.
Daniel: *Growlithe yips happily and closes his eyes*
Shion Vane: Okay...but...Your other side is going to get cold now...
Daniel: It'd happen anyway.
Shion Vane: No...*Slips his jacket off and puts it over Daniel like a blanket* There...and Zorua will keep my back warm while Growlithe keeps my front warm.
Daniel: Thanks...*Smiles and closes his eyes*
Shion Vane: Goodnight...*Kisses Daniel on the cheek and hugs Growlithe*
Daniel blushes as he feels lips on his cheek and wraps his arms around Growlithe, too
Shion Vane: Goodnight...cutie...*Closes his eyes and falls asleep feeling happier than he ever has in his entire life*
Daniel blushes even harder and tries to sleep peacefully...
Shion Vane wraps his arms around Daniel as well, not knowing it himself, because he is already asleep

No comments: