========================================================================
There is no right or wrong answer to this question.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know exactly who, what, and why.
I'd show Kitty exactly how I see him because I don't believe for a second that he has ever been told how attractive he is and believed it. I'd show him because I think he deserves to see exactly how I see him. I'd take it one step further and show him exactly how I think of myself. So he understands more where I'm coming from and why I say what I say about myself. Also I'm not just talking looks here. I'm talking personality, intelligence, looks, everything when I say this.
Edit: I've already kind of done this with him but it isnae the same.
For me, this is kind of how I see him(as Wil Wheaton NOT Felicia Day)
Aye, he isnae as muscular, but he is just as handsome. And aye he doesnae have a beard or any facial hair but it still doesnae make me think any less of him.
Think about it. You can answer or not. But the only right or wrong answer is the one YOU deem right or wrong for yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment