04 June 2011

Pokemon RP: Day Three

Simi wakes up and sees Shion and Daniel cuddled up together and pokes Ryoku to wake him up
Ryoku yawns and simi's finger lands in his mouth and wakes up suddenly "WHY IS YOUR FINGER IN MY MOUTH ._.
cause you moved when I was poking you to wake you up
Daniel jolts awake at the sudden yell, sees Shion's arm wrapped around him, and squirms away
Simi giggles at Daniel
Ryoku gets up and stretchs "so what are we doing"
Shion Vane mumbles something in his sleep and rolls on top of Daniel
Simi giggles more and points to daniel and shion
Daniel shoves Shion off of him and leaps to his feet before any more damage can be done
Simi: awww daniel that was cute......
Daniel: Uhh...Simi...I think I need to talk to you in a little...
Simi: ok
Shion Vane yawns and gets up with his eyes still closed rubbing his uncovered arms
Ryoku: See i knew they got it on!
Daniel whispers "It's about Shion..."
Shion Vane: Can I have my jacket back Daniel?
Daniel looks at himself. "Oh, so that's why I felt a little hot..." *Takes it off and gives it to Shion*
Ryoku: Daniel's in heat?
Daniel: O.o
Shion Vane puts it back on and finally opens his eyes
Daniel: I DID have a hoodie on under that, you know.
Simi: ok how about we go over here to talk? *points to the right*
Shion Vane shrugs "You looked cold to me"
Daniel: Ok. *Stretches and follows Simi*
Ryoku giggles and ruffles up dan's hair "sureeee"
Simi: So what's up Daniel?
Shion Vane: So Ryoku, what did you guys do?
Daniel: Shion...he said aand did some weird things yesterday...
Simi: Oh? like what?
Daniel: Uhh...he called me cute and...he held my hand...
Simi tries to hold in her squeak of enjoyment
Simi: Anything else?
Daniel: ...I knew you'd be like that.
Daniel: It made me really uncomfortable!
Ryoku is shocked alittle by Shion not being mean "not much.. I fell asleep and i woke up and she was cuddling with her finger in my mouth" ._.
Simi: I'm sorry that it made you uncomfortable. Is that all?
Shion Vane laughs a bit "That's kinda weird"
Daniel: Yeah.
Ryoku smiles slightly "Yeah just alittle"
Shion Vane: How's Dratini been?
Simi: I think its a good thing that you know he is starting to........ get close to someone...?
Ryoku looks down at Dratini still sleeping "he's seemed alot more happier out the ball its good to see him happy..."
Shion Vane nods "I told you"
Daniel: But why me? Before today, I hated him...and...uh...I don't really like guys...
Simi: I don't know why you
Simi: Maybe he is just attracted to you....
Daniel: I'm just afraid that he'll want me to return it, and I'll have to say no...
Simi: Have you talked to him about it?
Daniel: A little. He doesn't seem to care, though...
Simi: Well he is new to more human customs.....
Shion Vane: I'm surprised you didn't try to catch any wild pokemon.
Daniel: I know, and I tried to tell him that...
Ryoku smiles "pokemon need to be more free... i think that that I've got to know you more..  but i would only catch a pokemon if i want to befriend it"
Shion Vane nods and seems to think about something "Wait...I have an idea, what kind of pokemon do you want to use?"
Simi: well maybe you didn't tell him right?
Ryoku: I use Dragon and Water types why Shion?
Shion Vane: Got any string?
Daniel: I was put on the spot! I've never been hit on by ANYONE before, much less someone who was teasing me only a day before!
Daniel: I didn't know what to do...
Simi: calm down daniel its ok.
Ryoku checks backpack and finds some string "yeah i found some why?"
Daniel: No it's not...
Shion Vane: Any hooks?
Simi: At this point just try to keep some distance between you guys and be honest with him
Daniel: Ok...he just seems to be so happy, and I don't want to hurt him...
Daniel: But it seems like that's all I can do right now...
Simi: Just don't lead him on
Ryoku pulls hooks out of bag "my dad used to help me fish when younger so i get i brought some of the equipment"
Shion Vane: I can make you a rod if you want.
Daniel: I'll try not to...
Ryoku: I like the sound of that.
Simi: Anything else?
Daniel: No, that's it.
Shion Vane takes a hook and string and runs back off into the forest
Simi: ok you want to go back and join them?
Daniel: Yeah, that'd be nice.
Simi: ok lets go back over there *walks back over to Ryoku*
Daniel follows Simi
Shion Vane goes off and finds a good enough branch to use for the rod
Ryoku waves back at dan
Daniel waves at Ryoku and looks around for Growlithe
Shion Vane fastens together a rod and heads back to camp
Simi looks suspiciously at all the boys
Daniel is surprise tackled by Growlithe, and falls over onto his side
Shion Vane hands Ryoku his rod, and then notices Daniel being tackled and smiles a little
Daniel: You'd think you couldn't be that sneaky... *Laughs and ruffles his head*
Simi giggles at daniel being tackled
Ryoku just got a rod plays zelda chest opening music over headphones "thanks Shion!" *hugs Shion*
Daniel gets up, Growlithe in his arms. "Come on, let's look for some berries. You must be hungry." *Heads over to some nearby bushes*
Shion Vane hugs Ryoku back "No problem"
Shion Vane: Oh Daniel, I grabbed some berries while I was back in the forrest.
Daniel has already picked some. "Thanks, Shion" *Feeds the ones he's already picked to Growlithe*
Ryoku folds up rod and puts in backpack
Shion Vane goes over to Daniel and hands him the berries
Daniel takes the berries and feeds a few to Growlithe, eating some himself
Simi watches Shion and Daniel interact
Shion Vane pats Daniel on the shoulder and walks over to Simi since he hasn't really talked to her yet today "Simi can we go talk now?"
Simi looks slightly surprised...."ok"
Ryoku yawns and picks up dratini and hugs
Daniel jumps as he's patted, and goes over to Ryoku
Shion Vane walks off back into the entrance of the forrest
Simi follows Shion
Shion Vane sits down on a log "Soooo..."
Simi: So what's up?
Shion Vane: Zorua heard you and Daniel's conversation and told me everything.
Simi: ok
Shion Vane: Daniel left out something though.
Ryoku looks at dan starts to smile alittle and dratini wraps around my arm "whats up dan have a nice talk?
Simi: Oh? what's that?
Shion Vane: We kissed
Daniel: Uh...yeah. You have a spare pokeball? I want to go looking for a Pikachu...
Simi: interesting
Ryoku hands you a couple of pokeballs "yeah sure"
Simi: So you have feelings for him? or were you experimenting?
Shion Vane: Experimenting?
Simi: seeing if you liked guys or girls
Daniel: Thanks, Ryoku. *Puts them in his bag* Let's go, Growlithe. *Pats his head*
Shion Vane: I don't know if I like guys or girls...but I like him.
Simi: Ok. You like him how?
Shion Vane: ...I do
Daniel heads out into the woods. "You're welcome to come too, Ryoku"
Simi: but is it just as like friends or more than?
Ryoku shrugs "ok lets go dratini"
Shion Vane: I don't know...I just have this like constant urge to be near him now.
Simi: just be near him or touching him as well?
Shion Vane: I...maybe.
Simi: So you don't know yet?
Daniel kicks at some bushes at he walks
Shion Vane: It felt right when we kissed...and held hands...and when he held me.
Ryoku looks at dan "something on your mind?"
Simi: Ok......
Simi: ummm............
Daniel: Nah...I'm fine. *Takes out his bag of berries and waves it around, trying to attract a Pikachu*
Shion Vane: Ummm?
Ryoku smiles and sits down on the floor
Daniel: What is it, Ryoku?
Simi: nothing. I lost my train of thought
Shion Vane: O...okay then...
Simi: yeah. so was there anything else?
Ryoku points to the yellow tail sticking out in a bush "there"
Shion Vane: Oh yeah...one more thing...if any of you hurt him. *Smirks a little evilly* I'll kill you.
Daniel jumps and tosses a berry close to it
Simi: hah. I have no intentions of hurting anyone........without due cause for it.
Shion Vane: Okay...want to go looking for some pokemon before we go?
Ryoku 's dratini goes and poke the bush playfully
Simi: Ok sure
Daniel: *A pikachu hops out, and shocks Dratini*
Ryoku's dratini uses dragon rage and hits the pikachu down to low health
Shion Vane: ...Or maybe we won't go looking...because there is a swarm of beedrill coming right at us
Simi: oh balls
Shion Vane: Quick. *Jumps into a bush and hides*
Daniel: That was a little extreme, Ryoku... but that should do.
Simi hides in the bush with shion
Daniel lobs a Pokeball at the weakened Pikachu
Ryoku: Sorry daniel...
Daniel watches the ball wobble as though the Pikachu is struggling to escape...
Daniel: *The ball comes to a stop*
Daniel: There. *Picks it up*
Ryoku plays pokemon you just caught music
Daniel rolls his eyes at Ryoku. "You have a soundboard ready for moments like this?"
Ryoku: maybe....
Daniel lets the Pikachu out and holds it in his arms "You don't look good..." *Pulls out a Potion and sprays it on the Pikachu*
Shion Vane: Okay...I think they're gone.
Simi looks around and doesn't see any beedrill's around
Simi: yeah I think so too
Daniel: *The Pikachu seems a little happier, but still tired* Don't worry, I'll carry you until you feel better.
Simi cautiously gets out of the bush
Ryoku stands up "so thats done shall we head back?"
Shion Vane: Shion Vane jumps out and looks around "That was a lot of them, I wonder if any pokemon near here got hurt"
Daniel: Unless there's anything you want to do out here.
Ryoku: Not really lets go..
Daniel: Ok. *Starts walking back in the direction of the camp, petting the Pikachu as he goes*
Simi: I hope not
Shion Vane: Do you want to look or just go back?
Ryoku walks with dan and pets dratini on his shoulder
Daniel offers the Dratini a berry "That shock must have hurt you"
Simi: sure lets look and make sure
Ryoku 's Dratini eats the berry and smiles at daniel
Shion Vane scans the area and sees what looks like something yellowish stuck in a bush and points at it
Simi takes shion and goes to investigate
Daniel pats Dratini
Shion Vane cocks his head at the shape and pulls it out of the bush, revealing a fainted Kakuna "...It must have been dropped by the beedrill"
Simi: awww the poor thing
Shion Vane: We should probably go take it back to the camp....*Zorua nuzzles at the Kakuna* Maybe Daniel has a revive.
Simi: yeah lets go
Simi walks back with shion
Shion Vane carries the Kakuna back to the camp with Zorua sitting on his head
Daniel returns to camp and sits down against a tree
Ryoku dratini bounces and wraps around my neck smiling at dan
Shion Vane gets back to the camp with Simi "Daniel, do you have a revive? We found this Kakuna fainted"
Daniel: Uh...I should have one. *Digs around in his bag and pulls out a small yellow crystal*
Shion Vane holds Kakuna out ot Daniel
Daniel holds the crystal to Kakuna's body, and it blinks its eyes, returning to consciousness.
Shion Vane: *Suddenly the Kakuna makes a hissing noise and uses String Shot on Daniel*
Daniel pulls it off of him "I just healed you!"
Shion Vane smirks "He says that is how he says thank you"
Daniel: Oh, ok. Weird way of doing it...
Shion Vane: Well I guess I should go put it back in the forrest now...
Simi: we all have our different ways of showing gratitude
Simi: why don't you just keep it shion?
Ryoku: yeah it can make you... HARDEN....
Shion Vane: ...Nah....I'll be right back. *Goes and takes Kakuna back to the forest*
Simi looks curiously after Shion
Shion Vane sets the Kakuna in a spot on a tree and covers it a little with some leaves "There, you should be safe now"
Shion Vane pats the Kakuna and returns to the camp
Shion Vane: I think it is about time we get to Viridian now.
Simi: Ok
Ryoku: agreed its not to far so it wont take that long to get there...
Daniel: Ok. *Gets up* You think you can walk now, Pikachu? *It nods*
Daniel: Good. *Puts it down and motions to Growlithe* This is Growlithe. He's been my friend my whole life. Go on and introduce yourself. *Smiles*
Shion Vane: Hey Daniel?
Daniel: What?
Shion Vane suddenly kisses Daniel's cheek "Thanks for helping the Kakuna"
Simi: awwwwwww
Daniel blushes and steps back "Uhh...no problem"
Shion Vane: So you guys ready to go? *Points over at the ledges* We can just go down like that to get there faster
Ryoku smirks "knew it"
Daniel: Uh... *Looks down the ledges* Yeah.
Shion Vane takes off with Zorua jumping down the ledges to Viridian waiting for everyone right outside the city
Simi Goes over to the ledges"ok lets go
Daniel slides down the ledges
Ryoku follows and slides down after hitting the floor brushes the dirt of my back
Simi climbs down the ledges
Shion Vane taps his foot waiting impatiently
Daniel slides down the last ledge and hits the bottom, then turns around watching Growlithe and Pikachu rolling down the hill
Shion Vane comes up behind Daniel and hugs him from behind
Daniel breaks out of his grasp and catches his Pokemon as they reach the bottom
Shion Vane chuckles and goes and pets the new Pikachu
Daniel: You like it?
Shion Vane smirks and looks at Daniel "I think the first Pikachu I met is cuter"
Daniel pulls his hood down tighter..."I think it's a girl..."
Ryoku Giggles alittle
Shion Vane keeps smirking "Then I guess boy pikachus are cuter"
Simi giggles at Shion and Daniel
Daniel grits his teeth, wishing Simi and Ryoku would hurry up already...
Simi: alright lets go boys
Simi starts walking towards the town
Shion Vane waits for Ryoku and Daniel
Daniel follows Simi and Shion
Ryoku gets up and follows
Shion Vane: So Simi, when was the last time you were here?
Simi: um a few years ago........
Shion Vane: So it may have changed
Simi: yeah maybe
Shion Vane: Well, what will we do first? Just go right to the proffesor in Pallet, or rest and take on the gym?
Simi: That's up to you guys
Daniel: Hm...maybe we should go see the professor.
Simi: I know Ryoku wants to fight
Ryoku: I want to take on the GYM...
Ryoku: GET OUT OFF MY HEAD ._.
Simi: never
Shion Vane: And Zorua actually wants to battle
Simi: i like it there
Shion Vane: He thinks we'd do better than you and Dratini.
Ryoku: Good to see our pokemon share fighting spirit and i doubt it *laughs*
Shion Vane: So, lets go check out the gym?
Ryoku: Ok lets go
Simi: ok lets go
Shion Vane: Daniel?
Daniel: Ok, sounds good.
Simi starts off towards the gym
Shion Vane follows Simi
Ryoku follows Shion
Daniel follows everyone, giggling as Pikachu hops up onto Growlithe's back
Shion Vane: I wonder what this gym is like...
Daniel: I think Blue runs it, but I'm not entirely sure.
Shion Vane shrugs
Ryoku: I think he used to run it its been along while now...
Simi opens the gym door
Shion Vane steps inside
Daniel follows his Pokemon in
Ryoku walks in following and dratini jumps off my shoulders onto the floor
Shion Vane: Why are the lights off?
Simi looks around
Simi: weird
Simi: they never use to be off
Ryoku: battle in the dark?
Shion Vane: That'd be interesting...
[gym leader turns on the lights] all of a sudden the lights turn on to reveal a female gym leader near the back of the gym
Ryoku: damn... shes looks fine...
Daniel: Huh, so much for it being Blue...*walks to the other end of the gym*...wait a minute...
Shion Vane smacks Ryoku upside the head
Ryoku: This message has been removed.
Ryoku continues to stare....
Shion Vane: Ryoku...that's the one who gave us the pokedexes
Daniel: It is! I thought she looked familiar...
April Marie looks at the group
April Marie: Don't you know its rude to stare
Ryoku: SHE LOOK AT ME
Ryoku: This message has been removed.
Ryoku shakes his head "damn.. i didnt think gym leaders looked that hot"
April Marie turns to Shion is he stupid or something?
Shion Vane: Very much so.
Daniel: Uhh...we hold no responsibility for anything that comes out of his mouth.
Shion Vane: Even fingers
Ryoku: only around hot girls...
April Marie: What buisness do you have coming into my gym?
Daniel: We're here to take the gym challenge.
April Marie sighs "you really think you can take me on?"
Shion Vane: Why not?
Ryoku: totally *laughs alittle*
April Marie: Ok then lets battle
Daniel: Yeah, we can do this. *Smiles down at Growlithe and Pikachu*
Ryoku pets dratini
Shion Vane nods at Zorua as he steps out on to the battlefield
April Marie pulls out her oddish
Daniel: Go! Pikachu! *Pikachu hops off of Growlithe's back*
Shion Vane: Wait, so were all doing this at once?
Daniel: It's a triple battle, remember?
Shion Vane: When did she say that?
Ryoku 's dratini slides onto the battlefield
Daniel: I read the rules coming in.
Shion Vane: Oh...okay...
April Marie pulls out her ponyta and her poliwag
Shion Vane: Daniel you take the Poliwag, Ryoku take the the Ponyta and I'll take the Oddish.
Daniel: Pikachu! Thunder Wave! *Paralyzes Poliwag*
Shion Vane: She didn't even say to start yet!
April Marie: Go ahead and start
Ryoku: Dratini use Dragon Rage! *ponyta is badly hurt*
April Marie's ponyta uses tackle
April Marie's poliwag uses bubble
Shion Vane sits down and sighs as Zorua dodges the bubble and hits Poliwag with a Pursuit
Ryoku: Dratini gets hit quite hard but gets back up again "Come Dratini we can do this USE TWISTER!" *Ponyta faints*
Daniel: Pikachu! Thundershock! *It shocks Poliwag*
April Marie's oddish uses acid
Daniel: *Pikachu is hit, and it stumbles around for a second*
Shion Vane closes his eyes as Zorua gets poisoned but then turns around and finishes Oddish off with a critical Scratch
April Marie's poliwag uses bubble
Daniel: All right, Pikachu. One more Thundershock should do it! *It starts to use it again, but is hit by the bubble*
Ryoku looks at watch "come on you guys..."
April Marie's poliwag uses hypnosis
Daniel: *Pikachu falls asleep*
Shion Vane grabs an antidote out of Daniel's bag and uses it on Zorua
April Marie's poliwag uses bubble
Daniel calls back Pikachu and sends out Growlithe
Daniel: Growlithe! Scratch! *It scratches Poliwag, finishing it off*
Shion Vane shakes his head "I'll be outside waiting" *Leaves the gym without even getting his badge*
April Marie gives out badges
Daniel: Shion! What is it?
Ryoku plays victory music "nice work guy's"
Daniel takes his badge and runs after him
Shion Vane leans against the outside wall of the gym and sighs
Daniel: Shion. What's wrong?
Ryoku winks at the gym leader and walks out with badge "lets battle again sometime"
Shion Vane: That was horrible...putting pokemon through pain like that for no good reason...and their screams...*Shudders*
Ryoku: there screams?
Simi puts her arm around shion
Shion Vane shrugs Simi off and takes a few steps away "I don't think I will do that again"
Daniel: Where do you think this came from? Pokemon fight on their own in the wild, and battling is just something for trainers' pokemon to do. Sure, they might get hurt, but it's no different from boxing.
Ryoku: why whats wrong with you.. *looks at him oddly*
Shion Vane: Yeah but in the wild it is for their own survival...in a battle like that...it's unnescary.
Daniel: If they didn't want to do it, they wouldn't have. They would have refused to fight.
Ryoku: they get happy when they fight they like a challenge...
Shion Vane: No they wouldn't have, because most tamed pokemon are brainwashed into believing that this is what they are meant for. Zorua hated hurting what he sees as his brothers.
Simi: I'm sorry Shion
Daniel: Do you think I would do that to my friend? And would a recently-caught pokemon have just jumped into a fight like that if that was true? Sure, some people might train them only to fight, but others see it as doing something fun with their friends.
Ryoku is confused and picks up dratini hugging him
Shion Vane sighs and looks at the ground "I guess you're right..."
Daniel: You'll get used to it. And look! Growlithe's happy that he won. *He yips happily*
Shion Vane squats down and pets Growlithe "You're right..."
Daniel: Pikachu needs some attention, though...we should head to the Pokemon center.
Shion Vane gets up and hugs Daniel
Simi: yes we should and leave ryoku outside
Ryoku: why? my pokemon needs healing?
Simi: I take him for you
Daniel hugs Shion back
Daniel: Come on, let's go. *Pats his back and lets go*
Ryoku: i can do it myself simi..
Simi: uh huh we don't want another issue like with the last gym leader
Ryoku: nurse joy isnt my thing..
Shion Vane wraps one arm around Daniel's shoulder and the other around Ryoku "Nah, let's leave Simi outside so she can go around and check out her town"
Daniel: Any reason we all can't go together?
Simi: I think I'd rather go with you guys
Shion Vane: Okay, I guess I assumed you humans liked to revisit your home towns. *Winks at Simi*
Shion Vane: I guess you don't trust us boys alone?
Simi: not that. I left for a reason I don't want to really be back here
Shion Vane: Okay, well lets head over to the center already. *Starts walking still with his arms around both boys*
Daniel smiles a little and carries Pikachu to the center.
Ryoku: Shion you look like a pimp like this ya know...
Daniel: Oh, Shion...by the way...
Daniel pulls a second badge out of his pocket. "I kept this for you in case you changed your mind..."
Shion Vane nods "I guess I'll take it...and what's a pimp Ryoku?"
Daniel pins it on Shion's jacket
Ryoku: ....uhh... someone who.... nevermind ._.
Shion Vane takes it off his jacket and just puts it in his pocket "I don't feel like wearing it"
Daniel: Ok. It looked good, I think...
Shion Vane: Hm?
Daniel: I just thought your jacket looked good with it.
Shion Vane: I'll think about it
Simi opens the door for the boys
Daniel: Ok. *Pins his onto his bag and enters the center*
Shion Vane takes his arms off from around the boys and starts looking around the center
Ryoku puts dratini in cherish ball and walks to the counter giving the nurse the ball
Daniel takes his Growlithe and Pikachu to the front desk. "Hi...I need some care for these, but I don't have any Pokeballs to put them in..."
Shion Vane cares Zorua to the desk too "Same here, I don't like pokeballs"
Daniel: *The nurse takes them and carries them one by one into the back room*
Simi carries her Eevee to the counter as well
Simi: She hasn't been feeling so well lately and doesn't like pokeballs
Daniel: *The nurse nods* Ok, we'll keep that in mind.
Ryoku: *the nurse gives Ryoku back the cherish ball and smiles* hope to see you again.
Shion Vane gets Zorua back "Shouldn't we rest up here?"
Simi: Probably
Daniel: *The nurse returns, carrying each pokemon back out*
Shion Vane: I don't really remember ever sleeping in a city...
Ryoku places cherish ball back on chair and sits down on a sofa
Daniel: We'll get some hotel rooms.
Daniel takes his Growlithe and Pikachu back
Simi gets her Eevee back
Simi leads them all out to a hotel in the city "how many rooms are we getting?"
Shion Vane: I don't have any money so...
Daniel: 2, with 2 beds each.
Daniel: I should have enough for one room.
Simi: ok
Shion Vane: So me and Daniel are sharing a room?
Daniel: Uhh....
Ryoku: daniel and shion are pushing the beds together and bumping it
Daniel glares at Ryoku
Shion Vane: ...bumping it? Bumping what?
Simi giggles
Ryoku laughs
Simi gets the money from daniel and ryoku to help pay for rooms and gets two rooms with two beds next to each other
Shion Vane: Is that like getting it on?
Daniel: Uhh...so how're we splitting the rooms up?
Ryoku: yes but you put your dick in th-
Shion Vane decides to drop it for now...
Simi: Ok I think either Ryoku or me is going to share a room with Shion to help make things more comfortable for daniel
Daniel: No...I'd be fine with it as long as we're in different beds...
Simi: ok
Simi: lets go up to our rooms then
Shion Vane: It's okay...I don't want to bother him...
Shion Vane: I'll share a room with Ryoku tonight
Ryoku: well you guys didnt mind cuddling... so whats all the akwardness
Simi: Ryoku drop it
Daniel: So, what're the room numbers?
Ryoku: Don't complain you like that sort of thing ;D
Simi enters her room and passes out on one of the beds
Ryoku walks into the room and lays down on the bed
Shion Vane: Looks like they already took a room together...
Daniel: Uh...
Daniel: They did. >.<
Ryoku calls dan on this communcator thingy "so we swapping rooms or you guys gonna share that room?
Shion Vane starts to actually leave the hotel
Daniel: We'll be fine...hold on, I've got to go...*Hangs up and follows Shion out*
Shion Vane stops "Why are you following me?"
Daniel: Just want to know where you're going.
Shion Vane: I'm just gonna go find a tree to sleep in
Daniel: But...we got a nice bed for you...
Shion Vane: It's fine...I don't want you to be uncomfortable. *Puts on an obviously fake smile* Besides, I'm use to sleeping outside.
Daniel: No, I'll be fine. Really. And I think you should try a bed. You might like it, you know.
Shion Vane: No, like you and Simi said...you should keep your distance from me. *Leaves the hotel without another word*
Daniel: No, stop. *Keeps following you*
Shion Vane sighs "Why? You don't like me really, you don't like guys, you don't want to lead me on...whatever that exactly means"
Daniel: Because...you've seen the worst of people. I want you to see the best, so you can know that we're not all horrible. *Puts a hand on Shion's shoulder*
Shion Vane shrugs Daniel's hand off "Don't touch me"
Daniel: O...ok. Just come back to the hotel, please.
Daniel: I wouldn't feel right if we're all sleeping comfortably in beds and you're out here in some tree. Besides, if you're in one in town, you might fall out and hurt yourself on the concrete
Shion Vane: I've been hurt worse.
Daniel: I'd rather you not have to worry about it at all...
Shion Vane: ...and I'd rather be as close to you as possible...but I can see now that you don't want that. *Suddenly runs off into the night so fast that Daniel won't be able to catch up*
Daniel: No! Shion! Come back! *Chases after him anyway, knowing he won't catch him*
Shion Vane hides deep enough into a tree so that Daniel can't see him, but he can watch him
Daniel stops, realizing he's completely lost Shion. "No..." *Sits down on the curb and pets Growlithe*
Shion Vane watches Daniel and talks softly to Zorua "I'm an idiot aren't I?"
Daniel hugs Growlithe "He was the only person who ever said he'd protect me...and now he hates me...again..."
Shion Vane sighs...and sends Zorua down to Daniel
Daniel looks up and sees Zorua crossing the street towards him "Z...zorua? Where's Shion?"
Shion Vane: *Zorua yips as he crosses the street to Daniel*
Daniel stands up
Shion Vane pulls out his communicator that he had all along and added everyone's numbers on to when they were asleep the first night...and calls Daniel
Daniel notices the unknown number and picks it up, expecting a wrong number... "Hello?"
Shion Vane talks softly into the communicator "Hello?" *Honestly had no clue it'd work because he just pressed a bunch of random numbers and letters that seemed to look right the other day*
Daniel 's eyes go wide as a familiar voice comes out of it... "Shion?"
Shion Vane: Yeah...this thing is weird, never used one before.
Daniel: Shion, where are you?
Shion Vane: Why do you want to know?
Daniel: Because...I...uh...I feel bad for hurting you...
Shion Vane: I'm use to it.
Daniel: You shouldn't be.
Daniel: Now wherever you are, come out.
Shion Vane: No.
Daniel: Please?
Shion Vane: I was an idiot for even thinking I could ever be with you like that...
Daniel: Just come out...there's something I need to say...
Shion Vane: No, if I am face to face with you now...I wouldn't be able to do this. I'm sorry for the other night, the kiss, the hand holding, everything. If I could I would take it all back. Zorua will stay with you...but I am leaving, goodbye. I doubt we'll ever see eachother again.
Ryoku picks up commucator and accidently dials into dans and shions call "hey baby tell me what your wearing..." *looks at communcator and sees its shion and dan in a call* "OH FUCK!" *throws communcator at wall*
Daniel: RYOKU! *immediately drops him* I'm gonna kill him..
Daniel: But Shion...don't leave...please, don't...you say you want to protect me and keep me safe? Then please...don't leave me...I've never had a friend that close. Losing you like this...it'd kill me. *Is surprised as his eyes start tearing up*
Shion Vane: Zorua will protect you.
Daniel: But...
Shion Vane: But what?
Daniel: All my life, pokemon were all I had. For one day, I felt what it was like to have a close human friend...please don't take that away from me.
Shion Vane: You don't want the kind of friendship I want with you now.
Daniel: Please...come out...
Shion Vane sighs "Fine"
Shion Vane hangs up and hops down out of a tree across the street
Daniel leaps to his feet and runs over to Shion
Shion Vane stuffs his hands into his pockets and stares at the ground "What is it that you wanted to say?"
Daniel: I wanted to say...that if I turned you down...uh... *blushes intensely* ...I'd be stupid...
Shion Vane: ...What?
Daniel: No one has ever cared this much about me...and I might not want to...uhh...be WITH you now...I still want you by my side...
Shion Vane: ...So...does this mean we can date? I've seen and heard of people going on those to get to know eachother and stuff...*Kicks at the ground*
Daniel 's eyes go wide and he blushes even more intensely "Uhh......I wouldn't say that......I mean, an adventure's as good of a date as any..."
Shion Vane: Daniel...
Daniel: Shion?
Shion Vane: I was seriously about to leave and never come back...probably even live out the rest of my life as far away from humanity as possible.
Daniel: Really?
Shion Vane nods
Daniel: What made you decide to stay?
Shion Vane: Because...I want to...no NEED to be as close to you as humanely possible...and I'm going to make you feel the same way.
Daniel keeps blushing...and slips his hand into Shion's
Shion Vane slips his other hand into Daniel's other and pulls him closer
Daniel stares down at Shion...
Shion Vane pulls Daniel into a kiss
Daniel squirms like last time...but doesn't resist
Shion Vane closes his eyes, feeling whole for a moment for the first time in his entire life
Daniel breaks it off. "Shion...let's go back to the hotel..."
Shion Vane: Okay...*Lets go of Daniel's hands and starts back towards the hotel*
Daniel follows, walking next to Shion
Shion Vane leaves his hands open in case Daniel wants to hold it, while Zorua walks along next to him
Daniel puts his hands in his hoodie, blushing intensely under his hood, wondering what the hell he just got himself into...
Shion Vane turns to look back at Daniel
Daniel doesn't notice
Shion Vane: Hey?
Daniel: Hm?
Shion Vane: You're doing that thing I love that you do with your hood again.
Daniel blushes even more
Ryoku calls dan on communcator "where are you two?"
Daniel picks up "We're on our way back"
Ryoku: Ok great, finally for once you didn't take forever to pick up see you both soon!
Daniel chuckles "Ok. See you in a little"
Ryoku hangs up and lays down on bed
Daniel puts his communicator away
Shion Vane rubs his hands together and blows on them as if they are cold
Daniel still doesn't notice "Hey, we're almost there." *Points to the lights of the center in the distance*
Shion Vane shivers a bit
Daniel: What is it, Shion? You cold?
Shion Vane: My hands are freezing.
Daniel: You've got pockets for a reason. *Nods*
Shion Vane: Body heat is warmer...
Daniel: True... *Walks closer to Shion and slips his hand into his so no one can see*
Shion Vane smiles "Thanks..."
Daniel: Don't mention it...
Shion Vane smirks "Don't want me to tell Simi and Ryoku?"
Daniel: Y...yeah, I'd rather you didn't...
Shion Vane grins evilly "What do I get if I don't tell?"
Daniel: Uhh...(in a whisper)...maybe...another kiss...
Shion Vane chuckles "It's okay, I won't tell them"
Daniel breathes a sigh of relief
Shion Vane: And here we are.
Daniel slips his hand out of Shion's and opens the door to the hotel
Shion Vane steps in and takes the steps to him and Daniel's room.
Daniel follows Shion in after his pokemon all get inside
Shion Vane flumps onto the bed closest to the wall
Daniel shuts the door and lies down next to Shion
Shion Vane: You have your own bed?
Daniel: I'd rather sleep in yours...
Shion Vane: ...Why?
Daniel: We've done this before.
Shion Vane: I'm just...surprised you want to is all...
Daniel: I just know it'd mean a lot to you...
Shion Vane:  Only if you want to...
Daniel: I do.
Shion Vane smirks "Aren't we going kinda fast?"
Daniel: Ryoku and Simi slept like this last night...and so did we. We can do it again.
Shion Vane: Yeah...
Shion Vane: But lets push the beds together, there will be more room.
Daniel: Ok. *Gets up and goes over to the other bed*
Shion Vane gets up and starts pushing on the bed
Daniel pushes, and the beds collide
Shion Vane: This is going to be my first time sleeping in a bed as far as I can remember...
Daniel: I hope you like it. It's better than sleeping outside, that's for sure.
Shion Vane: I wouldn't have been able to sleep outside anyway...
Daniel: Oh? Why not? *Gets in bed, and Growlithe and Pikachu hop up on top of him*
Shion Vane: I...don't think I can sleep without being near you now.
Shion Vane: That use to be how I was with Zorua but now I guess...
Shion Vane pats Zorua on the head when he jumps up on the bed "Don't worry, I still need you"
Daniel smiles as Growlithe and Pikachu snuggle together "I'm glad they're getting along."
Shion Vane lays down next to Daniel and wraps an arm around him "Did you hear me?"
Daniel: Yeah. *Wraps an arm around Shion in return* And you won't have to again.
Shion Vane is actually the one that blushes now "T...thanks..."
Daniel: No problem. *Smiles*
Shion Vane smiles too "I...I've never felt so happy"
Daniel blushes a little, and closes his eyes. "We should get to sleep now. It'll be a long day tomorrow"
Shion Vane smirks "Okay...nerd" *Ruffles Daniel's hair*
Daniel blushes even more
Shion Vane hugs himself close to Daniel...and falls asleep fast
Daniel falls asleep, wondering if he really likes this as much as he thinks he does...

No comments: