15 May 2011

So I can delete these texts from my phone

My former friend Ashley contacted me the other day. This is what she wrote:

(this was 5 texts I got in a row)
A: I'm going to say this once and for all to set things straight- mainly because I'm tired of hearing from others about the shit you like saying about me on your little blog- my ending my friendship with you was actually a dramitization on your part. I deleted my FB and you overreacted. Hm. Did it ever occur to you I deleted it and not just you? No. I suppose not. Granted, the lies you spread about someone very close to me did indeed piss me off, but I was still willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. So do me a favor and keep my name out of your mouth. I didn't cross you out of my life. You did that yourself but after seeing how you really are, I'm glad you did.
(My response was 3 texts long)
Me: You made it clear you wanted nothing to do with me and check your facts. I haven't really said much on that topic on my blog. I am going through enough shit in my life at the moment and if you deleted it why do i still occasionally get texts from you updating your status? I have not really said shit to anyone about anything that happened between you and i and if you are hearing otherwise someone else is lying to you.
(and then another 5 text messages)
A: You still gets text messages on my updates because I do still use it on occasion to check up on family, so get your facts right, You're not so important that I'd make a big scene over ending my friendship with you. You dramatize, make shit up - all to fit with your twisted need to be the victim. The 'love of your life' is a pedophile. Sickening. You wonder why your friendships fail? Hm. Maybe you should look in the mirror. You bitch about life more than anybody and don't do a damn thing to change it. Yeah. A few years dealing with that and anybody would get tired of it. Some of us learn from our mistakes. You just repeat them.
(and this was my two text response which after I didn't hear shit from her)
Me: Whatever. You have no clue what goes on in my life. And i hate being a victim which if you ever paid attention you would know that and i don't lie or make shit up  as you have accused me of.






This was the last time I saw her which was my birthday back in January at Disneyland. She's the cute little blonde girl. The other two are my best friend Meghan and myself.



Now for what happened: I need to go back quite a bit.



I use to have a friend that I called fluffy haired boy or Professor Severus Snape(if you looked in my phone). His actual name? Oscar Olivarez Takahashi 


aka the boy in the photo above. We use to go running together. I met him when we worked at Gamestop together back in October of 2009. We had a falling out a little bit ago for an incident that happened on July 16, 2010. That was the day that our pitbul Coco died. 



She was an adorable dog and cuddly. Then again our current pitbul is cuddly too...hmmmmm........

Anyways back to the story, that day the dog died and he had happened to come over that day. I was at a very emotionally vulnerable state that day and was taken advantage of. Oscar has told me previously that he has a fiancee in the past. What wound up happening was he blindsided me. He started kissing me(which I should mention I had a big thing for him before this happened) and got my shorts and underwear off. And then proceeded to go down on me. I got him to stop before it progressed farther and he went home. Its taken me a lot to admit that all happened. So I stopped talking to him after that. We stopped running together and all that. Ashley up to this point had never liked him because she had a boyfriend and he kept hitting on her and trying to sleep with her. This is also said "close friend of hers" that I spread lies about supposedly. They started hanging out about two weeks after my birthday this year. We stopped being friends in February. She wound up hanging out with him one night and found him to be a great person and asked why I didn't want to talk to him or have anything to do with him and I told her why. Apparently she got his side of the story and it was completely different than what happened. Which means he lied to her. She never told me what he said just that what he told her was different and she believed him over me. I've known her for about 6 or 7 years now. Never lied to her once. Now I really haven't said much as far as what happened between the two of us on my other blog. I believe its all been that we aren't friends and it hurts. So she got into it with me and accused me of seducing him and lying about him being in any kind of relationship and that's about when we stopped talking back in February. So that is the whole story. Now I could have poked a lot of holes in her argument but I didn't because I don't like confrontation. Nor do I like being a victim. I hate it. So yeah I am still very hurt over it.

No comments: