
So I applied for the low cost health care thing that isn't really "health care" as defined by the government but basically does the same thing as health care so that I can get in to get myself a physical and hopefully get in to see a psychologist to try and figure out my mental health issues and ways to work around them and manage them better than how I am now hopefully without the use of medication because I really DON'T want to have medication prescribed to me.
I have been on Adderrol and Ritalin for my ADD up until my freshman year of high school. Then I was on medication for my Anxiety(but that wasn't for very long) and I have my inhaler for my asthma. So the only one that I am still kind of currently on is just my inhaler.
No comments:
Post a Comment