12 January 2012

Reasons why I unfortunately cannae sleep especially as of late

And surprisingly none of them have to do with the internet, gaming(at least on my part), or my insomnia(this time).


Fairly self explanatory. 
Reasons I cannae sleep during the day is the dogs like to bark at the dog next door and they like to do it outside my window so I cannae sleep between 8 am and 8pm
Reasons I cannae sleep at night is my brother laughing on the other side of my door whilst on the desktop that we have in our dining room. So I cannae sleep between 10 pm and 1 or 2 am. 
And we wonder why I get cranky and upset and don’t sleep much?

And a bonus photo of myself earlier today
yes I know, I'm badass at drawing stick figures. You should all be jealous of my major artistic skill(not).

No comments: