22 April 2011

Hostility?

Ok so seriously? All I was doing was asking her to ask her boyfriend aka my best friend to call me because I needed to talk to him and I knew he was still mad at me for something unrelated from the night before. I'm sorry but she seems a little bit hostile in that second half of her response. Is that just me? Or what? To me her saying "I think its not possible, as I have been in your position multiple times" is her way of saying that she doesn't want him and I to be friends. He and I have remained friends through 3 or 4 of his relationships in the 4 years I have known him. I think she's a bit full of herself. What she doesn't know however is how she can't fully satisfy him sexually like I can. Fact. As in he has called/texted/facebook messaged me that numerous times.


April Marie Gilbert April 21 at 3:33pm
Can you please have David call me. I really need his help for my interview on Monday. And I need to talk to him as soon as possible.
Shyla Short April 21 at 8:17pm Report
David knows you want him to call and why. If he doesn't want to, then there must be a reason. I told him you wanted him to call, but I can't do more than that. Good luck at your interview though.
Shyla Short April 21 at 8:21pm Report
but I will say you can ask other people too, like joey or somebody. You need to learn how to stop relying on David for support. It's hard to be best friends with a guy who is in a relationship. I think its not possible, as I have been in your position mutliple times.

No comments: