27 December 2011

photos and update






The first photo is me right now. Yes. Bathroom, cliche. Unfortunately at this hour it has better lighting than my room in which I look pale as a ghost(which is an entirely different topic and more refers to the rest of my body, not my face...or my left arm)


But this is me after an hour at one bank dealing with their bullshite, another half hour at my new bank getting all the loose ends tied up and my checking account settled so I get my ATM card and can deposit money without having to go inside the bank, and then probably about 3 or so hours total driving throughout the day and putting in an application at Barnes and Noble, Killarney's Irish Pub and Restaurant, Extreme Pita, A Touch of Romance, and I believe there was another place but off the top of my head I can't remember at the moment and picking up an application at Taco Bell(since they're opening a new one by my house, it'd be work and money but not ideal job. Killarney's would be more ideal. I'd get to wear a kilt...


I know I'm not as hot as any of those girls but still it'd be awesome as fuck)


The second photo, I'm not sure if I posted it but it is the flowers my mate Adam in the UK sent me. He's such a sweetheart. The card said "I tried sending you a hug but it was too big so I sent flowers instead".




So, shitty day of having my self esteem whittled slowly down and I have another day ahead of me tomorrow if I can ever get to sleep. Totally worth it today. Came home and mum made home made mac and cheese(which is brilliant and my favourite) AND I got a letter from my favourite Scotsman <3


Bring it on tomorrow...





by the way these were two separate posts off of tumblr.

No comments: