29 March 2011

End of week/Start of week

So I had a good past two days.

Sunday, I got pissed at Him. Nick and I were texting and at that point I asked him if he wanted to hang out. One thing led to another and then I went and picked him up and brought him back to my place. We watched From Hell and Howl's Moving Castle. We played some Little Big Planet 2 as well. He slept over and the next day I played some Penny Arcade episode 2 til he woke up. Then let him play the Mortal Kombat demo and I got to see 4 characters fatalities which was awesome. Then we went over to his place he cooked s'getti and eats it similar to how I do. Only he uses garlic salt and I use garlic powder. But basically cooked noodles, butter, and garlic. He puts Parmesan Cheese on his though and I won't do that unless its freshly grated. We watched some tv. Then Anthony came home and I hung out with the two of them for a while. I started reading more of my book (Dean Koontz-Darkfall) and the boys started playing League of Legends (LoL). Oh that was such good times. I was reading a book on death/destruction and they're shouting back and forth at each other. hilarious. Matt, their roommate, made dinner of Chicken and Rice. Baked chicken. It was delicious. Man those boys can cook as well as my mom and dad. Then they played more LoL. Then we went to swing dancing. Came back to their place and I passed out on the couch next to Anthony. One of their friends came over and Nick woke me up by putting a blanket on me. Which I didn't realize I had fallen asleep. Glad I wasn't driving at the time. They let me stay the night and since Anthony was on the couch sleeping I slept next to Nick again. And then left around 11 am. Really good end to last week and start to this week.

No comments: