08 June 2011

Pokemon RP: Day Seven

Simi wakes up and stretches and then glances over at Ryoku and glares and gets up and goes and takes a shower
Shion Vane  wakes up and stretches noticing that Daniel stole all the covers
Daniel  mutters in his sleep, comfy under the covers
Shion Vane: Daniel. Time to get up.
Ryoku  grabs pillow and cuddles
Daniel  wakes up, notices Shion in nothing but underwear, hops out of the bed in fright, notices himself in nothing but underwear, then grabs his clothes and runs into the bathroom wondering if anything happened last night...
Shion Vane  gets up and follows Daniel into the bathroom "My clothes are in here"
Daniel  tosses them at Shion, shoves him out of the room, and slams the door behind him
Shion Vane  leans against the door "A...are you mad?"
Daniel: No...I was just going to take a shower...
Shion Vane: Are you sure? All I did was rub your back...
Daniel: I remember that...just stay out of the shower when I'm in it, ok?
Shion Vane: O...okay...*Gets dressed and goes and lets himself into James and Simi's room*
Simi  comes out of the bathroom fully dressed as Shion comes in...."Hey Shion what's up"
Ryoku  rolls around with pillow asleep
Shion Vane: I think Daniel is mad at me...
Daniel  starts his shower
Simi: Why?
Shion Vane: He ran away and shut me out of the bathroom...
Simi: After what happened?
Shion Vane: I rubbed his back and we cuddled...and I guess he doesn't like that now.
Simi: hmmm.....Maybe he just had a moment of confusion and freaked out a little bit. Do you want me to go talk to him?
Shion Vane: No...don't do that...he'll probably be mad at me for even telling you...
Simi: I could just say that you came over confused and wouldn't say why and I was just checking to see if everything was ok?
Shion Vane: No...
Daniel  finishes his shower, dries off, gets dressed, and lies down on the bed
Ryoku  mumbles in his sleep "oh misses president..."
Simi: ok. well sometimes when people wake up they don't fully remember things from the night before and get moments of confusion. Did you try talking to him to figure out what was wrong?
Shion Vane: He didn't seem to want to he just went and took a shower...*Sighs and goes and lays down on Ryoku and Simi's bed*
Daniel: *Growlithe hops up on the bed and yips* Morning, Growlithe...*Pets it*
Ryoku  grabs shion and hugs "there you are simi" *cuddles tighter* "where did your tits go..."
Simi: well either you or i should go and make sure everything's ok with him. and most likely it should be you *giggles at Ryoku*
Shion Vane  ignores the comment and just hugs Ryoku
Simi: look shion, if you don't want to go talk to him, i will. but i really think it should be you to go talk to him.
Ryoku  wakes up and faces shion "WTF DID I DO LAST NIGHT"
Simi  starts cracking up
Shion Vane: I will Simi, and you're the one who thought I was Simi Ryoku.
Daniel  hears a yell from the other room, and decides to go over and see what's up
Simi: you should do it now. I don't hear the water running over there anymore....
Daniel  knocks on the door
Simi  opens the door to daniel
Daniel: Morning, Simi.
Simi: I don't know why you knock Daniel, we don't lock our door.... and morning. How'd you sleep?
Daniel: Just to make sure I don't walk in on anyone changing...and I slept really well. How about you?
Ryoku: well you did seem like a girl with all that long hair.... we  need to do something about that
Simi: ah ok. the only person you'd have to worry about that from is him *glances over at Ryoku* and I slept decently enough
Daniel: Heh, ok. And I don't mind your hair, Shion.
Shion Vane: ...*Gets up and stares at the floor*
Simi: I like your hair shion
Daniel: Yeah, we think it looks good.
Shion Vane: I look like a girl...
Simi: Pay no attention to Ryoku. No you don't. He has no idea what he's talking about
Daniel: No you don't, Ryoku's just being an ass. Again. Again.
Shion Vane: No...now that I'm not in the wild anymore and with you guys I've noticed my hair is way too long compared to what guy's hair usually looks like...I want to get it cut.
Simi: Ok. If you want to do it we will make it happen for you.
Shion Vane: I do.
Shion Vane: If Daniel wouldn't mind it...
Daniel: I like your hair, though...but if you want to get it cut, I won't stop you.
Shion Vane: I just...don't want to look girly at all.
Simi: I don't think you look girly Shion
Daniel: But I think your hair fits you
Shion Vane: I think it does. You guys are just being nice.
Ryoku: ya well im just trying to help him fit and look better in society he isnt in the jungle anymore hes a adventurer and trust me i dont mind his hair aswell im just saying it would proberly suit him if he had abit of a haircut
Shion Vane: I'd rather you guys be honest than protect me from some truth because you are afraid to hurt me.
Simi: I am being honest Shion
Daniel: I don't think it's bad, but if you want to, go ahead.
Shion Vane: I'm surprised Ryoku is the one who figured it out, I want to fit into society more. I don't want to be an outcast anymore. I have friends now.
Simi: I honestly just didn't notice it til you mentioned it Shion. What you choose to look like is up to you. I'm not going to judge you on how you look
Shion Vane: Ryoku just said it...
Ryoku: does no one takes notice off me...
Simi  ignores Ryoku and looks towards Daniel
Daniel: What is it, Simi?
Shion Vane: She doesn't like the stories Ryoku told her last night.
Simi: I'm just ignoring Ryoku
Daniel: Ryoku told her stories?
Simi: He tried to at least
Ryoku  giggles and goes to take a shower
Daniel: I can imagine how bad they were.
Shion Vane: Yeah, Nidoran stayed up and heard. Since he guarded the door all night. He thought they were funny but Simi didn't.
Simi: well the one was a bit sexist and retarded
Simi: and the other was just retarded
Shion Vane: *Nidoran looks in the doorway and glares at Simi*
Daniel: Heh, sounds just like Ryoku.
Simi  notices Nidoran and glares back at him. "look just cause i didn't enjoy them doesn't mean I don't like you. Don't start that"
Shion Vane: *Nidoran scoffs and goes back to the other room*
Daniel: *Pikachu meets Nidoran at the door, and asks what's wrong*
Simi: *Nidoran(female) goes over to Shion's Nidoran*
Ryoku  giggles and starts the shower
Shion Vane: *Nidoran ignores the females and goes in to Zorua and Growlithe*
Daniel: *Pikachu looks dejected and goes over to Growlithe*
Simi: I really need to name my Nidoran so that we don't confuse them.....
Simi: *Nidoran looks saddened and comes back over to Simi and rubs her head against her leg*
Simi  scratches her Nidoran behind the ears
Shion Vane: *Nidoran goes back to Daniel and Shion's room's doorway and continues to guard it*
Daniel: *Growlithe licks Pikachu, who then gives him a hug*
Ryoku  comes out the bathroom fully dressed "so what did i miss?"
Shion Vane: Shouldn't we go eat now?
Simi: Yeah lets go eat
Daniel: Nothing, Ryoku. And yeah.
Simi  starts walking out of the room
Shion Vane: Nidoran liked your stories. That's all.
Ryoku: awww ill tell them more often *smiles and walks down to breakfast bar with you guys*
Daniel  follows the group down to breakfast
Simi  arrives at the breakfast bar and orders bacon, french toast, syrup, and two glasses of orange juice
Shion Vane  sighs and follows down
Simi  goes and sits down
Shion Vane  sits down with Simi, without any food
Daniel  gets a large plate of bacon and eggs and sits down with Simi
Ryoku  just sits down with dan and simi and plays on mp4
Simi  looks over at james and takes her spare glass of orange juice and dumps it over his head
Daniel  scoots his chair back and moves to a different table
Ryoku  growls and throws his chair at simi
Shion Vane: ...BOTH OF YOU STOP RIGHT NOW.
Simi  sits back down and ducks the chair and finishes her food and other glass of orange juice
Shion Vane  sends off Zorua and it returns with Nidoran
Ryoku  taps the bottom of the orange juice and it goes all over simi
Shion Vane: That's it...
Daniel  dumps his food into a styrofoam tray and goes up to his room to finish it
Simi  shrugs it off "i'll meet you guys outside in a few minutes" goes upstairs and cleans herself off
Shion Vane: Ryoku go and take a shower in me and Daniel's room.
Shion Vane  goes upstairs and locks Simi in her room, with Nidoran guarding it.
Ryoku  sighs "ok shion" *walks upstairs into shion's room and into there bathroom*
Simi  looks out the window longingly
Simi  goes and drops her backpack outside and then jumps out the window and hides in a tree and starts reading a book
Shion Vane  goes into Daniel and his room "I'm going out, I can't handle them all fighting like idiots" *Sighs and walks outside*
Daniel  gets his pokemon and follows Shion
Shion Vane: Why are you following me?
Daniel: Cause they were pissing me off too.
Shion Vane: Oh okay, do you want to take me to get my hair cut?
Daniel: Sure.
Shion Vane: Where do we go?
Ryoku  takes a shower and  comes out fully dressed
Simi  calms down while reading in the tree and petting her sleeping Eevee on her stomach and Nidoran
Daniel: Hm...there should be a barber somewhere in town...*Flips through a Pewter guide in the lobby, and finds one* Ah, here we are. There's one a few blocks down from here.
Shion Vane: All right. *Lets Zorua into his bag* Let's go.
Daniel  opens the door and steps out into the cool morning air
Shion Vane  wraps an arm around Daniel's shoulder
Daniel  blushes softly beneath his hood
Shion Vane: You don't mind do you?
Daniel: Uh...maybe I do...
Ryoku  walks outside and sits under a tree
Shion Vane: Okay. *Stuffs his hands in his pockets* Let's go.
Daniel: So...how do you want your hair to look?
Simi: *Nidoran notices Ryoku under the tree and throws a twig at him*
Simi  doesn't notice and is lost in her book
Shion Vane  shrugs "Can't I just tell them to cut it however they think looks best?"
Daniel: You can. I was just wondering if there was anything you had in mind.
Shion Vane: Not really.
Ryoku  sees the twig looks up at the tree and throws it back up there
Simi: *Nidoran catches it and throws it back*
Daniel: Ok. *Crosses the street* Uh...
Shion Vane: Uh?
Ryoku  giggles, catches and throws back up
Simi: *nidoran catches it and throws it back*
Ryoku  catches it and throws back
Daniel: This morning...when I pushed you out of the bathroom...did I make you feel bad?
Shion Vane: ...Yeah.
Simi: *nidoran catches it again and throws it back*
Daniel: I'm...sorry, Shion.
Ryoku  catches and climbs up the tree
Daniel: I just woke up next to you, and we were both in our underwear...and uh...I thought we might have...(whispers)...did it...
Simi: *nidoran looks expectantly for the stick and is disappointed that Ryoku didn't throw it back and goes and makes Simi lose her place*
Simi: Hey what the heck Nidoran?
Simi  looks around and sees Ryoku's head appear
Shion Vane: No, we didn't do that. I rubbed your back because you made me and then when you fell asleep I figured I could go to sleep with you.
Ryoku  waves the twig "oh hey"
Daniel: Ok...by the way. Thanks for that, Shion. It felt great.
Shion Vane  shrugs
Simi  looks confused "what the hell is going on? what are you doing here?" looks at her nidoran who nudges her and tells her that they were playing catch with the stick until Ryoku started climbing the tree
Daniel: What?
Simi: you were playing catch with my nidoran?
Ryoku: apparently so...
Simi: why?
Shion Vane: Nothing. Just don't feel very good today. I have a headache.
Daniel: Aww. Why?
Ryoku: i actually came looking for you to say sorry....
Shion Vane: I don't know.
Simi: for what?
Daniel: I have some medicine for that in my bag if you want any.
Ryoku: for how i acted this morning and the stupid stories i told you...
Shion Vane: Okay.
Daniel  pulls out a small plastic bottle, gets 2 reddish pills out, and hands them over to Shion "Swallow these. Your headache should start feeling better soon after"
Simi: Do you even remember anything you said?
Ryoku: not really..
Simi: mmm....ok. I accept your apology.
Simi: I'm still not happy over the stories you told me last night. Which is why I ignored you earlier and poured orange juice over your head
Ryoku  nods and hugs simi
Simi  hugs Ryoku back
Simi: we good now?
Ryoku: yeah we good *smiles and looks at the book* what you reading?
Simi: mythology
Shion Vane   swallows the pills
Ryoku: seems interesting did you want me to read you something like that
Daniel: We should get you some water. It'll make them go down easier.
Simi  shrugs
Shion Vane: I...already swallowed them...I've swallowed bigger things whole anyway.
Daniel  decides not to ask about that...
Ryoku: interesting you might get a story of mythology tonight the legend of the sea guardian lugia... *smirks and jumps down from the tree*
Shion Vane: And thanks, I think it is already helping.
Simi  calls after him "Is it going to be retarded and/or sexist again?"
Daniel: Good. *Smiles* And look, here we are. *Points to a building with a red and white spinning pole out front*
Shion Vane: That looks weird.
Ryoku: .... with a title like that i doubt it!
Daniel: Yeah, it does. But the pole means that this place will cut your hair.
Shion Vane: Okay then...*Opens the door and goes in*
Simi: I hope not
Daniel  follows Shion in and signs him in "Ok, I've signed you in. Once they call your name, you go back and sit in a chair. Then they'll ask you what you want done with your hair."
Shion Vane: Okay. *Goes and sits down to wait*
Daniel  sits next to Shion
Ryoku  smiles and walks back to the hotel
Shion Vane  sits there, wishing he could put his arm around Daniel again, but figures he shouldn't since they are in public.
Daniel  smiles as Pikachu hops up onto his lap
Simi  decides to come out of the tree finally and goes back into the hotel to find the Nidoran still guarding her door
Shion Vane  sighs a little
Daniel: *Growlithe rubs his face against Shion's leg*
Shion Vane  pats Growlithe
Simi  attempts to open her door but the Nidoran blocks her way
Daniel: *Growlithe yips happily and stares up at Shion*
Shion Vane: *The Nidoran stares confused at Simi, wondering why she isn't in the room*
Shion Vane: *Scratches Growlithe's chin*
Daniel: *A barber pokes her head around the corner* Shion Vane?
Shion Vane: Yeah? *Gets up and goes over to the barber*
Simi  gets down to Nidoran's level and asks if she can pass
Ryoku  walks next to simi and ruffles up her hair "whats up?"
Daniel: It's your turn. *She looks at Shion's hair* Hm, it's been a while since your last haircut, hasn't it?
Simi  looks up at Ryoku "Shion's Nidoran won't let me pass"
Ryoku: it might listen to me *bends down and asks if me and simi can pass?"
Shion Vane: Several years...*Blushes a bit*
Shion Vane: *Nidoran nods, letting them pass*
Simi  gets up and goes into her room and turns and thanks Nidoran
Daniel: Oh, you must've been going for the heavy metal look. *Nods* Well, let's see what we can do for that mop of yours.
Ryoku  smiles "thanks nidoran!" *walks into the room and closes the door*
Shion Vane: Heavy metal?
Simi  lays down on the bed
Shion Vane: *Nidoran goes back to Daniel and Shion's room, wondering what Simi and Ryoku do in there...*
Daniel: *The barber rolls her eyes, wondering if he's just having a slow day* Well, sit down. *Pats the chair and pulls out an apron*
Shion Vane  sits down in the chair
Daniel: *The barber ties the apron around Shion's neck and squirts water into his hair*
Shion Vane  closes his eyes
Daniel: So, how do you want this done?
Shion Vane: Uhhh...I dunno, I just want to look more like a guy, whatever you think looks best.
Ryoku  jumps on the bed "well i'm bored"
Simi: I'm sleepy
Daniel: *The barber looks his hair up and down, then decides on something*
Simi: and you called me mom last night
Shion Vane  just sits and waits
Ryoku: doesnt surprise me you act like a mum...
Daniel: *The barber starts cutting Shion's hair, and large clumps quickly start falling to the floor*
Simi: I don't try to
Shion Vane  tenses up a bit and watches the barber work in the mirror, his eyes going a little wide
Daniel: *The barber notices Shion's eyes* You ok, hun?
Shion Vane: Just...use to it being long.
Daniel: Ah, ok. You're starting to look a lot better! *Keeps snipping hair off*
Shion Vane: ...Yeah.
Ryoku: sometimes *smiles and cuddles*
Daniel: *The barber smiles, cuts more, and stops* So, you like it like this?
Shion Vane  looks "Yeah..."
Simi  cuddles up to Ryoku and tells her Nidoran to go make friends with Shion's
Ryoku  falls asleep in simi's arms
Shion Vane: *Nidoran sits in the middle of the hallway*
Daniel: Ok. Now, hold still. *She takes out a brush and cleans the loose hairs out of Shion's head*
Shion Vane  shakes his head a little
Simi: *Nidoran goes over to Shion's Nidoran and sits across from him*
Shion Vane: *Nidoran growls at Simi's Nidoran*
Daniel: *The barber finishes up and takes the apron off*
Shion Vane  jumps up and walks back out to the counter
Simi: *Nidoran lays down in front of Shion's Nidoran and looks up at it*
Daniel  looks up at Shion...and his eyes go wide
Shion Vane  stares back at Daniel and shakes his hair a little "What?"
Daniel: You look good...*Blushes softly, goes over to the counter, and pays for his haircut*
Shion Vane: *Nidoran nyeffs at the other*
Shion Vane  smirks and goes over and puts an arm around Daniel
Simi: *Nidoran stays where she is*
Shion Vane: *Nidoran merrfs*
Daniel  gently shoves it away as he notices the cashier staring, and heads out after paying
Shion Vane  winks at the cashier and heads out after Daniel
Daniel: So, what now?
Shion Vane: Well for one thing it has been too hot out here I think...*Unzips his jacket and leaves it open, his bare chest showing*
Daniel  lowers his head so Shion can't see him staring at his chest from underneath his hood...
Shion Vane: Something wrong? You keep looking down?
Simi: *nidoran inches a little closer to Shion's Nidoran*
Daniel: Uh...not at all...where do you want to go now?
Shion Vane: I think I want to try to battle Brock without the others. I want you to come with me.
Daniel: B...but...I probably even shouldn't be out...
Shion Vane: Oh, okay...sorry...
Shion Vane  pulls Daniel's hood down "By the way, a little sun might help though"
Daniel  blushes and pulls it back up "I like it better this way"
Shion Vane  smirks "I don't though"
Daniel: But I do. *Keeps it up*
Shion Vane  sighs and starts heading back to the hotel
Daniel: What? *Follows Shion back*
Shion Vane: I do things you like more a lot, but you never let me do anything I want to and you never do anything I like more.
Daniel: So?
Daniel: And when?
Shion Vane: You made me rub your back when I didn't want to, while you didn't let me touch you when I wanted to...you never take your hood down when I want you to...and you still haven't gone on a date with me.
Daniel: Sorry.
Shion Vane: I know I said I don't want to do anything you don't like but...I have feelings to...
Daniel: Stop acting like you're my boyfriend! *Turns around and starts walking in the other direction*
Shion Vane  turns around and grabs Daniel by the hand "So you don't love me? You don't care about me?"
Daniel  tries to break free "What if I don't? What if I was just confused? What if I still am?!"
Shion Vane  lets go and tries to hold back tears...but fails..."Fine...I thought I didn't have to run from you again..." *Turns and runs away from Daniel, the one person he thought he didn't have to run away from*
Daniel  watches Shion blankly, unable to bring himself to do anything but stand and watch him run away, slowly realizing what he really did...
Shion Vane  returns to the hotel, goes into him and Daniel's room, slams the door and locks it sitting down in front of it again...crying.
Daniel  stands, frozen to the spot as things he should have said start rushing into his head...
Shion Vane: *Nidoran goes over to the door and starts clawing at it*
Simi  wakes up with a jump as the door slams
Simi  gets up and knocks on Daniel and Shion's door "Daniel? Shion?"
Daniel  suddenly breaks out into tears, and starts running in the direction Shion went
Shion Vane  is too sad and angry to even respond and just lets out a whimper
Ryoku  yawns and runs over to simi "whats going on? is everything ok?
Simi: I don't know. one of the boys is in there and the door is locked watch the nidorans and i'll go get a spare key
Daniel  keeps running, then stops once he realizes he has no idea where Shion went...
Simi  runs to the front desk and gets a spare key
Shion Vane: *Nidoran, realizing that only Shion returned goes off to look for Daniel*
Ryoku: ok *looks down at the nidorans*
Simi  returns with the key and looks around"Where did Shion's Nidoran go?" unlocks the door as she tells Ryoku to go look for him
Simi  cracks the door open "hello?"
Shion Vane  slams the back of his head against the door, shutting it again
Daniel  slumps down against the side of a building, sobbing into his hands
Ryoku  shakes head and runs after shions nidoran "gah where are you going!"
Shion Vane: *Nidoran suddenly stops, sniffing the air*
Simi  tries to push the door open but is unsuccessful
Ryoku  looks down at nidoran "what is it?"
Shion Vane: *Suddenly runs off in the direction of Daniel's scent*
Simi  keeps trying to open the door
Simi: Daniel? Shion? open the door. talk to me
Ryoku  follow nidoran running beside him "HEY WAIT UP NIDORAN"
Daniel  doesn't even notice Growlithe nuzzling into his arm
Shion Vane: *Nidoran nearly runs into Daniel when he turns a corner suddenly*
Shion Vane: Leave. Me. Alone.
Simi: Shion. What's wrong? *stops trying to open the door and stands on the other side of the door*
Daniel  just cries, oblivious to everything and anything
Shion Vane: None of your fucking buisness Simi
Simi: Shion, talk to me. Please. What happened?
Ryoku  continues running, bumps into daniel by accident and falls on the floor "gah im really sorry sir" *shakes head and stand up*
Shion Vane: I said...Leave. Me. Alone. *Grips on his sharpedo tooth necklace so hard that his hand starts bleeding without him even realizing it*
Simi  stops trying to get in "Fine". Walks into her room and closes the door loud enough to be heard and then slips out her window, opens the window to Shion and Dan's room and comes into the room.
Simi  notices his hand bleeding "Shion, your hand is bleeding" notices his hair "Wow. Your hair."
Simi: it looks.....wow
Daniel  gets up without looking at whoever tripped over him, trying not to embarass himself any further, and walks in the opposite direction
Shion Vane  growls and says through gritted teeth "I said leave me alone*
Ryoku: hey you look familar is that you daniel...?
Shion Vane: *Nidoran jumps into Daniel's way*
Simi: Shion. Talk to me. Tell me what's wrong. I won't come closer to you than this but please talk to me. I don't want to hurt you. I want to try and help.
Shion Vane: You can't do anything. *Lifts his hand and watches the blood drip down*
Daniel  recognizes Ryoku's voice and walks faster, really hoping he doesn't decide to talk to him...and looks down at Nidoran
Simi: Then talk to me at the least and please if you won't let me bandage your hand put this bandage on it *steps over to the bed and places a bandage on it as close as she can to Shion without walking around the bed and steps back towards the window*
Ryoku  tackles daniel "look listen to me i know where shion is!
Daniel  shoves Ryoku off "Go away! I don't want to see anyone but Shion right now."
Shion Vane  stands up and stares straight into Simi's eyes with a coldness in his own
Simi  stares back at Shion and calmly leans against the window and crosses her arms
Ryoku: then tell me how your gonna find him if he dont know where he is!?
Daniel: Sorry. Just take me there. Now.
Shion Vane  swings his hand through the air, spattering blood on Simi "Get. Out. Now"
Simi: No. Not until you tell me what's wrong *flinches a little as blood drops hit her*
Ryoku  pulls daniel up and wraps arms around him "sorry for the commotion earlier and brushes dan off" "anyways lets go" *starts running back to the hotel* "i hope you can keep up!"
Shion Vane's voice suddenly takes on a cold, mocking tone "You're really starting to piss me off Simi"
Simi: The feeling is mutual. Now talk to me
Daniel  mutters under his breath "I'll keep up...if it's for Shion...", and follows Ryoku
Simi: Did you and Daniel have a fight?
Shion Vane: Fuck. Off.
Simi: Not until you talk to me.
Shion Vane: I'll only talk to Daniel.
Simi: Then bandage your hand up at least. Please.
Simi: I promise I won't move from this spot
Shion Vane: It's already stopped bleeding anyway. *Goes and rinses his hand off then comes back and lifts his hand up* See?
Simi: The bandage is to prevent any infections from getting into it. Can you at least humor me with that?
Ryoku  reaches the hotel and runs up the stairs to dan and shions room "hes in there i hope hes ok"
Shion Vane: I've had worse. *Sighs, and glares at Simi, blood still on his chest and jacket*
Simi: Just do it. please. *glares back*
Shion Vane: No.
Simi: yes
Shion Vane: No.
Simi: yes
Daniel  pushes Ryoku out of the way and turns on the doorknob, but can't get in "Shion! Let me in!"
Ryoku  sighs "your welcome...?"
Shion Vane  points at the window "OUT"
Daniel: Shut up, Ryoku! All that matters is that I get into this fucking room! *Bangs on the door*
Simi  sighs "FINE" climbs back into her own room shooting a last glare at Shion before leaving
Ryoku  nods "whatever you say have fun with that" *walks back into my room and slams door*
Shion Vane  walks over to the door and unlocks then opens it "You shouldn't be banging on doors when you are still recovering Daniel"
Simi  enters the room through the window right as Ryoku slams the door
Daniel  runs in and tackles Shion, wrapping his arms around him "I don't care...you mean more to me than that..."
Ryoku: did ya have fun?
Shion Vane  just stands there "Yeah, right"
Daniel: I...I shouldn't have said any of that...sure I'm still a little confused, but that doesn't mean I don't love you...
Simi  answers sarcastically "Oh yeah. Completely. I just so enjoy stare downs with people" shoots him a glare as she goes to clean off Shion's blood off herself
Shion Vane  shrugs Daniel off "No, I was an idiot to even think you'd really care about me like that ever"
Ryoku: maybe you should get in the shower *rolls eyes* chasing a nidoran isnt that much fun ether
Ryoku: xD
Daniel  refuses to let go "I wouldn't have said anything I have so far if I didn't mean it..."
Simi  goes into the bathroom and leaves the door open as she starts washing the blood off her chest mumbling "yeah I'd take that to having blood flung on me anyday"
Shion Vane: I was wrong in ever thinking you'd love me. No one has ever really loved me before. Why should anyone now? Why do I even deserve to be loved?
Ryoku  smiles and lays down on bed
Daniel  sobs "No matter what you think you deserve, I won't...I won't stop loving you...because you're the only one who ever loved me..."
Simi  shouts to the wall that seperates her room from the boys "DANIEL YOU BETTER FUCKING FIX THIS!"
Daniel  screams back "JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP INTERRUPTING!"
Simi  finishes washing Shion's blood off her and leaves the water running as she grips the sides of the sink as tight as she can leaning her head against the mirror and closing her eyes
Shion Vane: I thought if someone loved me they wouldn't keep hurting me like this. All because I just wanted to see you with your hoodie down, to ...touch you...
Ryoku  grabs simi and hugs her tightly "calm down its not your problem its theres..."
Daniel: I do love you...but I'm confused...I've never loved anyone before...so of course I'll make mistakes...*Pulls his hood down*
Simi  tenses up as Ryoku hugs her and answers through clenched teeth "I'm tired of chasing after them. I think we work well as a team and Shion keeps running away and someone has to chase after him. I'm just tired of it."
Shion Vane  sighs "I'm sorry I overeacted"
Daniel: Don't worry about it....I love you...
Ryoku: I am too... trust me... look we'll get though this day and everything will be good again tomorrow...
Shion Vane: ...I love you too.
Simi: until something happens and shion runs away again? Or daniel runs away? Or we get mad at each other?
Daniel  hugs Shion tighter, pushes him gently against the wall, and kisses him
Shion Vane  breaks the kiss off "Not yet, follow me" *Slips out of Daniel's grip and takes his hand*
Ryoku: i guess but we can handle it we always do...
Daniel  holds Shion's hand "Ok..."
Simi: What? Being frustrated with each other and someone chasing after someone else?
Ryoku: both...
Shion Vane  leads Daniel over to Ryoku and Simi's room and kicks open the door
Ryoku  turns around "you guys sorted everything out? oh by the way nice hair shion"
Daniel  blushes intensely "Uh...why are we in here?"
Simi  is startled and looks at Shion and glares "What now?"
Simi  continues to grip the sink edges tighter
Shion Vane  shoves Daniel against the wall right in front of everyone "I. Love. Him." *Kisses Daniel right there*
Ryoku  *plays his ringtone sound*
Daniel  squirms and tries to break away, blushing harder than he ever has
Simi  mumbles "finally"
Shion Vane  doesn't let Daniel break away this time and kisses him passionately
Ryoku: finally out of the damn closet...
Daniel  whines and tries to push Shion away
Shion Vane  breaks the kiss off  "No more pushing me away" *Kisses Daniel on the neck*
Simi  lets go of the edges of the sink and leans against Ryoku with her arms crossed
Daniel: Shion! STOOOOP! *Whimpers and shuts his eyes, not wanting to know what anybody else in the room is thinking...*
Shion Vane: I love you.
Daniel  tenses up, wanting so badly to disappear
Shion Vane: I. Love. You.
Simi: Daniel, just go with it and stop fighting him. I personally don't think any different of you.
Daniel  opens his eyes and says "I love you too" in a near-whisper
Ryoku: *wraps arm around simi* you ok?
Shion Vane  lets go of Daniel for a second and goes right over to Simi and hugs her "I'm sorry"
Daniel  runs off into his room before Shion can come back
Simi  tenses for a second in complete shock and then hugs him back "Its ok Shion. I'm sorry if I pushed you too much"
Ryoku: finally peace! *Jumps up and down*
Simi: and yes Ryoku I'm ok
Simi  feels awkward with Ryoku jumping up and down behind her
Shion Vane: I know you aren't like my mother Simi. I'm sorry. *Goes over to Ryoku and stares him down*
Ryoku  stares back at shion
Simi: Its ok Shion.
Shion Vane: ...and you.
Daniel  locks himself in the bathroom, staring at his blushing face in the mirror
Ryoku  points at self "what about me?"
Shion Vane  hugs Ryoku tight "Thanks for bringing him back"
Simi  leaves and goes over to Dan's room trying to find him and knocks on the bathroom door. "Daniel?"
Ryoku  hugs shion back tightly " no problem shion"
Daniel: G...go away. Simi...
Simi: What's wrong Daniel?
Shion Vane  lets go of Ryoku "So want to go challenge the gym leader soon?"
Daniel: Shion...shouldn't have done that...in front of everyone...
Ryoku: maybe when my magikarp evolves i kinda feel useless with him atm
Simi: Why?
Shion Vane: Dratini should be okay...
Daniel: Cause...I didn't even...I'm still...so confused...
Ryoku: I hope so *smiles*
Shion Vane  pats Ryoku on the head "Go ahead and head over there, I'm going to go soon, I'll meet up with you"
Simi: Its ok Daniel things like this happen...I feel kind of awkward talking to you through the bathroom door. Please come out and talk to me?
Shion Vane  heads over back to him and Daniel's room
Daniel: Ok....*Opens the door and comes out*
Shion Vane: Why were you in the bathroom?
Simi  hugs Daniel "Its ok Daniel"
Ryoku: *follows shion* "maybe hes taking a shower
Daniel  hugs Simi back "Shion..." *Glares at him a little*
Shion Vane: They wanted to know we made up...and I'M not ashamed of YOU.
Simi  lets go of Daniel "You shouldn't be afraid of each other"
Daniel  blushes "Cause you...uh...you...can we talk about this later?"
Simi: I like you guys no matter what.
Shion Vane: I know what I did. And no one cares about us being together. In fact they are happy.
Ryoku: same i cant hate you guys
Daniel: I know, but...I'm just...not used to any of this...
Shion Vane: Well get use to it. You're stuck with me.
Daniel: O...ok...*Stares at the ground and blushes*
Simi: Well maybe out in public you guys can tone it down a little maybe not so much passionate kissing but in private around me and Ryoku *shrugs*
Ryoku: uhhh i dont really wanna see it...
Shion Vane  pulls Daniel into a hug and rests his chin on Daniel's head. "You should get some rest now, you've been out too much today"
Simi  smacks Ryoku on the back of the hand "Shush you aren't helping" pulls him into a hug and then pulls him out of the room "lets give them some time alone"
Daniel  hugs Shion back. "O...ok.."
Shion Vane  lifts Daniel up and lays him down on the bed
Ryoku: ok ok... *follows april*
Daniel  stares up at Shion and smiles softly...
Shion Vane  kisses Daniel on both cheeks "I love you. Don't ever forget that"
Daniel: I...love you too...
Simi  walks hand in hand with Ryoku down the hall
Shion Vane: Now get some rest...my little pikachu. *Kisses Daniel's forehead and goes out of the room*
Daniel  blushes and whimpers...then pulls Shion down for a kiss before he can go anywhere.
Shion Vane  chuckles and kisses Daniel back
Daniel  wraps his arms around Shion and kisses him lovingly
Shion Vane  breaks the kiss off "Come on, you need your rest and Nidoran really wants to go battle"
Ryoku  blushes alittle and holds your hand tightly "also i'm going to challenge the gym with shion you gonna join in this triple battle?"
Daniel: Ok...good luck Shion. I love you.
Simi: yeah...who else would be the third?
Simi  notices him blushing..."you're kinda cute when you blush"
Ryoku  blushes alittle more but smiles "thank you and good point dan needs his rest"
Shion Vane: Love you too. *Kisses once more then goes out to the hall, with Nidoran and Zorua in tow*
Simi  smiles
Shion Vane  waves at Ryoku and Simi as Zorua hops in the bag like always
Ryoku  giggles "your kinda cute when ya smile"
Daniel  closes his eyes and falls asleep happily
Ryoku  notices shion and waves
Shion Vane  nods towards the stairs "Lets go"
Simi: alright *starts walking down the stairs still holding Ryoku's hand*
Shion Vane  ruffles both Ryoku and Simi's hair "You guys make a cute couple"
Simi  looks at Shion like he's crazy "What?"
Ryoku  shocked "no me and simi arent gonna be a couple... just best friends.."
Shion Vane  smirks "Yeah, like me and Daniel were pretty much enemies before?"
Simi: but we weren't even enemies
Shion Vane  smirks "Whatever" *Fluffs up his hair and runs off, towards the gym*
Ryoku  smiles at shion and runs towards the gym
Shion Vane  kicks the gym door open "All right, let's get this thing over with"
Simi  walks into the gym
Ryoku  walks into the gym and laughs "nice fighting spirit shion"
Shion Vane: Just be glad me and my pokemon aren't your enemies. *Smirks and laughs a little*
Ryoku  smiles good because fighting along side you guys gets me pumped and ready for anything!
Simi  giggles at Ryoku's comment
Shion Vane  sprawls out on the floor
Daniel: *Brick's Geodudes throw large rocks into a pit, making a path for the trainers to reach him*
Simi  walks across the rock path
Shion Vane  hops up "About time" *Follows the path*
Brick: So, you guys are here for your badges?
Ryoku  follows simi and shion
Shion Vane: Yeah. And we'll need one for our injured friend too, he can't battle because he got poisoned by this Nidoran with us and nearly died and is now recovering.
Brick: Sorry, but I can't do that. I'm not allowed to give out badges for anything but a battle.
Simi: Then let's battle for em
Brick: I can't do that either. Only he can earn his own badges.
Shion Vane: So you don't even care that someone nearly died in a city that you should be watching over? Well you're a sorry ass.
Ryoku: are you serious?
Brick: If you're going to come into MY gym and call ME a sorry ass, even though the police are the ones "watching over the city", you can leave right now.
Ryoku: forgive shion hes over protective of his friends...
Shion Vane  laughs "Sorry, I just promised to get him a badge, then again I am only fighting for him anyway...so I'll just give him my badge if you won't give me an extra. I really don't even care about these gyms at all, I am only fighting so that me and my pokemon can always be strong enough to protect the things and people we care about"
Brick: I really can't help it. Your friend's not getting a badge out of this. Each badge is registered to the trainer who earned it. You can give your friend that badge, but it'll be worthless to him.
Brick: Sorry, but those are the rules.
Shion Vane  shakes his head "It won't be worthless to him, because it will be from me"
Simi  starts rubbing her temples
Brick: *Brick stares curiously at Shion*  You don't get it. If you want to get into the Elite Four, you need every badge. Each badge is checked to see if the trainer carrying it earned it.
Ryoku  glares at brick "do you not even have any friends?! do you not understand?"
Shion Vane  shakes his head "I don't care about the Elite Four"
Brick: *Brick glares at Ryoku* I understand perfectly. The badge needs to be earned. We can't just give them away to people who haven't even participated in a battle. I'm not the bad guy here. I'm just following the rules.
Ryoku  sighs you make a good point lets just battle!
Shion Vane  smirks and whispers something to Zorua in the bag, and Nidoran goes out into the battlefield.
Ryoku  sents out dratini
Simi  sends her Nidoran out as well
Brick: *Brick sends out 2 geodudes and an onix*
Shion Vane: *Nidoran charges into Onix and kicks it missing once and hitting once, taking the Onix down to almost half of its health already*
Simi: *Nidoran uses double kick on a Geodude and hits both times bringing its health down to almost dead*
Ryoku: *dratini uses dragon rage on the onix and it hits* *onix faints*
Brick: *Brick smirks and each Geodude uses Magnitude, one making contact and knocking out Simi's Nidoran, and taking Dratini and Shion's Nidoran down to almost no health*
Simi  picks up her Nidoran and sends out her Eevee
Shion Vane: *Nidoran nearly falls as if it is going to faint, but glares at Brick, getting really piseed off then suddenly starts glowing...running towards one Geodude and hits it with a double kick as it becomes Nidorino, knocking it out and then just scoffing at Brick*
Simi: *Eevee uses tackle on the last Geodude and it hits. Geodude faints*
Brick: *Brick calls his Pokmon back into their balls and walks across the battlefield to the trainers* Well fought. *Holds out a case with three badges* Here. You've earned them.
Simi  takes her badge
Shion Vane  takes the badge as Zorua yips at all the pokemon, as if it is happy for the win...but really telling them something else.
Ryoku  takes his badge  and grins "thanks"
Brick: *Brick motions for Shion to join him privately*
Shion Vane  shakes his head at Brick and spins on his heel, walking out of the gym, only stopping to kick the door open, Nidorino glaring at Brick as they leave
Brick: *Brick hands an envelope to Simi* I was going to give this to your friend...they're two tickets to the museum.
Brick: To make up for the fact that I couldn't give your poisoned friend a badge.
Simi: Thank you. *Takes the envelope and joins Shion outside*
Ryoku: *dratini slithers up my arm, wraps around my arm and walks out*
Simi  goes to heal her Nidoran at the pokecenter
Ryoku  joins simi in the pokecenter and heals my dratini
Simi  gets her pokemon back fully healed and goes to the hotel to see Daniel
Shion Vane  takes Nidorino to the center and gets him healed, then returns to the hotel.
Ryoku  goes to the hotel
Shion Vane  goes into him and Daniel's room with Zorua and Nidorino and flumps on the bed next to Daniel.
Daniel: So...how'd it go, Shion? *Notices Nidorino* I take it you won...
Shion Vane: We kicked his ass. Nidorino did it again.
Daniel  smiles "How'd you get him past the front desk?" *Laughs a little*
Shion Vane: What do you mean?
Daniel: He's huge...
Shion Vane: He's not that big...now when he becomes a Nidoking...
Daniel: You'll have to keep him outside.
Simi  knocks on Daniel and Shion's door "Daniel?"
Daniel: Come in?
Shion Vane  nods
Simi  walks in with the envelope in one hand and hands it to Daniel "Brick, the gym leader here gave me this to give to you for not being able to battle. Its two tickets for the museum. You and Shion should go"
Daniel  smiles widely "Really?"
Simi: Yeah. you two should go out and enjoy yourselves.
Daniel  takes the envelope and turns to Shion "Wanna go?"
Shion Vane  shrugs "I guess"
Ryoku  nods at both of them "go have your "date" *smiles*
Daniel: Just "I guess"?
Simi: also Shion?
Shion Vane: Yeah Simi?
Simi: tone down the kissing while there for Daniel's sake *turns and grabs Ryoku's hand*
Simi  walks out of the room and takes Ryoku with her
Shion Vane: I won't do that there.
Daniel  breathes a sigh of relief
Ryoku  hold simis hand "Im tired after that battle" *jumps in bed*
Shion Vane: Well...I'm tired.
Simi  crawls into bed next to Ryoku after telling her Nidoran to tell Shion's Nidorino that all we do is cuddle and sleep and occasionally talk
Daniel: Not me...I've just been lying here all day.
Daniel: I think I'm gonna go for a walk.
Shion Vane: Oh okay, I'll go with you.
Daniel: But you're tired.
Shion Vane: I don't care. I'm going with you.
Daniel: O...ok...
Ryoku  falls asleep as soon as my head touches the pillow
Shion Vane: Unless you don't want me to.
Daniel: I think I'd like to be alone...so I can process all of this...
Simi  cuddles up to ryoku
Shion Vane: Okay...
Daniel: Shion. I love you. I'll be back later.
Shion Vane: Okay.
Shion Vane  crawls into bed
Shion Vane: I love you too...
Daniel steps out of the hotel and heads back down the same street he had the argument with Shion on
Simi  decides that she isn't tired enough to sleep yet so she gets up and goes over to Shion's room and knocks on the door
Shion Vane  throws his jacket across the room, getting too hot. "Yeah? Come in"
Simi  opens the door "Hey Shion"
Daniel  sticks his hands into his pockets and stares up at the night sky, wondering if he really can go through with loving Shion...
Simi  walks into the room and sits on the corner of the bed
Shion Vane: Hey...
Simi: How are you doing?
Shion Vane: Okay I guess.
Simi: What's wrong?
Shion Vane: I'm worried that something might be wrong...since Daniel went on a walk on his own...
Daniel  shakes his head, staring at the moon, thinking that it doesn't matter. For the first time, he's felt love in his life. That's all that counts...
Simi: He probably just needs some time alone to think about everything that's happened and to process it all
Shion Vane: Probably.
Ryoku  wakes up, takes off hoodie and shirt, walks over to shion and dans room and knocks on the door*
Simi  looks curiously at the door "come in...?"
Shion Vane: Who is it?
Daniel  turns around and starts back to the hotel, already feeling a lot better
Ryoku  shocked "what are you doing in there simi i cant sleep" v.v
Simi: Talking to Shion....cause I can't sleep
Ryoku  opens the door and walks in "whats up"
Shion Vane  stretches, his bare chest glistening with sweat a little "Getting hot"
Daniel  heads up the stairs and smiles as he sees Nidorino at the door to his room
Ryoku  rubs the sweat of my chest "mmm yeah"
Shion Vane  moves over in the bed to give Ryoku and Simi room "Might as well all lay down, I think we're all tired anyway"
Simi  shrugs "ok" lays down next to Shion
Ryoku  nods and jumps in bed laying next to simi
Simi  cuddles up against Ryoku
Shion Vane  yawns
Daniel  enters the room and freezes. "Uh..." *Stares off to the side* "Room for one more?"
Simi  looks over "of course right here" pats the bed right in between her and Shion
Simi: We couldn't sleep.....
Daniel: Ok. *Takes his hoodie off, leaving his shirt on, and lies down between Shion and Simi*
Shion Vane  wraps his arms around Daniel and nuzzles into his neck
Ryoku: *cuddles simi*
Daniel  smiles and hugs Shion tight
Shion Vane  kisses Daniel's neck a little "How was your walk?"
Daniel  squirms a little "Uh...it was good... (quieter) I'll tell you more later"
Simi  cuddles as close as she can to Ryoku
Shion Vane: You'd better...*Nibbles on Daniel's ear a little*
Daniel  squirms even more and buries his face under a pillow
Simi  passes out in Ryoku's arms and wraps her leg around Ryoku's
Shion Vane: Come on Daniel, we'll go sleep in their room, leave them in here...alone.
Daniel: Heh...ok, then. That'd be weird, though.
Ryoku  blushes and cuddles simi tightly
Shion Vane  pats Ryoku's head "Enjoy"
Daniel  gets out of bed and heads into the other room
Shion Vane  follows Daniel into the other room
Daniel: Shion...
Shion Vane: Yeah?
Daniel: I love you. And I've decided...that it doesn't matter who you are or what gender you are. You've shown me so much love...and I want to return it.
Shion Vane  blushes "O...okay...I love you too" *Smiles*
Daniel: Aww. *Takes his shirt off and lies down on the bed*
Shion Vane  blushes more "...Aww?"
Daniel: You were being cute this time. *Slips his pants off and gets under the covers*
Shion Vane  blushes hard "S...shut up"
Daniel  sits up "Nope"
Shion Vane: Then I'll make you. *Pounces Daniel and kisses him*
Daniel  mmfs and squirms a little, but returns the kiss
Shion Vane  breaks the kiss off and lays down "I really am tired..."
Daniel  snuggles up to Shion "Ok"
Shion Vane: ...Do I have to take my pants off too?
Daniel: I did it. You can too.
Shion Vane: Okay...*Slips his pants off then gets under the covers, and snuggles up to Daniel*
Daniel: Night. *Smiles and rubs Shion's back...and falls asleep happily*

No comments: