04 May 2011

I'm Forever Yours

I see you looking at me 
Yet you’ve said many times before 
That you don’t like me and never will 
But inside, looking at your eyes and through your soul 
It is telling me what exactly you’re looking for 
A lover who’s true to themselves and to you 
A lover who’s strong 
Who will love you forever for who you are 
Not what you are 
A lover who will never hurt you or make you cry 
Someone who’s actually worth your tears 
Someone looking inside to see the true beauty within 
For you and I both know 
That looks are only skin deep but 
Your beautiful and sparkling or 
Your ugly and unpolished personality 
Lasts forever and decides how beautiful 
Or ugly you are 
And well, baby looking in your eyes
I’m forever yours 
Because your eyes are telling me 
That I’m forever yours 
You’re eyes are telling me 
That I’m the one you’ve been looking 
And waiting for all your life 
So baby take me and I’ll be forever yours 
I know you can see it in my eyes 
So stop denying it 
Please take me I’m yours 
That’s what my eyes are saying 
So you know I’ll be and I’ll always stay yours 
I’m forever yours.
Circa 2003

No comments: