Yesterday was amazing and unexpected. I got a call from one of the twins and assuming it was the person who's number it was from I answered "Hey Ethan what's up?" And I get "Its not Ethan, it's Eli" which was a shock because I don't think Eli quite likes me that much. Which is fine because that's his prerogative. He asked me if I could drive him down to a job interview(which I don't mind doing stuff like that. It was a half hour drive max to where he needed to be from his place.) So I wound up getting him there at least half an hour early. I had to wait like 15 ish mins for him to come out since my phone is off and I can't make calls out(long story short don't have money to pay mobile bill and its past due)but can receive calls. So, as we are pulling out, I get a call from Ethan making sure that Eli was out cause I borrowed someone's phone in his complex and called him and told him to send Eli out. We wound up talking on the phone for the next 3 hours(which is about how long Eli took cause he did his interview then ran into one of his friends). That was one of the best phone conversations I've ever had. The twins are pretty fun to talk to. Because it was taking Eli so long we were joking about what happened to him. His twin, Ethan was like: well maybe he got seduced by a girl....or he got raped by a dog....or he's taking the hobbits to isenguard! Which had me cracking up. I dropped Eli off and was still on the phone with Ethan and he was like I'm coming out to talk to you tell Eli to come inside so the adults can talk(which cracked me up more and I told him he can tell his brother that cause I'm not). Eli was teasing us that we were going to sit there and snog each other(which we didn't. He's cute don't get me wrong but I kind of worked with him and we might wind up working together again next year so I'd like to not have things awkward) and I was like no we're just going to talk....Which of course his twin took the complete wrong way. So Ethan and I sat there and talked for the next 4 hours til we both started falling asleep. And I got hugs from him and to rub my cheek up against the stubble on his face ^-^ (don't judge me. I like stubble). All in all, best freaking day ever. And I got the four things from unemployment that they didn't send me. I got them on my bed when I got home, so today I am going to fill them all out and put them out for post tomorrow.
In other news I have almost all my holiday cards done. I need to do the twins, Adam, Yvette, and Meg. I'm going to have to hand make at least two cards. Correction. 3 cards. Cause I need to send one to Dave too.
No comments:
Post a Comment