So it has been a while since I have last written. Not much has happened lately. Saw a Beatles tribute band perform last Saturday night. Hung out with Anthony, James, and Karrina. We went to Joe's Crab Shack. This was the resulting photo. And yes I am wearing a Star Wars shirt. L-R: Anthony, Me, Karrina, James.
It was a lot of fun. After that we went to Speedzone and raced go karts and played arcade games. Amazingly fun times. /start rant Currently I am using David's laptop to type all of this. He is sitting to my right on the couch next to his girlfriend. Ugh! I hate seeing them together so much. Why am I so masochistic? I mean at least he could have told me that she was going to be joining us in helping move stuff in the storage units. But no......He asks if I still want to help and I say yes because apparently I am a sucker for helping people move stuff and she is in the car with him. FML. I mean yeah, yesterday we got like 13 hours of hanging out together, most of that alone but still. He knows how much I hate seeing them together. He could have said hey she is going to come along and help us but no he just springs this on me and expects me to be ok with it. And I am completely not ok with it. ARGH! I mean I know its my fault for being in this situation because I can't let him go and still love him but its like he says he cares about my feelings but then he pulls shit like this and its like really? cause it seems like you don't care about my feelings that much if you're going to pull this kind of shit. /endrant
Places to stalk me
Places to stalk me:
http://formspring.me/aprilmarie42
http://www.youtube.com/user/aprilmarie4203
http://www.aprilmarie4203.deviantart.com
http://www.aprilmariestock.deviantart.com
http://www.last.fm/user/aprilmarie42
Blog background is property of: Meghan browse her awesome and amazing photos here: http://www.hibikinonamida.deviantart.com/
or here:
15 April 2011
Video games and ranting.
Labels:
arcade games,
best friend,
David,
go karts,
hanging out,
moving,
video games
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment