For my friends who may enjoy reading blogs or may not. This is a very well written blog that I urge people to read. Warning: It is very highly sexual. If sex or the topic of sex/sexuality offends you DO NOT read it. Also if that's the case, how the hell are you friends with me? However just because the blog is highly sexual doesn't mean that is all that is included into it. This person(and if you read you will understand my use of person instead of assigning a gender of them)is highly intelligent and puts up quite a few good points on a lot of topics. Enjoy the reading friends. Cheers.
http://pervocracy.blogspot.com/
I hope you men/women/gender neutral or uncertain enjoy this. I just re-discovered that I follow this blog and am currently going through and reading all the posts since they interest me.
No comments:
Post a Comment