he has a girlfriend now.
I was suppose to go to a show with him last night and then he cancelled on me. I was the one who told him about the damn show in the first place. And that's how he repays me. Its bullshit.
Currently, I am downloading music from The Receiving End of Sirens, Kamelot, maNga, and a bunch of other bands that I listen to on last.fm. At least until I get a new job and have money and can actually buy the cds. For now however, this works.
I watched Letters to Juliet last night and cried. Then read a book and cried some more. I hate these stupid emotions. I want to go back to being an emotionless person. I use to be that person. But since HE came into my life my emotions came back and I fell in love. Ugh. I kind of hate that day now.
I hate not having a job right now. I'm going stir crazy being in this house all day just about every day. I feel trapped. I hate not having money. I am looking for a job mind you. Its just frustrating.
Jessica is still running. I worry about her though. I know her transmission will be going out soon and I hope that I'm not far away from home or on my way to an interview if it happens. *sigh* I'm also looking for tow auctions to get a new car so I don't have to worry as much.
I hate my life right now.
Why is it so much to want to be loved???? Why can't I just find a guy who I can love and who will love me back?
one of these days hopefully.
No comments:
Post a Comment