To my family:
I'm sorry I'm such a horrible disappointment as a daughter, cousin, niece, etc...whatever I am to you I'm a miserable excuse of one and a horrible disappointment. I won't be bothering you ever again. Don't bother getting me anything for Christmas or my birthday. Go ahead and just forget I exist. It will make your lives that much happier.
To my friends:
I'm sorry I can't be there for you guys any more. Forget about my plans I had on moving. They'll never happen. They are just me wishfully dreaming. Nothing in my life ever works out how I want it to so I really don't expect my plans to try and make my life any better to pan out either. Sorry for getting your hopes up and getting you all excited.
To everyone else:
I'm not going to kill myself. I promise. But at the same time I'm not going to even try any more. I'm a burden onto everyone and I am therefore removing myself as one. I see no point in keeping the charade up. I'm not a very happy person. I'll just let my depression take me over. I've fucked up too much to have much of a future. I'll eventually just wind up dying single and alone. Sad but true. I've already accepted this so there is nothing more I can really say. I'm going to stop trying to keep myself thin and just let myself become a stereotypical american and be fat and lazy. I'll find some minimum wage job that I can be miserable in and just work there until I die. I don't see the point in keeping up the charade so I guess this is goodbye.
2 comments:
You are not a disappointment, you are not a burden, you will not die alone. You are a fantastic person with loads of friends who love and care about you.
Your dreams may seem out of reach, but they are far closer than you think they are, and giving up on them isn't going to make it better.
Just reach out your hand and there are people all over the world who will hold it tight and help you along the path.
Don't give in. Be strong, and you can do anything.
I'm your friend and I'm here for you
- thenumberthirteen
Thanks 13. I saw your message on skype I've just not been at my computer much. Hence the not answering. Trying to get my room clean/organised and fit in job hunting with that so that I don't get my arse kicked out since I have til about half a week before my birthday to get it done O.o
Post a Comment