03 June 2013

Things you really don't need to read




So apparently I believe I have lost one of my friendships. This truly does sadden me as the person whose friendship I lost I really liked being friends with. But it is their choice. Which I can't really do anything about. I would have forgiven everything if I had gotten a sorry and a promise that they weren't going to try and pressure me/coerce me into trying to do something I don't want to do again but given that we are both very prideful and stubborn people I guess I can understand.
The thing that really sucks is how many mutual friends we have. Though on the plus side most of them I don't really get to hang out with or anything because of distance so it really doesn't matter I guess.
I really honestly don't like losing friends. Especially when they're people I trust and like. But things happen. People grow apart. Sometimes people can't see that they screw up even if it's kind of pointed out to them. I still maintain that I did next to nothing wrong as I was the one who was triggered  and they never responded to the last text I sent them. Even though they might try and put the blame on me.
*sighs*
This is bothering me more than I'm ever going to let on.. But that's more because I just don't let things show on how much they bother me. 

No comments: