I had an interview earlier today. The bottom photo is almost exactly how I looked. Minus the lip piercing and the hoodie. I had a black button down short sleeve shirt on that looked nice. I think I did well..
This was transcript from me and a mate talking about it earlier
Bunny: so i got an interview whilst doing my application(which I only had to fill in the legal information and sign it since i brought my cv)
Bunny: and I think I did well. They were surprised at my job history and said that they'd think I was 40 by that alone
Bunny: they have to send it in to corporate and they have to run background check make sure I'm not a sex offender or anything and they'll let me know asap
The Risen: Awesome!
Bunny: aye
Bunny: it would be part time and minimum wage with the possibility of full time
The Risen: Cool. =o
Bunny: bout a half hour drive away too
Bunny: and i would work morning and then night cooking
Bunny: breakfast and dinner
Bunny: on fridays and saturdays
Bunny: and possibly sunday breakfast and then ice cream social
Bunny: and if things pick up they want to do a snack bar which i'd be in charge of as well
The Risen: Cool beans.=o
Bunny: aye
Bunny: so hopefully.....
Also these are the 6 cards I've gotten from my mates that I've exchanged cards with. Out of the 6, 5 are from the UK. The one with the candy canes on it is from my mate Rach out here in Cali. This is the most I've gotten in ....I think forever. I feel loved. I love getting mail.
This was transcript from me and a mate talking about it earlier
Bunny: so i got an interview whilst doing my application(which I only had to fill in the legal information and sign it since i brought my cv)
Bunny: and I think I did well. They were surprised at my job history and said that they'd think I was 40 by that alone
Bunny: they have to send it in to corporate and they have to run background check make sure I'm not a sex offender or anything and they'll let me know asap
The Risen: Awesome!
Bunny: aye
Bunny: it would be part time and minimum wage with the possibility of full time
The Risen: Cool. =o
Bunny: bout a half hour drive away too
Bunny: and i would work morning and then night cooking
Bunny: breakfast and dinner
Bunny: on fridays and saturdays
Bunny: and possibly sunday breakfast and then ice cream social
Bunny: and if things pick up they want to do a snack bar which i'd be in charge of as well
The Risen: Cool beans.=o
Bunny: aye
Bunny: so hopefully.....
Also these are the 6 cards I've gotten from my mates that I've exchanged cards with. Out of the 6, 5 are from the UK. The one with the candy canes on it is from my mate Rach out here in Cali. This is the most I've gotten in ....I think forever. I feel loved. I love getting mail.
No comments:
Post a Comment