05 June 2011

Pokemon RP: Day Four

Simi stretches as she wakes up
Ryoku wakes up and bites simi's arm
Simi: why the hell did you bite my arm and why are you in bed with me??????
Simi squeaks after being bitten
Ryoku: your fault *rolls over*
Daniel wakes up in the room next door, woken up by a yell again
Shion Vane jumps up and breaks into the other room "What happened?"
Simi: he bit me
Simi: and i'm still wondering why he is in bed with me
Shion Vane: Oh...okay...*Walks away*
Ryoku: SHE TOLD ME TO!
Daniel wipes his forehead as Shion runs into the other room and gets out of bed
Simi: I did not tell you to get in bed with me!
Ryoku: you wanted it deep down...
Shion Vane walks back into Daniel and his room "Oh hey"
Simi looks at Ryoku in shock Did not!
Ryoku: dont deny it *rubs my nipple*
Daniel jumps and back up "Uh...morning..."
Shion Vane: Why are you jumping?
Daniel: I...uh...(quieter)still can't believe what I did last night...
Simi: eeeewwwww
Shion Vane: Why can't you believe it?
Simi goes and takes a shower
Simi and locks the door
Daniel: Cause...I've never been affectionate to anyone, much less another guy...
Shion Vane: Well...ya know...neither have I.
Ryoku bursts out laughing and rolls of bed laughing harder "oh god!
Daniel: I don't know if it was a good idea... *Stares at the floor*
Shion Vane walks over to Daniel and lifts his chin up with his hand "What can I do to make you know?"
Daniel blushes "I'd rather you didn't..."
Shion Vane stares Daniel in the eyes his own seeming to be full of kindness and hapiness they never showed before "I don't think you mean that"
Ryoku crawls back in bed and falls asleep again
Daniel: Um...Let's just drop this for now. *Squirms out of Shion's grip and packs his bag*
Simi gets out of the bathroom fully dressed and tells Ryoku that the bathroom is all his if he wants
Shion Vane walks over to Daniel and puts his hands on his waist from behind "I'm not dropping it this time yet"
Daniel squirms and turns around, accidentally hitting Shion with his bag
Simi wonders what Daniel and Shion are up to but doesn't feel like walking over to their room
Shion Vane loses his balance for a moment and falls into Daniel
Daniel catches Shion and steadies him
Ryoku gets up and takes off all clothes, slams the bathroom door and locks
Shion Vane forces Daniel to sit down on the bed and stands in front of him "I mean it"
Daniel: Ok...*Yawns a bit*
Shion Vane: Are you okay? Did you get enough sleep?
Daniel: It wasn't very restful...
Shion Vane: ...Mine was.
Daniel stares at the floor
Ryoku takes a shower and comes out in just his boxers "you know there was a massive hair ball in there" *gets fully dressed*
Shion Vane: Were you worried I was going to do something to you?
Daniel: No...I'm just not used to sleeping next to anyone but Growlithe...
Shion Vane: Well...I guess...I'll stop if you want me to...I don't want to bother you.
Daniel: No, it's fine. I know you like it...and it might grow on me, too.
Shion Vane: I...I hope so. *Sighs and sits down*
Daniel: What is it, Shion? *Puts an arm around him*
Shion Vane: I want you to like me...
Ryoku walks out the room and locks simi inside
Daniel: I know you do, and...it'll take time if it happens at all. I'm still processing all of this. Don't expect an answer anytime soon.
Shion Vane: Yeah...I'm sorry...I guess I really shouldn't be like this towards you already...
Simi walks out of the room leaving it unlocked and smacks Ryoku upside the head. You practically blinded me.....You think I wanted to see your naked ass?
Daniel: It's ok. *Pats Shion's back* Let's go get some breakfast.
Shion Vane smiles a bit "Can we do it alone? Just me and you? Like a date?"
Daniel blushes "Uhh...if you want to..."
Shion Vane nods "I won't hold your hand since we'll be in public"
Ryoku: OWWWW and maybe? you didnt have to look! *dratini wraps up around my body and i put him back in his cherish ball*
Daniel: Ok...*Puts his hoodie on and pulls his hood down*
Simi: yeah never mind you did it in front of me!
Shion Vane: Why do you always do that? *Starts to walk out of the room*
Daniel: Cause I like being under a hood. I've done it since I was a kid.
Shion Vane: Okay...I think it looks cute anyway. *Opens the door and heads out*
Daniel blushes and follows. "I think this place serves Pokemon, too"
Shion Vane: Okay. *Lets Zorua hop up on his back*
Ryoku puts cherish ball back on chain "well sorry!" *sighs, knocks on dan and shions door* "you guys ready?
Daniel smiles at Pikachu riding on Growlithe's back
Shion Vane: I'm surprised Growlithe can hold it.
Daniel: Really? He's strong, you know.
Shion Vane shrugs "Pikachu's can be heavy sometimes"
Simi starts walking downstairs
Daniel: Even if it is, I don't think Growlithe minds.
Shion Vane nods "Yeah"
Daniel reaches the bottom of the steps "Ah, there's the sign. The breakfast bar is down the hall to the right"
Ryoku follows simi downstairs
Simi goes into the breakfast bar
Shion Vane starts heading over "There are probably some things that I'll need to know eating here..."
Simi catches up to Daniel and Shion
Ryoku walks into the breakfast bar and starts picking out what i want to eat "I want some ham some bacon, 2 slices of french toast, sausages, beans, some chips, mushrooms a tomato and a milky mug of tea"
Simi shakes her head at Ryoku
Ryoku looks at simi "WHAT IM HUNGRY
Ryoku takes his plate of food and eats quickly
Daniel: Uhh...ok. *Enters the dining room with Shion* See that man behind the counter? Just tell him what you want, and he'll give it to you. You don't have to pay for it because it's built into room fare, so feel free to eat all you want.
Simi takes a plate and piles it with bacon and a few slices of french toast
Daniel: And right there is the menu. *Points at a list on the wall* This is everything they have to eat here.
Daniel: I'll go first to show you how it goes.
Shion Vane: Uh....okay...
Ryoku finishes food starts sipping tea "I still kinda want more to eat after all that.."
Daniel walks up to the counter "Hi, I'll have some slices of bacon, eggs, and a waffle with extra syrup."
Simi: then go and get some more
Shion Vane follows Daniel up "Uhh...just give me the same thing he got"
Daniel takes his plate and sits at a table at the far end of the room, next to a window
Shion Vane takes his plate and follows Daniel
Ryoku gets up and walks over to counter and orders the same again with out the tea. *the dinner lady grumbles u'll end up eating everything at this rate*
Simi rolls her eyes at Ryoku
Daniel smacks his forehead after setting his plate down "Oh, I forgot to get something to drink. Be right back" *Goes to the counter and orders a tall glass of orange juice*
Ryoku sits down next to simi and eats more slowly this time "so good i could eat here all day!"
Shion Vane picks the waffle covered in syrup up and begins eating it
Simi: yeah I'll bet you could
Daniel gets back to the table. "S..shion! You're supposed to use these!" *Holds up a fork and knife* "If you don't, your fingers will be all sticky.."
Shion Vane: Oh...*Blushes a little and takes a fork* I'm sorry...
Simi pokes Ryoku's stomach "and to think I wondered why you were fat...."
Ryoku smiles and gives some of the food to dratini after being full up "and im done"
Daniel: It's ok. You'll get the hang of it eventually. Watch. *Stabs the edge of the waffle with the fork, slices a piece off with the knife, and eats it*
Ryoku pokes simi's gunt  well you dont see me complaining about that huge lump
Shion Vane just stares at the table feeling like an idiot
Simi: excuse me?
Daniel: Shion...you'll do fine.
Daniel: Come on, give it a try.
Daniel smiles
Shion Vane blushes a little more "O...okay" *Does it the way Daniel showed him*
Daniel: Good, you're getting the hang of it. You can go ahead and use your hands on the bacon...but ONLY the bacon.
Shion Vane: Is the bacon the brown things?
Daniel: Yeah, the little strips of meat.
Shion Vane: Looks too thin and burnt to be meat...but okay...*Quickly eats the bacon*
Daniel: It's cooked to almost a crisp. It's really flavorful, though.
Shion Vane: It is...
Daniel: Do you like it?
Shion Vane: It's okay...
Daniel pours some salt and pepper on his eggs and eats them
Shion Vane does the same and watches Daniel
Daniel wipes the salt and pepper shakers off with a napkin "You're going to want to wash your hands after this"
Ryoku pets dratini "me and him are all done let go and sit next to shion and daniel"
Shion Vane: Okay...is there a pond or lake nearby?
Daniel chuckles "Shion...there's a bathroom you can wash your hands in"
Shion Vane: Oh okay...ummm...
Daniel: Um what?
Shion Vane: What's a bathroom?
Daniel: Did you see that room attached to the room we slept in?
Shion Vane: Yeah?
Ryoku pulls up a chair and sit down next to shion and dan "sup guys"
Shion Vane: Oh hey.
Ryoku: enjoying your meal you guys?
Daniel: That's a bathroom. The basin at about waist level with the handles is a sink. You wash your hands in it. The chair is a toilet. You...uh...do what you would do in the bushes there. The little room with a curtain is a shower. You stand in the falling water and clean yourself with different things in there
Daniel: And hey, Ryoku. I am.
Shion Vane: Okay...and yeah Ryoku...
Daniel finishes his food and starts drinking his juice
Shion Vane: What's that?
Daniel: What's what?
Shion Vane: That stuff you're drinking.
Ryoku: man milk
Shion Vane: Man milk?
Daniel: It's juice. It's made from squeezed oranges.
Ryoku: sure... oranges....
Shion Vane: So juice from oranges is called man milk?
Daniel: Don't listen to Ryoku...he's being silly. *gives a harsh death glare at Ryoku from beneath his hood*
Ryoku starts giggling
Shion Vane: Oh...
Shion Vane: Can I try some?
Daniel: It's called ORANGE JUICE
Daniel: Sure. Go ask for some.
Ryoku: jesus juice you mean...
Daniel actually smacks the back of Ryoku's head
Shion Vane: I...I'm going back to the room. *Gets up and walks away*
Daniel: Damn it, Ryoku...*Follows after Shion*
Ryoku: Ryoku sighs and smiles "that was fun..."
Simi gets up after watching the boys interact and goes into her room
Shion Vane goes to the bathroom in his and Daniel's room
Daniel knocks on the door
Shion Vane opens the door "I...how do you make water?"
Daniel: Here, watch. *Turns the faucets, and warm water starts pouring out*
Daniel: The one on the left is for hot water.
Daniel: The one on the right is for cold.
Daniel: See this? *Holds up a bottle of liquid soap*
Daniel: Squirt some on your hands and rub them together.
Shion Vane: Okay...*Squirts some into his hand and turns on the water*
Ryoku walks out the hotel and starts walking towards pallet town with dratini around my neck
Shion Vane washes his hands and turns the water off shaking his hands to dry them, getting Daniel a little wet
Simi looks out the window and sees ryoku walking away and opens the window and jumps out catching up to Ryoku
Simi: where the hell do you think you're going?
Ryoku: to pallet town coming with me? nice jump by the way!
Daniel wipes himself off "Normally, you'd dry yourself out with a towel." *Holds one out to Shion*
Shion Vane: Okay...*Rubs his hands on the towel* Sorry I'm such an idiot...
Daniel: No you're not. You're just not used to human customs. *Pats Shion's head* You'll adjust to it all soon. You're really doing a good job.
Simi: Thanks. And you're not going without all of us
Simi proceeds to drag him off back to the hotel
Shion Vane blushes and squirms a little "T...thanks"
Daniel: No problem. *Smiles and turns around* Come on, let's get going. They're probably waiting for us.
Shion Vane: Okay...Daniel?
Daniel: What, Shion?
Ryoku sighs "fine just so you know i was gonna wait for you at pallet town you know i just wanted to get a magikarp"
Shion Vane hugs Daniel quickly then runs off, leaving the hotel
Daniel chuckles to himself and chases after Shion
Simi: You can wait til we all get there
Shion Vane waits for Daniel right outside the hotel, holding Zorua and nuzzling him a little not thinking anyone will see him
Ryoku looks up at simi with puppy dog eyes
Daniel arrives, bag on his shoulder and Growlithe/Pikachu in tow
Simi: puppy dog eyes don't work on me ryoku
Shion Vane: I'm starting to think maybe I should get something like that...
Ryoku pokes simis nose
Daniel: Really? Like what?
Simi slaps ryoku's hand away
Ryoku: your cute when your mad
Shion Vane: That thing on your shoulder, you all seem to have something like that and you can carry stuff in it.
Simi: that's what they all say *rolls her eyes*
Ryoku: I'm sure they do..
Daniel: Oh, we can look for one in Pallet Town. You want one that goes over one arm like mine, or one that goes over both?
Shion Vane: I...want one like yours.
Daniel: Heh, ok.
Shion Vane blushes a little again "Uhhh, let's go catch up to the others already..."
Daniel: Ok! *Walks over to Simi and Ryoku*
Shion Vane follows Daniel, staring at him a little
Simi: Hey Shion and Daniel ready to head out?
Shion Vane nods
Daniel: Yeah. *Nods*
Daniel: How're you today, Simi?
Simi: eh ok you guys?
Simi: how'd you sleep?
Daniel: Good...mostly. *Glances over at Ryoku*
Shion Vane: Good...
Daniel: I didn't get a lot of sleep last night...
Simi: Simi looks suspiciously between Daniel and Shion
Daniel blushes, realizing how what he just said could be interpreted...
Ryoku grabs simi and drags her all the way to pallet town "told you i'd get you back for that"
Shion Vane: I...sorry...*Suddenly runs off towards Pallet town*
Simi chases after shion
Shion! *Rolls his eyes, a little tired of chasing after him*
Simi catches up to shion "Hey what's wrong?"
Ryoku sighs "not again"
Shion Vane: N..nothing...I'm sorry.
Simi looks shion in the eyes "seriously, why do you keep running away?"
Shion Vane: Because I keep getting Daniel embarassed...and being an idiot...I shouldn't have come with you guys.
Daniel catches up to Simi and Shion "Really...it's ok"
Daniel: You're not used to interacting with people.
Simi: Shion, its ok
Simi: And I think this time Daniel embarrassed himself
Ryoku: Yeah shion  its fine..
Shion Vane: I...I think I just need to be by myself for awhile. You go ahead and meet the proffesor, I'm gonna wait for you guys out in the route
Daniel: Shion...don't go...
Ryoku: why do you keep doing this shion we dont want you to go...
Shion Vane: I'm not going anywhere. I'll be right here waiting for you guys. I promise.
Daniel: Ok...if you need to be alone, I won't stop you. Just...don't disappear, ok?
Ryoku: Okay Shion we'll come back for you when we are done shouldnt be too long..
Simi: Shion we don't want you to go away. I enjoy your company
Shion Vane: Just go already guys. Jeez. I'll be around.
Daniel: Come on, let's just let him go off on his own for a little.
Simi shrugs "Ok if you insist"
Shion Vane takes off into the wild grass
Daniel watches, then activates the locator on his communicator
Shion Vane pops up out of the wild grass out of nowhere "Oh and Daniel...get that one thing we talked about" *Dissapears almost as fast as he appeared*
Daniel: I'd rather you pick it out!
Simi raises her eyebrows at daniel in questioning
Daniel: Oh, he wants a bag like mine.
Simi: ah. I think he'll be fine with whatever you pick out. He seems to have taken quite a liking to you
Daniel: Yeah...I've noticed.. *Stares at the ground*
Shion Vane finds some wild rattata to play with
Simi: Well lets head off and do our buisness in pallet town so that Ryoku can get his magikarp
Daniel: Heheh, ok. *Straightens his hood and starts walking*
Simi walks with Daniel and looks back at Ryoku "You coming?"
Ryoku sighs alittle and looks at them both "oh yeah! sure" *runs up to them and starts walks with them towards pallet town*
Daniel chuckles "I think it's kind of adorable how Pikachu likes riding around on Growlithe...they're quite the cute couple."
Simi: yeah it is adorable
Daniel: Wonder if they could use that in battle...
Simi: maybe.....
Simi: so ryoku why do you want a magikarp so badly?
Ryoku smiles "so it can become a gyrados obviously"
Simi: I see
Shion Vane takes out his flute and decides to practice with it while he is alone, wondering if the others will be able to hear it.
Daniel: Just get used to Splash. *chuckles*
Ryoku: Just try and say that when he evolves...
Daniel: Obviously not then.
Simi: haha WHEN he evolves
Daniel could swear he hears something like music on the wind, and shrugs it off
Simi turns to daniel and ryoku "Do you hear music?"
Daniel: I though I did, but then again it could just be the wind.
Ryoku: Hehe. he will evolves *smiles alittle and hugs you both* and sorta maybe its the radio...?
Simi: Hmmm. Maybe. But something tells me that it wasn't the wind
Simi: And what radio?
Daniel raises an eyebrow confusedly as Ryoku hugs him
Ryoku: *pulls out  mp3* it has radio on it..
Simi hugs Ryoku back tentatively
Shion Vane plays the flute a little louder but suddenly stops when he notices all the sentrets dancing around him, and Spinarak coming out of hiding and working on elaborate webs to the music "What the..."
Simi looks ahead "Hey look we're almost to Pallet Town"
Daniel: Yep, those are definitely buildings.
Ryoku smiles "great i cant wait to get there"
Daniel: I'll have to duck into a store really quick once we're there.
Simi: ok that's fine
Simi: I need to as well and grab a few things
Simi nuzzles her Eevee on her shoulder
Ryoku: ok i'll need to get some more pokeballs and some potions...
Shion Vane decides to play more since the pokemon seem to like it so much, playing it loud enough for it to be carried far on the wind
Daniel turns around, hearing some faint music...
Simi turns around trying to figure out where the music is coming from
Ryoku turns around as well "where is that music coming from...?"
Daniel: I don't know, but it sounds strangely familiar...like I've heard it before...
Ryoku sighs "I'm sure it will come to your head later but right now we should focus on seeing the prof first"
Simi sighs "I guess"
Daniel: Ok. But before that, let's get stocked up.
Shion Vane decides to stop and take a nap
Ryoku: Agreed
Simi: Alright *goes into the store*
Daniel follows Simi in and heads over to the bags section
Ryoku follows dan and simi, walks inside and  looks at pokeballs and  medicines
Daniel: Hm...this one looks good. *Picks a black one with red details off the shelf with plenty of room for storage, maybe even big enough to fit Zorua*
Simi grabs a few potions and such
Daniel tucks it under his arm and heads over to the medicine counter, buying the bag and assorted medicine
Ryoku grabs  few super potions and a few timer balls
Daniel mutters "Hope Shion will like this.." and stuffs it into his bag
Simi pays for her stuff and walks out of the store
Daniel follows Simi out
Ryoku pays for items and pets dan on the shoulder "dont worry he'll like it" *smiles*
Simi: yeah Daniel he'll like it
Daniel smiles a little "Yeah. Thanks, guys."
Ryoku: No problem. Sorry about earlier dan..
Simi smiles back
Daniel: It's fine, Ryoku. I just thought you were having a bad morning.
Ryoku: I was *shakes head* v.v and sorry simi for acting like a dick...
Simi looks a little shocked "thanks......"
Ryoku hugs you both tightly lets go and see the professer
Simi returns the hug
Simi: Lets go
Daniel: All right, sounds good.
Simi walks over to the professor's place
Ryoku follows simi and walks inside
Shion Vane: *Professor Hawthorne is just sitting at the desk, pretending to actually be working*
Daniel: Daniel enters behind everyone, shutting the door behind him
Professor Hawthorne: *Suddenly acts startled by the shutting of the door, jumps up, and spins around* Oh...
Simi: Hello professor
Professor Hawthorne: Hi, ummm who am I speaking to?
Daniel nods hello
Ryoku smirks alittle "hey prof."
Simi: I am Natasha or Simi whichever you wish to call me and these are my companions *nudges the boys*
Daniel: I'm Daniel.
Ryoku: I'm Ryoku
Professor Hawthorne: Hello Natasha, Daniel and...Ryoku? that sounds a bit weird...
Ryoku: So does giving 10 year olds powerful creatures.. but im not complaining
Simi giggles at Ryoku's name sounding wierd
Professor Hawthorne: Well you certainly don't look ten Mr...who are you again?
Ryoku: Ryoku sighs "I am Ryoku"
Professor Hawthorne: Right, anyway Boku...what are you children here for?
Simi giggles more
Ryoku: Ryoku mutters "i swear to god this old fool has brain damage"
Simi: So professor...........I'm sorry what was your name
Professor Hawthorne: I'm not old, nor am I hard of hearing Juku...you kids these days need to learn how to show proper respect to your elders, and women for that matter. *Does not look like a woman very much...*
Professor Hawthorne: And I am Professor Hawthorne Natasha.
Ryoku: What was that professor Whoreporn?
Daniel 's eyes go wide when he realizes Hawthorne's a woman, glad he didn't say anything to embarass himself...
Simi: Nice to meet you Professor Hawthorn *extends her hand for a handshake*
Daniel bows slightly at Hawthorne
Ryoku: Ryoku coughs alittle and nods its nice to meet you Prof.
Professor Hawthorne: *Throws the empty notebook that she appeared to be working on before at Ryoku* I SAID RESPECT
Simi turns to Ryoku "You. Outside. Now"
Ryoku trying to hold back giggle and sighs "sorry professor"
Professor Hawthorne: Mrs. Natasha you need to teach your children how to respect people.
Ryoku: Damn she really is like our mother then...
Simi: Actually professor, they aren't my children, they are traveling companions.
Simi: We actually came here with a question for you ma'am.
Professor Hawthorne: Well then I feel sorry for you. His real mother must be very ashamed of such a vagrant.
Ryoku: Watch your tongue... Professor...
Simi turns and glares at Ryoku
Simi: Don't make me put you outside
Ryoku: Don't make me send you back to the kitchen
Professor Hawthorne: RESPECT. *Snaps her fingers and two Machoke appear out of nowhere to take Ryoku outside*
Ryoku Screams "I NEED AN ADULT I NEED AN ADULT"
Simi: I'm terribly sorry about him professor. We are still trying to teach him manners
Daniel backs up against the wall as the Machoke passes by him
Shion Vane: *The Machoke escorts Ryoku out of the building and keep him from reentering* Now what was it that you wanted to ask me?
Daniel steps up by Simi's side
Simi: Why is it that we received these pokedex's?
Ryoku stares at machoke "so.... nice weather huh?"
Shion Vane: *The machokes grunt at Ryoku and glare HARD* Oh ummmm...cuz you were some of the more older kids that had yet to even recieve one? Most people these days have one...
Ryoku continues to stare "soo... where you like humans but then someone through a pokeball at you then you become what you are now"
Shion Vane: *The machokes suddenly speak* You talk too much.
Daniel: That's it, Professor?
Ryoku jumps back alittle "wow i'm interested i didnt know pokemon could speak i'm sorry im interested that all... sorry"
Shion Vane: *The machokes continue to glare* Shut up or we will eat you.
Professor Hawthorne: Hm? What was that? Randal was it?
Daniel. I was just asking if that's the only reason we have them.
Ryoku smirks "cute"
Professor Hawthorne: Oh well...yeah, what did you expect? Some deep dark secret or that we were wanting to use children that cared for pokemon?
Daniel: Uh...not especially.
Simi shrugs
Shion Vane: *One of the machokes smacks Ryoku upside the head*
Ryoku glares at machokes...
Professor Hawthorne: Okay well then. I guess you can leave.
Simi: Thank you professor *goes outside and collects Ryoku*
Daniel bows briefly again, then follows Simi out
Ryoku ignores simi and continues to glare at machoke...
Shion Vane: *The machokes headbutt Ryoku and knock him out, right as the Professor randomly yells RESPECT and shuts the door*
Daniel giggles at Ryoku. "You think you'd know better than to piss off two Machokes.."
Simi grabs Ryoku's leg and starts dragging him through pallet town
Daniel laughs and follows along behind them "Hey, Growlithe! Pikachu! you both want a ride?" *They nod and hop on Ryoku*
Simi giggles at the fact that Growlithe, Pikachu, and Dratini are all riding on Ryoku's stomach
Come on, let's just call it even for now. *Calls his pokemon back*
Shion Vane: Shion Vane suddenly wakes up and decides to go wait near the entrance to Pallet town
Simi drops Ryoku's leg and wakes him up
Ryoku doesnt wake up
Simi tells Ryoku's dratini to wake him up
Daniel sprays James with an Awakening
Ryoku shakes head "dratini when your a dragonite we are killing them fucking machokes\"
Simi: *Ryoku's dratini sticks his tongue in Ryoku's ear*
Daniel: O.o
Ryoku Jumps "dratini... no..." *shudders and wipes ear*
Daniel: Come on, let's head back to Viridian City. Shion might be waiting for us.
Ryoku: ok... *gets up and shakes head*
Simi giggles
Simi: Ryoku didn't you want to catch a magikarp?
Ryoku nods oh ya... *pulls out rod and walks to the lake*
Daniel finds a stick and plays fetch with Growlithe while he waits
Shion Vane watches everyone from a little ways off
Simi stays in between Ryoku and Daniel watching them both and gets the feeling they are all being watched
Shion Vane notices Simi seem to tense up a little and decides to mess with them a little...and pulls out his flute and begins playing again
Daniel hears the familiar music again, this time a lot louder...
Ryoku casts out rod and waits for a bite  ignoring the music
Daniel starts walking to where he thinks he hears the music coming from
Simi looks around trying to figure out where the music is coming from
Shion Vane sees Daniel starting to head his way and backs up a little ways and hides in the grass again, still playing
Daniel follows the music farther, motioning for Growlithe and Pikachu to follow
Ryoku closes eyes and starts to get a bite, pulls in and lands a magikarp
Shion Vane waits and keeps hiding, playing a little louder
Daniel walks a little faster, thinking he's figured out where it's coming from
Shion Vane waits until Daniel just barely passes over him and grabs his ankle
Simi starts walking and trying to figure out where the music is coming from while trying to keep an eye on Ryoku
Daniel screams and falls over, flailing his arms at whatever grabbed him
Simi sees daniel fall and starts heading over towards him
Shion Vane gets hit in the face and jumps back a little actually whining
Daniel: Shion! *Jumps and crawls over to him* Sorry! Are you all right?
Shion Vane smirks and pounces Daniel, pinning him to the ground "I'm fine"
Ryoku pulls out a cherish ball throws at magikarp,  it wobbles a few times... then stops and takes* "nice.. *places in the second slot on my chain*
Daniel 's eyes go wide as he struggles to get out from under Shion
Shion Vane: I missed you...
Simi reaches daniel and sees shion "oh. sorry if I am interrupting"
Simi walks away
Daniel: No! Get back here!
Shion Vane quickly gets off of Daniel when Simi comes over
Simi stops and turns
Simi: Is something wrong?
Daniel: No...just...uh...
Shion Vane crouches down like a frog again and looks at the ground "Sorry..."
Daniel: It's ok, Shion. *Sits up, crossing his legs* Here, I have a present for you...
Ryoku folds up fishing rod, puts in backpack, walks back but doesnt see you and wonders where you guys have gone
Shion Vane: You got the bag?
Daniel reaches into his bag and pulls up a rolled up bag "Yep!" *Hands it over to Shion*
Simi: just what daniel?
Daniel: Uh...don't worry about it. I'll be fine.
Shion Vane takes it from Daniel and puts it around his shoulder just like Daniel does "I like it, how does it look?"
Simi: ok. I think I'm going to go get Ryoku *leaves to go get Ryoku*
Daniel: Looks good on you. It'd look better if you put things in it, though. Now it's just kind of flopping there.
Simi reaches ryoku
Simi: Did you get your Magikarp?
Ryoku hugs simi "hey.. yeah i did"
Simi hugs him back
Shion Vane: Yeah...*Suddenly Zorua runs over out of nowhere* Hm? What...he says he's been disguised as a Machoke while I was asleep...
Simi: Lets head over to Shion and Daniel
Daniel chuckles "Yeah, I saw a few Machoke..."
Shion Vane: He said he headbutted Ryoku...?
Ryoku smiles so shion didn't leave good..
Simi walks over to Daniel and Shion
Daniel waves at Simi and Ryoku
[Simi waves back to Daniel
[Shion Vane stands up next to Daniel as Zorua hops in and snuggles into his bag
Simi: awww Shion, Zorua looks so cute in the bag
Simi smiles
Daniel: He does *Pets him*
Simi: So where to next?
Shion Vane chuckles a bit as Zorua yips
Shion Vane: Well, we should probably get back to the hotel, I think it is getting dark out.
Simi: ok sounds good
Shion Vane: I call same rooms as last night.
Daniel: All right....*Jumps as Shion calls his room again*
Simi links her arms with Daniel and Ryoku and tells daniel to link his arm with shion's as they start walking
Daniel links his arm into Shion's reluctantly...
Ryoku shocked alittle and links arms back with simi
Shion Vane unlinks his arms and runs off "I'll beat you all there!"
Simi unlinks her arms and starts running "wanna bet?"
Ryoku: ill just walk ill catch up with you all later *smiles and puts on headphones"
Simi catches up to shion
Daniel shrugs and runs after everyone, not caring if he's last
Shion Vane suddenly drops down to all fours and runs even faster than he has before, easily reaching Viridian first, even climbing ledges that get in the way
Simi arrives a few minutes after shion
Shion Vane: Told you! *Zorua yips mockingly*
Daniel arrives next, panting a little
Simi: you ok daniel?
Shion Vane: You okay Daniel?
Ryoku arrivies half an hour later
Daniel: Yeah. I'm just not that much of a runner
Simi: ok just checking
Simi sees ryoku arrive "Finally. Took you long enough"
Shion Vane: Must have been that headbutt, made you even slower than you already were Ryoku.
Ryoku: I walked... i told you guys... i wanted some thinking time..
Simi: get anything worked out?
Simi opens the door to the hotel
Shion Vane motions for Daniel to follow him and whispers "I want to show you something"
Daniel: O...ok. *Follows Shion*
Ryoku smirks maybe... *walks up to hotel room and lays down on bed*
Shion Vane leads Daniel back to the tree he hid in last night "Can you climb?"
Simi goes and lays down on her bed and turns to face Ryoku "you aren't going to attack me in the morning again are you? and am i going to wake up with you sleeping next to me again?"
Daniel: Yeah. *Climbs up to Shion*
Ryoku turns his head to simi "...no ill just cuddle the pillow like always smiles and sighs"
Shion Vane: *Points out* Look, you can see the whole city from here, and it looks really good since the sun is nearly done setting.
Simi: are you sure?
Daniel: Ooh...it does. *Leans back against the center of the tree, stretching out*
Ryoku nods
Simi: cause if you want to cuddle let me know now and we can push the beds together
Shion Vane smiles "So what happened anyway? In Pallet Town"
Ryoku looks at you with wide eyes  "sure if you really want to..."
Simi: I just don't like waking up next to someone that I didn't intentionally fall asleep next to....it tends to scare me
Daniel: We went and found out what the Pokedexes were for...turns out we were just a little old NOT to have them.
Shion Vane laughs a bit "Really? I'd have been mad about that"
Daniel: Yeah...
Ryoku laughs "you did it first"
Simi: ok fine. Truce?
Shion Vane: Well...I guess that means we can just relax on this adventure and do whatever we want, not have to worry about any great evil out there we have to fight.
Daniel: yeah.
Ryoku: Truce... *pushes be next to yours"
Shion Vane: Maybe that means we can go on a date tomorrow?
Simi cuddles up to Ryoku
Daniel: Uhh...maybe...maybe not...uh...I'm kinda sleepy....
Ryoku cuddles simi tightly and sighs alittle
Shion Vane: You'll just sleep all day?
Simi: Hey Ryoku?
Daniel: Of course not...Just...can we head back now?
Ryoku: yeah?
Simi: How come you were being all mean and stuff and now you're being nicer?
Shion Vane: Sure. Maybe you'll get a good sleep tonight. And you could take me somewhere to find out what "getting it on" means tomorrow.
[Daniel 's eyes widen "Uh...maybe...I think there are computers in the hotel...."
Shion Vane: Computers?
Ryoku: regret, doubt and i'm not really like that.. sorry i've hurt you guys...
Daniel: You'll see tomorrow.
Simi: ok. so you actually are a nice guy then?
Shion Vane: Okay...*Hops out of the tree* Let's head back.
Ryoku nods
Daniel climbs down tiredly, loses his grip near the bottom, and falls out of it
Simi sighs Ok
Shion Vane quickly catches Daniel
Daniel: Th...thanks... *Gets up and starts walking back to the hotel*
Simi: so what's with the doubt?
Shion Vane wraps an arm around Daniel's shoulder "I meant what I said earlier...I actually missed you when you were in Pallet...I didn't know what to do, I even took a nap"
Daniel blushes and tenses up under Shion's arm
Ryoku sighs  "just that i hate  what i become earlier today reminds me what people used to do to me in my pokeschool.."
Simi: Oh? Did you use to get picked on or something?
Shion Vane: Next time I want to go off on my own like that...come with me...
Ryoku nods "lot... yeah.."
Simi: why?
Daniel: Really? But I like being with the group...
Shion Vane: Oh...okay...*Takes his arm off of Daniel's shoulder*
Daniel: I like being with you, too...don't take it wrong.
Shion Vane stuffs his hands in his pockets "Why do you like being with me?"
Ryoku: My mother lefted my father and used to bully me saying i had a girly dad and i was weak and would never amount to anything in my life.. and that i was worthless.. so i tried covering up my past by trying to be cheery and happy after i got out of pokeschool *tear rolls down my cheek and sighs*
Daniel: Cause, like you said before...you want to protect me and keep me safe...I've never had anyone who cared about me like that...
Simi: awww I'm sorry to hear that Ryoku. *holds Ryoku*
Shion Vane: So you don't like me holding your hand or kissing you, you just like feeling safe with me.
Ryoku: it's fine.. *holds tightly and starts to fall asleep*
Daniel: Yeah...well maybe I like that hand thing...just a little...hey, we're almost there.
Simi rubs circles on Ryoku's back with one hand and pets his hair with her other
Shion Vane notices him and Daniel getting close to the hotel "Yeah...maybe you'd like a kiss from me tonight...?"
Daniel: Uh...*Blushes* Probably not...
Daniel opens the door and enters the hotel
Simi falls asleep cuddled up to Ryoku
Shion Vane: Shion Vane notices people in the lobby so stays quiet until he gets back to him and Daniel's room
Ryoku: *falls asleep cudding simi*
Daniel heads up the stairs to our room
Shion Vane gets into him and Daniel's room "Hey uh...I've decided something"
Daniel: What's that? *Sits on the bed and takes his shoes off*
Shion Vane: I'm not going to kiss, hug, hold your hand, or cuddle you unless you ask me to or do it first yourself.
Daniel: But...
Shion Vane: ...but?
Daniel: But I just want you to be happy.
Shion Vane: I'm never going to be happy as long as you don't like what I do.
Daniel: Then let's just leave it at this: Hugging, cuddling and hand-holding are ok.
Shion Vane: Isn't there a saying you humans say about too much hugging and cuddling leads to kissing and stuff?
Daniel: If there is, I haven't heard of it.
[Shion Vane: I doubt I'm smart enough to make that up on my own...
Shion Vane: I don't even know what "stuff" means.
Daniel: Don't worry about it. *Takes his socks off and lies down in bed*
Shion Vane stares at Daniel's barefeet "Those look different than mine..."
Daniel: You've been living outside your whole life. Yours are probably scarred and hardened
Shion Vane: Yeah...all of you look so smooth and...beutiful...I look ugly.
Daniel blushes hard as he says "beautiful"
Daniel: You're not ugly. You look fine to me, and I'm sure Ryoku and Simi think the same.
Shion Vane: Shion Vane takes his jacket off, revealing his scar ridden body again "This isn't "fine"...It's disgusting"
Daniel: It's not disgusting.
Daniel: It just shows you have strength...a lot of it...
Shion Vane: I use to think that but now...*Sighs*
Daniel: Shion. You look fine to me.
Shion Vane: Go to sleep. You're tired. And I don't need to be keeping you awake like this.
Daniel lies down, patting the spot next to him
Shion Vane lies down next to Daniel and wraps his arms around him "Goodnight"
Daniel hugs Shion. "I wouldn't be doing this if you were ugly...Goodnight" *Closes his eyes and drifts instantly off to sleep*
Shion Vane holds Daniel all night, never even going to sleep just watching over him, making sure he is safe and gets his rest...

No comments: