Dear girls who have boyfriends whose best friends or any friends are girls,
CHILL THE FUCK OUT! Not all of us are trying to steal your boyfriend away. Some of us just don't want to lose our friends and value our friends for what they are. Even if we've been in prior relationships with them and may even still have strong feelings for them. Some of us(like me) value our friendships and don't want to jeopardize them. Some of us(like me) don't get along with other girls so we really don't have female friends. And I know I am part of this rare group but some of us have actual morals that we adhere to. I don't cheat in relationships and I don't want to be the "other woman" in the relationship. I just want to be friends with my friends. I won't steal anyone's boyfriend. I couldn't live with myself if I did that. Its wrong. So back up, take a few deep breaths, chill out, and realize YOU get to spend all the time with them. And just because your man comforts another girl who isn't you but who has been friends with him for a while don't read into it. Sometimes its just comfort and nothing more.
Sincerely,
A girl who's best friend is a guy with a girlfriend
No comments:
Post a Comment