He came over last night and it was awkward. Because he brought his new girlfriend. He finally told her his legal situation. They both cried after said conversation. This was either after he left my place(at 2 am) or before he even got there (around 1245 am). He helped me get my first platinum trophy in Dante's Inferno. Which made me incredibly excited. Also helped me with some other games that I was having difficulties in.
Today, I have not slept. The night before I slept. The two nights before I had bad nightmares. The rest of the week I haven't slept like I should have. Tossed and turned and woke up every few hours. I'm going on a walk since the hot bath didn't work.
This weekend, Anthony is coming over and playing video games. Yay >.<
Also, I get to talk to Matt(Mr. Cuddlysnugglebums) hopefully via phone calls.
Also, He brought me back my copy of The Divine Comedy so I can re-read it. That excites me terribly. I <3 The Divine Comedy.
I'm off everyone. I'll post later on about how far I went.
No comments:
Post a Comment