Places to stalk me
Places to stalk me:
http://formspring.me/aprilmarie42
http://www.youtube.com/user/aprilmarie4203
http://www.aprilmarie4203.deviantart.com
http://www.aprilmariestock.deviantart.com
http://www.last.fm/user/aprilmarie42
Blog background is property of: Meghan browse her awesome and amazing photos here: http://www.hibikinonamida.deviantart.com/
or here:
28 December 2011
I've Recently found some of my friends are jerks but I still love them regardless
Me: i start layering when i get cold my first winter out there i'll be layered up in like 5 jackets, two long sleeve shirts and 2 or three reg shirts and like 4 or 5 pairs of jeans and my warmest pair of socks and depending on the weather either my converse or a pair of boots and definitely a beanie and gloves
Friend 1: All I've got in my head is an image of me pushing you over in the snow and rolling you about in a snowball! =P
Then I asked Kitty if he'd let my other friend do that to me and this is the resulting conversation:
Kitty: Depends on how funny I would find it. ;p
Me: why?
Kitty: It seems funny. xP
Me: youre so mean
Kitty: And you love it. :3
Me: sometimes
Me: id be pretty angry at you both if that happened
Kitty: So you wouldn't want me to warm you up after?
Me: how?
Kitty: Cuddle you, run a hot bath for you, make you a hot chocolate. :£
Me: Make it tea instead of hot chocolate and we have a deal
Kitty: Done
(there was more to it but those are the relevant parts)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment