Places to stalk me
Places to stalk me:
http://formspring.me/aprilmarie42
http://www.youtube.com/user/aprilmarie4203
http://www.aprilmarie4203.deviantart.com
http://www.aprilmariestock.deviantart.com
http://www.last.fm/user/aprilmarie42
Blog background is property of: Meghan browse her awesome and amazing photos here: http://www.hibikinonamida.deviantart.com/
or here:
07 December 2011
Sick
I threw up last night. I don't know if it was just too much alcohol too quickly or if it was just me not being in the mood. I know it wasn't from being drunk because I didn't have enough for that but it was bad. I never want to do that again. The cleanup after that sucked. I threw up in my doorway on the kitchen floor(kinda lucky made it easier to clean) and then in the bathroom i got the back of the toilet and the wall next to it and the floor. I've since taken a shower, washed the towels and what I was wearing and cleaned everything up. I've both rinsed my mouth out with water and mouthwash and brushed my teeth and I still can't get the taste out of my mouth. I guess there is a first time for everything. That was my first time ever throwing up from alcohol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment