What happened to our freindship?
What happened to us?
What happened to the us we had?
What happened to our love?
What happened to our lives?
What happened to all our hopes?
What happened to all our dreams?
What happened to reality?
What happened to being honest with each other?
What happened to being realistic?
Throughout my life I've been thinking how could I be lucky enough to be with the cutest guy in the school?
I use to always think that I was so lucky to have a boyfriend who is really cute, is a jock, and is honest with me.
How could I have been so dumb to actually believe what I think I saw behind that mask?
To think that you were 99% angel not 99% devil.
Now I see it.
You are a lying cheating, two-timing, sniveling, little boy, immature too!!!!
I can't believe that any girl could fall for a player like you.
You've broke my heart in so many places there is no way that it could ever be repaired.
You hurt me so bad that I can't help but cry every time I see you.
You are a dirty-lying-cheating-no-good-cheap-rat.
No wonder you could never pay for anything for me or even buy me a flower.
You spent all your money on that slutty-whore-bitch and I'll bet you found her on a street corner that skank.
You 2 skanks belong together.
How could I have ever been fooled into thinking that we were ever meant to be?
I guess I was so caught up on you that I didn't want to believe all the evidence that was right in front of my face.
I also even wrote you a poem that should teach you a lesson or two.
Circa sometime around sophomore year in high school
No comments:
Post a Comment