24 March 2011

And here we go again

I've been obsessing over Rooster Teeth lately. Currently listening to the podcasts. I caught up on all of the Red vs. Blue episodes, all the RT comics, all of Immersion, and all of the RT shorts. link to my profile should be at the top. If you are on there feel free to add me. If you've never seen Red vs. Blue. GO WATCH IT! It's amazing.

I made both Meg and my brother a copy of the soundtrack for Dr. Horrible's Sing A Long Blog.

Last night had ups and downs.

He made me angry and then when I was washing dishes to calm me down he called me and kept me angry. Tonight will be 4 nights in a row that I will see him.

Monday night met a guy named Nick. He was hanging out with us last night. We all played Rock Band 3. I eventually got his number and texted him and said Rawr. He texted me back and said Moo. So I said basically I am a dinosaur and you are a cow right? and he said please don't eat me. It cracked me up. I got home at 4 am. He picked me up at 8:30. I got to spend a lot of time with Him. Kind of. Tonight should be better. It will be me nick heather and Him.

My brother is playing Heavy Rain. I still have a few trophies til my platinum. One of them is a pain in the ass. Eventually I will get them all. I need a few more endings and then I will have another and then my platinum.


No comments: