To someone who use to be a big part of my life. Here is an excerpt:
"I have some news for you. I've been doing a lot of thinking. I don't care about you anymore. You are part of my depression. Please don't try and find me when you get out. With any luck I will be far away from here. I'm sorry to do this in a letter, I'd rather do it in person. I've found someone better. Who supports my choices. Who picks me up wien I'm down. Who is more there for me than you ever were. You put me through so much emotional abuse, I can't do it anymore. I'm not currently dating the person I found yet. For now we are just good friends. I'm taking the time right now to work on myself and my bedroom. Going through and getting rid of stuff. I returned (mutual friend)'s game I borrowed and the USB thing you borrowed from him a while back. I returned all your games and everything you left me to your mum. Hope your life gets better and you find a girl willing to put up with your bullshit."
-April Marie
I should mention this is after getting a letter from him(he is in prison btw for the next 2 years)and him confessing that he loved me and he was so sorry for how he treated/mistreated me. So yeah, he's gonna cry like a little girl when he gets it.
No comments:
Post a Comment