05 June 2011

Pokemon RP: Day Five

Daniel wakes up with a gasp, seeing a shirtless Shion in his arms
Simi starts to slowly wake up realizing she is still in Ryoku's arms then decides she is too comfy so she turns over and falls back asleep
Daniel sneaks out of Shion's arms without waking him, and heads into the shower
Ryoku yawns alittle and cuddles simi tightler
Daniel locks the door behind him
Shion Vane wakes up and stands outside the door waiting for Daniel "I wasn't asleep you know"
Daniel talks over the pouring water "Really?"
Shion Vane: Yeah...didn't sleep at all.
Daniel: Oh, but you looked like you were asleep...
Shion Vane: I just closed my eyes for a moment...
Daniel: Ok. *Finishes his shower off, gets dressed, and opens the door* You can use it if you want now.
Shion Vane: Okay...how do I use it?
Daniel: Uh...*Steps back into the room and turns the knob* It's sort of the same as the sink. You just stand under the stream of water. *Holds up a shampoo bottle* You put this in your hair. *Holds up a bottle of body wash* This goes on the rest of you.
Shion Vane: Okay...
Shion Vane: Do I...take off my clothes?
Daniel: Yeah. Not much sense in getting your clothes all wet.
Shion Vane: Okay. *Strips his pants off right there*
Daniel: N...no! Not in front of me! *Turns around instantly, leaves the room, and slams the door*
Shion Vane shrugs and steps into the shower, washing himself how Daniel said
Daniel lies down blushing on the bed, stretching out
Shion Vane steps out of the shower and slips out of the bathroom a little "Do I dry off my body like I did my hands?"
Daniel turns and looks away, expecting him to pop out of the shower naked "Yeah, there are bigger towels near the shower"
Shion Vane: Okay, thanks. *Goes back in and dries himself off, then puts his pants back on and goes into the room*
Daniel peeks over his shoulder, then turns all the way back around after seeing that it's safe
Shion Vane: Do you know where my jacket it? It's not where I left it last night....
Daniel: Uh...maybe one of the Pokemon got into it...
Shion Vane: Where's Pikachu?
Daniel: Hm... *Checks under the beds, and sees a little ball of shadow moving around*
Shion Vane looks under the bed and drags Pikachu out by pulling the jacket
Daniel: D'aww...she's wrapped up in it.
Shion Vane shoos Pikachu out sleepily and puts his jacket on, yawning
Daniel: *Pikachu lets out a sad whimper* Aww, don't be sad. *Picks her up and hugs her*
Shion Vane stretches "Sorry..."
Daniel: It's ok. She's just a little sleepy. You must have woke her up.
Shion Vane nods "Well should we go wake them up...or go use that computer thing you were talking about?"
Daniel: Uh...let's go see if they're awake...
Shion Vane: But if we do they may get us distracted from it, and besides, they must be tired if they aren't awake by now.
Daniel: ...fine...
Daniel: Come on. *Goes downstairs to the terminals*
Shion Vane follows Daniel
Daniel goes over to a private terminal and just stares at the keyboard...
Shion Vane: I've never seen anything like this...
Daniel opens up the internet...and goes to the Wikipedia page for "sex"
Shion Vane: Sex? I thought it was getting it on?
Daniel: There are a lot of terms for it...
Shion Vane: Oh...what are the other terms?
Daniel: I don't have the time to go into them all...let's just say there's a LOT.
Shion Vane: Okay...but...uhhhh...what does it say it is?
Daniel: You...you can read, right? *blushes hard*
Shion Vane: N...no...*Stares at the floor*
Daniel: Damn it...
Shion Vane: Damn it?
Daniel whispers the general idea of it in Shion's ear
Shion Vane: Oh...that doesn't sound bad...
Daniel: Just...don't talk about it in public, ok? It's something most people do in private.
Shion Vane: Okay...so can only guys and girls do it?
Daniel: Uh...no...
Shion Vane: But guys don't have...
Daniel whispers how that works
Shion Vane: T...that's a bit weirder...but...I still don't see what is so bad about it.
Daniel: It's not particularly BAD, it's just more...different than a man and a woman.
Shion Vane: So...you like the idea of it?
Daniel blushes "Not for me..."
Shion Vane: Well...you won't know if you never try.
Daniel blushes harder and pulls his hood down "I don't plan on trying anytime soon..."
Shion Vane: Me neither....but at least I know what they are talking about now.
Daniel breathes a sigh of relief. "Good. Let's go get Simi and Ryoku and eat breakfast"
Shion Vane: You don't want to get breakfast together?
Daniel: Uh...I don't think they appreciated us not eating with them yesterday.
Shion Vane: Ryoku yesterday though...
Daniel: He seems to be in a better mood, or at least he was last night.
Shion Vane: Maybe he is just like that in the mornings...
Daniel: Possibly. Let's give him another chance.
Shion Vane: Okay...
Daniel heads up to Simi and Ryoku's room, then knocks on the door
Shion Vane goes to him and Daniel's room and grabs his bag with Zorua in it
Daniel: Hm...maybe they're not in... *Cracks open the door and peeks in*
Shion Vane comes back and just walks right in the door and stares at Simi and Ryoku
Daniel: Shion!
Daniel pulls him back
Shion Vane: I think they got it on
Shion Vane: Ryoku seemed to be naked...
Daniel blushes hard and tries to think of a way to cover for Shion
Ryoku jumps and wakes up  "WHAT TH-"
Simi is startled by Ryoku and wakes up "whuuuuu"
Shion Vane: They were like the flies!
Daniel: Shion...stop it...
Ryoku shakes head and ruffles up simi's hair "im gonna go take a shower" *smiles and walks into the bathroom*
Shion Vane: They looked happy sleeping together though...
Simi looks confused "what flies?"
Daniel: Come on, Shion...let's just leave them alone for now...you've embarassed yourself enough...
Shion Vane: I'm not embarassed...
Daniel: Shion...just wait for me back in our room. I'm going to talk to Simi.
Shion Vane: But...
Daniel: But what?
Simi continues looking confused
Ryoku turns on shower and dratini starts bangin on the door with some on my clothes
Shion Vane: I don't want to...
Just...please?
Shion Vane: Okay...*Hugs Daniel and goes back to the room*
Ryoku finishes and turns shower off and takes clothes of dratini and gets dressed
Daniel sits on the chair in Simi's room
Simi rubs her eyes groggily "what's up?"
Daniel: I had to explain what sex was to Shion...
Daniel: And on the article, there was a picture of flies mating...
Daniel: That's all he meant by that
Simi: *as the realization of what Daniel told her and what Shion was talking about dawns on her she opens her eyes widely and gets a shocked expression on her face*
Simi: What?
Daniel: He thought you...uh...yeah...
Daniel: With Ryoku...
Ryoku puts dratini back in pokeball and back on chain "so umm... the flies?
Simi: oh no....no that didn't happen at all
Daniel rolls his eyes and explains again to Ryoku
Ryoku: well sorry for being in the shower... anyways why a pick of flies you may aswell got 2 lions doin it...
Daniel: I don't know! Wikipedia is weird like that!
Simi facepalms
Ryoku: that explains so much *sits down on bed and smiles*
Shion Vane decides he is too hungry to wait any longer and goes down to breakfast.
Daniel: You guys ready for breakfast? I don't want to keep Shion waiting.
Shion Vane gives the order of "Just meat" and sits at the table by the window again
Simi: I'll meet you guys down there I need to get showered
Ryoku nods "sure im starving..."
Daniel: Let's go, Ryoku. *Goes to our room, sees it empty, and figures Shion must have gone down already*
Simi goes into the bathroom
Ryoku follows daniel "listen.. sorry about yesterday morning"
Daniel: It's ok, Ryoku. *Calls Growlithe and Pikachu, then heads down the stairs*
Shion Vane starts eating without everyone, feeling way too hungry.
Daniel gets the same thing he got yesterday, and joins Shion
Shion Vane: Sorry I didn't wait...*Is already half finished*
Daniel: It's ok, Shion. *Eats some bacon*
Simi finishes her shower and gets dressed and starts walking downstairs
Shion Vane finishes up his plate and just stares at Daniel
Ryoku goes up to the breakfast bar "ill have the same as yesturday!" the dinnerlady sighs and growls at me i cant wait until your gone...
Daniel takes a drink of juice and moves onto the eggs
Shion Vane yawns and smiles at Daniel
Ryoku grabs his food and sits down with dan and shion
Daniel doesn't notice, and starts eating his waffle
Shion Vane sighs and gets up to go get something else
Simi comes into the room with the breakfast bar and orders bacon french toast syrup scrambled eggs and sourdough bread toasted and a glass of orange juice
Daniel finishes his breakfast and just sips at his juice
Ryoku starts eating it all quickly and starts to get a stomach ache "...ow... not again!"
Daniel: Are you ok, Ryoku?
Shion Vane passes Simi by and goes and gets a glass of orange juice
Ryoku smiles and continues eating..."nothing its just a stomach ache"
Daniel: Maybe you shouldn't eat so much so fast.
Simi says hi to Shion as she passes him and sits next to Ryoku
Ryoku shakes head "true but i'm always like this when im hungry" *smiles and waves at simi with abit of toast in my mouth then starts eating again"
Shion Vane nods at Simi and then comes back with a glass of orange juice
Daniel: Oh, I see you're trying the juice today.
Shion Vane: Yeah...
Simi groans at the sight of Ryoku with the toast in his mouth
Daniel: You like it?
Shion Vane: I haven't even drank it yet
Daniel: Oh, then give it a try.
Shion Vane: I will, you don't need to keep telling me what to do.
Simi starts eating her food and avoiding looking at Ryoku
Daniel: Sorry! *Hides under his hood*
Ryoku finishes his breakfast, sighs and sips tea
Shion Vane: ...Sorry...*Takes a sip of his juice* It's good. *Smiles*
Daniel: It's my favorite kind of juice. *Nods*
Shion Vane nods "Never really drank anything other than water"
Daniel: Ah. There's a lot better stuff than water out there.
Shion Vane: I wouldn't be surprised...*Finishes off juice*
Daniel finishes his too
Simi finishes her juice and breakfast and goes and grabs a glass of water
Shion Vane yawns and rests his head on the table for a bit
Simi finishes her water
Daniel: We ready to go?
Ryoku smiles "yeah I'm ready!"
Shion Vane starts to snore a little
Daniel puts a hand on Shion's head and shakes it gently "Come on, wake up"
Simi: Yes I'm ready.
Shion Vane groans and gets up rubbing his eyes sleepily "Sorry..."
Daniel: It's ok. *Gets up*
Shion Vane starts walking out of the hotel
Daniel follows Shion out
Simi follows dan and shion
Ryoku follows simi
Daniel: So, where next?
Shion Vane: Pewter right?
Ryoku nods "yeah back though the forest"
Shion Vane starts over back towards the forest
Daniel walks with Shion, hoping that what happened last time doesn't happen again...
Simi starts walking behind Daniel and Shion
Shion Vane stumbles and leans on Daniel for a moment
Daniel helps Shion regain his balance.
Shion Vane yawns "Thanks..."
Ryoku runs and catches up with you guys "wait up"
Shion Vane: You're so slow sometimes Ryoku. Must be because you eat so much.
Simi gigles at Shion's comment to Ryoku
Ryoku sighs at shion's comment "lets just get going..."
Shion Vane: We are going. *Yawns again*
Simi links arms with Ryoku and starts skipping
Ryoku: I dunno you know your way around this type of stuff shion
Daniel yawns and stretches out, staring up into the trees
Simi: *as she gets up to daniel she links her arm with his and forces him to skip*
Daniel lets out a short yelp and starts skipping awkwardly
Ryoku skips with you guys
Shion Vane grabs Daniel away from the skipping
Simi stops as daniel is grabbed from her with a look of disappointment on her face
Daniel grits his teeth, not exactly preferring this... "Thanks..."
Shion Vane lets Daniel go and just keeps walking
Ryoku: i hope we get near the exit
Daniel: So, how're you liking the bag, Shion?
Simi keeps her arm linked with Ryoku's
Shion Vane: I like it. But not so much because of what it is.
Daniel: I thought you wanted one...
Shion Vane stares over at Daniel "I like it more because it is from you"
Daniel 's eyes widen. "Uhh...ok..."
Ryoku smiles at simi and continues walking with arms linked
Shion Vane yawns again and starts off in a different direction
Daniel: Shion? Where are you going?
Shion Vane: I want to go back to that little pond.
Daniel: Why?
Shion Vane: Show the others?
Daniel: Why?
Shion Vane: Why not? I figured you guys might like to swim or something.
Simi looks over her shoulder and sees Shion walking away "Hey where are you guys going"
Daniel: But..uh...I don't have anything to swim in...
Shion Vane yells over to Simi "Want to go swimming?"
Simi lets out a squeak of enjoyment "yes!"
Ryoku: really swimming? in the forest?
Simi starts running after Shion and dragging Ryoku with her
Shion Vane: We found a pond on our way back to meet you guys the other day
Daniel starts wondering what he's going to do...
Ryoku nearly trips and gets dragged "HEY!"
Simi: sorry Ryoku but c'mon hurry so we can go swimming
Shion Vane: Do any of you have anything to swim in? *Starts leading the others to the pond*
Daniel: Uh...not really...
Simi: .....kind of......
Ryoku: but.. i have nothing to change into
Shion Vane stops "Well I guess maybe we should go swimming another time...unless you want to swim in your pants or..."
Simi: I don't mind.......
Daniel: I didn't think of that...that'll work.
Shion Vane: I don't have anything under my pants...
Daniel blushes..."Then just wear those."
Ryoku: you're free balling?
Shion Vane: Free balling?
Ryoku: its when you wear no boxers or underwear under your jeans or trousers
Simi giggles
Shion Vane: Yeah...never thought to make any of those like you guys have...
Daniel: We'll go clothes shopping in Pewter.
Shion Vane: O...okay.
Shion Vane finally reaches the pond with everyone
Daniel takes his hoodie off and breathes in the clean forest air
Simi takes her trench coat off
Shion Vane: I don't really want to go swimming with my pants on...I don't want them getting wet and I'm use to....
Ryoku takes off clothes keeping boxers on and puts clothes in backpack happy -_-
Daniel: Shion. Just leave them on, ok?
Simi takes off everything except her top and the bikini bottoms she wears and jumps into the water
Shion Vane: I'll just swim another time...
Ryoku jumps in and swims around
Simi: Daniel stop being a pain, Shion go ahead and take your pants off and come in with us
Daniel takes his shirt and pants off, leaving his underwear on, and steps into the water "Growlithe? Pikachu? You wanna swim?" *Pikachu shakes her head no, and Growlithe dives in*
Simi: *Eevee jumps in and enjoys the cool water as she swims over to Simi*
Shion Vane stares at Daniel and shakes his head no "I don't want to make you guys uncomfortable, I'm tired anyway. I'll just take a nap while I wait"
Daniel: No, it'll be fine...I just won't look when you get in...or out...
Ryoku throws pokeballs in the air and dratini and magikarp dive in the watet and swims around
Simi: You won't make me uncomfortable
Shion Vane: Nah...I really am tired...*Goes and lays down by a tree and whispers to Zorua* Wake me if anything happens.
Simi: Ok. Sleep well
Shion Vane: *Whispers something else to Zorua and dozes off*
Daniel goes in up to his shoulders and starts swimming around
Shion Vane: *Zorua with the help of some rattata decide to play a prank on the others, and hide everyone's clothes*
Daniel jumps as he feels wet paws on his back "Growlithe!" *Bobs down a little, then rises back to the surface* If you wanted a ride, you could've decided not to surprise me with it...
Simi splashes Ryoku
Daniel chuckles "In Soviet Kanto, Pokemon surf on YOU!"
Simi giggles at Daniel and grabs Ryoku's leg and pulls him under
Shion Vane: *Zorua and the rattata hide the clothes in a nearby bush*
Daniel swims around the pond, smiling at Pikachu waving from land
Ryoku gets pulled under and bubbles appear above the water and bursts out* HEY
Shion Vane: *Zorua goes up to Pikachu and begins nuzzling it all cute like, as if it has done nothing wrong*
Simi giggles and starts swimming circles around him "Bet you can't catch me"
Daniel: *Pikachu looks confusedly at Zorua*
Ryoku smiles "i bet i can" *grabs simi's leg, pulls her close  laughing and magikarp uses splash on her"
Shion Vane: *Zorua yips happily at Pikachu*
Ryoku: who said splash cant be effective *laughs*
Simi gets away and swims faster
Daniel: *Pikachu sparks shyly*
Shion Vane: *Zorua explains the prank to Pikachu and how funny it will be*
Ryoku jumps on simi pulling her under with me and giggles
Daniel: *Pikachu giggles a little*
Simi comes back up and pounces on Ryoku and holds him under
Daniel: *Pikachu explains how much she misses Growlithe and how much she loves playing with him*
Ryoku wraps legs around your waist and pulls you under with me again
Shion Vane: *Zorua nods and explains how he is still right there and as long as she can see him and knows he is safe she should be happy*
Daniel: *Pikachu nods and hugs Zorua thanfully*
Shion Vane: *Zorua hugs back and sits and watches everyone*
Daniel: *Pikachu sits next to Zorua and wraps her arm around him*
Daniel: *Growlithe looks over jealously at Zorua*
Shion Vane: *Zorua nuzzles and licks Pikachu's ear*
Daniel: *Pikachu giggles*
Simi comes up from under the water and pounces on top of Ryoku holding him under again
Daniel screams a bit as Growlithe growls, then dives off of him and swims over to the other pokemon
Shion Vane: *Zorua shakes his head and explains him and Pikachu are just being friendly, nothing more and licks Growlithe on the nose*
Daniel: *Growlithe decides to accept that for now, shakes himself off, and sits on the other side of Pikachu*
Shion Vane: *Explains to Growlithe what he told Pikachu, about what they said about him, and about the prank*
Ryoku pops back up and shakes wet hair "gah simi why"
Daniel floats on his back
Simi: *eevee gets tired of the water and gets out and goes to sit near the other pokemon and dry off*
Simi: because its fun. why else?
Daniel: *Growlithe looks at Pikachu and Pikachu nods, then gives Growlithe a huge hug*
Ryoku smiles, pulls simi close and hugs
Simi hugs him back and dunks him back under and swims away
Shion Vane: *Zorua yips a greeting at Eevee and nuzzles her*
Simi: *eevee is a bit taken back and tentatively nuzzles back*
Ryoku pulls her back and body slams her under the water
Daniel stares up at the sky, feeling the warmth of the sun's rays on his chest, feeling relaxed and drowsy...
Shion Vane: *Zorua decides that everyone has swam long enough and runs over to wake Shion up*
Simi comes up from under the water and swims back to shore and starts drying out
Shion Vane gets up and goes over to the edge of the water "Hey guys, I think we should get going, we need to get to Pewter before nightfall"
Daniel stares off in whatever direction he thinks he hears Shion's voice "Ok"
Simi takes her towel and dries herself off and then gets dressed again
Ryoku follows and drys off, taking off boxers and starts to get dressed
Ryoku: i dont think i need these boxers anymore *throws them away*
Simi turns away from Ryoku "damn it Ryoku stop that!"
Daniel swims to the shore and walks over to a sunny patch of grass. "This should be good enough" *Lies down and dries off in the sun*
Shion Vane: Guys...your clothes are missing
Daniel: Well yeah, we've just been swimming
Simi: *eevee goes and fetches Ryoku's boxers and brings em back to him*
Shion Vane: No Daniel...your clothes aren't there where you left them.
Daniel: Pikachu must've gotten into them. *Stretches out*
Ryoku: oh fuck sake *stands there naked* WHO TOOK MY CLOTHES
Shion Vane pretends to not be staring at Ryoku
Simi giggles at the boys
Daniel turns over and lets his back dry off
Ryoku points at simi "Your fault"
Simi: Ryoku you might want to put those boxers back on since Eevee so nicely brought them back
Simi: Its not MY fault
Shion Vane: Hey Ryoku?
Ryoku: nah ill stay naked until someone gives my clothes back
Simi: ok *turns to Eevee and tells her she can go ahead and drop them and leave them*
Daniel stands up once he feels dry enough, and looks around for his clothes
Ryoku: yes shion *puts boxer back on and sighs*
Shion Vane: At least you look good without clothes...
Daniel: Pikachu? Did you move my clothes?
Daniel: *Pikachu giggles*
Ryoku is shocked oh really...
Daniel: Come on, Pikachu. Show me where they are. *Pikachu shakes her head no and rolls around laughing*
Shion Vane: Really. *Smirks and goes over to Daniel, and whispers* He still isn't as cute as you.
Daniel blushes "Uhh...did you see what happened to our clothes? Pikachu seems to know, but she's not talking"
Shion Vane: No idea. I was asleep remember?
Ryoku: yeahhh i kinda wanna get dressed and go to pewter city...
Daniel: I thought you might've seen...
Shion Vane shrugs "Nope, I didn't see anything"
Daniel: Aww. *Kneels down and pets Pikachu* Come on, where are they?
Simi and Eevee giggle
Shion Vane smirks and sits down "I think they look better this way anyway, don't you agree Simi?"
Daniel looks over at Simi "Do YOU know too?"
Simi: I don't know I think I'd prefer Ryoku to actually have pants on
Shion Vane: Oh but not Daniel? You think he looks cute too?
Simi: and Daniel too for that matter
Shion Vane: Tch, no fun. Well guys ask Zorua, maybe he'll tell you.
Daniel: Ok. *Goes over and asks Zorua where the clothes are*
Shion Vane: *Zorua deciding to finally tell...says*: They're in the bushes.
Daniel: You can talk?
Shion Vane: *Zorua yips and runs off, as if not knowing what Daniel is talking about*
Daniel looks in the bushes
Daniel: Hey, here they are! *Puts his clothes back on*
Shion Vane: Awww. *Lets Zorua back in the bag*
Ryoku: *runs over and puts clothes back on* thank god
Shion Vane sighs "So ready to go?"
Simi: dang that was kind of fun
Daniel: Yeah, I'm ready.
Simi: I'm ready
Shion Vane chuckles a bit "Let's go"*Starts off down a path*
Daniel: Ok. *Nods and follows Shion*
Simi follows dan and Shion
Shion Vane ruffles up Daniel's wet hair "It's not spiky when it is wet"
Ryoku smiles and  walks with you guys
Daniel tenses up "It'll go back once it's dry"
Shion Vane: That's a shame. Looks pretty good like this.
Daniel blushes and pulls his hood up
Shion Vane pulls Daniel's hood back down "Don't want to get that all wet"
Daniel: Y...yeah...
Shion Vane whispers "Can I hold your hand?"
Daniel blushes harder..."S..sure..."
Shion Vane slips his hand in Daniel's and smiles
Simi looks at shion and daniel "D'awwwwww"
Ryoku looks at dan and shion and  giggles alittle "aww so when you guys gonna go on a date"
Shion Vane: Yeah Daniel. When?
Daniel blushes and stares at the ground, wishing everyone would just leave him alone...
Shion Vane whispers "Sorry..." *Looks at the others* Guys...leave him alone.
Simi takes Ryoku's arm and walks ahead of Daniel and Shion towards Pewter Town
Ryoku smiles and walks ahead with simi
Daniel breathes a sigh of relief now that he knows he can't be seen by the others...
Shion Vane: I'm sorry I did that...
Simi: *Eevee nuzzles Simi*
Daniel: Don't worry, Shion. It's ok. *Holds your hand a little tighter*
Ryoku: *dratini comes out of cherish ball and wraps around my arm*
Shion Vane squeezes Daniel's hand back "Good"
Daniel just walks through the trees with Shion, his blushing getting a little less intense
Shion Vane: Hey Daniel...
Daniel: What?
Shion Vane: I dreamnt about you.
Simi calls back to shion and Daniel "you guys ok back there"
Shion Vane calls up to Simi "Yeah, we're fine!"
Daniel: Yeah, I'm fine! (Quieter, to Shion) R...really?
Shion Vane smirks "Yeah, really."
Daniel: What happened?
Shion Vane: You kissed me.
Daniel tenses up "Really?"
Shion Vane: Really, without even asking me. You did it on your own.
Simi turns to Ryoku "So, how'd you sleep?
Daniel stares off into the distance "Ok, then..."
Ryoku: yeah not to bad... what about you?
Shion Vane: I don't dream very often...
Simi: slept fairly well actually
Daniel: Ok...
Simi: So tell me more about your past
Shion Vane smirks "But when I do...they always come true"
Daniel just goes silent...
Shion Vane senses Daniel's awkwardness and lets go of his hand
Daniel: No, you don't need to do that. *Slips his hand back into Shion's*
Shion Vane: I...you really like holding my hand now...don't you?
Daniel: Uh...a little...
Shion Vane squeezes Daniel's hand and smiles "Good"
Daniel: me stares at Growlithe, too embarassed to speak
Shion Vane: We should probably try and catch up with the others *Lets go of Daniel's hand and runs off ahead*
Ryoku shocked alittle and blushes alittle "well i was born in unova i lived there until i was 11 i caught my dratini when i was 7 my father helped me catch it, it was as a place called dragon spiral tower out on a lake caught it with a rod and i took a vial of that water and put it on the braclet *shows her the braclet* i guess i just wanted to take a bit of that day with me and to remember how great it felt to catch my first pokemon and where i came from. i also admired lance as a kid and loved dragon pokemon
Daniel: Ok...*Chases after Shion...again*
Simi: How'd you wind up out here?
Shion Vane catches up with Ryoku and Simi "Hey guys"
Simi: Hey Shion what's up?
Daniel comes up behind the group, and is tripped by Growlithe and Pikachu running into his leg
Ryoku whispers "ill tell you later" hey shion you ok?
Shion Vane spins around and catches Daniel...again
Simi giggles cause Ryoku whispered in her ear
Daniel gets his balance back "H...how're you so fast?"
Shion Vane smirks "Unlike Ryoku, I'm not slow. I had to learn to be fast"
Daniel: Ok. Figures...
Ryoku: i'm not slow *glares at shion*
Shion Vane: Yep. You are. *Pats Ryoku's head*
Simi: yes Ryoku you are
Simi: although you are a very good cuddler
Ryoku rolls eyes at both them "whatever"
Simi skips with Ryoku
Shion Vane: Oh really? Maybe he should cuddle with us sometime Daniel. *Winks at Daniel*
Daniel: Uh....sure...maybe...
Ryoku shocked and starts skipping faster..
Simi stops momentarily to glare at Shion and Daniel "NO! My cuddle buddy!" and then resumes skipping
Shion Vane laughs a bit then runs, grabbing Ryoku by the hand and dragging him off
Simi chases after Shion and Ryoku and grabs Ryoku's other hand
Daniel rolls his eyes and tries to catch up with the group
Ryoku starts to run at the same speed as shion and simi
Shion Vane stops suddenly hearing the buzzing of a beedrill
Simi freezes at the sound
Ryoku stops and hugs simi
Daniel does too, and hides behind the other members
Shion Vane: *A greenish colored beedrill appears, hovering right above the group*
Simi hugs Ryoku back while shaking
Daniel cowers behind everyone
Ryoku rubs simis back holding her tight and tells her she's gonna be ok
Shion Vane: *The green beedrill sets down on the ground in front of the group just staring at everyone...cocking its head and looking back at Daniel*
Daniel stares back, trying to stare it down and make it go away...
Shion Vane walks over and stands next to the beedrill "It says it remembers you Daniel..."
Daniel: H...how?
Shion Vane: It was the Kakuna you used a revive on.
Simi: awww it likes you Daniel
Daniel suddenly realizes what's going on...
Shion Vane: It says it wants to fight you.
Daniel: It...what? *Realizes what pokemon he has...* Ok. Let's do this.
Shion Vane: It doesn't think you will beat it. It's been training hard since it evolved.
Simi: Why does it want to fight him so badly?
Daniel: We'll see about that. It's worth a try. *Looks down at his pokemon* You think you guys can handle it?
Shion Vane: It doesn't want to have been helped by a weak trainer.
Daniel: *Pikachu and Growlithe nod* Ok.
Simi: ah i see
Shion Vane: Only one against one.
Daniel: Ok.
Daniel: Is it ready?
Simi stands back to watch the fight
Shion Vane: *The beedrill takes off into the air, buzzing* Yeah, he's ready. *Shion steps back*
Daniel: All right. Pikachu! Go!
Daniel: *Pikachu hops out in front of the Beedrill*
Shion Vane: It says the little yellow thing can start
Daniel: Pikachu! Thunder Wave! *Pikachu uses Thunder Wave but it misses*
Shion Vane: *The beedrill raises its stingers and uses Twinneedle, but Pikachu dodges*
Daniel: Try another Thunder Wave! *It misses again*
Shion Vane: *Beedrill uses Fury Attack, and hits five times*
Daniel: *Pikachu is knocked around by each volley, and falls over unconscious*
Daniel runs over and picks Pikachu up, then sends in Growlithe
Shion Vane: *Beedrill uses Focus energy while it waits*
Daniel: Growlithe! Ember! *Beedrill gets hit by a jet of small flames*
Shion Vane: *The beedrill starts to buzz louder, getting angrier and uses Fury Attack again, hitting another five times*
Daniel: *Growlithe is hit, and is left with 16 HP*
Daniel uses a Potion on Growlithe, bringing it back to 36
Shion Vane: *Beedrill uses Fury Attack again, but misses*
Daniel: Growlithe! Ember! *It misses*
Shion Vane: *Beedrill uses Twineedle, and hits once*
Daniel uses another potion on Growlithe, putting its HP at 46
Shion Vane: *Beedrill uses Fury Attack, and hits once critically*
Daniel: Ember! *It hits*
Shion Vane: *Beedrill falls to the ground...but hangs on just barely*
Shion Vane: *Uses Fury Attack one last time, hitting twice*
Daniel: *Growlithe is hit, and is reduced to 11 HP*
Daniel: *Growlithe uses Ember, and it hits*
Shion Vane: *Beedrill is knocked out, glaring at Daniel just before it goes down*
Daniel hugs Growlithe "Good job!" *It yips happily*
Shion Vane grabs a few berries and brings Beedrill back around with them and it flies off without even looking at anyone else
Daniel: Uhh...I didn't expect it to do that...
Daniel: You'd think it'd be nicer, seeing as I saved it.
Shion Vane: It's prideful.
Daniel: Are we gonna see it again?
Shion Vane: Probably not. It plans on guarding this forest though.
Simi breathes a sigh of relief now that its gone
Shion Vane: That thing was tough...
Daniel: Yeah...Pikachu didn't stand a chance...
Shion Vane: I think some of us need to train before the next gym.
Simi: I agree
Simi: Although we should get to Pewter City first and then do some training
Ryoku: yeah... you should of caught that beedrill dan....
Daniel pulls his hood up and gives Ryoku the harshest glare he ever has
Daniel: You really think it'd just let me capture it?
Shion Vane smacks Ryoku upside the head "Leave him alone"
Ryoku growls at shion and pushes him over "stop doing that!"
Daniel grits his teeth angrily and clenches his fists
Shion Vane falls over and glares at Ryoku
Simi grabs Ryoku and drags him towards Pewter City
Ryoku sighs and gets pulled away by simi
Shion Vane sighs and gets up...putting his hands over Daniel's clenched fists "It's okay"
Daniel: No it's not...
Shion Vane: It is. I over reacted just because he upset you. It was my fault.
Daniel: It's ok...*Suddenly pulls Shion into a hug*
Simi: Ryoku you guys need to get along more. Why can't you be nicer?
Shion Vane hugs Daniel back
Ryoku sighs "he hit me first so i hit back..."
Daniel: I don't want anybody hurting you...never...
Simi: but that isn't the way to handle things though
Shion Vane: I'm fine. All he did was push me. I've been hurt a lot more. It hurt less than when Growlithe burned me.
Ryoku sighs "thats how i how i used to handle things when people hit me.. sorry.."
Simi rubs Ryoku's back its ok.
Simi: So what were you going to tell me earlier?
Daniel: It's ok...Let's just go now...
Shion Vane: Okay...*Starts walking off to catch up with the others*
Daniel puts an arm around Shion as he goes
Shion Vane rests his head against Daniel's as they walk
Daniel smiles softly and keeps going
Shion Vane wraps an arm around Daniel's waist
Daniel blushes and pushes it away. "Uhh...not there..."
Ryoku: oh.. my parents got into a arguement about where we wanted to live somewhere else so they broke up my mum disagreed about moving to kanto... so they split up and my mum didnt want anymore to do with me so i had to live with my dad..
Shion Vane: W...what? I can't put my arm around you but you can put an arm around me?
Daniel: Sorry...leave it there, then...
Shion Vane puts his arm back around Daniel's waist as they near the exit to the forest
Simi: oh......I'm sorry to hear that...........
Simi: Did your dad at least want you?
Daniel looks down at Pikachu in his bag *Don't worry...we'll be there soon enough* *Pats her head as she lets out a weak groan*
Shion Vane stares at Daniel
Daniel: What is it, Shion?
Ryoku: yes.. he cared for me alot.... he helped me train and use my dratini and he prepared me for my adventure... i miss him ill have to go back to cinnaber island and see him i hope hes holding up alright...
Shion Vane: Just like looking at you is all...*Shrugs*
Simi: at least your dad cared for you........
Daniel: Ok. *Turns back to Pikachu and scritches behind her ears* You'll be fine...
Ryoku: oh..? what happened? *turns to you and pulls you close in for a hug*
Shion Vane catches up to Ryoku and Simi finally "Looks like we'll be sleeping outside tonight? Or is their a hotel in Pewter?"
Simi is taken off guard and hugs him back
Ryoku smiles and hug tighter then shocked to see shion "Hey shion! i think we'll grab a hotel
Shion Vane: Is their one ther? Simi? Do you know?
Simi: I don't know
Shion Vane: Well...go find out?
Shion Vane: I'll wait just outside of town again.
Daniel: You sure, Shion?
Simi: c'mon Ryoku
Ryoku: ok lets go...
Shion Vane: Yeah. You stay here with me Daniel. They seem to still want to talk alone.
Daniel: Uh...really?
Simi goes with Ryoku to check out if there is a hotel
Shion Vane goes out into the wild grass "Follow me"
Daniel: Wait! *Chases after Simi and Ryoku*
Daniel: Take Growlithe and Pikachu to a Poke Center...they need some treatment.
Ryoku skips ahead of simi "IM GONNA BEAT YOU"
Simi: Ok will do *takes Pikachu and holds her*
Daniel: Thanks. *Pats Growlithe's head* Follow them to the pokecenter, ok? I'll be right back.
Ryoku: la la lalalala la *skips more*
Daniel runs back to Shion as Growlithe lets out a sad whimper
Simi: c'mon growlithe lets go get you guys healed
Simi starts walking towards the pokecenter
Shion Vane: Y...you actually decided to come with me?
Daniel: Yeah. I just needed to make sure they get Growlithe and Pikachu to the pokecenter...I don't want them in any more pain...
Shion Vane nods "Good...and thanks for coming" *Takes Daniel by the hands and leads him over to a tree*
Daniel: No problem...*Follows Shion to the tree*
Shion Vane lets go of Daniel's hands "Remember that music you heard before?"
Daniel: Yeah. It was you, wasn't it?
Shion Vane: Yep. *Pulls out his flute* Want to try?
Daniel: Uh...no thanks...I like that song you were playing.
Shion Vane: Okay...*Puts the flute to his lips and starts playing*
Daniel: It sounds so familiar...
Daniel: Why?
Shion Vane: It's the song someone used to play with a flute in Lavender town, in order to calm the spirits of the dead pokemon.
Daniel: ...you're right...I remember hearing this faintly in the tower, almost as if the pokemon themselves were singing it...
Shion Vane: My...dad taught it to me...that's the only thing about him I can remember.
Daniel: Can you...keep playing it?
Shion Vane: Of course. *Keeps playing*
Simi gets to the pokecenter and wonders where Ryoku is
Daniel closes his eyes and just listens to the music...
Simi hands the pokemon to the nurse to be healed
Shion Vane wraps an arm around Daniel as he plays
Daniel feels strangely comfortable...
Shion Vane stops suddenly when he hears some rusttling in the bushes near the tree
Simi gets Daniel's Growlithe and Pikachu back fully healed and walks out of the pokecenter and looks for Ryoku
Daniel starts to wrap his arms around Shion, but stops once he stops playing "What is it?"
Shion Vane turns around as a male Nidoran comes out of the bushes
Daniel gasps "I've always wanted one... and I think I heard Simi saying she wanted one too..."
Ryoku waves sitting on the bench
Shion Vane squats down and plays the flute some more, coaxing the Nidoran out
Daniel: Think it has a mate?
Simi sees Ryoku "Hey! There you are" heads over towards him
Daniel: We could get both and give one to Simi. *Smiles*
Simi: How long have you been sitting there Ryoku?
Shion Vane: *The Nidoran comes out a little farther and can finally be seen clearly, it has a scar over its right...blind eye, and scratches covering its body*
Daniel stares at the Niodran...then reaches into his bag, pulling out a Potion
Shion Vane stops playing the flute "It's not injured, those are old scars...in fact...I've met him before"
Daniel: Really?
Ryoku: a while waiting for you to be honest
Shion Vane: Yeah...I'm surprised it is still here...last year I was in Viridian forest for awhile and came across it under attack by a swarm of beedrill...I got it away from them but I figured it was too late and just left some berries for it...I didn't think it would have survived.
Simi: Sorry. I had to get the Pokemon healed
Daniel reaches down and pats its head gently
Shion Vane: *The Nidoran suddenly jabs Daniel with its horn and runs and hides behind Shion*
Ryoku: it's ok...
Daniel: Ow! *Grips his hand and starts feeling a little uneasy due to the poison*
Simi: So did you find out if there is a hotel?
Ryoku: yeah.. theres one to the right of the pokecentre
Shion Vane pulls some berries out and crushes them onto Daniel's hand "That should help" *Then turns to the Nidoran* Hey, he's my friend. He won't hurt you, neither of us will. Remember me? I saved you from the Beedrill.
Simi: Sweet. we should head back to Daniel and Shion and let them know or should we get the rooms first?
Daniel moans in pain, lying on his side "Nidoran poison...it's strong..." *Pulls an antidote out of his bag and sprays it on the wound*
Ryoku: Get the rooms first then call them
Simi: alright
Simi walks into the hotel with Ryoku
Ryoku smiles walks with simi in the hotel holding the door open for her
Shion Vane: *The Nidoran understands and lowers its head as if feeling sorry*
Daniel groans, clutching his arm
Simi gets two hotel rooms next to each other with two beds each in them
Shion Vane goes over to Daniel and picks him up, carrying him off to town, the Nidoran following "I'm sorry...I should have warned you...I should have protected you..."
Ryoku walks up to the hotel room and jumps on bed and lays down
Daniel whimpers, feeling as if his arm is going to explode
Simi takes Ryoku's communicator and calls Daniel
Daniel is in too much pain to answer
Shion Vane ignores the communicator and brings Daniel into the Pokecenter
Simi: He's not picking up
Ryoku: oh well... im sure there fine *yawns and cuddles pillow*
Shion Vane brings Daniel up to the counter "He was poisoned by Nidoran, can you do anything?" *Nidoran sticks close to Shion, staring at the ground as the nurse explains that they have antivenom and she will return shortly with some*
Simi: I don't know..........
Simi tries calling daniel again
Daniel groans "Shion...pick up..."
Shion Vane picks up the communicator while the nurse comes out and takes Daniel to the back to administer the antivenom
Shion Vane: Hello?
Simi: Shion? Hey you guys alright?
Daniel looks up at the nurse helplessly "Am...am I gonna be ok...?"
Shion Vane: N...no...we're not.
Simi: What's wrong?
Shion Vane: A nidoran poisoned him, the nurse at the pokecenter just took him to try an antivenom
Simi: Oh my gosh! That's terrible! I was calling to try and tell you that we got a hotel room for you guys. Do you want us to come over?
Ryoku turns over "what happened?"
Simi tells Ryoku that Daniel was poisioned by a Nidoran
Ryoku falls out bed "WHAT THE HELL!?
Shion Vane: If you guys want to you can...
Simi: ok we'll be over soon
Simi hangs up the communicator and grabs Ryoku and starts heading to the pokecenter
Daniel: *The nurse looks down at Daniel* You're lucky you got here when you did. Nidoran venom is deadly if you don't get help right away. And it looks like your friend acted quickly enough to keep you safe for now. The berries and the antidote worked great at slowing the poison's spread. You'll most likely be walking out of here tonight, though walking would be all I'd reccomend for a while.
Shion Vane sighs and leaves his bag and Zorua at the counter...and leaves with Nidoran before the others show up
Ryoku is dragged along once again but gets up and starts running to the poke center "next time warn me"
Simi gets there as Shion is walking out
Simi: Shion where you going?
Shion Vane doesn't even acknowledge Simi and keeps walking
Daniel: That's...good to know...*Groans*
Simi lets go of Ryoku and walks with shion and grabs his shoulder "Shion"
Daniel: *The nurse looks down at Daniel* "No, don't say anything. Save your strength. *She wheels him into a small hospital room, and pulls out a large syringe filled with clear liquid*
Shion Vane shrugs Simi's shoulder off "No"
Simi: What's wrong Shion?
Ryoku looks over dan "it's gonna be ok dan"
Shion Vane: I was an idiot. I couldn't protect him. I should have at least warned him that he shouldn't have petted the wild Nidoran...
Simi: It was an accident Shion. Don't be so hard on yourself
Simi: Lets go back there. I'm sure Dan will be happy to see you when he comes out
Daniel stares at the syringe and shudders. The nurse then disinfects his arm, and pokes the needle against the skin. "You're going to feel a little pinch..." *She injects Daniel with the powerful antivenom, which immediately knocks him cold*
Ryoku: how long until he wakes up nurse?
Shion Vane: No. He might be mad...or he might not make it. I promised him that I'd protect him. But I failed him. Zorua will stay behind if he wants to have something to remember me by, but...I'm leaving. Goodbye Simi. Tell him...just tell him I'm sorry. *Drops down on all fours and runs off into the forest, as it begins to get dark*
Daniel: *The nurse returns from the hospital room after about 15 minutes* He's slowly coming to. You can come in and visit him if you want, but don't say anything too loudly or startle him in any way...he needs his rest...where's his friend that brought him in?
Simi is frustrated and wants to run after shion but realizes its getting too dark to do so
Simi walks back into the pokecenter "he's gone"
Daniel: *The nurse looks sadly at Simi* That's a shame. That boy saved his life.
Ryoku turns around and looks at her in shock "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HIM" *punches the wall*
Simi: He thinks he failed at protecting Dan....I....I....I tried..........but he wouldn't listen
Shion Vane halfway to the forest he decides to stay the night in the tree near where the day suddenly turned for the worst, the Nidoran laying down close to him in the tree repeatedly says that it is sorry for what it did
Daniel: *The nurse turns to Ryoku* If you're going to keep yelling and punching walls, you can't visit Daniel. He needs quiet right now.
Daniel: *The nurse turns to Simi* You can go in and see Daniel now if you want to.
Ryoku sighs and looks at the nurse "i'm sorry but shion does this alot it gets on my nerves... *bows head in forgiveness*
Simi: Thanks *goes to see Daniel*
Daniel: It's ok. Just try not to let your temper get the better of you. I'll show the both of you back to his room.
Daniel: *The nurse leads the both of them to the room Daniel is staying in* Here, stay as long as you want.
Simi: Can we move him to a hotel room or does he need to stay here?
Ryoku smiles at the nurse "thank you i appericate it"
Ryoku: no simi... we need him to rest...
Daniel speaks up, weakly "They said I needed a few hours here to see how the antivenom is coming along, but I should be able to leave after that."
Ryoku: we'll go to the hotel we'll come and see you in afew hours
Simi: Ok. Well we have a hotel for us all when you can leave
Daniel: Oh? *Looks around the two of you* Where's...Shion?
Simi: he.........ummmmm
Daniel: I wanted to thank him...for saving my life...
Simi: well he feels that he failed at protecting you and he ran off
Daniel: I heard him muttering to himself about how much of a failure he was...
Simi: I started to go after him but its getting too dark
Simi: I was going to look for him first thing in the morning to try and get him back
Simi: He left you Zoura and his bag
Daniel: Please get him back...use Zorua! He should be able to find him.
Simi: That's what I plan on doing. Soon as it becomes light again
Shion Vane: *Zorua's ears prick up at the mention of his name*
Daniel: Good. *Leans back in his bed and stares up at the ceiling*
Shion Vane: *Zorua hops out of the bag and goes over to Daniel*
Ryoku: we'll start looking for him tomorrow morning ok?
Simi: I'll stop by here in a few hours with Ryoku to come get you before I go try and find him. Do you want me to leave Zorua here with you?
Daniel hugs Zorua tight. "When I was stung...I saw another Gastly...it was happier than I'd ever seen one before..." *shudders*
Daniel: Please do.
Shion Vane: *Zorua licks Daniel's face*
Simi: alright *hugs daniel and zorua* I'll see you two in a few hours get some rest
Daniel squeezes Zorua SO tight "Bye"
Daniel waits until they leave and breaks down into tears, sobbing into Zorua
Simi leaves with Ryoku leaving Daniel and Zorua to rest
Shion Vane: *Zorua looks up at Daniel* Why are you crying?
Ryoku hugs simi "do you need sleep?"
Daniel: Because...Shion's out there and he thinks he failed...when you find him...tell him that he doesn't need to run away anymore...because I'm here for him. Even if he thinks he's killed me.
Simi hugs Ryoku back "maybe do you?"
Shion Vane: *Zorua shakes his head* No. You tell him everything. I'll just bring him back to you.
Daniel: Ok...just say whatever it takes to bring him back...because he needs to know he saved my life...
Shion Vane: *Nods and pauses for a moment* ...Do you care about him?
Daniel nods
Shion Vane: *Closes his eyes and nuzzles into Daniel* In what way?
Ryoku smiles no ill wake you when we need to go
Daniel: He's the only one who's ever cared so deeply for me...and I'd feel horrible if I didn't return it. Don't tell him this, but...I usually wouldn't feel this way about ANYBODY. I've made an exception for him...
Simi: Did you have something else in mind Ryoku?
Shion Vane: *Nods and starts to doze off...* Tell him all this someday...
Ryoku: no no...  you need sleep more than me
Simi: eh. I can go for it or against it.
Simi: So what was it like growing up with your dad?
Daniel: I will..*Closes his eyes and buries his face in Zorua's fur*
Shion Vane: *Zorua falls asleep fast*
Shion Vane doesn't sleep again...stays up all night thinking about Daniel...and playing his flute.
Simi hears music playing again
Daniel stays awake for the last of his tests, then is released from the hospital
Daniel calls Simi
Simi goes and sticks her head out the window of the hotel trying to figure out where its coming from
Simi suddenly hears her communicator ringing
Simi: Hello?
Ryoku: it was fun.. we had some fun times he thought me how to battle stand up for my self, he also thought me how to make apercots into special pokeballs
Simi bumps her head on the window as she pulls back inside
Daniel: Hi...I'm out of the hospital now. Could you come by and show me to the hotel?
Simi: Of course we'll be over in just a minute
Simi turns to Ryoku "lets go get daniel"
Ryoku shakes head "ok then"
Daniel: Thanks. *Hangs up and stares down at the bag he bought Shion...then tears up*
Simi: That sounds like a lot of fun
Simi: Did you ever miss having your mom around?
Simi starts walking downstairs of the hotel with Ryoku
Daniel sits down in the lobby, Zorua on his lap
Ryoku: sorta... she was a nice women before they started having the fights and stuff about moving we used to go out on the beach everyday and look up at the sun she gave me the seashell ocerina when i was little thats why i always keep it on me she used to play it for me when i was 4
Simi: Was the moving the only thing they fought about?
Shion Vane plays the flute a little louder, wondering if anyone can hear
Simi hears the music again
Daniel starts humming the song Shion was playing earlier
Daniel stops humming, then realizes the music never stopped...
Ryoku: no... i dont remember much at a young age... i  dont think my mum liked my dads job as a adverture leaving her to do all the work..
Simi opens the door to the pokecenter
Simi: I'm sorry to hear that hun
Simi hugs Ryoku as he walks into the pokecenter
Daniel looks up at the door and gets to his feet
Ryoku: ...thank you.. simi for talking to me all about this... im glad i got it off my chest to someone...
Simi: You are welcome
Simi turns to Daniel in the waiting room "Hey kiddo you ready to go?"
Shion Vane plays the flute as loud as he can
Daniel: Yeah. Let's go. *Puts Zorua in his bag and heads off to join the group*
Daniel: You hear that?
Ryoku: I try not to but it only happens when shion is gone....
Simi: Yeah I do I've been hearing it for a bit now. I'm curious as to where its coming from
Daniel: It's Shion. He has a flute that he plays. The song...it's played to soothe the spirits of dead pokemon...
Ryoku: isnt it obvious...
Ryoku: i didnt know he could do that
Simi: Oooohhhhh. THAT'S why it sounds so familiar
Daniel: And I remembered it from Lavender Tower. I thought I heard it faintly a few times, almost as if the pokemon buried there were singing it...
Simi: Interesting. Do you need help walking?
Daniel: I'm fine, thanks.
Ryoku: glad to hear... lets go...
Simi: ok then lets go to the hotel
Shion Vane suddenly stops playing the flute, and begins to cry.
Simi opens the door
Daniel: Sounds good. *Follows the group out*
Simi: So how you feeling Daniel?
Daniel: Uh...I'm ok...
Simi: Feeling better now?
Daniel: Yeah...I'm just tired...
Simi: alright
Simi opens the door to the hotel
Daniel enters "Did you take good care of my pokemon?"
Ryoku: yeah we did
Simi: Of course I did. Pikachu and Growlithe are feeling a lot better and are sleeping in your room
Daniel: Good...I was worried.
Simi noticed the music has stopped "hey. hey stopped playing"
Daniel: I noticed...I don't want to think what he's doing now...
Simi: I hope its nothing bad
Ryoku: oh... so it has... im sure everythings fine hes proberly fallen asleep
Shion Vane sighs, and finally decides to just get some sleep, falling asleep with the Nidoran, not blaming it for what happened, only blaming himself
Simi: I hope that's all it is
Ryoku: same...
Simi: You gonna be ok yourself daniel?
Daniel: Yeah...I'm gonna go and get some rest.
Simi: Alright sleep well. We're right here if you need us just bang on the wall or something
Ryoku: that would be for the best we'll wake up early tomorrow and start lookiing ok?
Daniel: Ok. Night, everyone. *Heads up to his room and lies on his bed*
Simi: He's going to need more rest and I can run faster than you so I'll take Zorua and go look for him tomorrow I have a feeling he won't take well to seeing you hun. Why don't you watch over daniel tomorrow
Simi walks into the room
Daniel smiles at Growlithe and Pikachu sleeping happily next to each other, and takes Zorua out of his bag
Shion Vane: *Zorua nuzzles up to Daniel and goes to sleep on his stomach*
Ryoku: if thats what dan wants but i dont think he'd want me looking over him after what i did to shion
Simi: we shall see
Daniel rolls over onto his side, hugging Zorua tight as he falls asleep, wishing so badly Shion decides to come back...
Simi: c'mon ryoku lets go to sleep *pushes the beds together* come cuddle with me
Ryoku: ok simi... "cuddles simi tightly and looks up at the ceiling and watches over simi sometimes*

No comments: