19 March 2011

Bad day

Wow yesterday sucked.

I didn't fall asleep until about 7 pm ish.

I went on a walk probably about 3 miles but I had to cut my time outside kinda short.

I was sitting on a boulder and I guess I moved wrong because I then lost my cell phone into a crack in said boulder.

So I went out and upgraded my phone. LG Rumor Touch.

Then on my way to Sprint from the bank, I got a speeding ticket.

Although, good news, I got an email back from Cherry On Top (Frozen Yogurt place that is delicious) because I sent in my resume. They want me to fill out a job application. I have it mostly filled out, just don't feel like getting my flash drive so I can get the rest of my reference information off of it. So that was good. I slept until about 1 am. Which kind of sucks. But hey some sleep is better than none. And now I shall attempt to go back to sleep.

No comments: