April Marie: Welcome to the Saffron City gym. You have all been called here due to your abilities as potential trainers to recieve pokedex's. You have all done very well. I am the professor's assistant, Simi. Due to some unforseen circumstances, the professor is unable to be here so I shall be passing out the pokedex's. Daniel, Shion, Ryoku, and ......Simi....?? *mumbles under her breath I hope I pronounced those right* here are your pokedex's. You already have your starting pokemon and as such they are already listed in your pokedex. Please make sure you take very good care of your pokemon. Please do not abuse them and feel free to use any medical/resting centers as often as you need them to keep your pokemon in optimal shape. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer them to the best of my ability.
Daniel: Thanks, April. *Takes the pokedex and opens it up* Now, to figure out how this thing works... *Flips through the menus*
Shion Vane takes his pokedex, flips through it a little, then stuffs it in his jacket pocket and sighs "What a bore, what use is a pokedex anyway?"
Ryoku: *take the pokedex and smiles* thank you so much i cant wait to get started! *opens it up and looks though it*
Shion Vane: Shion Vane looks back and forth at Ryoku and Daniel "Tch, nerds"
Daniel pulls his hood down tighter over his head and looks away, now intently focused on the Pokedex screen
Simi: Natasha looks through her pokedex and customizes it with her nickname Simi on it
Ryoku: *looks at shion* excuse me?
Shion Vane: Shion Vane smirks and laughs a little harshly and pulls down Daniel's hood "What's the matter nerd, meowth got your tongue?"
Daniel blushes angrily "Just leave me alone, all right? Come on, Growlithe." *Walks off*
Shion Vane: Shion Vane laughs a little more when Daniel blushes then turns to face Ryoku "What are you looking at pretty boy?"
Simi stands in the corner going through her pokedex and rolls her eyes at the boys
Daniel: Daniel slumps down against the wall, petting Growlithe with one hand and idly flipping through the Pokedex with the other
Ryoku: *smirks alittle and puts away pokedex* i dunno to be honest you look like one of them biker idiots *laughs alittle* I'm joking whats your name?
Shion Vane: Tch, if you really have to know. My name is Shion Vane. Call me whatever you want I don't really care.
Simi puts her pokedex away and watches the boys with slight interest
Daniel overhears this, thinking of some names he could call Shion himself...
Ryoku: the names ryoku *smiles and puts hand out to shake* nice to meet ya shion! i'm ryoku
Shion Vane just raises an eyebrow and looks at Ryoku's hand
Ryoku: *drop hand and looks at you* your meant to shake back? also i think you scared the other kid off? seemed like a nice guy. abit harsh though? right?
Shion Vane shrugs "I don't really care, I prefer the company of pokemon anyway...not use to people"
Ryoku: interesting so are you a breeder?
Shion Vane: No, I guess you could just call me a hunter.
Ryoku: interesting... im more of a dragon tamer
Shion Vane: I don't tame or catch...I just kill or befriend...
Ryoku: so you dont use pokeballs?
Shion Vane: No, I don't.
Simi ties her boot lace that has come undone and goes back to leaning against the wall with her arms crossed and one foot on the wall behind her and watching the boys
Daniel mutters under his breath "Not using Poke Balls...something I can agree with him on..."
Shion Vane looks back at the girl behind him for a second and then looks over at the boy he was picking on earlier "Did one of you just say something?"
Simi holds her hands up
Daniel freezes and hopes Shion doesn't notice him...
Simi: don't look at me I haven't said anything
Shion Vane chuckles "Okay then, so it was you then nerd?"
Daniel nods his head shyly
Ryoku: you just did *smiles alittle and walks over* whats your name ^_^?
Simi: who me?
Ryoku: *nods* ya you i saw you looking over at us
Shion Vane: Shion Vane stares at Daniel, actually getting a good look at the boy he was picking on earlier
Simi: Natasha and occasionally I go by Simi
Daniel: Daniel pulls his hood down, wanting so badly to disappear...
Ryoku: Simi nice name im ryoku, its a pleasure to meet you how long have you been listenin to us ?
Shion Vane looks away from Daniel, wondering why a certain word came to his mind when he looked at him....
Simi: The whole time
Daniel breathes a sigh of relief as Shion stops staring at him
Shion Vane takes a quick look at Daniel again wondering if he really just thought that....and then walks over to Simi and Ryoku
Ryoku: ohh a good listener so you must of heard about what i am already what type of trainer are you?
Daniel gets to his feet, noticing the group near him growing
Simi looks curiously over at daniel and then starts petting her Eevee that is sitting on her shoulder
Simi: well I'm not so much a trainer as just have a natural affiliation for animals and pokemon.
Simi points to her Eevee on her shoulder
Simi: she is more to me than just a pokemon or something to collect. This is my best friend
Shion Vane cocks his head at Eevee and mutters under his breathe "She's kinda like me huh...."
Daniel decides to speak up for the first time. "Yeah, that's kind of how my Growlithe is."
Ryoku: thats cute *dratini pops out of my backpack and slides up around my neck and pets
Daniel: Uhh...thanks, I guess...
Shion Vane looks over at Daniel's growlithe then at Ryoku's Dratini "So we all have a pokemon that is our best friend...I wonder if-..."
Ryoku: *looks over at daniel * hey kid come over here your abit shy arent ya *laughs alittle*
Daniel: A little. *Chuckles nervously*
Simi plays with her piercings
Shion Vane: You're growlithe wants to come play with Ryoku's Dratini Daniel.
Ryoku: whats your name buddy? im ryoku i think ive said that to many times now...
Daniel glares under his hood at Shion, thinking "who is he to know what my Growlithe wants?"
Simi continues alternating between petting her Eevee and playing with her piercings while leaning against the wall and observing
Daniel: And I'm Daniel, from Lavender Town. *Nods briefly at Ryoku*
Shion Vane: Why don't you both let your pokemon go and see what they do?
Daniel looks over at Shion "He IS out"
Ryoku: hmm ok *dratini slides down my arm next to growlithe and pets dratini*
Shion Vane: I know that, I mean let them go outside.
Shion Vane: Or play in the gym...
Daniel: Oh. *Looks down at Growlithe* Come on, go and meet your new friend. *Pats his back as he scampers off*
Shion Vane: Shion Vane smiles a little "Your growlithe is really healthy and cute, you must take good care of him"
Ryoku: *smiles and looks at my dratini slide of with the growlithe* hmm...
Daniel looks back at Shion nervously, taken a little aback by his sudden kindness. "Uhh...yeah. I've had him since I was 5."
Daniel keeps an eye on his Growlithe as it runs off with Dratini, playfully pawing at it
Shion Vane: Yeah, he looks to be in good shape...but he'd probably be better if he'd have been raised by his mother.
Ryoku: why do you think that?
Daniel: Actually, I found him in Lavender Tower. He was sitting by an Arcanine's grave...
Shion Vane: Cuz Pokemon raised in the wild naturally are healthier than those raised by people. I mean I am sure you have given your Dratini people food, which isn-
Shion Vane: Oh...I'm sorry to hear that...
Daniel: He looked so lonely, so I gave him a berry. Then he started following me around, and the rest is history.
Shion Vane: Shion Vane walks over to Daniel's growlithe and whispers something in its ear as he pets it
Ryoku: i caught him when i wa 9ish with my father it was a one of a kind... its a such a beautiful pokemon as are all dragon types and water...
Shion Vane nods at Ryoku "Dragon types are beutiful, as are all pokemon in their own way"
Daniel smiles a little as Growlithe playfully tackles Dratini "Hey, I thought you gave up on Tackling a long time ago!"
Shion Vane: Pokemon never really stop knowing how to do something, if it's naturally learned.
Ryoku: *looks up* it is true.. its when i was little i always took a shine to dragon types i dont know why....
Shion Vane: Well I guess you guys are probably wondering by now what my pokemon is...
Ryoku: not unreal now...
Daniel: Yeah?
Shion Vane: I dunno if he'll hear this from here but I guess it is worth a shot...
Shion Vane pulls out a small flute from his jacket and starts playing a soft tune
Daniel raises an eyebrow, wondering what Shion's up to
Ryoku: *puts out a seashell ocerina and starts playing along with him* i like this tune
Shion Vane looks over at Ryoku and stops before bursting out laughing "You're doing that all wrong!"
Ryoku: then teach me...
Shion Vane: Maybe later....
Ryoku: *puts it away and back in his pocket holding it tightly and sighing*
Shion Vane smirks as a second growlithe comes scampering in "Well that's interesting that you took that form"
Daniel looks over at the Growlithe, then back to his. "Hey, it looks like you've got another friend! I think you'll like this one!"
Shion Vane picks his pokemon up "It's not really a growlithe..."
Ryoku: *looks at shion* so a pokemon that takes different forms?
Daniel: *Growlithe looks over at it, then growls as though something is off...*
Shion Vane pets his pokemon "See if he is on your pokedex"
Daniel pulls out his Pokedex and flips through it, his eyes going from the pokemon to the screen and back again
Ryoku: *looks over daniels shoulder*
Shion Vane: Go on, change back.
Shion Vane pets his pokemon and smirks as in changes back into Zorua
Daniel gasps a little. "So, those things are real..."
Shion Vane: Yeah, Celebi introduced us.
Ryoku: so your met ancient pokemon!?
Daniel rolls his eyes "This is obviously some kind of joke. Come on, go ahead and turn it back into a Ditto"
Shion Vane laughs "It's not a joke, and yes I have met ancient pokemon, in fact Celebi helped raise me"
Daniel: ...you've got to be kidding me.
Ryoku: Daniel i may have to slap you? ditto can only transform when it sees another pokemon
Daniel: Some can be trained. You know Donald the Ditto? That show from when we were kids? He could change into Mew if he wanted.
Shion Vane: You think I trained a ditto to become a pokemon that no one has ever really seen before?
Ryoku: lucky ditto i guess,and your having laugh pokemon can talk
Daniel: It'd hardly be far from what some people have done with their Dittos.
Shion Vane: And also, Dittos can't go back and forth between forms without reverting back to their real form first.
Daniel: Even if you were telling the truth, why would a Zorua be hanging out with YOU?
Shion Vane: Like I said, Celebi helped raise me, and it introduced us...me and Zorua were basically brothers.
Ryoku: i can tell ... it has a dark aura... as does he...
Daniel: I'm still not buying the whole Celebi thing.
Daniel: You sound like you fell out of a kid's book.
Shion Vane: Well I gain nothing from you believing me or not so I really don't care.
Ryoku: *laughs alittle* a kids book? really whats next his names ash ketchum *bursts out laughing*
Daniel supresses a laugh
Shion Vane: You already know my name Ryoku, and why don't you quit with your annoying laughter.
Ryoku: cause im happy i like being happy... who pissed in your cereal
Daniel: I still can't believe people call Red Ash. One's a real person...the other's a cartoon chatacter. *Chuckles*
Shion Vane glares at Ryoku and clenches his fists "One more word Ryoku...one more...."
Ryoku: *smirks* i got under your skin didnt i?
Daniel slips off to wherever his Growlithe wandered off to before things turn bad...
Shion Vane: You're getting there...
Shion Vane nods at Zorua and it uses a shadow ball, bringing up a big plume of dust surrounding him, Daniel and Ryoku
Ryoku: maybe if i did i could get you to smile... *sits on the floor*
Daniel freezes and turns around slowly "What the hell..."
Ryoku: *stares at shion and stands up* what the hell is this!?
Shion Vane: Shut the hell up Ryoku! *Kicks Ryoku right in the groin as he stands up*
Daniel 's eyes go wide and he does something he hasn't done since he was being picked on in Lavender Tower as a kid... "GROWLITHE! EMBER!"
Daniel laughs a little as Growlithe shoots small flames at Shion, finally getting a little payback
Ryoku: *smiles at shion* your got balls... shame mine are bigger... *smiles and head butts shion*
Shion Vane stumbles and falls over, holding one hand on his head, and the other on the left side of his face, that has been a little burned
Daniel smirks, the look on Shion's stupid face being all the reward he needed for helping Ryoku.
Shion Vane suddenly lurches up onto all fours letting out an animal like growl
Daniel jumps and backs off "Look, let's just end this here. It's bad enough that we're starting a fight in a gym. People are starting to stare..."
Ryoku: *dratini slides back into backpack smiling at me*im alright dratini. haha im surprised they havnt tried to battle us for a stupid reason *holds in laugh*
Shion Vane glares at Daniel furiously "WHO CARES IF PEOPLE STARE?! THAT'S ALL THEY EVER DO, STARE AND MOCK!"
*Turns around and runs out of the gym*
Daniel feels a small twist in his gut as Shion runs off, not expecting revenge to hurt like it suddenly does...
Ryoku: *sigh* im going after him....
Simi: *sighs* c'mon daniel lets go after him and make sure he's ok *grabs daniel by the hand and takes off after the other two*
Daniel: O..ok. *Is paralyzed for a second, then moves once he feels Simi's tugging hand*
Ryoku: *turns around and looks at april and dan* hey you guys! *walks up to them*
Daniel: What? *Stares blankly at Ryoku*
Simi: *looks for shion*
Simi: *lets go of daniels hand*
Ryoku: lets go look for him im sure he isnt far
Daniel: Ok. Should we split up?
Shion Vane ran out to the wilderness west of the town
Ryoku: ok sure here have my xtransever number *links yours up to mine and trades contact details with all 3*
*simi uses her instincts and runs after shion catching up to him sooner than the others*
Simi: Shion are you ok?
Daniel: Daniel wanders the streets, looking for any signs of Shion or Zorua
Shion Vane stops for Simi and sighs "How did you even catch up to me that fast?"
Ryoku: *dratini slides up my arm and looks around the city*
Simi: easily. I'm a very fast runner and rely heavily on instincts when looking for someone
Simi: Also I am highly observant and if I were to run off I'd run into the wilderness as well.
Shion Vane: That's...interesting...Well I don't want to go back to that place anytime soon so...
Simi: Talk to me Shion. What's wrong?
Shion Vane stares at Simi, a little taken aback by all the kindness and interest she is showing in him "I...really don't like people, never have. They don't like me, I don't like them, so I tend to stay away from people crowded places"
Simi: Is that what your outburst was about and why you ran away?
Shion Vane: I guess...I've never really confronted people like that and when people kept laughing and staring...
Simi: eh screw everyone else. who cares if they stare or laugh?
Simi: I get a lot of people staring and laughing at me just for walking into a room because of how I look
Simi: I ignore it because honestly what they think doesn't matter
Simi: If I am somewhere it is for a reason and I continue on with my buisness til I finish but I am a fairly solitary person as well. *reaches out and touches Shion's shoulder gently*
Shion Vane: Shion Vane stands still not even sure how to react to the kindness and stares at the ground "I don't like being alone...I just want to be in the wild with pokemon"
Shion Vane: You're never alone as long as you are with your pokemon...
Simi removes her hand sensing his discomfort
Simi: and as long as your pokemon loves/respects you that is all that should matter to you
Simi: You aren't use to touch are you?
Ryoku: *calls up dan on his xtranscever* any luck yet?
Shion Vane: Well I wouldn't really call Zorua mine...but yeah. And no...like I said no one ever really cares about me so who would even touch me?
Daniel: No, Ryoku. You got anything yet?
Simi: Zorua stays with you out of choice correct?
Ryoku: nope you heard anything from Simi?
Shion Vane: Yeah, he does.
Daniel: Hm...no, but then again, I don't have her number.
Simi: then you are his
Shion Vane stares at Simi a little weird "I...I'm his?"
Simi: yes. just like I am my Eevee's. and she's mine. only I think my case is a little different than yours
Simi: You didn't actually catch Zorua did you?
Shion Vane: Yeah...we basically grew up together as brothers rather than trainer and pokemon...
Ryoku: hold on i can add simi into the call i think *taps her name on the contacts and adds her into the call*
Simi: well then you are his. He has chosen you to remain his companion
Simi looks annoyed at her xtranscever and ignores it
Shion Vane: Shion Vane stares at the xtranscever "That's probably them, maybe you should answer it"
Simi: Probably but I don't want to talk to them yet.
Simi: I know they are out looking for you as well
Shion Vane: Well...*Sighs and sits down on the ground* What else are you going to interogate me about first?
Ryoku: *drops call on her* anyways she isnt answering lets just meet back at the gym ok?
Simi: *sits next to him* how did Zorua and you originally meet?
Daniel: Ok, Ryoku. See you soon. *Hangs up and heads back to the gym*
Shion Vane: Like I said...Celebi introduced us. And yeah I know that sounds like I am making it up but it is true.
Ryoku: *heads back to the gym and puts dratini back in ball and places b ack on chain*
Simi: And how did you meet Celebi?
Shion Vane: Well...Celebi is really the first thing I remember. Several years ago I woke up and wandered around lost in the woods for what seemed like forever to me, and when I finally colapsed from exhaustion and when it started storming bad, Celebi appeared out of nowhere and lead me to a small abandoned shelter near a lake where it and a few other wild pokemon nursed me back to health.
Simi: and you grew up with them?
Daniel arrives at the gym and sits on the steps, waiting for Ryoku
Ryoku: *waves shyly not knowing it dan at first* behind you buddy?
Shion Vane: Yeah, when I was finally healthier Celebi introduced me to the other pokemon of the forest, Zorua had just recently hatched from an egg and was abandoned by its mother so we kinda bonded with eachother as brothers while Celebi and the other pokemon took care of us until we were old enough to go hunting on our own.
Daniel turns around "Oh, hi."
Simi: that is understandable why you didn't know to shake Ryoku's hand earlier.....
Shion Vane: No one's ever shaken my hand...I didn't even know that was what it was called.
Simi: Makes sense then.
Shion Vane shrugs and sighs again "I guess..."
Ryoku: any luck *sits down on step and spins cherish ball around on my finger*
Simi: ok well for future refernce when people meet each other usually they shake hands. *puts her hand out hoping he will take it*
Daniel: Nah. I hope he's ok...*Stares at the ground*
Shion Vane stares at Simi's hand before slowly and apprehensively taking it into his
Simi cloes her hand gently around shion's hand and slowly moves it up and down
Simi: this is a hand shake
Shion Vane moves his hand up and down too "...weird"
Ryoku: same he seemed like a nice guy until he kicked me in a ball *smirks* still feel kinda bad... *throw cherish ball on the ground and dratini pops out and starts playing around with the cherish ball and giggles at it* hes so cute sometimes
Simi: its a form of a greeting between humans that sometimes our pokemon can pick up *looks at her eevee when she says that*
Shion Vane slips his hand out of Simi's and starts to stand up "Seems a bit unnescary to me"
Daniel smiles at Dratini "Yeah, he is pretty cute."
Simi: sometimes. but it does help occasionally if you have to deal with other people
Simi: Some consider it rude when you don't shake their hand when offered
Shion Vane: Tch, why would I care if someone considered me rude? Most people hate me anyway, just for being me.
Simi: Maybe it isn't hate. Maybe its fear because you look intimidating to them?
Ryoku: *picks up the ball and puts back on chain and pets dratini and he looks up at little vial of water smiling as petted aswell* so tell me about your growlithe dan ^^?
Shion Vane: Fear is only necessary when hunting prey...so I guess I don't want people to fear me...
Simi: whether you want them to or not people tend to fear that what is not by their definition normal
Simi: a smile can go far when meeting new people especially if you have buisness with them
Shion Vane: That makes sense...
Shion Vane: And I think I made a bad impression on the others...
Simi: maybe.
Daniel: I met him at Lavender Tower. He was sitting by an Arcanine's grave...no one seemed to want to claim him, so he must have been a stray. He looked kind of hungry, so I gave him a berry, and the rest is history.
Simi: but then maybe you might have been acting out thinking they were going to be like everyone else?
Shion Vane: I'd prefer them to like me, I'm just use to everyone not liking me first thing.
Shion Vane: So yeah...
Simi gets up and offers a hand to shion to help him up
Simi: how about we go back to the others and try to start over?
Shion Vane nods and takes Simi's hand
Simi helps shion up
Ryoku: thats cute when i was kid i caught a dratini at dragonspiral tower in the lake my dad helped me and i kepted this little vial of the waterfrom the same lake he came from to remind him and me of our friendship
Simi starts walking back towards the gym with shion
Shion Vane walks back to the gym with Simi, his shoulders a little slumped feeling kinda exhausted from all the talk
Simi looks over at shion are you ok?
Daniel: Ah, that's kinda cute. *Pets Growlithe* I wish my dad liked him more, though...
Shion Vane: I'm just not use to dealing with people so much...and you are the first person I really ever opened up to.
Ryoku: oh? my dad loved his pokemon im just glad he taught me to train and battle with it *smiles* it was a fun past i had
Simi: ah i see. well you don't have to open up to everyone but you should have at least one person you can. It sometimes helps *rubs little circles on his back with her hand as they walk*
Daniel: He likes him all right, it's just...he always wanted me to have electric types. He worked in the Power Plant, and he always wanted me to join him there one day...
Shion Vane squirms a little from Simi's hand "Well...actually...I kinda liked opening up, it felt right"
Simi: well that is good that it felt right to you *removes her hand from his squirming* you aren't big on being touched are you?
Ryoku: aww.. i see... my dad had a liking for psychic and mother flying they both saw i loved dragon and water types when i was little and looked up to that
Shion Vane: No, not really...
Simi: is it just because you never got touched by a human? or something else?
Daniel: Ah. My dad always said I looked like Lt. Surge, and if I didn't want to work at the Power Plant, I could always train under him...*Removes his hood, revealing spiky blonde hair*
Shion Vane shudders for a moment having a flashback to something he doesn't want to remember and doesn't answer Simi
Ryoku: *shocked* its not about looks... dan any trainer and be any type i weat this stuff cause it reminds me of my childhood and what i look up to also these are stylish * laughs alittle*
Simi looks curiously at shion and drops the topic for now
Shion Vane: Uhhh, Simi, was it?
Simi: yes
Shion Vane: Can you...appologize to them for me?
Simi: you don't think you can do it yourself?
Daniel: Yeah...sort of why I like my Growlithe so much. I grew up with him. He was sort of like a brother to me...
Shion Vane: I don't think I can...
Simi: do you want to try to and I can help fill in the blanks for you?
Ryoku: *smiles* do you find it weird how i keep my dratini in a pokeball then?
Shion Vane sighs "Okay..."
Simi: I just think it would work better if it came from you but I will help where you need it
Daniel: Ehh, a little. I like keeping my Growlithe out. He always seems so happy when he is...
Simi looks up and sees they are coming up on the gym and sees two figures on the steps outside the gym
Simi: we're almost there
Shion Vane sighs "That's them"
Ryoku: my dratini hasnt minded hes always happy to see and protect me
Simi: its ok hun. I'm right here to help just try not to run away again ok?
Ryoku: *looks over and see two figures* i think thats them dan
Daniel looks up "It is!" *Pulls his hood back down*
Ryoku: *pets dan ruffling his hair up alittle under his hood*
Shion Vane nods "Uhh...thanks Simi..."
Simi: no problem
Daniel tenses up when he's patted
Shion Vane: *Zorua suddenly jumps up into his arms and he inistintively hugs him tight to his chest*
Ryoku: you ok dan? come on lets go and walk to them *starts to walk over and pulls dan up*
Simi: Is Zorua ok?
Daniel: Uhh..I'm fine. *Gets up* Come on, Growlithe
Ryoku: good good *smiles alittle*
Shion Vane hugs Zoura tighter, feeling a little nervous himself actually "He's fine..."
Simi: he just jumped into your arms randomly?
Shion Vane: Y...yeah sure...
Simi: Simi gets the feeling he isn't telling her something but decides to drop the issue
Simi: Hi Daniel and Ryoku
Daniel: Uh...hi.
Ryoku: hey simi did everything go ok?
Simi: Everything is ok *looks over at Shion and nudges him forward a little*
Shion Vane tenses up a bit but takes a step forward "Uhhh..."
Ryoku: im glad to see your ok shion sorry for headbutting you...
Daniel: Shion....I'm sorry I hurt you...
Shion Vane: Shion Vane 's eyes go wide a little and blushes slightly "N...no...I should be the one appologizing..."
Ryoku: shion its ok.. its my fault i got you angry and made you do that... its my fault
Simi gently pulls shion into a hug. see it wasn't all that bad
Shion Vane blushes intensly and shoves Simi away but then falling down onto his backside
Simi stumbles a little and then offers a hand to help shion up
Shion Vane scrambles up to his feet on his own and steps away from everyone a couple of steps
Daniel: Uh...If Growlithe burned you any, I have some Burn Heal....
Shion Vane raises his hand to his face totally forgetting about the burn actually "T...thanks, but I think I'm okay...just lucky it wasn't a stronger attack I guess"
Ryoku: doesnt that only work on pokemon dan?
Daniel: You sure? That looks bad. *Reaches into his bag*
Daniel: Nah, I have a version for humans. Growlithe tends to get out of hand sometimes, so I keep some around just in case.
Shion Vane: It's okay...I've had worse *Lifts up his sleeves a little showing his arms riddled with bruises, bites, and cuts*
Ryoku: thats useful dan
Ryoku: oh my god shion...
Daniel stops digging through his bag. "Uh...those look bad..."
Simi looks at shion's arms in amazement
Simi: what happened?
Shion Vane rolls his sleeves back down "I told you I hunt...and they don't really hurt much anymore"
Simi: you should have gotten those treated
Ryoku: anyways now where all here lets go
Simi: ok where to?
Ryoku: out of the city or maybe to a trainer tower?
Daniel: I don't think we got any instructions besides "Take these pokedexes and go"
Ryoku: us 4? no one can stop us!
Shion Vane: Hold on, first you really think I'd have come to a town to get these treated and also, who said I was going anywhere with any of you?!
Simi grins at Ryoku
Simi: Touche. and I think you should come with us Shion
Ryoku: *blushes alittle as simi grins at me* i look abit stupid right now dont i x3
Shion Vane: Why should I come with you guys?
Daniel: Because it looks like Simi's been really nice to you so far, and it looks like she's coming with us.
Ryoku: where else are you gonna go? and we want to go though forests, different citys and lands great and far and its better if we stick together i reckon
Shion Vane: Shion Vane sighs "And I guess you'll need my help to get through forests sometimes..."
Simi: and companionship can be good for you
Shion Vane flushes a little "I don't need any companions other than Zorua"
Ryoku: you'll need more friends you cant do it alone with just you and zorua
Daniel: *Growlithe jumps up, playfully nipping at Zorua* Who said Zorua needs only you? *Chuckles*
Shion Vane lets Zorua down to play with Growlithe "Fine, but I suppose you guys want to take the gym battle challenge?"
Simi shrugs
Daniel: Uhh...I never really thought I'd be good at it...but I guess I could do one or two...
Shion Vane: I have a feeling Ryoku wants to someday take on the league.
Ryoku: *blushes* sorta... but mostly i want to adverture and explore new lands with friends
Daniel smiles a little when Ryoku calls him his friend...
Shion Vane: Well fine, I'll go with you guys but I don't know if I will battle...
Ryoku: *smile at everyone* thanks im glad it was you lot that is with me on this adverture...
Shion Vane smirks "That sounds a little corny..."
Daniel: Well...Sabrina's gym is right here in Saffron City.
Daniel: If we want to go to gyms, that is...
Shion Vane: Do you guys think you can handle her yet?
Ryoku: i dont think so...
Daniel: I know there's an order you're supposed to do them in...but we'd have to go all the way to Pewter City.
Ryoku: it sounds like a long journey lets go!
Shion Vane: Ryoku...*Shakes his head* Will you calm down?
Daniel: So, the best way to go would be North to Cerulean City. It's not a long trip.
Shion Vane: Actually guys. I have a better option.
Ryoku: *blushes* sorry im just excited *coughs* lets go
Simi: what option is that?
Daniel: And we'd have to go through Mt. Moon after...
Shion Vane: Any of you ever fly with a pokemon?
Ryoku: mt.moon... is very dark... and no have you shion?
Daniel: No...
Simi: no
Shion Vane: If you guys want to try, I bet I can find some friends that''ll fly us to Viridian Forest.
Simi: have never tried
Simi: That would be fun
Shion Vane: So guys, how bout it?
Ryoku: i agree
Simi: sure. I'm always up for new things
Daniel: Ok.
Daniel: Uh...Ryoku? You have any spare Poke Balls?
Daniel: I don't want Growlithe falling off and getting hurt...
Ryoku: you dont have pokeballs...? *opens up bag and throws you a poke ball* i have 9 left
Simi talks to her eevee to see if it wants its pokeball or a pocket or will hang on
Shion Vane: Well guys, meet me in the west wilderness of town when you are ready. Simi knows where to go.
Shion Vane runs off ahead of everyone
Daniel: Nah, I like it better that way. *Points it at Growlithe* I know you might not like this too much, but I don't want you hurting yourself.
Ryoku: *puts dratini back in cherish ball and puts on chain* u'll always be safe with me dratini...
Daniel: *Growlithe whimpers* Come on, boy. If you behave, I'll give you all the berries you want once we're there. *Growlithe yips* There we go. This won't be too long. *Activates the pokeball and sends Growlithe inside*
Simi laughs as her eevee tries to snuggle down her top now eevee there isn't enough room down there for you as well how about a pocket if you don't want your pokeball?
Simi: Now that we all have our pokemon settled*hers is in her pocket* shall we go meet shion?
Daniel: Ok.
Ryoku: yeah sure
Daniel puts his pokeball in his bag
Simi starts walking towards the west wilderness of the town
Daniel walks with her, feeling a little awkward without the scampering of Growlithe's paws near him
Shion Vane finally convinces two Fearow and two Pidgiots to give them a ride after a little bit of an argument.
Ryoku: *walks behind next to them and plays music on headphones yawns alittle while walking*
Simi comes up on shion
Simi: Hey
Shion Vane jumps a little when Simi comes up from behind "Oh...hey"
Daniel looks up at the Fearow
Daniel: Never seen one so close before... *Stares nervously at its long beak*
Shion Vane: Pick whichever one you want, though the Fearow are far less agreeable than the Pidgiots as a word of warning...
Ryoku: hmm.. ill go for a pidgot
Daniel: Daniel offers a berry to one of the Fearow to try and earn its trust
Ryoku: *pulls out back pack and finds some poke food and gives some to the pidgot*
Shion Vane: Shion Vane pats the Fearow that Daniel offers a berry to and whispers something to it
Daniel: Uhh...what did you just say?
Daniel: You did that to Growlithe, too.
Shion Vane: Nothing...he should let you ride him now.
Daniel: Ok...*Looks up at the Fearow and tries to figure out the best way to get up onto its back*
Shion Vane: But...I think we should wait until tomorrow...It's starting to get dark out and they don't like to fly in the dark.
Daniel: You sure they'll still be here in the morning?
Simi goes up to the fearow and whispers to it and the fearow seems to like her
Ryoku: are you sure shion?
Simi pets the fearow
Shion Vane: Yeah, if we sleep out here tonight they'll stay with us. I think it would be best that you all sleep out here tonight, it will also get you use to sleeping in the out doors which is what we will be doing often from now on.
Ryoku: *looks at the pidgot nervously and pets it and smiles and it smiles back* how do you do it shion?
Daniel: Uh...I don't have a tent...
Shion Vane: Who needs a tent?
Ryoku: i dont think we need one a campfire or some light will do
Daniel: Daniel lets Growlithe out of his ball
Daniel: I'll go look for wood for the fire. Growlithe will be a huge help there.
Simi lays down and pulls her fluffy towel out and covers herself with it and giggles as her eevee's head pops up from under the towel
Daniel heads off into the forest
Ryoku: woah wait dont go out there alone dan
Daniel: I'm not alone. I have Growlithe.
Shion Vane: Ryoku you stay here and do what you can to make the place comfortable, I'll go with him, I know the place better than you.
Ryoku: i was gonna say to take you anyways shion
Simi gets up and leaves her eevee covered up and helps ryoku make it more comfortable
Shion Vane pats Daniel on the back and smiles at him good humoredly "Come on nerd"
Daniel tenses up as his back is patted "Ok..."
Simi starts piling leaves up for makeshift beds
Daniel picks up some downed limbs "These should be good...we just need a few more like this big one"
Ryoku: *yawns and sweeps some of the leaves away into a pile for simi to make into beds and starts to climb up a tree fetching some branches to make them into hammocks*
Shion Vane: How bout we ask Growlithe and Zorua if they want to help us cut down a small tree?
Daniel: Hm...I don't know how well it'd work, but it's worth a try.
Simi helps Ryoku make hammocks out of branches and leaves
Shion Vane points out a thin baby tree "That should be fine"
Daniel: Hm...I would tell Growlithe to use Ember, but I wouldn't want to burn the whole thing down...
Shion Vane: If we had a water pokemon that'd help...but for now...*Zorua begins using fury swipes on the tree*
Ryoku: *jumps down and helps simi* you think we'll need some over head shelter?
Daniel: Growlithe! Bite the other end!
Simi: maybe it wouldn't hurt. Why don't you work on making a canopy and I'll finish these?
Simi: and when I'm done I'll come up and help
Shion Vane pushes on one end of the tree himself while the pokemon work and it finally comes crashing down.
Daniel: Good job, Growlithe! *Pats his head as he lets out a happy bark*
Ryoku: ok sounds good *jumps up climbs to the top of the tree and breaks some branches and some more leaves of the tree and keeps nearly falling* why did i have to go this high... o_o
Simi finishes the hammocks and joins Ryoku in the tree. Well part of your problem is you aren't braced in the tree correctly
Shion Vane puts a foot on a section of the tree and begins snapping it into pieces
Daniel gathers limbs and twigs from the surrounding area
Ryoku: oh? can you help me keep my balance?
Shion Vane gathers up what he thinks is enough wood "Ready to go back?"
Daniel: Yeah, looks like we've got more than enough.
Simi shows ryoku how to correctly brace himself in the tree. All you do is brace yourself like this and you should still have your mobility
Ryoku: *blushes alittle and smiles and does what simi says* i think.. yeah i got it thanks now lets get some more branches *tears of more branches*
Simi there you go. works on her half of the canopy
Shion Vane: Okay. *Starts heading back*
Daniel: Daniel folllows you
Shion Vane: Hey, I'm sorry for making fun of you earlier...
Daniel: It's...it's fine.
Shion Vane: I'm kinda new at this "dealing with people" thing.
Ryoku: *rips off a few more branches and trees* i think thats enough
Daniel: It's ok...I was too, once.
Simi looks it over yep should be. Do you need help getting down?
Shion Vane: Seems like all of us here but Ryoku don't like to deal with people much.
Ryoku: maybe alittle.. *slowly starts to climb down*
Simi: ok *watches him as he climbs down and climbs with him so she can help
Daniel returns to the camp, arms full of logs, sticks, and twigs
Ryoku: *smiles alittle and gets to the bottom* thanks simi
Daniel: Looks like you guys have been having some fun.
Simi: not a problem
Ryoku: you could say that
Simi: cozy enough for you daniel?
Shion Vane drops the wood in the middle of the little camp and starts walking away
Daniel: Yeah, between Growlithe and the leaves, I'll be pretty comfy tonight.
Simi: where you going Shion?
Daniel arranges the wood into a circular stack
Ryoku: ya shion where you going?
Shion Vane: I don't really like sleeping in camps, or with people...so I'm gonna go off in the woods. See you guys in the morning.
Ryoku: ok shion *lays on the hammock and closes eyes*
Daniel: Growlithe! Ember! *Growlithe shoots small flames at the stack of wood, starting a nice, warm fire*
Shion Vane: Shion Vane finds a tree and starts to doze off, well away from the camp.
Simi moves her Eevee to her hammock and curls up to sleep
Ryoku: lets dratini out of pokeball and hugs dratini*
Daniel gets into a hammock and pats his stomach, which Growlithe hops up onto and lays down on
Shion Vane falls asleep with Zorua on his stomach
Daniel wraps his arms around Growlithe and falls asleep
Ryoku: Dratini slides and wraps around my arm and fallss asleep
No comments:
Post a Comment