The other I might have made the mistake of telling him that but I regret nothing especially as he is single and has worn suspenders numerous times in front of me when he had a girlfriend.
Other things I told him were: if you ever want to see pure lust in my eyes and simultaneously get really shy, woman who can pull off suspenders well, woman dressed in a pair of slacks, dress shoes, dress shirt, and tie, him or any other guy who can pull off suspenders, or a man in a dress shirt, tie, slacks, and dress shoes.
And then mentioned that it takes practically all my will power to function as a normal human when he is wearing suspenders around me.
Sometimes I really don’t know when not to tell people things. I have a feeling next time I see him he is going to taunt me not only with the suspenders but his voice too…….oh well worth it.
Also I am thinking of starting a blog with stuff I would buy had I the money for it. Since I already make shopping lists with photos of stuff..might as well.
And I am cutting my hair next month shorter again. Basically cutting all the black out and letting my natural colour grow back in. so it will be at most, an inch long.
tagged as: #me #personal #suspenders might count as an actual fetish for me #suits might also count as an actual fetish for me #you guys seriously have no idea....
No comments:
Post a Comment