So I woke up to a facebook message today....One that I think says that people are making too big of a deal over nothing.
Here is the message:
(name and photo blocked out for privacy reasons)
Ok. Here's the backstory. Our maze is up for voting for maze of the year. Personally I think the other maze was better and here's why. I walked through our maze twice. People either looked at me confused, didn't try to scare me, tried to molest me, or just said hi to me. One guy consistently tried to scare me as I walked through. Our deaf guy. I mean seriously I know it is fun to see people out of costume and in more normal ish clothes for them but try and bloody scare them first talk after. The other maze, well I've had a soft spot for it since it appeared in Haunt. Last year the maze sucked, this year was a lot better. I wound up going through it about 3 times. Yeah I was accosted in that maze by Scare Force and by Ethan but I knew Ethan was there and would do that. And Dragon well I knew if he was somewhere I was going to visit he would do that but he worked it into a scare which was better than my maze IMO. The rest of the maze some of which I knew, actually tried to scare me. The atmosphere was better and the talent was better. So let's see who am I going to vote for? The maze that I felt was better or the maze everyone thinks that I should have loyalty to just cause I worked it? How about the maze that I felt was better since they actually tried to scare me? If you don't like it then that's your deal not mine. Now I'm not going to respond to said message because I doubt they will see my view on it and that is their prerogative but everyone has their opinions so we will say I respect their opinion thinking ours was the best maze period but I disagree.
This is the poll:
And this is in our maze group:
No comments:
Post a Comment