I may look cute, sweet, and innocent but don't let that fool you. I DO game, I AM a nerd, I AM a geek, and I WILL kick your butt. I am very dangerous and deadly so don't cross me. Consider this your warning
aye, I do indeed. But my bedroom is also a lot of windows. In fact, the walls of my bedroom are walls up to about my hips and then its windows....so, paranoia from having a gunman run through the backyard as a child. Specially since my room is mostly in the backyard.
2 comments:
You keep knives under your pillow? Hardcore.
aye, I do indeed. But my bedroom is also a lot of windows. In fact, the walls of my bedroom are walls up to about my hips and then its windows....so, paranoia from having a gunman run through the backyard as a child. Specially since my room is mostly in the backyard.
Post a Comment