Being a woman is so terribly fun and exciting.
Not.
911 what's your emergency?
Hello, yes. Please send help. My uterus is trying to kill itself. I require some tylenol with codeine. Thank you. *click*
I wish that would work. But seriously. I can not express the joy of waking up in a pool of your own blood in your pants and the feeling of your uterus trying to kill itself. And not being able to take anything because nothing OTC actually works.
Video game date tonight with Ginger til Puddles gets off work and I have to pick her up. So he and I are going to yell at each other playing video games over xbox live until 8 pm tonight and start somewhere between 130 and 2 pm. And of course the first text of the morning I get is from him. We're talking about his work from last night.
Going to read some more and wait for mom to bring my car back so that I can go pick Puddles up for work in a few hours. And roll around on my bed in pain.
No comments:
Post a Comment