Dear Meg,
Thank you for everything you've done. You are an amazing friend and I'm glad to call you one of my best friends. You've been there for me good times and bad. There is not enough time/money/words in the world to express my gratitude for everything. I love ya hun.
Love,
Me
Dear Kitty,
I know we haven't known each other all that long but sincerely thank you for everything. You have no idea how much you've done just by being there. Just by listening. Just by encouraging me and not telling me that I'm just being stupid with my goals.You are an amazing person. And I still don't understand why you like me so much and are so attracted to me but nonetheless thank you for helping to fix my self worth and my confidence. Thank you for helping me to believe in myself and start finding myself attractive again. Thank you for all the work you have put into helping a broken girl put the pieces back together and the best part for not asking anything of me in return.
Love,
Your Bunny
P.S. You have no idea how much these help me





No comments:
Post a Comment