Places to stalk me
Places to stalk me:
http://formspring.me/aprilmarie42
http://www.youtube.com/user/aprilmarie4203
http://www.aprilmarie4203.deviantart.com
http://www.aprilmariestock.deviantart.com
http://www.last.fm/user/aprilmarie42
Blog background is property of: Meghan browse her awesome and amazing photos here: http://www.hibikinonamida.deviantart.com/
or here:
16 April 2011
Nightmares and such
So I've hung out with HIM the past two days. Two days ago was full of video games. 13 hours of them to be specific. Yesterday I helped him get the last 3 trophies he needed for PixelJunk Shooter. That was fun. I fell asleep on the couch next to him while we were watching Ferris Buller's Day Off. Great movie. One of my favorites but I was so tired. We started watching it around midnight ish. I curled up on the side of the couch I was on and fell asleep about 3/4 through the movie. Then HE woke me up and I was half on the couch and half off. Then I fell back asleep(cause I wasn't fully awake anyways). The next time I woke up it was about 230 am and I think I was trying to burrow because my head was almost under the couch and I was fully on the floor. We got in his car cause he picked me up and I fell asleep again in the backseat behind him. His girlfriend was in the front seat. I started having a nightmare more than halfway home. Like 5 minutes or so from my house. He woke me up from it. Kind of like when we were still living together. I woke up with tears streaming down my face. I dreamed that He had married some other girl and was perfectly happy with her and that I was alone, unloved, unmarried, and still in love with him. But that wasn't the worst part. The worst part is that I was being chased down, tortured, and killed. And then I was woken up. It took me a good half hour after that to fall back asleep. He surprised me when we got to my house by getting out of his car when I did and pulling me into a hug and making sure I was ok. Even though I told him I wasn't. He asked about the nightmare and I told him that it wasn't the time or place to talk about it(since he was tired and his girlfriend was there and he still had to drive half an hour back home). I still haven't told him about it. He called me about 5 minutes after I fell asleep and apparently I was so out of it I didn't hear it which made me sad cause I wanted to talk to him about it. But I'll eventually talk to him about it today so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment