04 March 2013

So I feel I need to point this out

Yes, I am a woman.
Yes, I am opinionated.
Yes, I will call you out on your bullshit.
Yes, I will start threatening you if you ignore my wishes.
No, I will not stand idly by.

IF I EXPRESSLY TELL YOU "DO NOT TOUCH ME" I AM NOT JOKING. DO NOT FUCKING TOUCH ME.

I needed to say this because this weekend a guy(of course it would have to be a guy because anytime a woman says no that just tends to turn into negotiation for most men)decided that even though I told him quite a few times "Do NOT Touch Me" that it was alright to keep touching me or trying to touch me. Especially since at one point I was actually running away from him and half grinning. DESPITE the fact that he hugged me and I screamed. I DO NOT joke about being touched. If I don't want to be touched I will say so outright. So, this photo wound up happening:
(Dusty and his partner were nice enough to let me borrow their guns for further threatening)
AFTER I threatened him that if he touched me again I was going to use my chains to help me tear his balls off.
As a reminder, my chains look like that. 2 thin ones and one thick one. The thin ones are longer than the short. As a rule I try not to threaten people with bodily harm but as this day was not the first day I've told him don't touch me and he continually does it I was officially fed up.

So. DO NOT FUCKING TOUCH ME IF I TELL YOU DON'T TOUCH ME. There does not need to be a please in it either. If you get a please then I'm really being nice. But most likely you'll get "Don't touch me" and I expect it to end at that.

Both photos taken by Meggers.(link to her DA up at the top of my blog where credit is given for my background image)

No comments: