19 April 2011

Thoughts/Decisions and dreams

I had a really odd dream the other night. Lots of crying yesterday. And lots of thinking the past few days. And made a few decisions.

First things first however. It has been brought to my attention by a few people that some of you have issues with what I type. Don't go bitching to my friends about it. If you have a problem tell me. I don't care if you're dating/sleeping with/married to/or just friends with that person. They have no control over what I choose to write about. Most of you have me on facebook so use your damn brains and send me a message on there if you have that big of a problem. Or to those who have my cell. Text or call me. Ultimately it is MY decision as it is MY blog.

Second, I don't put most people's names in here for a reason. I'm very much passive-aggressive and sometimes I just use this to vent. I don't get my venting ...... well yeah no one likes when that happens.

So, my dream I had. This was Sunday night that I had this dream. It involved my family and my partner in crime kit kat(not her real name her nickname from like middle or high school) and her sister(actual blood sister). My family and I went and traded Jessica in. We got me another early 90s Ford Taurus. (that looked like the one I rolled a few years ago only this was a manual transmission instead of automatic). We came back to drop the truck off and check on the dogs. Apparently I had a Siberian Husky puppy(which I really want one) and Kit Kat was watching her and playing games on my PS3. For some reason I decided to stay. So everyone but me and her left and for some reason all of a sudden all I was wearing was a sheet that I couldn't keep myself covered with.(a bit odd but I've known her for years upon years on end that it didn't bother me or her however if this actually happened it would probably bother us both). Anyways, I decided to put clothes on and I had parked the new car oddly in my neighbors driveway for some strange reason. I got dressed and walked outside to move my car and my neighbor had it towed cause she didn't think we were coming back for it anytime soon. Which frustrated me and I had to call the towing company and Kit Kat took me to get my car back and her sister came over to watch my puppy. Then I woke up. Yeah really odd dream.

I'm not going to go into the reasons I was crying yesterday. But I will say lately I've been very overemotional lately. Of course being told that I was described as an emo bitch didn't help either. Especially since it was from someone I thought was my friend and didn't have the balls to tell me.

So thoughts and decisions. I've decided I want to move. Most likely to Boston,MA or Austin, TX. And if I move to Boston I can sing Augustana's song Boston and not just be singing it but be correct. Which really amuses me. But seriously I either want to move to Austin,TX or somewhere around there and be near a few friends I haven't seen since 2003 or to Boston, MA. Mostly to get away from the situation I am currently in. I really feel I need to get some distance. I mean I'd miss my 3 best friends but I think it would be for the best. It would give me the time, space, and distance away from my life in California to re-evaluate my life and figure out how to get the hell out of this mess that my life has turned into. And maybe, just maybe I can learn to love myself.

No comments: