Daniel wakes up and sees his bed full of Pokemon "Awwww..."
Ryoku wakes up and pokes simis bunny ears "morning"
Simi jumps in fright "eep!"
Shion Vane gathers what he thinks is enough berries and returns to the house with them in his bag
Simi: what'd you do that for?
Shion Vane finds a bowl in the kitchen and puts the berries in it, lays down on the couch and waits for people to start waking up...
Daniel gets in bed and snuggles with the pokemon, then falls back asleep soon
Ryoku: cause its morning and your ears are cute *starts to get dressed*
Daniel: *Mary comes into the kitchen, and notices Shion* Oh, good morning. I was just about to go up and get you.
Simi: and you can't get dressed before waking me up? *starts getting the rest of the way dressed*
Shion Vane: I've been up for awhile. The berries are in the kitchen.
Ryoku: at least i had boxers on *rolls eyes and finishes getting dressed*
Daniel: Oh, ok. *She looks at the berries* These are really fresh...they'll make for good pancakes.
Simi: at least? Meaning you weren't going to wear anything? *looks concerned*
Shion Vane hops up off the couch "Yeah, I went out on a nearby route and gathered them this morning"
Daniel: Well you did a good job. *Nods and starts getting out ingredients for breakfast*
Shion Vane: Thanks...
Daniel: Hm...now what can you do...oh! I know. You can make scrambled eggs!
Ryoku: maybe....
Shion Vane: Scrambled eggs?
Simi: please don't
Ryoku: i wasnt going to *yawns sits on bed waiting for you*
Daniel: *Pulls out eggs from the fridge* All you need to do is crack one like this: *She cracks it on the edge of a pan* And open it up into bowl *She does* Then, you do one or two more and stir it all up with this. *She points to a wooden spoon* Then you put it into a pan after stirring it and cook it until it is all fluffy and yellow.
Simi: ok good. lets go *takes Ryoku's hand in hers*
Ryoku holds simi's hand back and follows her downstairs
Shion Vane: Okay...*Takes the eggs and bowl and cracks a few more eggs into it just like Mary showed him*
Simi walks into the kitchen and watches Shion and Mary cooking "morning Shion. Morning Mary"
Ryoku: hey shion and mary hows breakfast coming along?
Daniel: *Mary waves* It's going well, Shion seems to be learning fast.
Shion Vane pours the eggs into a pan and starts heating them, using a spoon to push the eggs around
Simi: That's good
Daniel: *Mary looks at Shion's progress* Good, those look tasty.
Ryoku: glad to hear *yawns alittle and closes eyes*
Shion Vane stops as the edges of the outer eggs turn a little light brown and turns the stove top off "I think I ruined them..."
Daniel: No, they're just fine. They just got a little burnt on the edges, is all.
Shion Vane: Okay...*Moves the eggs off the burner and doesn't even notice that his hand brushes the burner, burning the back of his hand a little*
Daniel: Shion! You got your hand on the burner!
Shion Vane goes over to the sink and washes his hands "I what?"
Daniel: Did you burn yourself?
Shion Vane shrugs and dries his hands off "If I did, I didn't feel anything"
Daniel: Oh...*She decides not to pursue that any further*
Shion Vane: Where is Daniel and Alan?
Simi sits down in a chair and makes Ryoku sit next to her
Daniel: Oh, they're probably sleeping late. They always do that...
Shion Vane: I'll go wake up Daniel. *Heads off to Daniel's room, without another word*
Daniel: *Mary disappears into her room, and comes out a minute later with Alan*
Ryoku sits next to simi "you okay?"
Shion Vane shuts the door, bends over, and whispers in Daniel's ear "Breeeeeaaaaaakfaaaaast"
Simi: yeah of course *lays her head on Ryoku's shoulder*
Daniel jumps and screams, then squirms to the other end of the bed
Shion Vane smirks "Hungry?"
Daniel: Uh...yeah...*realizes that he's still holding Sandshrew*
Ryoku wraps arm around simi and strokes her hair "did you hear a scream...?"
Shion Vane chuckles "Then get ready and come downstairs, we're all waiting"
Simi: that sounded like daniel? yeah
Daniel: Ok...sorry. *Gets out of bed and pats Sandshrew on the head, who lets out a happy meep*
Ryoku: ...what the hell did shion do...
Shion Vane: I made the eggs, your mom did the rest.
Daniel: Oh...hope they're good.
Shion Vane: Me too...I hope you like them.
Simi: I don't know.....
Daniel: Yeah. *Stretches and goes downstairs*
Ryoku yawns alittle are we heading to vermillion today?
Shion Vane follows Daniel down, staring at him intently...
Daniel reaches the dining room, not noticing Shion's staring.
Simi: I don't know? Maybe? Lets wait for Shion and Daniel
Shion Vane keeps staring at Daniel until he enters the kitchen "So everyone up now?"
Ryoku: ok
Daniel: *Mary nods and starts bringing all the food to the dining room*
Shion Vane helps Mary take the food to the dining room
Simi: Morning Daniel
Ryoku: so... ummm... daniel we heard you scream...
Simi: Yeah what was with the scream?
Daniel: Oh. Shion just woke me up with a pinch. *Glares at Shion*
Shion Vane: I didn't pinch you...
Ryoku: bow chika bow wow
Simi: mmmmhhhhmmmmmm
Daniel blushes and stares pointedly at Shion "Yes you did."
Shion Vane: I just whispered breakfast...
Shion Vane: And you jumped and screamed...
Daniel: Oh. Heheh.
Ryoku: like a girl?
Daniel sits at the table
Shion Vane stands at the table
Simi giggles
Shion Vane: So...eat?
Daniel: Ok. *Nods and tries the eggs*
Simi grabs some pancakes, waffles, and eggs and starts eating them
Ryoku tries the eggs and then adds pepper "perfect.."
Shion Vane: The eggs are good?
Daniel: Yeah. *Nods*
Simi adds salt and pepper to the eggs "these are delicious"
Ryoku nods and grabs 3 pancakes and pours syrup on them and eats
Shion Vane smiles "Thanks..."
Daniel gets some waffles and puts syrup and butter on them
Shion Vane: Do you all want orange juice?
Simi: yes please
Ryoku: yeah sure *finishes pancakes grabs another pancake then 2 waffles and puts the pancake in like a waffle pancake sandwich thing and eats*
Daniel: That'd be nice, Shion.
Simi ignores Ryoku and continues eating
Daniel: *Mary rolls her eyes at Ryoku*
Shion Vane: Okay...*Goes and grabs some glasses and a thing of orange juice, pouring it out for everyone and handing it to each person*
Daniel: Thanks, Shion.
Simi: Thank you Shion
Ryoku: thank you shion and mary for cooking this up for us
Daniel: *Mary smiles* No problem, Ryoku.
Shion Vane bows his head a little
Ryoku smiles and bows head back "so shion where are we going next?"
Shion Vane shakes his head "I think we should stay here another day or so, I like it here...and I want to go to the tower"
Daniel: Yeah, I wanted to go there too.
Simi: Ok that sounds good to me
Simi: I'd like to explore
Ryoku: ok that sounds great
Daniel: *Alan speaks up* So, we can expect you for another day?
Shion Vane nods "At least...and as long as you don't mind"
Simi: If it is not imposing on you, yes
Daniel: "Of course we won't mind."
Shion Vane: Thank you.
Shion Vane: So you all about done?
Daniel: Yeah. It was good. *Smiles at Mary and Shion*
Simi: Thank you very much. *finishes her breakfast and juice* Ryoku you just about done?
Ryoku finishes just after and nods "yeah I'm done thank you for the breakfast mary and shion"
Daniel: *Alan nods*
Shion Vane nods and starts cleaning up, taking the dishes to the kitchen and cleaning them
Daniel: *Mary stops Shion* No, I'll get it.
Simi takes Ryoku and her dishes into the kitchen
Shion Vane shakes his head and continues "I helped cook, I can help clean"
Daniel: No, you've done enough. Really. Just go enjoy yourself now.
Shion Vane: I'm fine. *Finishes clearing off the table*
Daniel: "Well, you're the most helpful guest we ever had."
Simi goes and takes Ryoku's hand and goes upstairs
Ryoku: h-hey where we going simi?
Shion Vane goes and wipes the table off with a wet wash cloth then a dries it with a towel.
Daniel gets up and walks over to Shion "Really. You don't need to do that..."
Shion Vane puts the wash cloth and towel by the sink "I'm done now anyway"
Daniel: To be honest, I'm actually kind of surprised you know how to do all of this anyway.
Shion Vane: I was watching Mary and Alan cleaning yesterday.
Simi: upstairs. I wanna grab my bag and Eevee
Daniel: Ah. Well, you don't need to help. Really. I'm sure my mom appreciates the help, but you really don't need to do any of that.
Simi: and check on Ditto
Ryoku: oh and why you taking me up there with you *pokes simi bunny ear*
Shion Vane shrugs "I want to learn how to do things"
Simi twitches when he pokes her ear "because I can"
Daniel: Yeah, but when you're a guest at someone's house, you don't do that stuff.
Ryoku: if you say so
Shion Vane: I don't really feel like a guest...I feel more like...I am home.
Simi: I do so lets go
Daniel: Oh...uh...come on, let's go get ready.
Shion Vane: I've been ready, I'll be waiting for you outside.
Daniel: All right. *Runs upstairs and grabs his bag*
Shion Vane heads out the front door and sets to work on his carving again
Shion Vane finishes the carving up, since he was working on it while gathering berries earlier as well...and puts it away again for now.
Daniel comes down the stairs, waves to his parents, and heads out the front door
Shion Vane grabs Daniel suddenly and jerks him to the side to surprise him
Daniel screams as he's grabbed
Shion Vane laughs "You screamed again"
Simi walks upstairs holding Ryoku's hand
Daniel: What were you expecting? *Glares at Shion*
Ryoku follows simi
Shion Vane chuckles "You kinda scream like a girl"
Daniel glares harder, squirms out of his grasp, and backs away
Simi checks on Ditto "Hey cutie you are looking a lot better"
Shion Vane ruffles up Daniel's hair and starts over towards the tower
Daniel follows Shion, still a little annoyed at him
Ryoku: indeed *ruffles up your hair*
Shion Vane pulls his flute out on the way "I think I should play this at the top of the tower"
Simi grabs Eevee and looks at Ryoku with a weird look on her face and grabs her bag "alright ready to go"
Daniel: Uh...why?
Shion Vane: Why not? The pokemon would probably like it.
Ryoku grabs backpack "yeah i'm ready"
Daniel: Ok, then...
Shion Vane: I won't if you don't think I should...
Simi takes Ryoku's hand and walks downstairs and outside "So where do you want to explore first?"
Daniel: No, it'll be fine. They'd love it.
Shion Vane: Okay...
Daniel: Shion?
Shion Vane: Daniel?
Ryoku: i dont mind up to you?
Daniel: You really don't need to help as much as you do in the kitchen.
Shion Vane: I enjoyed it.
Daniel: But...
Shion Vane: Besides, I have to learn how to cook and everything so I can take care of you.
Daniel blushes a bit "But I miss waking up with you..."
Simi: ok how about we check out the tower? I've always wanted to go up there?
Shion Vane smirks "But I slept with you on the sleeping bag all night"
Daniel 's eyes go wide "SHION!"
Shion Vane: DANIEL?!
Daniel: Why did you do that?!
Shion Vane: Because I can't sleep without you anymore...
Ryoku: yeah sure
Daniel stares at the ground and blushes
Simi: ok. *walks towards the tower holding Ryoku's hand* Why do my ears interest you all of a sudden?
Ryoku: cause i think there real *blushes alittle*
Shion Vane arrives at the tower "We're here"
Daniel: Good...*Pats Growlithe's head*
Simi: but they aren't. Why are you blushing?
Ryoku: cause it was a stupid thing to say...
Shion Vane heads into the tower "Wait...have you seen Zorua this morning?"
Simi: no it wasn't
Daniel: No...
Shion Vane: Huh...well I'm sure he'll show up sooner or later.
Ryoku hugs simi "you sure?"
Daniel: Ok. *Heads into the tower, and heads to the steps*
Shion Vane follows Daniel "What exactly did you do here anyway?"
Simi hugs Ryoku back "yeah I'm sure"
Daniel: I'd just walk around...look at the graves...
Shion Vane: I thought you worked here?
Ryoku: ok lets go inside..
Daniel: Ah, that's what you meant. People would leave flowers for their Pokemon, and I'd have to clean them up when they died.
Simi: ok *opens the door*
Shion Vane: Huh?
Ryoku follow simi inside
Daniel: Huh what?
Shion Vane: What did you clean up?
Shion Vane: You were just a janitor pretty much?
Daniel: The flowers. And sometimes people would leave trash lying around...
Shion Vane: Sounds...boring honestly...
Simi: lets go to the top....why do you think my ears are real?
Daniel: It wasn't exactly exciting work, but it was work in a place I love. *Growlithe starts whimpering*
Shion Vane nods "It'd be nice to work for pokemon at least"
Shion Vane: We're near Arcanine's grave aren't we?
Daniel: Yeah...
Daniel: *Growlithe starts walking down the next row of graves*
Ryoku: ok lets go and dunno you seemed so defense about them and there always there
Shion Vane: Should I leave you guys alone?
Daniel: I'd...rather you didn't... *Follows Growlithe*
Simi: i ....just.....like them
Shion Vane thinks that Daniel is probably a little tense and sad...so he slips his hand into Daniel's and squeezes it reassuringly
Ryoku: there cute.. anyways lets make our way up *holds simis hand and goes up the spiral staircase*
Daniel: Thanks. *Growlithe stops at a grave, and Daniel kneels down and pets him as he starts crying*
Simi: thanks...*follows Ryoku*
Shion Vane kneels down and pets Growlithe with one hand while squeezing Daniel's hand with his other.
Daniel pulls out a flower he picked on the way over and puts it on top of the grave
Ryoku: your welcome *looks at all the graves as i walk along still holding simis hand*
Simi looks at the graves as she walks holding Ryoku's hand
Shion Vane pulls out a little carving of an Arcanine and puts it on a little string, tying it around Growlithe's neck "That's one of the things I have been working on..."
Daniel: Shion...*Squeezes his hand tighter*
Shion Vane: I made you something too...
Daniel: Really?
Simi: Hey Ryoku?
Shion Vane pulls out the other carving of a string this one a perfect carving of Daniel's Growlithe...
Daniel stares at the carving, then pulls his hood down.
Shion Vane slips the necklace over Daniel's neck and ties it
Daniel stares into Shion's eyes and smiles "Thanks..."
Shion Vane blushes a bit and stands up "Uhh...no problem" *Ruffles up his hair*
Daniel pulls Shion back down, makes sure no one is looking, then gives him a quick kiss
Ryoku: yeah simi?
Simi: how come you let me boss you around so much?
Shion Vane smiles and kisses Daniel back
Daniel breaks it off and whispers "That was really sweet of you"
Ryoku: cause your my closest friend and i like being around you....
Shion Vane starts walking off "D...don't mention it"
Daniel gets up and puts his hand on Shion's shoulder
Shion Vane turns around "Hm?"
Simi stops "really?" tears start forming in her eyes
Daniel: Don't you dare go anywhere. *Slips his hand into Shion's*
Ryoku: yeah really... why and why are you crying?
Simi: cause no one has ever said that to me *hugs Ryoku*
Shion Vane blushes a bit "I'm still trying to reach the top"
Ryoku holds simi tightly "well someone has now..."
Daniel: I know. But let's wait here for Growlithe. *Growlithe presses his head against the grave, lets out a strong bark, and turns to Daniel*
Shion Vane looks curiously at Growlithe and chuckles "He loves you, you know that right?"
Daniel: Yeah...
Shion Vane: We got something in common then.
Simi: why don't we continue up to the top?
Simi: we're almost there
Ryoku: yeah lets go
Daniel blushes
Shion Vane: Ready?
Daniel: Yeah. *Growlithe yips and nuzzles Daniel's leg*
Shion Vane starts up the stairs to the top of the tower
Daniel follows Shion up
Simi looks out at the city from the top of the tower "wow. this is an amazing view huh?"
Ryoku looks out at the city "yeah its pretty amazing"
Simi leans against Ryoku with her back to his chest as she admires the view
Shion Vane reaches the top of the tower, notices Simi and Ryoku standing at one end, decides to ignore them for now and goes off to the right side, where he was planning to go anyway
Daniel follows Shion over to the right side
Shion Vane leads Daniel to a stone Pillar with some writing on it and surrounded by at least a dozen or so gravestones.
Simi turns and faces Ryoku "Hey why don't we go sit down?"
Daniel: Oh, I've seen that before.
Ryoku: it's up to you *wraps arms around you*
Shion Vane: I think this is it...does it say Vane on it?
Simi: sure *leads him over to a bench and sits down pulling him down next to her*
Daniel 's eyes go wide "I knew it...I knew your last name was familiar..."
Ryoku sits down next to simi and closes eyes
Shion Vane nods "My family has taken care of the tower for generations, my grandfather was even the one that supposedly gave Red the pokeflute to use on the Snorlax"
Daniel: I think I even remember meeting your dad once or twice...
Shion Vane: I was really young back then if you did...
Simi turns to Ryoku and and pushes him down onto his back on the bench and very passionately kisses him
Daniel turns around and gasps as he notices what Simi is doing
Shion Vane: He didn't really look old though...he-*Turns to see what Daniel is gasping at* I KNEW IT!
Ryoku shocked and blushes alot
Simi lays down on Ryoku's chest
Daniel blushes intensely and pulls his hood up
Shion Vane chuckles "Like the flies?"
Ryoku still in shock, continues to blush and pull hood up
Daniel just watches, laughing
Shion Vane flips Daniel around and kisses him too
Daniel mmmfs and kisses back, blushing bright
Simi: why are you pulling your hood up Ryoku?
Shion Vane strokes Daniel's cute red cheeks
Daniel whines and pushes Shion away
Shion Vane: Anyway...as I was saying...
Ryoku: I'm blushing *muscle blues begins to play though headphones* gah... that song doesnt help ether D:
Simi: awww....really? *pulls his hood off*
Shion Vane turns back towards the pillar "My dad always looked young...well up until he got sick and lost all his hair he looked young, and had long black hair like I did when we met kind of, except his was more well kept...I remember people jokingly saying that my dad was prettier than my mom and more womanlike too"
Ryoku: h-hey... also why did you do that...
Daniel stares at the pillar too
Shion Vane: His name was Shion too...
Shion Vane: You sure you think you met him before?
Simi: do what? pull your hood off? because its cute that you blush
Daniel: Uh...I never knew his name...but I do remember a Mr. Vane...
Shion Vane: Oh yeah...why do you think I can talk to pokemon?
Daniel: Because you were raised by them?
Ryoku: oh...
Shion Vane: No, because it runs in my dad's bloodline...
Shion Vane: One of the reasons why my family has always looked over the tower, because we can understand pokemon, talk to them, calm them...
Daniel: Ah...
Simi: so umm.........did you enjoy that?
Ryoku: uhh... alittle... it was mostly a shock....
Simi: so only a little cause of the shock?
Shion Vane: It's rare that a girl in our bloodline can understand though, there has only been a few and they are never allowed to work at the tower, its always been the men...and since I was the only boy my dad ever had...I was expected to be the one to take care of the tower when he would die...
Daniel: Really?
Shion Vane: Yeah...I don't think my mom agreed with it though, she thought my dad's family was a bunch of freaks so she probably was never able to accept that...
Ryoku: i just don't know what to say cause i didn't know you felt that way about me...
Simi: Ryoku?
Daniel: Ah. Well, I don't think he's a freak. In fact...when you describe him, he reminds me of you.
Ryoku: Simi?
Simi: shut up. *kisses him again*
Shion Vane: Yeah...he thought pokemon should be loved and cherished, treated as equals...while my mom...
Daniel: Hm?
Shion Vane: I remember now...she saw pokemon as nothing but specimens to be studied and experimented on...
Daniel: ...that's horrible.
Ryoku muffles then closes eyes and blushes alittle
Simi: so was that one as much of a shock?
Simi: and why are you blushing so much?
Ryoku: feels alittle weird kissing me suddenly in a graveyard....
Shion Vane: I don't know how they ever got together...my mom must have been a lot different when she was younger...I think they met eachother as young trainers.
Simi: anything else?
Daniel: Ok, then.
Shion Vane: Is there a gravestone that says Shion on it anywhere?
Ryoku: like what?
Daniel: Y...yeah. *Points to it*
Simi: Like how do you feel about me?
Shion Vane goes over to it and places a larger carving of a Scyther in front of it
Ryoku: i told you already...
Daniel: Why a Scyther, Shion?
Shion Vane: That was my dad's pokemon...
Simi: what? just that I'm the closest friend you've ever had?
Daniel: Oh...*Hugs Shion from behind*
Shion Vane closes his eyes as Daniel hugs him "I remember playing with it when I was little...it always acted mean and harsh to most people, but was always very kind and tolerant of me..." *Sighs*
Ryoku: pretty much... this was kinda unexpected...
Daniel: Because it knew you...and how you were. *Hugs tighter*
Simi: I see......
Shion Vane sighs again and wipes his eyes as he feels tears starting to trickle down
Daniel: Shion. *Wipes his tears away and whispers in his ear* I love you.
Ryoku nods alittle "should we go meet shion and dan?"
Shion Vane: I love you too...
Daniel rests his head on Shion's shoulder, hugging as tight as he can
Simi: I guess...... *sits up and notices Shion and Daniel* Found them
Shion Vane: What's even worse...I think my mom killed Scyther.
Ryoku: good spotting.. *turns head and see them*
Simi: I wonder if they saw.....
Daniel: That's horrible...*Just keeps hugging and doesn't let go*
Simi: Do you think they did Ryoku?
Shion Vane: After my dad died my mom didn't speak for days and just cried...while Scyther stayed in my room and comforted me...and slept with me every night...but after about a week my mom stopped crying all the time and became harsher, and soon after that I remember waking up in the middle of the night and seeing Scyther being forced out of the room with an electric collar around its neck...
Daniel: H...holy shit..
Shion Vane sobs "He was either killed...or experimented on...probably both...but if he is alive still...I have to find him, and probably put him out of his misery"
Ryoku: most likely....
Daniel: No...no...if he's alive...he's got to be all right...
Shion Vane shakes his head "I doubt it...knowing my mother"
Simi gets up and pulls Ryoku up "well lets go and talk to Shion and Daniel"
Daniel sighs and keeps hugging Shion
Ryoku: ok lets go.. *walks with simi*
Shion Vane suddenly jumps up "What...the hell..."
Daniel: What?
Simi holds Ryoku's hand "Hey Shion, hey Daniel"
Ryoku: hey dan and shion
Shion Vane turns around as a Cubone with glowing red eyes is walking towards them, its body twitching and spasming.
Daniel turns around and jumps at the Cubone
Simi notices the Cubone "what the f...?"
Ryoku: woah... who pissed in that cubones berries...
Shion Vane shakes his head and sighs "This is what happens when the world is full of negative energy, and no one is here to calm the ghost pokemon of the tower..."
Daniel: I thought they had someone...
Shion Vane: Well apparantly he isn't doing a very good job...
Daniel: He must be on vacation....
Shion Vane shakes his head "That's irresponsible" *Sighs and pulls out his flute*
Daniel: How is that irresponsible? It must be a hard job, and I don't remember him ever missing a day...
Shion Vane: Someone should always be here watching over the tower. *Starts to play the song on his flute*
Daniel listens to the song and watches the Cubone
Shion Vane plays the song as loud as he can, as a black mass starts to come out of the cubone
Simi leans up against Ryoku as she watches Shion
Ryoku hugs simi
Shion Vane continues playing as the Gastly that had possessed Cubone completly exits it, and Cubone colappses and faints on the floor.
Daniel stares at the Gastly "I didn't know they could do that..."
Simi watches in amazement
Shion Vane stops playing the flute, runs over to the fainted Cubone and picks it up, stepping backwards. "Someone catch the Gastly, that one would make a good adition to the team, it's strong"
Ryoku: what the hell was that voodoo shit...
Daniel: *The Gastly flies over to Daniel, and hovers above him* I think...this one recongizes me..
Shion Vane: Well then do something about it. I'm going to take this Cubone to the center, it needs help bad right now. *Takes off down the stairs*
Daniel: Ok...*Stares up at the Gastly* You...do I know you?
Simi watches Daniel and the Gastly
Daniel: *It stares down at Daniel and nods* You're...the one I'd see out of the corner of my eye sometimes...
Shion Vane rushes into the pokecenter and hands the Cubone to the nurse "It was possessed by a Gastly in the tower, and it fainted when it left its body" *The nurse stands speechless for a second but then runs off as Chansey comes and takes Cubone away on a stretcher*
Daniel: *Gastly stares at Daniel for a second, then suddenly swoops into his head and speaks to him* "After the old Shion died, no one would visit us...no one loved us...we were restless. And you stayed. You'd visit us every day. And we never forgot it. When you left the tower to explore Kanto, I felt compelled to follow you. To watch over you. When you were poisoned in Pewter, I smiled. Not because you were leaving this world, but because the spirits of the tower would finally have a friend among them. When I saw that you were friends of Shion's son, I knew I had to keep following you. Now, I'm making my presence known to you. I will continue to follow you, and now I will join you in battle to protect you" *The Gastly flies out of his head and hovers above his head*
Shion Vane: *The nurse comes back and tells Shion that she doesn't think the Cubone will make it, but suddenly a crash can be heard from the back and the nurse runs off again*
Shion Vane: *The nurse comes back a little worn out looking and with her pants and top ripped a little "Uhhhh...he woke up...now please take him out of here before he destroys the place"*
Shion Vane: *The Cubone is carried out by two Chanseys, squirming around in their gripaniel looks up at the Gastly, feeling a little weak "Guys...no need to worry about him. He's going to be coming with us."
Shion Vane takes the Cubone and as soon as he does it stops moving and just stares up at him as he carries it out of the center.
Simi takes Ryoku's hand "lets go downstairs now"
Shion Vane stares back at the Cubone but then it suddenly headbutts him, nearling knocking him over.
Daniel follows the others down
Ryoku: ok lets go *follows*
Simi walks hand in hand with Ryoku
Shion Vane twitches a bit "So that's how it's going to be huh?" *Headbutts the Cubone back, making it fall out of his hands and spin its head around dizzily for a little bit*
Daniel follows the others out of the tower, feeling a little uneasy
Shion Vane places his hand on the Cubone's head, steadying it, and explains to it what happened and why he brought it to the center.
Ryoku looks at simi "so why did you kiss me...?"
Simi: just....expirimenting
Ryoku: so how did that experiment go?
Shion Vane: *The Cubone nods and says it will follow Shion and his friends since he helped him*
Shion Vane nods and says that it will be friends with all of them sooner or later, and not just be following them for some sort of debt
Simi: I don't know yet. I'm kind of confused
Ryoku: glad im not the only one
Shion Vane: *The Cubone just stares at him* ...Okay lets go back to Daniel's house, they're probably back, or will be soon...*Heads off towards Daniel's house with Cubone*
Simi: What are you confused about?
Daniel: So...what now, guys?
Ryoku: why i was your experiment
Simi: What do you mean Daniel?
Simi: because you're the only straight guy in the group?
Daniel blushes intensely upon hearing that...
Daniel: I mean...we just left the tower, what're we going to do now?
Shion Vane sits down in front of the door to the house watching the Cubone headbutt the ground and random rocks
Shion Vane: *Nidorino comes around the corner of the house and stares Cubone down once it sees it*
Simi: back to your house...its kind of getting dark
Daniel: Oh. Ok, that sounds good.
Simi starts walking towards Daniels house holding Ryoku's hand
Shion Vane: *Nidorino and Cubone nod at eachother and Cubone hops on Nidorino's back, as he continues on his patrol*
Daniel follows Simi and Ryoku back
Ryoku walks into daniel's parents house
Daniel follows Ryoku in, noticing that Gastly isn't with him anymore "Hi, Shion!"
Shion Vane gets up and follows everyone in "Hey..."
Daniel: I see you made a friend today. *Smiles at the Cubone*
Simi: oh hey shion. sorry i was thinking
Shion Vane nods "Him and Nidorino seem to get along"
Ryoku: hey shion hows the cubone
Shion Vane: He's...better than fine, when he woke up he tried destroying the pokecenter...
Simi: Ryoku can I talk to you upstairs?
Daniel: Good. I'm glad Nidorino is getting along with SOMEONE.
Ryoku: sure...
Daniel: *Alan waves from the kitchen*
Shion Vane: Uhhh...hey Alan.
Simi walks upstairs holding Ryoku's hand
Ryoku holds simis hand back and follows
Daniel waves back to Alan and plops down on the couch "Something smells good in there"
Shion Vane sits down next to Daniel on the couch and yawns
Simi walks into the guest room with Ryoku and lets go of his hand and sits on her bed
Ryoku looks at her "whats up?"
Simi: We need to talk about us kissing
Ryoku: ummm what about it?
Simi: I'm confused about it.
Simi: I don't know if it was enjoyable to both of us or what?
Ryoku: i just see you as a friend though..
Simi: so you didn't enjoy being kissed?
Ryoku: i did...
Simi: why did you enjoy it?
Ryoku: doesn't every guy enjoy'd being kissed by a pretty girl *smirks and sighs* i still see you as a close friend...
Simi: but i'm not pretty
Simi: so because you see me as a friend you didn't really enjoy it?
Ryoku: pretty much...
Simi: I see.....*looks disappointed* ok then... *walks out of the room and out of daniel's house*
Ryoku sighs alittle and runs after simi
Simi: Go away Ryoku I need to be alone
Ryoku: whats wrong.. *places hand on your shoulder*
Simi: Just leave me alone *takes his hands off her shoulders and runs off faster than he can run and jumps up into a tree*
Daniel turns on the TV and flips to a random show
Shion Vane stares at the TV "It's like that thing at the museum..."
Ryoku runs back in daniel's parents house crying and runs upstairs into the guest room
Daniel: Yeah. *Looks over his shoulder* I'm gonna go up and see what's wrong with him.
Shion Vane: Whoa...
Shion Vane: I'll go too...
Shion Vane heads upstairs and goes into the guest room
Daniel follows Shion up
Shion Vane: Ryoku?
Ryoku: shes gone... *cries more*
Shion Vane: She'll be back...
Daniel: What happened, Ryoku?
Ryoku: simi ran off *sighs* the only person that was really close to me... *shakes head*
Shion Vane: She's probably just confused about the kiss and thinking about things, she'll be back by morning.
Daniel: I'm sure she'll be back. She wouldn't run off forever.
Ryoku: i just felt like it was my fault *hugs shion and daniel*
Shion Vane: Well, did you act not very happy about the kiss? If you didn't act like you enjoyed it she is probably upset...maybe she's falling in love with you.
Daniel hugs Ryoku back
Ryoku: well i didnt.. cause i saw her as a close friend... i didn't know she felt that way it was so sudden to..
Shion Vane: You've been like her only friend...she's going to fall for you faster than normal...face it...she IS falling for you.
Ryoku shrugs alittle "if ya say so.."
Shion Vane: I've noticed that she is a lot like me...and that's how I was....
Ryoku: i have noticed she's kinda like you aswell though, so shion you just kinda went with it?
Shion Vane shrugs "Yeah, it felt right...more right than anything ever has for me before really" *Looks over at Daniel*
Ryoku: we'll see how time goes... I don't feel the same though it's really sudden...
Daniel blushes a bit and shoots Shion a little glare
Shion Vane ruffles Daniel's hair "He didn't feel the same way at first either"
Daniel blushes even more and glares harder
Ryoku smirks alittle "ill be honest you did look alittle gay at first dan"
Shion Vane: Leave him alone Ryoku, this is about you and Simi right now.
Daniel blushes and stares at the floor
Ryoku: Don't worry im just saying anyways i know.. i think it will be fine...
Shion Vane: Don't hurt her, she's been hurt enough in her life already.
Ryoku: i won't...
Shion Vane: You'd better not...or else. *Turns and walks out the door, back downstairs*
Daniel: You gonna be all right?
Ryoku rolls eyes and lays back down on the bed
Daniel: Ryoku?
Ryoku: yeah
Daniel: Good. *Follows Shion downstairs*
Shion Vane: Oh, is Ryoku going to eat?
Daniel: Oh, I should check. "Ryoku? You gonna come down for dinner?"
Ryoku: "no..." *rolls over and cuddles pillow*
Daniel: You sure?
Ryoku: yeah...
Daniel: Ok...*Heads back downstairs*
Shion Vane goes out to the kitchen "What are you guys making?"
Daniel: *Alan turns around from the stove* I'm making beef stew.
Shion Vane: Sounds good...
Daniel: "I may not be able to make breakfast, but I know my way around dinner."
Shion Vane chuckles "So it is going to be good then?"
Daniel: "Yep. Hey, could you get me the salt?"
Shion Vane: The salt?
Daniel: Oh. That white jar on the table.
Shion Vane: Okay. *Grabs the salt and hands it to Alan*
Daniel: Could you open it for me? My hands are kind of full here...
Shion Vane: Oh. *Opens the salt* Pour it i-
Daniel: *A toy Ekans pops out of the jar and springs into Shion's face*
Shion Vane: .....wow.
Daniel: *Alan laughs and keeps cooking* I knew I'd get SOMEONE with SOMETHING.
Shion Vane: I'll admit...I did not expect that...
Daniel: *Alan laughs* Oh, could you get the others? The stew's almost ready.
Shion Vane: Okay...but I'll get you back for that...
Daniel: *He chuckles* I'd like to see you try.
Shion Vane goes and gets Daniel and Mary and brings them back out to eat
Daniel sits at the table, and Alan looks confused. "Where are the others?"
Shion Vane: Uhhh...lets just say the cute couple had a bit of a fight.
Daniel: "Oh...well, I guess we'll all have a little more stew, then. Hope they're all right..."
Shion Vane: Yeah...*Suddenly there is a loud knock at the front door*
Daniel: "Hm...wonder who it could be?" *Alan goes to the front door*
Shion Vane: *A police officer stands at the door* Excuse me sir, is this the Hikari residence?
Daniel: "Uh...yes?"
Shion Vane: "An informant told us that you and your wife have been involved in a ring of illegal pokemon trading"
Daniel: "Excuse me? You must have the wrong place."
Shion Vane: "I'm afraid not sir, we have hard evidence that points to you being involved"
Daniel: "You MUST have the wrong place. The only pokemon we have is a Vulpix. The Growlithe is our son's, and the others belong to visitors we're having here"
Shion Vane: "Sir, please come with us to the station now, if in fact you are not involved then I am sure we can get this resolved"
Daniel: "Ok, sir. Can I explain what's going on to my family?"
Shion Vane: "Of course, but if you do anything suspicous and run, my officers will arrest you, we have the place surrounded"
Daniel: "Yes sir..." *Alan heads into the kitchen and explains the situation, assuring everyone that everything will be sorted out, and he'll be back in no time*
Shion Vane breaks out in laughter
Daniel: *Alan glares at Shion* "Did you have anything to do with this?"
Shion Vane: *The police officer suddenly turns back into Zorua and hops into Shion's lap* Me? How would I have anything to do with this?
Daniel: *Alan stares blankly at Zorua, then breaks out into laughter*
Shion Vane: I told you I'd get you back.
Daniel: "And I didn't believe you..."
Shion Vane: That was fun, we should play tricks on eachother again sometime.
Daniel: "I don't think I can top that..."
Shion Vane: Then I guess you'd better start planning now and do the best you've ever done.
Daniel: *Alan chuckles* All right. Now, let's get back to dinner.
Shion Vane: Yeah...*Pours some stew in a bowl and starts eating with a spoon*
Daniel pours himself a bowl, too
Daniel: *Alan and Mary do the same*
Daniel: "So, are you enjoying my cooking, Shion?"
Shion Vane nods "It tastes good, but I'm worried that it may make me sick tomorrow"
Daniel: "Why?"
Shion Vane: Because you are the one who cooked it.
Daniel: "I wouldn't do something that mean"
Shion Vane: I wouldn't be surprised.
Daniel: "I never do pranks that hurt...too much"
Shion Vane chuckles "Okay"
Daniel finishes his stew
Shion Vane finishes his as well "What did you think of it Daniel?"
Daniel: I liked it. Dad makes good stew.
Shion Vane nods "We should probably go to bed soon though"
Daniel: Yeah, if we're going to be leaving tomorrow.
Shion Vane: Probably...
Daniel: Thanks for letting us stay here, guys. *Nods at his parents*
Shion Vane: Yeah, it was nice meeting you guys.
Daniel: *Alan* "It was nice meeting you too, Shion. Hopefully next time I'll have something better planned for a prank"
Shion Vane chuckles "Hopefully"
Daniel gets up "Well, I'm gonna head off to sleep. Night everyone."
Shion Vane: Goodnight Mary, and Alan. Don't worry, you'll definetly be seeing a lot of me.
Daniel: *They look a little puzzled by that statement*
Shion Vane: I plan on moving back to Lavender once our adventure is done.
Daniel: *Mary* "Really?"
Shion Vane: Yeah. Really.
Daniel: Ok. Well, I hope you enjoy your adventure, no matter what you decide.
Shion Vane nods "Though this adventure just started really, I think I've already made the most important decisions I had to"
Daniel: "Ah, ok."
Daniel starts heading upstairs
Shion Vane: Oh, and I think we're all going to be sleeping in a little later, so please don't come wake us, we've had kind of a long and hard day. Goodnight. *Heads upstairs with Daniel*
Daniel: *Mary nods*
Daniel goes up to his room
Shion Vane follows Daniel in, shuts the door, and locks it.
Daniel sits on the bed "So, you wanna know what happened after you left the tower?"
Shion Vane: Gastly decided to join us.
Daniel: How did you know?
Shion Vane: I can sense him.
Daniel: How?
Shion Vane: Though I don't know how you convinced him to join us. *Sits next to Daniel* So tell me.
Daniel: I didn't convince him...you know how I've said I've seen a Gastly out of the corner of my eye sometimes?
Shion Vane: That was the one?
Daniel: Yeah. He...uh...had been following me ever since I left on my adventure.
Shion Vane: Not surprised, who wouldn't want to follow a cutie like you?
Daniel blushes "Nah... he was following me because I was one of the only people who would visit the tower"
Shion Vane: Ah.
Daniel stretches
Shion Vane: So why did he decide to show himself and join us now?
Daniel: Probably because he realized who you were.
Shion Vane: Hm?
Daniel: He said something about your dad, and he said that he liked you.
Shion Vane: Oh...okay.
Daniel gets up and lies down on his sleeping bag
Shion Vane: The doors locked...they won't be coming in and bothering us...come up here...
Daniel: O...ok...
Daniel gets up and sits back down on his bed
Daniel: *Whispers* Never thought I'd be sharing it with a guy...
Shion Vane smirks "Any complaints?"
Daniel: N...no...
Shion Vane smirks "Well I'm feeling kinda hot in here, aren't you?"
Daniel: Maybe you should fix that.
Shion Vane: Oh? How should I do that?
Daniel: *Whispers* By taking off that jacket of yours.
Shion Vane takes his jacket off and throws it across the room "Anything else?"
Daniel: Uh...your pants, too...
Shion Vane slips them off and throws them across the room as well and smirks micheviously "...Anything else?"
Daniel: Uh...nothing that...uh...hey, suddenly I'm hot... *chuckles*
Shion Vane: Let me help with that. *Slips Daniel's hoodie off for him*
Daniel blushes "I...I can do that for myself..."
Shion Vane: I know that. *Slips Daniel's shirt off too, kissing his neck softly once it is off*
Daniel shivers and blushes even more
Shion Vane: Still have one more thing to fix...*Kisses Daniel as he slips his hands down to Daniel's pants, slowly unbuttoning and unzipping them*
Daniel blushes harder than ever and kisses back
Shion Vane breaks the kiss off "Lay down..."
Daniel: O...ok..*Lies down on his side, facing Shion*
Shion Vane slips Daniel's pants off the rest of the way, then lays down next to him and pulls the blanket over them
Daniel stares into Shion's eyes and hugs tight
Shion Vane smiles and strokes Daniel's cheek...his eyes suddenly beginning to water "I really am...totally in love with you..."
Daniel blushes and stares down
Shion Vane: Look at me...
Daniel looks up iinto Shion's eyes again, blushing
Shion Vane wraps his arms and legs around Daniel, cuddling him closely "Really...I'm in love with you Daniel"
Daniel: I...I am...I am too...
Shion Vane plays with Daniel's hair "Remember how I said I plan on moving back here after our adventure?"
Daniel: Y...yeah?
Shion Vane: It'd be nice to have someone that I can move into a place here with...
Daniel: I...I might not mind..
Shion Vane smirks "Did I say you were that someone?"
Daniel: I...sorta guessed it...
Shion Vane starts to fall asleep suddenly
Daniel: Shion?
Shion Vane: Sorry...yeah...I'm just suddenly really tired. *Nuzzles into Daniel's neck*
Daniel: Ok...*Hugs Shion as tight as he can and smiles*
Shion Vane: But...yeah...I want to live with you here in Lavender once our adventure is over.
Daniel: I'd...I'd like that...
Shion Vane smiles softly "I hoped so..."
Daniel kisses Shion
Shion Vane closes his eyes and kisses back...moving his hands down and resting them on Daniel's butt
Daniel squirms a bit, then gets comfortable with them there...
Shion Vane squeezes Daniel's butt gently as he kisses him tender and lovingly
Daniel blushes even more, but lets out a quiet mmmmm...
Shion Vane smirks and breaks the kiss off "You like that cutie?"
Daniel: Y...yeah...
Shion Vane smirks and rests his head on a pillow "I'll remember that"
Daniel blushes and stares down
Shion Vane pulls Daniel close to him and lets him share the same pillow
Daniel rests his head inches away from Shion's and smiles
Shion Vane rubs Daniel's back "You still haven't told me my surprise"
Daniel: Why would I tell you if it's a surprise? And we're not gone yet.
Shion Vane: True...can't I get a hint though...I'm REALLY anxious....
Daniel: Nah. I think I'd like to keep you guessing.
Shion Vane: Will...we have to buy something for it?
Daniel: I'm not saying anything. *Smirks*
Shion Vane whimpers a little "Please?"
Daniel: Nope.
Shion Vane gets up "Then I'm sleeping in the sleeping bag"
Daniel glares at Shion "Really?"
Shion Vane: Nah...I can't do that...
Daniel smirks "I knew it"
Shion Vane: But...if you give me a hint...I'll give you a surprise right now...
Daniel: Oh? I guess I can do that, then.
Shion Vane: Although I'll do the surprise anyw- wait really?
Daniel: Oh? What was that?
Shion Vane blushes a bit "N...nothing!"
Daniel: Nope. I heard that.
Shion Vane whines a bit "Please...one little hint?"
Daniel: Nope. I want it to completely surprise you.
Daniel: You know it'll be better that way.
Shion Vane: Fine...I'm really not going to do a surprise right now.
Daniel rolls his eyes
Shion Vane: I gave you a surprise today anyway.
Shion Vane: Or did you forget? *Points at the necklace*
Daniel: Ok. All I'm going to say is that it doesn't involve our Pokemon.
Daniel: That's. IT.
Daniel: And I remember that. How could I forget?
Shion Vane lays back down "So I don't have to give you a different surprise now then right?"
Daniel: You still do. *Wraps an arm around Shion*
Shion Vane smirks "Not if I don't want to, you know by now you can't really make me do anything"
Daniel glares HARD at Shion and rolls over, facing away from him
Shion Vane: Don't be like that...I gave you something already today, let's just be happy about right now?
Daniel sighs "I guess you're right"
Shion Vane: Besides...*Snuggles close behind Daniel again* You have a man that loves you, doesn't that mean anything?
Daniel smiles "Yeah..it does...and can you stay like that tonight? I like it..."
Shion Vane: Of course...Although I could do something that'd make it even better probably.
Daniel: Like what?
Shion Vane: This...*Nibbles on Daniel's ear*
Daniel squirms and blushes
Shion Vane licks along Daniel's neck, kissing it softly
Daniel shivers intensely
Shion Vane kisses Daniel's neck, sucking on it a little
Daniel closes his eyes and shivers more
Shion Vane continues to kiss Daniel like that
Daniel closes his eyes, comforted by the kissing
Shion Vane runs his hands down Daniel's sides, still kissing.
Daniel starts drifting off to sleep in Shion's arms
Shion Vane stops kissing and whispers in Daniel's ear "Daniel...?"
Daniel: What?
Shion Vane: I love you...
Daniel: I love you too..night, Shion.
Shion Vane: One more thing...
Daniel: Hm?
Shion Vane: Someday...
Daniel: Someday?
Shion Vane: I'm going to...
Daniel: Hm?
Shion Vane: ...make love to you. *Kisses the back of Daniel's head and starts to fall asleep...*
Daniel squeaks and blushes more
Shion Vane: What...was that adorable noise?
Daniel: Nothing! *Falls asleep*
Shion Vane falls asleep kissing and sucking on Daniel's neck again
Simi climbs out of the tree after Ryoku leaves and starts walking around trying to work through her confusion. After a few hours of walking she comes back to Daniel's parents house. She finds the front door locked and notices the guest room window open. She climbs up to the window and comes in through the window
Ryoku turns over, looks at simi still crying
Simi: Ryoku....what's wrong?
Ryoku grabs simi, pins her against the wall and kisses passionately
Simi is surprised and tenses up and starts blushing and lets out a muffled surprised squeak
Ryoku smirks "that was payback for earlier"
Simi: wh......wh......why are you crying though?
Ryoku: cause i upset you...and i thought i lost you v.v
Simi: why would that matter?
Ryoku: cause your the closest person i have and i couldnt ever adventure without you by myside
Simi: why would that matter?
Ryoku: because i have fun when im with you and i like cuddling you....
Simi: So am i just someone to cuddle with?
Ryoku: no... your the closest person i've ever opened up to told everything too.. you mean alot to me *sighs and lays down on bed*
Simi: but you don't feel anything other than friendship towards me? *sighs and lays on her bed facing the wall*
Ryoku: i dont know what i feel yet...
Simi: meaning you didn't think anything of what happened? or did it mean nothing to you?
Ryoku: it meant something to me i just was shocked cause i didnt know someone would ever feel that away about me again
Simi: what do you mean again? and what did it mean to you?
Ryoku: like i didnt think anyone would fall in love with me again, and well it might quite abit to me..
Simi: why did it mean so much to you?
Simi: and you've had someone fall in love with you before?
Ryoku: i know but i didnt think anyone else would cause i traveled around so much and i kinda gaveup
Simi: so because you travel so much you never thought you'd meet someone you cared about?
Ryoku: yeah kinda pathetic right? *sits down and leans up against the wall*
Simi: not really......not if its something you really want
Ryoku: true... *sighs alittle*
Simi: is that.......what you want?
Ryoku: yeah...
Simi: then its not pathetic.......at least you know what its like to have been in love..........
Ryoku: why how come you don't
Simi: I've never known love.........
Simi: Not even from family.
Simi: I've been an outcast from society pretty much my whole life. I mean seriously, who could ever love someone like me? *a tear trickles down her cheek as she tries to not cry*
Ryoku walks over to simi and cuddles her from behind "why were you a outcast from society?
Simi starts full out crying when she feels Ryoku cuddle her
Simi: my parents didn't even want me
Ryoku: why wouldn't your parents want you...?
Simi: I....I....don't know
Simi: I barely knew my family growing up. I barely ever saw my dad. He was at work all the time growing up
Simi: And my mom couldn't stand the sight of me
Ryoku: your mum sounds like a bitch... *cuddles tighter*
Simi: I...guess.......
Simi: I only knew her til I was like 5
Ryoku: then what happened...
Simi: I....don't....know.......One day I woke up and everyone was gone. No note or anything....
Ryoku: simi... thats horrible...
Simi: I've been on my own ever since.
Simi: They never taught me to read or anything. The only kindness I've ever really been shown before you guys came into my life was at libraries
Simi: and after I was attacked in Cerulean
Ryoku: how did you learn to read and write and what happened in cerulean....
Simi: I use to go to the library all the time. I'd pick up picture books and just stare longingly at the photos. I thought they were so beautiful. One day one of the librarians sat down with me and asked if I knew how to read and I told her no and she sat there with me after her shift was over and started teaching me. She taught me how to write shortly after that. Once I learned to read she couldn't get me out of my books. I especially liked the ones that showed me how to do everything I can now. Like the mechanical and electrical stuff. She'd let me practice at the library and I eventually got hired on at the library to be their electrician. The dancing however is a natural talent. I've always wanted to be a dancer
Simi: and Cerulean.....*sighs*
Ryoku: sounds impressive your actally quite talented i always wondered where you got them skills from...
Simi: well I was on my way there because I wanted to travel there. I had heard stories of it and wanted to see for myself. The long story short is I was attacked by some men who taunted me and eventually robbed me who I never saw their faces who almost killed Eevee and myself. A fisherman found me and thought me to be almost dead and brought me to the pokecenter to be healed. Shortly after that I left and until the other day had never been back.
Simi: Thanks. I guess I've always had a thirst for knowledge
Ryoku clunches fists "i won't let anyone hurt you again..."
Simi: but you've already hurt me Ryoku....earlier......
Ryoku: i... didn't know something that horrible happened to you i didn't know you went though that much... im sorry for hurting you earlier and i dont expect forgiveness but I'm so sorry about hurting you...
Simi: I just......you, daniel, and shion are the only people I've felt comfortable around to stay with for any period of time past a day or two and have ever even started to open up to....and I just.....I've never had any feelings for anyone......I'm confused.
Simi: I don't know what these feelings are or what they mean or if they are good or bad
Ryoku strokes your hair "just go with what you feel"
Simi: That's the thing though. I did and you didn't seem to enjoy it much
Ryoku: thats cause i didnt know that you did like me at first and i felt alittle uncomftable cause it was all so sudden...
Simi: is it still uncomfortable?
Ryoku: not really...
Ryoku: why would i be
Simi: well you said it was earlier....
Simi: why did you kiss me when I came into the room?
Ryoku: cause i never thought id see you again and i was so happy when i saw you
Simi: So you only kissed me cause you missed me?
Ryoku: and i sorta like you...
Simi: sorta?
Ryoku blushes "i-i..love..you"
Simi: i....you.....what? *starts blushing*
Ryoku turns simi around and kisses her
Simi is shocked and freezes up for a few seconds and then relaxes and kisses him back and puts her arms around him
Ryoku smiles and wraps arms around her holding her tightly
Simi puts her head against his chest and enjoys being held and then yawns and starts falling asleep "Ry...o...ku?"
Ryoku: yeah?
Simi: I think.......it might......*yawns* be a good idea........if we got more comfy.....I don't know about you but I can't sleep wearing shoes.......
Ryoku: if you say so.. *jumps out of bed and takes off clothes just wearing t shirt and boxer and gets back into bed*
Simi puts her pajama bottoms on that she sleeps in and a top and takes her boots off and lays back down
Ryoku wraps arms around simi and falls asleep
Simi smiles as she falls asleep in Ryoku's arms
No comments:
Post a Comment