Places to stalk me
Places to stalk me:
http://formspring.me/aprilmarie42
http://www.youtube.com/user/aprilmarie4203
http://www.aprilmarie4203.deviantart.com
http://www.aprilmariestock.deviantart.com
http://www.last.fm/user/aprilmarie42
Blog background is property of: Meghan browse her awesome and amazing photos here: http://www.hibikinonamida.deviantart.com/
or here:
02 January 2012
Snippets of conversation yesterday in which I do a commentary on Breaking Dawn
don't hate me for this
but breaking dawn
and that was one of the cheesiest lines ever
"I'll meet you at the alter" "I'll be the one in white"
Charlie is seriously my favourite character. He's the only one who really has any sense
and it would make me so happy if she fell on her ugly unemotionless face in that dress
she seriously looks like she's going to get sick at the sight of edward
they're seriously re-using this song?
3 films later
I love Charlie's threat to Edward
sounds like my dad or uncle if they meet my boyfriends
Gods she is so much a typical woman!
If I married a guy and he asked me to go for a swim I'd be right behind him
also this film has it wrong
she's suppose to be black and blue from bruising from him
from the first night they fuck
all over her entire body. not just her arms and back
and they missed the "why are there feathers everywhere" "I bit a pillow" line
haha He looked at her in lingerie and laughed!
I would too
twice haha
and the second time he covered her up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment