07 May 2011

The week

So, this week has been...long. Swing dancing on Monday which was fun of course. Tuesday I felt like I was sick so I didn't go hiking, haven't been all week. Did a lot of sleeping this week. Apparently my body was telling me I haven't slept enough. Wed and Thursday did nothing. Tuesday I did a lot of job applications as well. Sold my car on Tuesday to Pick A Part to be used as scrap parts. Paid my phone bill. Bought some alcohol to help myself sleep since I've been having problems sleeping. Read a book called Marked by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast. Re-reading Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett. Started re-reading it on Easter and have been off and on reading it. Yesterday I hung out with Daniel some. I haven't seen him in at least a year. Last time we saw each other, we saw Lions For Lambs. We saw Thor yesterday. Amazing movie. Sadly though I don't think most people will understand what Asgard is though. For us comic book and mythology fans however...... I mean it kind of gets explained just not fully enough for people to know. But its ok. Afterwards we took a walk around my neighborhood for a little over a mile and ran a little bit which was fun. The person I want to talk to still hasn't really talked to me much. Which hurts because I really want a long conversation with them but since I am staying out of the way of the relationship they are in I am not texting or calling unless they do so first. Its so hard to do. Maybe Monday when we see each other we can talk some. Anthony and Nick are taking me to swing for now. Which is fine but.....yeah. Pecans and I might be hanging out this weekend but I doubt it.

No comments: