I figured out if I tally up my trophies on my ps3 from Dante's Inferno, Penny Arcade Episodes 1 and 2, Bayonetta, Bioshock, Costume Quest(including DLC), Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Prince of Persia, and Rock Band 2 and converted it to 360 achievements, I would have approximately 3510 gamerscore give or take some.
I did this because Pecans had me create a user profile on his 360 and we got to talking because I almost beat Penny Arcade: On the rain slicked precipice of darkness episode 1 on his 360 yesterday. I told him he needs to get Episode 2 if he wants me to continue beating games on the 360 and eventually we will get me a LIVE account. But then he will also have to get me Dante's Inferno(cause he needs to play it as well) and Prince of Persia(since he has almost all the rest of those).
I don't know. I'm level 8 in trophies on the PSN. And on the 360 would have 3510 ish gamerscore. I think I like my level 8.....but then I also don't know if that would even be a good gamerscore or not......More research needs to go into this.....
Places to stalk me
Places to stalk me:
http://formspring.me/aprilmarie42
http://www.youtube.com/user/aprilmarie4203
http://www.aprilmarie4203.deviantart.com
http://www.aprilmariestock.deviantart.com
http://www.last.fm/user/aprilmarie42
Blog background is property of: Meghan browse her awesome and amazing photos here: http://www.hibikinonamida.deviantart.com/
or here:
No comments:
Post a Comment