13 November 2011

Birthday parties alcohol and cuddles

So once again I am in Anaheim at Yvette and Adam's place. Yvette had her birthday party last night. I'm the first one still here awake. I'm here until Monday since Monday I'm going out and job hunting around the area. I brought the twins, Ethan and Eli(Red Fox) last night. Their older brother Cowboy and his girlfriend Cowgirl(Justin and Dianne respectively), Tony and his wife, Robert, Ginger(Marty), and one of Yvette's other friends whose name escapes me at the moment were all there. We played Rock Band 3 last night which was a lot of fun. I was drinking my Southern Comfort mixed with some coke at this point after I had finished my Irish Cider(which I have been waiting for over a month to drink and that wait made it so much better). So I had a bottle of Magner's Cider, about 4 shots of Southern Comfort, and 2 Smirnoff Ice Raspberry drink things. And I wasn't buzzed at all. We watched Boondock Saints 2 (which I slept through most of it) and Zombieland (which I watched at least halfway through before falling back to sleep). And by we I mean me and the twins. Ethan was sitting on the couch with me and Eli was laying on the ground watching the movies. I fell asleep on Ethan during Boondock Saints and then woke up around the end because alcohol + me apparently equals upset stomach. Or maybe it was something I ate. Who knows? I slept probably about 2 or 3 hours (one on Ethan at the least during Boondock Saints and then at least another hour after Zombieland) I'm not entirely sure how much but cuddling against him made me secure enough that I slept deeply enough and well enough that I'm pretty rested now.........And aye, I am attracted enough to the twins that given the chance(individually of course) that I would sleep with them/date them if we didn't work together but since we worked Haunt this year together and will all be back next year.....

In other news I'm fully addicted to British humour and telly. I've been listening to/watching Mock the Week for the past almost week now.....Trying to get Still Game to work on my computer. If I can't then I need to  re-download it. At the moment there is no sound :\

Well that is all for now I am off to waste more time on the net and such.

PHOTOS!



me and eli(red fox)

younger twin



Ethan sleeping

Eli sleeping

older twin and myself

and for shits and giggles random photo that just appeared from Knott's. That's about what I looked like :]

No comments: