22 March 2011

So yeah. Lots of things happening lately.

I've also determined my life is a fucked up mess.

He picked me up today and took me out swing dancing along with his little sister and his new girlfriend. For some reason she likes me.

I'm uncomfortable as hell around her.After swing we went to Inn N Out and that was uncomfortable awkwardness for me.

Seriously all he talks about lately is her and League of Legends. Two topics I am so not interested in.

I miss my best friend. The guy I use to go to and tell all my problems to. The guy who would hold me and play with my hair while I cry instead of having to hold it all in til it gets to the point where I do chick flick marathons to make myself cry. The guy who would talk about the latest PS3 game that he was playing. Yeah full of spoilers but by the time I get around to playing them I've forgotten completely. He won't hang out with me without her. He doesn't seem to understand. I don't mind it just not all the damn time. I want some one on one time with him to cry. To get things off my chest that are bugging me. I miss him so much.

No comments: