Because I've been so down about it, I went out drinking tonight and oh my was that a disaster in itself.
SoCo and coke and a cup of water no ice.
Played pool with my little bro won by default of him calling the 8 ball for one hole and it going in a different one.
Played next game with dad and actually won. Mind you it was not due to me trying or him letting me win. I wanted to just hit balls with a stick.
Chrystal, the girl living in my old bedroom, came in a little after. Shortly after, my former best friend Meghan came in. I got so uncomfortable at that I had to get out of there. I finished both my drinks, went up to my mom and told her I was going to walk home. So I did. I also ran a little bit. So that was a good 2 miles ish.
I wish the universe would stop fucking with me and making my entire life a joke.
No comments:
Post a Comment